On mRNA/Gene Therapy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: On mRNA/Gene Therapy

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:23 am

Posts like the one below appear with regularity on social media. Some are more credible (as far as cause of death) than others.

Tragic on several levels, regardless.

TexasLindsay
@TexasLindsay_

Professional Basketball player, Oscar Cabrera, died of heart attack while undergoing a stress test at a health center after being diagnosed with myocarditis.

He was only 28 years old.

In an Instagram post, Cabrera blamed the vaccine mandates required for international travel.

2) Cabrera blamed the Pfizer vaccines for his sudden heart issues. Here is a translation of his post:

“I got a damn Myocarditis from putting a fucking vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me. But guess that? It was compulsory or I couldn't work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING! I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died. I'm still recovering and I've had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing. I have no cholesterol, no fat, nothing! 7% body fat 93% muscle. When they give me the diagnosis, they tell me that I won't be able to play for at least 5 months until my heart goes down again and they can't give me that medicine"

3) Footage of the first time he collapsed mid game, prior to his myocarditis diagnosis

[Footage at link: https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/statu ... 20033?s=20]

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/statu ... 19936?s=20

----

Added brief comment: it may be that part of the reason these side effects appear to be fatal more often -- at least near-term -- with athletes/younger age groups is that they are generally far more active & place stresses on their bodies (rigorous physical activities, etc) compared to middle-aged or older age groups that generally are more docile/less active.

This, in turn, may delay or lessen nearer-term complications among older age groups. But there are other compounding factors in play (individual health profiles, vaccine lot/batch/formulation, potential that a placebo was administered, etc)
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:34 pm

Posting this here as consideration. Caveat Lector applies at all times. I do not necessarily subscribe to all points made. Much of this remains TBD.

@chrislittlewoo8

A thread that scares me more than anything else.

The slow release of the most terrifying information ever published by the BBC, couched in lies, platitudes & soothing language.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-67625180.amp
Covid study: mRNA vaccines could be fine-tuned

By Michelle Roberts
Digital health editor
6 December 2023

Lie 1

“Covid vaccines given to millions of people could be fine-tuned for even greater accuracy, UK scientists say.”

No, what they really said is the injections have been exposed by independent scientific studies to do exactly what was hidden from Governments & the Public.

They hid this information at the trial stage, they knew about it before they gained EUA, they forged then results, they didn’t care.

They promise they can make changes to these injections to stop them doing what they are doing, but zero studies have been conducted.

Lie 2

“Genetic instructions in the jab could be tweaked to avoid a harmless tiny "slip" sometimes seen as the body reads the code.”

People, myself included have been vilified & ridiculed, some even de-platformed & canceled for telling you it was a Genetic Modifying Injection.

But here we are, the BBC softly telling the general public exactly that, these injections are modifying your Genetic Code.

Worse still, they are telling you there is a “Tiny Slip” and it’s Harmless.

They have absolutely Zero Idea of what will happen when this randomised Frameshifting occurs.

There have been No studies to examine the consequences. Not one.

No one can say it’s harmless, they don’t know, they are couching this in comforting terms because it’s happening to 1 in 3 people that took the jab.

Could all these random corrupt genetic instructions that are being continually produced by 1 out of 3 people that took the injection be the reason we are seeing millions upon millions of reports of Adverse Drug Reactions?

Lie 3

“Existing mRNA vaccines are effective and safe, they say.”

There is zero evidence to support this claim, but there is an ever growing mountain of evidence that proves they are neither safe, nor effective.

Lie 4

“The partly government-funded study, published in the journal Nature, involved detailed lab work on the original Pfizer-BioNTech shot that, three years ago, became the first of its kind to be used to protect people in the pandemic.”

They are trying to make you believe that this was the old shot & it’s no longer a problem.

Zero changes have been made to these injections, even the ones administered today that stop Frameshifting.

It will still happen to 1 in 3 people that took the jab today.

Lie 5

“One of the biggest success stories in medicine, the mRNA shots, which include one made by Moderna, have protected millions of lives, the researchers say.”

There is zero evidence that the injections have saved a single life.

These numbers are based on proven failed Mathematical modelling.

It’s like a Neil Ferguson Projection on crack cocaine.

It’s utter hogwash.

Again, there is significant mounting evidence that the only thing these injections achieved was enormous harm, physical injuries and deaths.

They don’t stop infection, transmission hospitalisation, or death.

We do know through IgG switching they destroy the natural immune response.

We do know that the inclusion of the SV40 promoter that it increases cancer rates.

We now know that it’s making your body produce random corrupted genetic code and they have no idea how the body will react to it.

But I can guarantee it won’t deliver positive outcomes.

Lie 6

“Covid mRNA vaccines work by showing the body's cells a bit of genetic code from the pandemic virus.

This cannot cause infection but can teach the body how to defend itself against Covid-19.

The body reads and translates the code using its own cell machinery, called ribosomes.

The immune system then uses the instructions to make special protective proteins, called antibodies, that can fight Covid.”

They are not a vaccine, it’s a genetic modification injection, they just told you how it modifies your genetics.

Lie 7

“It is the translation process in the ribosomes that can go slightly wrong, the researchers say.”

Slightly wrong, they have no idea what happens. If slightly wrong is 1 in 3 people, god only knows what badly wrong has to be.

It’s an utter disaster.

Lie 8

“The end result is still great protection - but there can be a few extra, unintended proteins made too.”

They don’t stop infection, transmission hospitalisation, or death.

t’s proven that the more injections you take the more susceptible you are to catching COVID again and again and again.

They provide zero protection, they are a COVID Pheromone, the more you take the more attractive you become to reinfection & illness.

Lie 9

“Thankfully, these cause no physical issues, the researchers say, based on real-life evidence from the millions of people, including teenagers and children, vaccinated.”

Zero research has been conducted on the impacts of frameshifting.

Zero, nada, zilch.

Lie 10

“Had there been any problems, they would have been spotted early on, they say.”

They have never studied it, thus never looked for the impacts, or problems.

They wouldn’t and still don’t know.

They still are not looking.

Lie 11

“Translating the code is a bit like reading a sentence of three-letter words, such as: "The cat ate the fat rat."

The ribosome occasionally skips forward by a letter or place, called a frameshift, to read: "The cat a tet hef atr."”

The scariest lie of all.

They have no idea what this corrupt genetic code will do to the billions of people that are now affected with this issue.

1 in 3 people that took the jab.

There is zero short, medium, or long term information available on what will happen to all these people that are now producing corrupted genetic code.

The BBC say its all fine, we’ll have an updated jab to fix that.

I say it’s utterly terrifying.

I have said for a long time that this is about depopulation, this does nothing to reduce my fears.

The BBC are liars, misinformation spreaders and the media arm for pharmaceutical companies.

It should be dismantled and abandoned.

Thanks to
@ClareCraigPath
for the original post to the article

@sonia_elijah
For her outstanding investigative journalism

@Jikkyleaks
who one again has been proven correct about the Western Blott fraud

And
@CeeKingJustice
. Who help me with my long tweets in an attempt to reduce my typos.

https://x.com/chrislittlewoo8/status/17 ... 34168?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:52 pm

@JoshWalkos

One of the whole points of the “pandemic” was to usher in mRNA technology and establish a manufacturing base. Prior, the technology was a failure with billions pumped into it and it was still far too dangerous to be used in humans under normal circumstances. However if there is an “emergency”, virtually anything is justifiable in the eyes of governments and their compliant, bought and paid for mad scientists. They are not going to stop this madness cloaked in progress.

“To deliver an RNA payload, Tiba Biotech uses organic molecules to form biodegradable nanoparticles that are less inflammatory than current lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations. This approach potentially produces vaccines with reduced reactogenicity compared to existing LNP-based vaccines, which could enhance their performance and make them more acceptable for broad public use.”

Keep an eye on Tiba Biotech.

https://cepi.net/news_cepi/cepi-partner ... disease-x/

https://x.com/JoshWalkos/status/1750903 ... 14142?s=20

Note the acknowledgement, above, of harms from current mRNA/LNP shots.

AND:

“Needle free delivery of RNA vaccines”

https://tiba.bio/nasal_delivery_of_rnab ... particles/

https://x.com/JoshWalkos/status/1750905 ... 66568?s=20

"nanoparticles" (a topic previously discussed/disputed, i.e. whether or not these products contained 'nanoparticles', however defined in marketing language and/or actually implemented in the product)

"Self-amplifying RNA"

Grotesque/despicable.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:09 pm

https://x.com/DocAhmadMalik/status/1763 ... 51841?s=20

A study into #LongCovid found that 97.4% of diagnosis was in the vaccinated

2.6% in the unvaccinated

https://mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/jcm/j ... 1708480788

Belligerent Savant