On mRNA/Gene Therapy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: On mRNA/Gene Therapy

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:06 pm

https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/stat ... 2540351491

Alden et al, Lund University, Sweden, confirms one of our worst fears. The exogenous genetic material coding for the dangerous Spike protein is reverse-transcribed into the human genome; possible long-term constitutive expression/synthesis of disease promoting/lethal Spike.

full paper can be accessed here
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:59 pm

^^^^^^

An expansion to the above study/finding. As ever, Caveat Lector:

DNA Transcribed from Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Contains MUTANT gp130 Tumor Gene

Having fun BLASTing DNA Reverse Transcribed from Pfizer Vax

My previous post about a science article proving that Pfizer mRNA vaccine reverse transcribes into human DNA, has garnered enormous interest and lots of comments, many of which were incredible.

If you did not read it yet, PLEASE READ IT FIRST before reading this article. Otherwise you may get lost and not even realize the significance of how your loved ones’ genetic code may have been reprogrammed. Here you go:

Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA
mRNA Vaccines Actually are "Gene Therapy", Study Shows

I decided to continue plodding along and see what else we can uncover, based on that “Current Issues in Molecular Biology” article:

So, I decided to check what is actually in this code above, is that just harmless junk or something more ominous. For that, I ran a free NCBI “BLAST” tool by copying and pasting the above genetic sequence in it. This is the same BLAST tool that @JikkyKjj used to show a Moderna “cancer patent” sequence on the most important, “furin cleavage site” of Sars-Cov-2. I wrote about that also:

Moderna Patented CANCER GENE is in Sars-Cov-2 "Spike Protein"
CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG may do just what it was designed to do

Anyway, impressed with @JikkyKjj’s discovery, I decided to do the same with the DNA code that Pfizer mRNA vaccine generates (reverse transcribes) into human cells. Turns out that I was the first to enter that sequence into the NCBI BLAST tool (because it took a while to analyze) and it now has a sequence ID of 1R3ZDZJY016.

And here are the results. I annotated them to make it easier for you to see what is and is not interesting.

The first few results are from the usual suspects such as chimeric viruses, Sars-Cov-2 sequences, etc. It is understandable why we should ignore them — the chimeric viruses are pure lab constructs of unknown significance, and Sars-Cov-2 sequences are obviously there because the vaccine encodes Sars-Cov-2 spike protein. Those are “expected matches”.

What is interesting — and I am not saying it is the only thing — is the gp130 glycoprotein gene that is 97% similar to the human gp130 glycoprotein gene. The chance of that being a random coincidence, per BLAST tool, is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002.

I clicked on it:

You can click on the “Gene” link to see what that gp130 gene is about:

So, we have Pfizer Covid mRNA vaccine reverse transcribe to a MUTATED gp130 gene. Remember the 97% match? The 3% non-matches, the four red dots, are the mutations of the gp130 gene.

So, without looking at these specific mutations, what happens when gp130 gene mutates in general? Nothing good comes up and you can search for it too.

Please note that a question arises: gp130 mutations can cause liver tumor, and the entire experiment was performed on a line of immortal liver cancer cells. Could it be that the original article picked up mutated gp130 from the Huh7 liver cancer cells? If that is the case, if the DNA sequence is inherent to Huh7 line itself, it could invalidate a lot of conclusions that the original science article, as well as my own articles, were making.

However, the authors were diligent with controls and did NOT see the questioned DNA sequence that I am looking at, in the control cells that did NOT receive the Pfizer vaccine. In addition, the published DNA sequence contained Sars-Cov-2 genes (see BLAST results), so it does come from the effect of the vaccine, not the Huh7 culture cells.

I did perform some cursory checks, to the best of my ability, and the Huh7 line contains p53 mutations, but it does not seem like it contains gp130 mutations.

So, keeping my fingers crossed, the mutated gp130 gene that I found, is a genuine finding of lab research, comes from the mRNA vaccine, and not a coincidental pickup from the Huh7 cells.

I am guessing that the authors were looking at liver cells specifically, because they knew where to look (that the mRNA delivery system delivers the lipid nanoparticles to the liver). Why did the authors pick liver cells? Maybe because they heard of this 4chan post from 2020, when NOTHING yet was known about the strange mRNA vaccines:

We were Told it will Never Happen

Clarifications

The sequence of mutated gp130 genes, found in the DNA reverse transcribed from Pfizer Covid vaccine,

Does not mean that it will NECESSARILY cause cancer

The four “red dot” mutations listed, may be harmless

Does not mean that it was added to Pfizer vaccine intentionally to cause harm

Does not mean that it is even expressed as a gp130 protein, as expression of genes depends on cellular context

What it DOES mean is that we need to look at this closely.

Please Share this Article

Please repost this article in hopes that someone important will see it and authorities become concerned about the “unexpected” effects of mRNA Covid vaccines. Our children are injected with it and we deserve to know what it does to them!

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/dna-t ... source=url
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:27 pm

This too, along similar lines:

Covid Vaccines, Embryogenesis, and LINE-1 Retrotransposons
Insights from PhDs, Anonymous Whistleblower Engineers, and an Ordinary Lab Tech

Monica Hughes PhD
Feb 26

Over at Unacceptable Jessica, Dr. Jessica Rose lets us know about a couple of papers that indicate potential problems posed by the covid vaccines for embryogenesis. It’s short, so read the whole thing.

All of this is in the context that we already know the covid vaccines are screwing up embryogenesis. We know from Israeli and US data, as well as reports from doctors on the ground in Canada and elsewhere. Dr. Rose has written multiple articles on that. Rather than linking to them all here, you can go to her newsletter, linked above, and search for the term “miscarriage.”

I left the following comment on her article:

No surprises there, on multiple levels. There was an anonymous putative whistleblower from Moderna who warned about this.

My experience first, then the anon.

20 years ago I was a lowly lab technician working on a DARPA project to engineer Arabidopsis plants to sense anthrax. Roughly 70%-80% of the F1s died, of course. (They would be equivalent to the miscarried babies of mRNA injected mothers.)

The F2s and F3s were interesting (for readers, this would be equivalent to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of injected mothers). A greater portion survived, often with strange physical deformities, but they had silenced the transgene.

I prefer to take a long view in these apocalyptic times. Life does find a way and there will be a remnant. But it sure is disturbing to live through it in the meantime.

Second, I did some preliminary lit research for Mathew back in October about how covid vax might affect fertility. He didn’t have the bandwidth for it at the time but I learned later that his wife works on retrotransposons, so she would have been able to check out the legitimacy of the last tidbit I’ll share here. (It’s a little above my pay grade. I’m a mycologist and microbiologist of sorts, not much experience with human systems. I was mainly hoping Mathew might know IT people who would be able to track the whistleblower down.)

Third, a broad view suggests there may be multiple ways in which covid-19 vaccines contribute to infertility in both women and men. There are the four of which I have previously been aware:

-reduction in estrogen in F2 generation and beyond

-antibodies to syncitin triggered because spike has homology to it

-reproductively toxic LNP delivery systems

-SM-102

This is not an exhaustive list.

Finally, for the big whammy that ties into the Truman crap they're likely attempting (Transhuman 2.0).

In Sept 2020, the following was produced somewhere on the internet and shared in a covid vax skeptic group. I have it screen-capped but there’s no way to share that screen-cap here (note — this was in Jessica’s comment thread where one cannot share graphics, but I have placed the screencap below my transcript here).

I have transcribed it, because I think it’s that important now.

Before it was hearsay, but now it’s concordant with the accumulation of data and particularly the recent news about LINE-1 upregulation.

Without further ado, here is the anonymous whistleblower’s statement:

“I’m an industrial engineer at Moderna and the other one of us is a process development engineer. I’m sure the same thing is happening with Pfizer-BioNTech. It was hard to pull things together based on the small quantities of additions happening in manual step (highly unorthodox for a continuous process production). The explanation we got was highly sensitive trade secret adjuvants being added. Digging in deeper showed how sensitive it actually was.

Most people’s understanding of this novel vaccine type is that it works as follows:

1) Make mRNA coding for S protein

2) Make lipid nanoparticle delivery system

3) Profit

How it actually works from what we’ve discovered:

1) Make mRNA coding for S protein

2) Make mRNA coding for mutant versions of CYP19A1 and CDKN1B in smaller amounts

3) Make sure that while delivery system for (1) mostly ends up in liver, most of (2) ends up in the gonads

4) Make sure form and quantity of additive upregulating LINE-1 reverse transcription activity makes it hard to detect among legal adjuvants

5) Effects from (2) integrated by (4) are recessive; mildly oncogenic effects in vaccine recipients unlikely to be noticed for many years

6) (5) recessive but since most of population is vaccinated, in next generation female offspring have premature ovarian failure.

(6) coincides with poor people being obsoleted by AI and Robotics, so we didn’t have to dig for motivation.

We’ve taken precautions but fear for our safety. So far I don’t think we’ve raised suspicion but can’t be sure. Not sure what to do. Avoiding taking the vaccine makes up prime suspects for this leak.”

https://themariachiyears.substack.com/p ... source=url
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:38 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/a ... -02056.pdf

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro
Hui Jiang 1,2,* and Ya-Fang Mei 2,*

Abstract: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2) has led to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID–19) pandemic, severely affecting public health and the global economy. Adaptive immunity plays a crucial role in fighting against SARS–CoV–2 infection and directly influences the clinical outcomes of patients. Clinical studies have indicated that patients with severe COVID–19 exhibit delayed and weak adaptive immune responses; however, the mechanism by which SARS–CoV–2 impedes adaptive immunity remains unclear. Here, by using an in vitro cell line, we report that the SARS–CoV–2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair, which is required for effective V(D)J recombination in adaptive immunity. Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:42 pm

COMPILATION: PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL PAPERS OF COVID VACCINE INJURIES
More than 1,000 Peer Reviewed Articles on COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:56 pm

https://trialsitenews.com/confidential- ... -concerns/

Confidential Pfizer COVID Vaccine Documents Safety Concerns

Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Trial Audit Discovers Misreported Patient Deaths

Included in the documents is an April 22, 2020 audit report that shows Pfizer’s contractor in charge of managing its COVID-19 mRNA-based vaccine’s clinical trials misreported details about at least three study patient deaths.

Nonclinical Study of Pfizer Vaccines Shows Accumulation of mRNA LNP in Rat Livers

Another Pfizer document reviewed by TrialSite is a nonclinical study, which shows that in laboratory animals (mice), Pfizer’s mRNA lipid nanoparticles concentrated in the liver to an extent previously unknown.

Audit Reveals Deaths Recorded as Adverse Events

The audit report shows that the pharmaceutical company’s clinical trials management firm, Ventavia Research Group, reported that already deceased patients had experienced adverse events caused by the vaccines.

“There cannot be a date later than the date of death,” wrote an auditor about a patient named Josee Robillard. “Please remove data from the COVID Illness visit and add COUGH and SHORTNESS OF BREATH AS AEs.”

“AE” is an abbreviation for adverse events potentially caused by Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine.

Another entry for a patient named Jen Vasilio reads: “The symptoms were reported to the site after subjects death via subjects family, per medical monitor, this data is to be entered.”

And another entry for a patient named Amol Shinde reads: “Please verify subject ended study on [redacted] 2020 due to death however COVID ILL visit performed on 14DEC2020 after death details, which cannot [sic] possible. Kindly consider updating dates or else clarify. Thank you.”

Ventavia came under fire for allegedly doctoring Pfizer’s trial data, including withholding information that would raise concerns about the pharmaceutical giant’s vaccines’ safety. An ongoing federal lawsuit claims the Texas-based clinical research organization mismanaged patient data, mishandled vaccines, failed to abide by patient treatment protocols and failed to maintain “blinded study” protocols among other allegations. The British Medical Journal (The BMJ) authored an article on the Ventavia data issues which led to fact check censorship by Facebook.

Pfizer’s Nonclinical Overview Document

A separate confidential Nonclinical Overview document dated February 8, 2021, included biodistribution data that shows Pfizer’s mRNA lipid nanoparticles accumulated in rats’ livers to a higher degree than other organs.

Pfizer Biodistribution Data Shows mRNA in Rat Livers

To gain insight into the biodistribution of the actual mRNA COVID vaccine in humans, Pfizer researchers dosed a variety of animals subjects with two types of surrogate luciferase RNA – each with different excipients. One RNA surrogate was designated ALC-0315 and used an amino-lipid and the other, designated ALC-0159 used polyethylene glycol, or PEG.

“In vitro metabolism of ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 was evaluated in blood, liver microsomes, S9 fractions, and hepatocytes from mice, rats, monkeys, and humans,” the study authors wrote. “The in vivo metabolism was examined in rat plasma, urine, feces, and liver samples from the PK study.”

According to the study, as much as 60 percent of a 15.3 mg/kg analyte dose of ALC-0315 surrogate luciferase RNA was found in male rats’ livers. And as much as 20 percent of a 1.96 mg/kg analyte dose of ALC-0159 was found in male rats’ livers.

“Total recovery (% of injected dose) of LNP outside the injection site was greatest in the liver and was much less in the spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries,” the Pfizer study authors wrote.

Elsewhere, the study explains that the surrogate luciferase RNA approximates the biodistribution of the actual mRNA antigen encoder, BNT162b2. Luciferase is used as a substitute so that the LNP is bioluminescent and can be detected on scans.

“The biodistribution of the antigen encoded by the RNA component of BNT162b2 is expected to be dependent on the LNP distribution and the results presented should be representative for the vaccine RNA platform, as the LNP-formulated luciferase-encoding modRNA had the same lipid composition,” the authors wrote.

Pfizer Researchers Say mRNA Vaccine Cause No Animal Deaths, No Adverse Events

The study goes on to describe a dosing regimen that exposes the rats to the actual mRNA-based COVID vaccine.

“In conclusion, administration of BNT162b2 (V9) at 30 μg RNA/dosing day via IM injections weekly for 3 administrations to male and female Wistar Han rats was tolerated without evidence of systemic toxicity,” the authors wrote. “Dosing of BNT162b2 (V9) produced changes consistent with an inflammatory response and immune activation. The findings in this study are consistent with those typically associated with the IM administration of LNP-encapsulated mRNA vaccines.”

The authors said that determinations of genotoxicity and carcinogenicity were beyond the scope of the study. They also claimed that, overall, there was no detectable toxicity caused by the vaccine, including no impact on fertility and no recorded deaths.

Regarding concentrations of mRNA in the liver, the authors wrote: “The liver finding was reversible, not associated with changes in markers of hepatocyte injury and not considered adverse.”

Early Biodistribution Studies Show mRNA Accumulates in Sensitive Organs

Earlier revelations of documents associated with Pfizer-submitted data to Japan revealed mRNA biodistribution in laboratory animals included substantial quantities in subjects’ ovaries, testicles, and other organs.
stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:52 am

(His Twitter bio: "Genetic Engineering, Johns Hopkins 2014, Biomedical and Cancer Research")

Dr. James E. Olsson @DrJamesOlsson

Before last year the youngest person I had ever seen have a heart attack in my entire life and career and this was while I was working in the ER was a firefighter who was 36 years old. Now literally every day you are hearing of people dropping dead of heart attacks in their 20's.
3:10 am. · 5. March 2022·

How do you feel if your child now has irreversible cardiac damage and has to take blood thinners indefinitely and has a greatly shortened life expectancy and permanent disability, yet you were told by "the experts" that you were making the right decision?
5:11 pm. · 15. Jan. 2022

I feel the media and corrupt scientists, politicians, and corporations colluded two years ago to create undue panic, fear, and hysteria, with the goal of financial and political gain. I feel it was accomplished due to the average person's lack of scientific and medical knowledge.

Bottom line is mRNA technology is so complex and enigmatic that even many doctors and scientists - including Nobel prize laureates, held unrealistic expectations and failed to recognize the many associated risks involved and some even died as a result of this miscalculation. IMO.

This is where a century of awestruck religious reverence for TheScience™ has gotten us. Conceited and amoral priests and sorcerors are fiddling around recklessly with immensely complex processes they themselves have barely even begun to understand.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:15 pm

It sounds as though you may be leaning toward Incompetence Theory, Mac. Incompetence fails as a plausible explanation, you'd have to ignore most of the documented reality of the last two years. Nail the bastards who implemented that reality or there will never be another opportunity.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:28 am

Harvey wrote:It sounds as though you may be leaning toward Incompetence Theory, Mac.

Not at all, Harvey. "Conceited and amoral" is not the same as incompetent. I don't doubt that they are good at what they do, within their paradigms, otherwise they wouldn't be employed to do it. There are countless tunnel-visioned specialists who are well-trained and highly competent in their own tiny fields, and the results of their efforts are usable at will by the powerful sociopaths who pay their salaries and who have much bigger things in mind. The Manhattan Project required thousands of competent (and sometimes brilliant) individuals working well at their assigned tasks with little or no conception of the ultimate goal. ("Technically sweet" - Oppenheimer.) On a less exalted level, it takes skill and competence to design, build and operate a factory farm or a slaughterhouse or a high-security jail or an attack helicopter or a commercially viable drug company.

There are truths in fiction. I mean, Dr Victor Frankenstein was not an incompetent scientist; he got that monster moving. Nowadays, TheScience™ employs millions of capable non-fictional researchers (and quite a few aspiring modern Prometheuses) who appear never to have heard of the Butterfly Effect or who at least spend little time thinking about it. It's beyond their pay-grade, and besides, it's not their area of expertise. They do their jobs and then they go home. Bosses must be placated, careers must be cultivated, mental furrows must be ploughed, and mortgages must be paid. What could possibly go wrong?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Frankenstein_1818_edition_title_page.jpg/330px-Frankenstein_1818_edition_title_page.jpg
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:38 am

stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:10 am

Some good questions raised here:

Do the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines degrade higher human functions?
Guy Hatchard, PhD
Hatchard Report
Thu, 03 Mar 2022 18:30 UTC

https://www.sott.net/article/465056-Do- ... -functions

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:56 pm

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/the-pfi ... pertaining

The Pfizer document pertaining to bio-distribution and accumulation of lipids

Radioactive rats are telling stories

I have been taking my time diving into the 6 pages of documents dumped as part of the Pfizer data ‘revelations’. The ‘data’ in these documents are elusive, to say the least, and some of the documents are (in some cases) still redacted in places and others are inexplicably difficult to extract data from. The focus of this Substack article will be the ‘Final Report’ entitled “A Tissue Distribution Study of a [3H]-Labelled Lipid NanoParticle-mRNA Formulation Containing ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 Following Intramuscular Administration in Wistar Han Rats” in Test Facility Study No. 185350 [FDA-CBER-2021-5683-0013962]. This study was sponsored by Acuitas Therapeutics Inc., 6190 Agronomy Road, Suite 402, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6T 1Z3 Canada (Sponsor Reference No. ALC-NC-0552).

The tables of interest to me are on pages 23-27. They summarize the data gathered in exploration of the mean (sexes-combined/separate) concentration and recovery of total radioactivity in whole blood, plasma and tissues following single intramuscular (IM) administration of [3H]-08-A01-C01 to Wistar Han Rats. The target dose level was 50 ug mRNA per animal with 1.29 mg total lipid per animal. But I am also interested in the tables for the original dose data. I will get to those at the end.

It is noteworthy that the original dose was meant to be 100 ug, but this did bad things to the rats. They referred to these bad things as ‘adverse clinical signs’. What, like death?1

Initially, 21 male rats were dosed at 100 ug mRNA/animal. Some adverse clinical signs were observed after approximately 24 hours post-dose and a subsequent review of the data showed concentrations were well detected in tissues. After discussions with the Sponsor, the target dose level was lowered to 50 ug mRNA/animal by amendment for the remainder of the study.

The results are expressed as total lipid concentration (ug lipid equiv/g (mL)) and percentage of administered dose in tabular form. To be clear, they labeled lipids akin to the lipids used as delivery vehicles for the mRNA in the COVID-mRNA injectable products2 with a radioactive isotope that can be measured on-site. 3H or Tritium, a rare and radioactive isotope of hydrogen, is a commonly-used as a label for a variety of probes and substrates used in in vitro assays. The rats are typical ‘lab models’ for various assays. Poor little guys. Thank you for your unwilling sacrifice.

First interesting result: This is a summary of the concentrations of the IM-injected 50 ug dose in the rats. The following plot does not separate by gender. 18.05% of the 50 ug dose accumulates in the liver after just 8 hours and remains at this concentration up to the 48-hour mark. It is unknown if this plateau trend continued or if the increase in percentage injected amount continued. The target dose level is 50 ug mRNA per animal with 1.29 mg total lipid per animal. So this means that the liver cells that contained the lipids had accumulations of 9 ug of mRNA and 0.23 mg of total lipid after just 8 hours. It is notable that the dose given in a typical Pfizer mRNA shot is 30 ug of modRNA in a 0.3 ml dose so the dose of mRNA to the rats is higher than for the human but we don’t really know how much Lipid NanoParticle is delivered to the human based on this data. I would make an educated guess that it would be about 0.8 mg. But that’s just a guess.

Second interesting result: I chose the liver, spleen and adrenals (and ovaries) and subsequent accumulation by gender for plotting. The female accumulation appears to be higher and increasing at the 48-hour mark. I wonder if it continues to increase? Accumulation in the spleen? And the adrenals? What effects would this have? The adrenals play a critical role in the Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System (RAAS) pathway to regulate blood pressure and electrolyte levels. The accumulations are almost 1/3 of the original dose in the case of the female accumulation following 48 hours.

Third interesting result: Accumulation in the ovaries. Perhaps even more disturbing than the mean concentration of lipids (12.3) in the ovaries at the 48-hour mark is the slope of the trajectory. I am not promoting leaving the poor rats alive to suffer the effects of the radiolabeled-lipid bio-accumulation, but I do wonder what would have happened had they extended the post-dose sacrifice times beyond 48 hours. What would the concentrations be at hour 72 or 96 or 168, etc…? I am not saying that I know the accumulation rate is exponential, but considering what this study is a model for, I think it is vital to investigate this and to answer the question, ‘do the LNPs continue to bioaccumulate in the ovaries and what effect is this having on this organ?’

The last point of interest I think that is noteworthy are the very rapid accumulations in the organs when the dose was higher at 100 ug.

This chart is perhaps the most striking of them all. The charts above already reveal accumulation in the liver, spleen, adrenals and ovaries, but what Figure 4 reveals is that a higher injected dose results in higher concentrations of lipids after just 24 hours. The concentrations hit the ~30, 25 and 15 marks after about 6 hours for the liver, spleen and adrenals, respectively. I remarked previously on the relevance of knowing if the accumulation continues post hour 48 and it appears as though when the dose is higher, the accumulation peaks at ~50 and then suddenly drops. It would be equally interesting to know if this drop in concentration continues. I mean, it’s kind of irrelevant to ask since the rats started to die. But, this data is only for males. You’ll notice in Figure 2 that the accumulation/concentration trends are consistently different for males and females subjects: the females appear to keep accumulating post 48 hours.

Figure 5 shows both doses (50 and 100 ug) superimposed and the effects of accumulation in the liver, spleen and adrenals of males rat subjects. It is clear that the higher dose (red) results in faster and higher peak concentration of lipids in these organs. What is not known, is whether or not the drop in concentration following hour 24 occurs in both females and males. I suspect based on the trends observed in the females that we would not see this drop in concentration.

To conclude:

I wrote this data up for two main reasons:

1. Some people still aren’t aware of the FOIA requested Japanese study data that showed biodistribution and accumulation of LNPs.

2. Some people might need a better explanation of what biodistribution and accumulation means in the context of these COVID-19 injections.

In order for this article to be complete, I would need to do a comprehensive write-up of the functions of the organs listed here. But, my bandwidth is short. So in short form, the adrenal glands are endocrine glands that produce a variety of hormones including adrenaline, aldosterone and cortisol. The spleen is essential for filtering blood and the liver is essential for maintaining waste removal and in regulating blood sugar levels. These organs, of course, comprise parts of the system of the human body and work in complex harmony.

Ultimately, the effects of high concentrations of Lipid NanoParticles (LNPs) in these organs is known. Also unknown, is the effect of the production of massive amounts of spike protein using the modRNA templates carried by these LNPs.

I think, if this study’s results had been presented in a balanced way, the conclusions would not simply have been that most of the LNPs were found at the site injection. Rather, a more truthful and balanced conclusion may have been something like this:

Although greatest mean tissue concentration remained at the injection site, biodistribution was clearly demonstrated and lipids were found in high concentrations in the liver, spleen, adrenals and ovaries following a short time period of 48 hours. Whether or not the accumulation continued following this time period is unknown. More research is required before trials on humans are initiated.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:09 pm

stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:24 pm

A damning testimony.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing