The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:08 pm

Bret Speaks with Mattias Desmet on the subject of mass formation, a topic Mattias has spent a great deal of time exploring and has written a recent book on (The Psychology of Totalitarianism), linked below. They tackle this process from their differing backgrounds of expertise and discuss what it suggests about our path into the future.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:34 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:52 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:51 pm

There's a video I saw years ago that I've never been able to find again. It's some arms manufacturer trying to sell their shit in Africa somewhere, and that includes an autonomous artillery piece. They have a stand with lots of VIPs watching as this massive gun takes out a series of targets on its own, and everyone is applauding this amazing piece of tech. Then, after it's taken out all the targets in spectacular fashion it goes into ED-209 mode and starts looking for more targets, turning around towards the stands, and everyone just starts running, scrambling to get out of the way. It was hilarious.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Dr. Birx Admits She and Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing
https://archive.ph/oSXU6

more AT LINK...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 pm

World Economic Forum Video From 2015 Discussing the Ability of an mRNA Medical Procedure to Permanently Change the Genetics of the Subject and It’s Offspring.

https://noagendasocial.com/@jazzilla/108692700896243858

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 pm

Dr. Birx Admits She and Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

Thanks for sharing yet another Tyler Durdin Zero Hedge turd Grizzly. I'd like you to explain why you posted it. What you have is a quote from a Fox news reporter claiming Birx said these things in a book she authored, but nothing at all from her book is quoted. So why post bullshit?

Here's the meat of the post, which is pure hearsay promoted by Fox news reporter Jesse Waters:
As Fox News' Jesse Waters lays out, Birx admitted in her new book that she and Dr. Anthony Fauci were essentially shooting from the hip when it came to national directives such as "two weeks to stop the spread," and social distancing requirements.

According to Waters, Birx "admitted to making things up," adding that she and Fauci "were lying to the president and to the American people about their COVID protocols."

If he had an advance copy of Birx's book, why not quote from it exactly what she actually wrote?

The video in your last posting, taken at the 2015 WEF ends just as it begins to discuss the value of human implications. It lacks context enough to draw any conclusions, but that's because it is an excerpted clip and not the entire presentation.

Maybe you'll search about looking for the full video and share it with us once you've found it?
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:43 pm

My aim is not to get into an extensive conversation about this, as it appears you (and a few others) continue to view this with a heavy 'partisan'/politicized lens, when it should be clear by now that imposed covid policies (supported by most members of both establishment U.S. parties) have gone far beyond any semblance of ethics and essential human rights. One may argue that Birx, at the time, worked with what she believed was an earnest threat, but unfortunately that does not absolve her and her counterparts in the application of hysterical and wrong-headed policy, especially since it's quite clear policies were an overreach soon after implementation, and all emergency powers and mandates should have been lifted across the board within the first few months of implementation (we now know they should never have been implemented in the first place).
This virus is nowhere near as lethal (or even a cause for severe symptoms) as initially advertised for the majority of humans, regardless of vaccination status, and more importantly, the covid 'vaccines' do NOT prevent transmission/spread. Mandates -- all mandates -- were/are unethical and counter to fundamental human rights. They are grotesque, regressive affronts to any semblance of 'democracy'. And yet, even now in 2022, mandates remain in place in certain areas.

Do you dispute any of the above?

Getting back to Birx. Unfortunately, right now, given how politicized this topic has become, most talking points/sources pertaining to critique of Birx will come, naturally, from "Right-leaning" sources. But putting the sources aside, the data/content itself should be assessed, regardless. What are the words coming directly from Birx?

Direct quotes from Birx's book, which you can look up; note how much of the quoted portions rely primarily on "perception"/PR rather than any actual or sound science:
On Monday and Tuesday, while sorting through the CDC data issues, we worked simultaneously to develop the flatten-the-curve guidance I hoped to present to the vice president at week’s end. Getting buy-in on the simple mitigation measures every American could take was just the first step leading to longer and more aggressive interventions. We had to make these palatable to the administration by avoiding the obvious appearance of a full Italian lockdown. At the same time, we needed the measures to be effective at slowing the spread, which meant matching as closely as possible what Italy had done—a tall order. We were playing a game of chess in which the success of each move was predicated on the one before it.

And here, the arbitrary method utilized to arrive at gatherings of "10" persons:
I had settled on ten knowing that even that was too many, but I figured that ten would at least be palatable for most Americans—high enough to allow for most gatherings of immediate family but not enough for large dinner parties and, critically, large weddings, birthday parties, and other mass social events.… Similarly, if I pushed for zero (which was actually what I wanted and what was required), this would have been interpreted as a “lockdown”—the perception we were all working so hard to avoid.

The White House would “encourage,” but the states could “recommend” or, if needed, “mandate.” In short, we were handing governors and their public health officials a template, a state-level permission slip they could use to enact a specific response that was appropriate for the people under their jurisdiction. The fact that the guidelines would be coming from a Republican White House gave political cover to any Republican governors skeptical of federal overreach

[T]he recommendations served as the basis for governors to mandate the flattening-the-curve shutdowns. The White House had handed down guidance, and the governors took that ball and ran with it…With the White House’s “this is serious” message, governors now had “permission” to mount a proportionate response and, one by one, other states followed suit. California was first, doing so on March 18. New York followed on March 20. Illinois, which had declared its own state of emergency on March 9, issued shelter-in-place orders on March 21. Louisiana did so on the twenty-second. In relatively short order by the end of March and the first week of April, there were few holdouts. The circuit-breaking, flattening-the-curve shutdown had begun.

No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn’t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them. However hard it had been to get the fifteen-day shutdown approved, getting another one would be more difficult by many orders of magnitude.

Other takes, direct from her book, that of course turned out to be flat wrong:

Asymptomatic, presymptomatic, and even mildly symptomatic spread are particularly insidious because, with these, many people don’t know they are infected. They may not take precautions or may not practice good hygiene, and they don’t isolate.

Birx also describes the following points raised by Scott Atlas as "dangerous assertions", which 2 yrs later turned out to be largely, if not all, spot-on:
That schools could open everywhere without any precautions (neither masking nor testing), regardless of the status of the spread in the community.

That children did not transmit the virus.

That children didn’t get ill. That there was no risk to anyone young.

That long Covid-19 was being overplayed.

That heart-damage findings were incidental.

That comorbidities did not play a critical role in communities, especially among teachers.

That merely employing some physical distance overcame the virus’s ill effects.

That masks were overrated and not needed.

That the Coronavirus Task Force had gotten the country into this situation by promoting testing.

That testing falsely increased case counts in the United States in comparison with other countries.

That targeted testing and isolation constituted a lockdown, plain and simple, and weren’t needed.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:04 pm

Why no link to your source material, bs? Even page numbers would be appreciated.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:33 pm

I don't have the page numbers available -- these excerpts were extracted from elsewhere rather than direct from the book, but I've no reason to believe they're altered.

When I next have the time/inclination I will aim to confirm attribution, but welcome others to do the same.

On Edit:

There's also this clip -- Birx interviewed on Fox News. The clip is an excerpt of a longer interview, so of course there's more content/commentary from Birx not included in the snippet, but the larger more important question to ask is why is Birx on Fox News saying these things right now, and why is a mainstream 'news' source putting this out there? It appears to be the beginning of a shift in messaging, with potential scapegoats to follow in the weeks/months ahead.

https://twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/ ... hHntJCIEfw

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:42 pm

Where's miles when ya need em?
Alex’s War
https://warroom.org/2022/07/23/alex-jones-in-the-war-room-to-talk-about-new-film-and-book/

Coming to America in a few months...
https://seed171.bitchute.com/NYZMjDr6JOG3/2AT4BcfC0g1a.mp4

This will surely piss someone off... but it's intended to make you question.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:53 am

Bank Of America Memo, Revealed: 'We Hope' Conditions For American Workers Will Get Worse

https://theintercept.com/2022/07/29/bank-of-america-worker-conditions-worse/

"The memo comes amid a push by the Federal Reserve to 'cool down' the economy, informed by much of the same rationale — that high wages are driving inflation. This year, the Fed has increased interest rates for the first time since 2018. Historically, this has often caused recessions, and that is exactly what appears to be happening now"

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:21 pm

Fuck I wish discussion boards such as this would have listened to some of us and had not relied on google for their archives and searches ... Oh Well. But didn't we have a dedicated surveillance thread? Because I searched for it three months back and got nothing.

Surveillance is pervasive: Yes, you are being watched, even if no one is looking for you
https://theconversation.com/surveillance-is-pervasive-yes-you-are-being-watched-even-if-no-one-is-looking-for-you-187139?utm_source=DamnInteresting

Thanks To ACLU FOIA Requests, We Now Have More Details On The DHS’s Warrantless Acquisition Of Location Data
https://www.techdirt.com/2022/07/25/thanks-to-aclu-foia-requests-we-now-have-more-details-on-the-dhss-warrantless-acquisition-of-location-data/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Of course she's probably just saying this... She's a politician after-all. I want to believe

Image[/url]
https://americanfaith.com/tulsi-gabbard-on-wef-great-reset-agenda-must-be-condemned-by-us-all/

Financial Rebellion with Catherine Austin Fitts - Does BIS Owe Us $21Trillion ($65,000 per Person) ?
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/financial-rebellion-with-catherine-austin-fitts-does-bis-owe-us-21trillion-65-000-per-person_xNJHTfXgIWV3V2T.html

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:25 pm

does bis owe us.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion