Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon May 15, 2023 7:05 pm

stickdog99 » 14 May 2023 04:01 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 13 May 2023 02:45 wrote:
stickdog99 » 12 May 2023 07:07 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 11 May 2023 10:28 wrote:
Harvey » 11 May 2023 06:34 wrote:Do you worry whether Gates funded PR, readily available from most state and corporate media, international institutions, most state governments, computer/device operating systems/search engines and most science journals - do you worry if all this will be enough to offset a rather limited critique of Bill Gates on a single twitter account?

Wouldn't you rather have a clue about what you're criticising Gates about instead of being manipulated by that crap?

I get annoyed about this cos Bill Gates is involved in stuff that stops poor people in non western countries from using traditional fuels like wood under the banner of climate change action, buying up land in those places to prevent those people accessing the land for renewable resources like food and wood and all you first world problem cunts are worried about is not being able to drive your cars into town cos of climate change action.

And maybe you, Harvey, are more switched on to that stuff than most but bel sav certainly isn't.

Bill Gates also tries to force his shitty vaccines on poor people in non western countries. And he is also buying up millions of acres of US farmland in an attempt to prevent US people from accessing the land for renewable resources like food and wood. And if he gets his way, the only first world problem cunts left on Earth will be his little club of private jet collectors.

You realize this, yet you still seem intent on defending him from "slanted" propaganda, as if he doesn't own the entire apparatus of military intelligence "fact checking" PR.

And yes, you are 100% correct that our most powerful oligarchs fought environmental activism tooth and nail for decades until they managed to successfully coopt the movement and direct its goals toward 100% centralized authoritarian austerity. But that's definitely where we are at this moment. And even though you realize this, useful idiots like you continue to despise your fellow first world cunts for not being sufficiently emissionally austere. Why? Is it really that tough to align yourself with the ignorant first world consumers you so despise even when you know that we have a common arch enemy clearly intent on fucking us all?

Once again, I'll happily support any measures that actually serve to reduce human carbon and nitrogen emissions in any overall manner that do not result in further centralization of power, wealth and control over the masses nor further restrict the rights of the average individual compared to the rights of the elites who are driving the WEF's Net Zero/15 minute cities/CBDCs/total biosecurity awareness/"You will own nothing and be happy" agenda.

You know, just as soon as gourmet foods, private jets, yachts, and military use of fossil fuels are outlawed for everyone, the right to travel is equalized for everyone, and none of the elites currently trying to ram these restrictions down all of our throats with the help of their well-meaning army of jackboot ecobiofascists are allowed to offset any of their own "planet choking" emissions with their overflowing treasure chests of CBDCs.

It's just amazing to me how many people are willing to welcome dystopian authoritarian regulations clearly designed to restrict their own rights and quality of life compared to those of elites if only the cause is marketed to them as somehow virtuous. It's millennialism at its most co-opted since perhaps the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. I mean, how can any of our problems have anything to do with the top 0.01% (who obviously need our defense from "biased" critiques) when so many of the bottom 99% of us first world cunts simply refuse to repent?

I mean, even after COVID-19, are you just going to blindly follow whatever the WEF mandates on you to flatten the curve of the evil scourges of carbon-19 and nitrogen-19 simply because you so cherish the indignant environmental self-righteousness that you have so long relished cudgeling your fellow first world cunts with?

For 25 years i've been fighting bushfires and for that entire time conditions have got worse. During that time flooding has got worse and the times between major floods decrease to the point where we get 1 in 1000 year floods every four years.

Also I consider any regime to be a dystopian authoritarian one. i dunno why you lot suddenly think they started with covid. All states are authoritarian and move toward dystopian behaviour over time. But you lot are distracted by covid and have missed other things that happen before it and since that i consider worse. I don't let the state restrict my rights and stop me doing stuff.

You were whinging about covid affecting your job. IE - you're a gutless sook with a job. Live outside the system if you want to criticise it otherwise you're a dilettante talking crap.

You're not in the 99%. Compared to the rest of the world you're in the 1% and cos you don't earn your money outside the law you support the system that keeps the 1% you're a part of in power. BTW - fighting bushfires is volunteer thing I do to keep my community - ie the people I live around - safe, its not a job and I've never been paid to do it.

I don't live in your stupid suburban bullshit world. Right now my roof is a tarp and no government knows my home address. So kindly fuck off with your bullshit.

I live in an urban, not a suburban world. I used to enjoy the cultural benefits of my urban world. Frankly, I regret not having figured out an exit path from my urban world sooner, but I have never cared about money. I teach people, and I help people to survive and help other people to survive in my urban world almost every day of my life.

I'm not an asshole who constantly expresses vitriol for everybody who does not enjoy the advantages and disadvantages of my personal lifestyle. Unlike you (?), I would like to have a fairer and more just world even for the billions of gutless sooks with jobs.

But thanks for proving my point that you are too invested in cudgeling the billions of gutless sooks with jobs for not finding a way to live outside the system (as so righteously you do) to fully appreciate that the elites who have now co-opted the environmental activist movement to shove centralized dystopian austerity down all of out throats are our common enemy.

And I get it. You don't want to give up the perch of self-righteousness from which you have disdained the teeming mass of gutless consuming sooks for most of your life. Conflating ecological activism with morality is a big part of your haughty perch, and you are not fain to give this up.

You want to whinge about the elites but you don't do anything about their power. You live in their system. They created it millenia ago and it makes you a slave so when they finally pull back the curtain and show the brick wall at the back of the theatre if you only response is basically @Put the curtain back@ why should I have any respect for you.,

I'm talking to you dude.

Not thousands of other people who've never questioned anything cos they're busy living their lives and have never been given a real reason to question anything. You've been on this website for over a decade, longer than I have. How come you haven't worked that out yet.

If you want to live in that economy you need to accept that its owned by the elites and you're one of their resources. You belong to them. Otherwise leave it.

They're your options.

BTW There aren't billions of gutless sooks with jobs. Most of those billions of people are economic slaves to westerners. Who made your computer or your clothes and shoes for two dollars a month? Those people have little or no choice. You do. You live in a society that's so affluent it throws away goods that would be considered luxuries in the rest of the world so people can buy next years model with a different colour case. You don't need to live that way you just need to work out what's really important to you.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon May 15, 2023 7:14 pm

BTW You've been sticking the boot into that "teeming mass of sooks" for years now as they support government mandates for vaccines and lockdowns etc etc.

You're the one I was criticising, not them, because you should be smart enough to know what you're dealing with. Most people in your country or my country have never been exposed to the information we have been exposed to for 20 years. We wouldn't have ended up at RI otherwise.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 15, 2023 10:28 pm

Wow. Unbelievable.

So your continued support of all of the elite's lower class crushing COVID-19 measures is 100% fine because some of them remain as deluded as you are about these measures.

And because I personally live in a city in the same first world nation that I was born into in poverty.

That is what your "argument" has been reduced to: a personal pissing match.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 16, 2023 12:17 am

New Surgeon General Advisory Raises Alarm about the Devastating Impact of the Epidemic of Loneliness and Isolation in the United States

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023/05/03/new-surgeon-general-advisory-raises-alarm-about-devastating-impact-epidemic-loneliness-isolation-united-states.html

This is NOT happenstance! They've done this on purpose. Isolate and conquer! Look how much drug and alcohol problems increased. Alcohol sales alone , alone went up 200% ; depression triple in teens, suicide, massive poverty, Mental health crisis in America. That no one is talking about. I'm reminded of “J. Krishnamurti in that..."It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ―

THE SYSTEM ISN'T BROKEN, IT'S JUST THE WAY THEY FUCKING WANT IT!

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD BE AS HUMANITY IF WE WERE TO BE! WITHOUT BEING COLLECTIVELY COCK-BLOCKED BY THE ptb!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 23, 2023 5:58 am

stickdog99 » 16 May 2023 12:28 wrote:Wow. Unbelievable.

So your continued support of all of the elite's lower class crushing COVID-19 measures is 100% fine because some of them remain as deluded as you are about these measures.

And because I personally live in a city in the same first world nation that I was born into in poverty.

You started it with your bullshit about me cheering on the anti vax police you fuckwit. Every single thing you've posted since has been coloured by that. You constantly insinuate that I support all this bullshit simply because I question you. You're no different to the fascist wankers you pretend to despise.

If i'm not on your side in your own personal with us or against crusade about whatever the fuck you're on about this week then i'm one of the people cheering on your personal persecution. Get fucked you little maggot.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 23, 2023 10:52 am

^^^

Where's the Ban hammer, now???!! Or are we not modding anymore?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:03 pm

stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Tue May 23, 2023 5:50 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 23, 2023 11:58 am wrote:

You started it with your bullshit about me cheering on the anti vax police you fuckwit. Every single thing you've posted since has been coloured by that. You constantly insinuate that I support all this bullshit simply because I question you. You're no different to the fascist wankers you pretend to despise.

If i'm not on your side in your own personal with us or against crusade about whatever the fuck you're on about this week then i'm one of the people cheering on your personal persecution. Get fucked you little maggot.

I might have worded it a little differently ( :) ), but you're absolutely right. I've lost track of the times I've criticized something specific Stickdog said or posted, only for him to then immediately assume I'm in favor of all the bad things ever on that particular topic. Question one of his claims about vaccines? Then I'm 150% in favor of permanent lockdowns and jail-time for anti-vaxxers. Not outraged enough about congestion pricing or something stupid Schwab said? I'm cheering for an authoritarian green regime! Etc. It's binary thinking cranked up to eleven.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 pm

Ban Hammer YES?!??

https://www.theflstandard.com/report-epstein-blackmailed-gates-over-affair-with-russian-bridge-player/
REPORT: Epstein Blackmailed Gates over Affair with Russian Bridge Player

According to the Wall Street Journal, Epstein tried to use an affair as leverage over Gates.

Him sooo abused... poor guy.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 25, 2023 9:52 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Nordic » Sun May 28, 2023 7:02 pm

Meh. This reads like a limited hangout kind of thing.

Oooh, Gates had an affair with an adult female while he was married?

That's WHY he was with Epstein?

They had "dinners"?

Nah, Gates probably raped countless 12 year olds and this is damage control.

$$$$$$$$$

Money corrupts. Absolute money corrupts absolutely.

(yeah, I know I'm almost never here.)
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 28, 2023 7:13 pm

^^^
Yeah. Exactly what I was thinking.. PR to paint him the victim. When he is the ultra perpetrator.I read somewhere (maybe here) that he has his own team that searches the web for ANY negative or bad press and 'corrects the record'. I highly suspect people of his ilk, wouldn't think twice about mass murder just to keep themselves in their position of power and authority.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon May 29, 2023 1:13 pm

Sure, but the wrinkle is that everybody involved has long ago convinced themselves that mass murder is a purely humanitarian necessity, merely a lamentable burden of their duty to control. Etc. All total bullshit, of course.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 29, 2023 11:07 pm

DrEvil » 23 May 2023 21:50 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 23, 2023 11:58 am wrote:

I might have worded it a little differently ( :) ), but you're absolutely right. I've lost track of the times I've criticized something specific Stickdog said or posted, only for him to then immediately assume I'm in favor of all the bad things ever on that particular topic. Question one of his claims about vaccines? Then I'm 150% in favor of permanent lockdowns and jail-time for anti-vaxxers. Not outraged enough about congestion pricing or something stupid Schwab said? I'm cheering for an authoritarian green regime! Etc. It's binary thinking cranked up to eleven.

JFC. Respond to something specific that I wrote. Stop indulging in recriminations based on your emotionally tinged victimhood recollections of strawmen versions of things I wrote.

I am the who is being attacked vilely, egregiously, and 100% personally. Show me where I ever did the same to either of you.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 29, 2023 11:16 pm

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/bridge ... day-may-22

The Wall Street Journal ran another "Epstein exposé" over the weekend featuring Bill Gates. It’s a limited hanging that slyly tries to whitewash Gates’ relationship with Epstein. Do not fall for it.

The exclusive article was headlined, “Jeffrey Epstein Appeared to Threaten Bill Gates Over Microsoft Co-Founder’s Affair With Russian Bridge Player.”

According to the literally unbelievable article, Bill Gates has secretly been a lifelong Bridge fan. By ‘Bridge,’ I mean the long, boring, complicated card game (sorry Bridge players). For some reason, somehow, Gates has kept his love of Bridge a complete secret until now.

That’s only unbelievable fact number one.

The official story is: Gates’ passion for playing cards (plus the narrative’s script-writers) inexorably led him to twenty-year old Mila Antonova, a fresh-faced young Russian girl attending a 2010 Bridge tournament. When Gates revealed his secret passion for Bridge to Mila, the two instantly bonded over their mutual love of the game, and various kinds of adult relations ensued.

Seriously though, it’s laughable the twenty-year-old was attracted to creepy Bill Gates, who was 55 at the time, out of a mutual love of cards. The whole story is fantastically ridiculous and literally unbelievable, yet for some reason the Journal reported it as straight news, without a hint of doubt or even a single mild sarcastic remark.

Then, somehow — the Wall Street Journal never says, and appears completely uncurious about this remarkable aspect of the story — Mila ALSO ran into Jeffrey Epstein somewhere. The Journal portrays it as totally unremarkable, since young Russian Bridge aficionados often run into billionaries. The article offers some complicated one-sentence explanation about a Serbian fashion designer and “Gates confidant” who knew Epstein and brokered Mila’s introduction or something. Wait, what? Who are all these high-flying people and how are they connected to a poor Russian Bridge player?

Don’t ask the WSJ.

And then Epstein — for NO REASON that the Wall Street Journal is the least bit curious about — paid for Mila’s college, out of the pure goodness of his heart. Or maybe it was some other part of his body. The article variously mentions that: the young lady also stayed in Epstein’s Manhattan apartments, visited his townhouse, and asked Jeffrey for money (“seed capital”) to make some Bridge software. Uh huh.

So, Epstein and Mila were just friends. Plus Epstein also probably loved Bridge, just like Bill. If you believe any of that hogwash.

Which brings us to the WSJ’s Gates-wash. The Journal triumphantly revealed its key evidence: a 2017 email where Epstein asked Gates to pay him back for Mila’s college fees. Taking an incredible leap of journalistic intuition, without any evidence, the Wall Street Journal concluded that Epstein must have been blackmailing Gates over the billionaire’s dalliance with Bridge expert Mila.

There’s nothing explicitly threatening in the email, was was not included with the article, except that the Journal called the email’s “tone” threatening. Meanwhile, throughout the article, the WSJ slyly praised Gates, titling him as “one of the world’s biggest philanthropists,” suggesting at another point Gates was being considered for a Nobel Peace Prize, and spinning saccharine stories about the billionaire’s tender childhood (“he learned to play bridge from his parents, and the card game became one of his favorite hobbies”).

The Journal reported all that secondhand hearsay as FACTS. Meaning, the newspaper didn’t more accurately say “Gates SAID his parents taught him bridge.” None of this sounds like real journalism, at all, not even by low standards these days.

So here’s what I think. This whole recent series of Wall Street Journal “exclusives” on Jeffrey Epstein has been written by a very expensive public relations firm working for Bill Gates, all building up to THIS big reveal. The complicated narrative is supposed to make Gates look like one of Epstein’s victims. “Oh, Jeffrey Epstein was just blackmailing Bill over a little dalliance he had with a 20-year old card shark. It wasn’t his fault. You can’t blame him.” They want you to believe Bill DEFINITELY wasn’t involved in all that shady underaged child sex trafficking Jeffrey was up to, oh no.

The article never once mentioned Gates’ repeated visits to Little Saint James, Epstein’s extra-jurisdictional sex island.

Do not buy any of this limited-hangout nonsense. And, shame on you, Wall Street Journal. Do better.
stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion