The Silent Spring

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Silent Spring

Postby Harvey » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Craig's out on Tuesday next week: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

**Date for Diaries** Please join us outside HMP Edinburgh on the morning of 30 November 2021 to celebrate Craig’s release from prison. Speech from Craig. All welcome. It’s St Andrews Day – bring your Saltire. #cmcountdown #ScotlandJailsJournalists

— Craig Murray Justice campaign (@cmurrayjustice) November 17, 2021
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:49 pm

A detailed and fascinating glimpse inside the mechanics of Labour's war on Corbyn and its equally bitter onslaught against Left independent media in the UK.

Following this, a discussion on the wider war against independent states like Venezuela, detailing links between the UK Foreign Office (FCO) the Venezuelan team behind Juan Guaido - up to and including apparent Foreign Office sanction of threats against journalists.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Miller is an outstanding academic doing what academics should, that is, examining their subject without fear or favour. I very much admire his his work.

The Israel lobby is only the proximate cause of his current problems, his books have been unsettling power for years, along with many other fellow travellers. As with the Craig Murray trial, Miller's case highlights my central point at the moment, how all those being encouraged to censor the far right innevitably end up censoring the left, the real left. The problem with encouraging any specific variety of censorship is that it is always the tip of a much longer spear. Miller who made a career of studying propaganda is now speared by the product. He was effective. As was Murray.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Previous

Return to General Discussion