2020: Summer of the Rat

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

2020: Summer of the Rat

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Was zooming with a friend at 4am, and was talking about 2001 being the summer of sharks...2016 being the summer of clowns...what will this summer be?

Then at that moment on CNN they said the CDC is warning of a massive rat infestation to many closed restaurants. I then remembered it's the year of the rat. And the top general who lead the Iraq and Afghan war became the CEO of Chuck E Cheese and started seeing news pop up about Chuck E Cheese secretly rebranding as Pisqually T's pizza and wings to make money on food delivery apps. Slept for half an hour before I woke up from all my friends I hadnt heard from on IM to check out clips servicing of Biden...who I will now refer to henceforth as Joe Headroom. brazil is collapsing(wheres Joaquin Joker Phoenix with pikachu shock emoji Signs gif?), two back to back al qaeda Saudi linked terror attacks on American naval bases(youre fave sitcom, brave mujahideen fighters are back!), major companies and colleges could go the way of Jeb bush's house maid, Michigan the new Atlantis....and on the lighter side of the news, the new crop circles are for hipster yoga in the park and Tom Cruise is filming the next mission with Elon Grimes baby ℣℺ቕ▝▟ (X-37 B)on Space Force To Mars.

Ponty....pontypool....gonna need more shrimp.

we def gonna need a new name for berensteen mandalla effect. thanks for keeping me sane folks

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 2020: Summer of the Rat

Postby norton ash » Fri May 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Trump invokes the 'bloodline of Henry Ford' and Biden tells folks whether they're black or not.

And to quote Trump one more time "Why are liquor stores and abortion clinics essential services and churches are not?" Yea, verily, he is a godly man. Meanwhile, across the Big Lake from Michigan, the woods are tinder dry.

I see four unrelated people on the neighbours' small patio. I'm going to RAT THEM OUT.
Zen horse
norton ash

Re: 2020: Summer of the Rat

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 pm

norton ash » Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm wrote:Trump invokes the 'bloodline of Henry Ford' and Biden tells folks whether they're black or not.

And to quote Trump one more time "Why are liquor stores and abortion clinics essential services and churches are not?" Yea, verily, he is a godly man. Meanwhile, across the Big Lake from Michigan, the woods are tinder dry.

I see four unrelated people on the neighbours' small patio. I'm going to RAT THEM OUT.

And thats the morning news blipvert download for 6am, back to sports with Pat. Yeah fuck a friend told me this and I was like yep. just saw a screencap of CNNs entire page.
Forget the Onion. 2000s R.I. is writing the headlines. Been a weird ass day for a lot of people.

Heres one... Was planning a big trip to Disney world last fall. Glad I dont have to sign a mickey mouse death waiver! https://io9.gizmodo.com/visiting-disney ... 1843566291

Visiting Disney Can Lead to Severe Illness and Death, Disney Warns

https://io9.gizmodo.com/visiting-disney ... 1843566291

Club 33 will now have to be Zoomed to the mouse ear initiates on the DC ley line. (I shouldnt poke fun at Zoom. Im a ZOOMbie now)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Return to General Discussion