Which is the most likely scenario?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

As awareness of Covid data increases, which are the most likely scenarios?

False flags, Wars, Revolutions, Civil Wars
20%
Surrender of all rights including bodily sovereignty
9%
Martial law, harsh mandates, lock-downs, curfew, censorship and other restrictions
20%
Total shutdown of the Internet within weeks or months
9%
Open warfare/insurrection between elements of the national and international elites
No votes
Sham trials and the whitewashing of crimes against humanity
9%
Total collapse of faith in science and medicine
9%
Prolonged civil unrest leading to eventual change
11%
Civilisational collapse
9%
Other (please specify)
6%

Total votes : 35

Which is the most likely scenario?

Postby Harvey » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:19 am

Select up to five options. These are just a few of the general possibilities but please free to speculate on all the others...
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Which is the most likely scenario?

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:36 am

I think the cognitive dissonance to simply too much to overcome. Anybody who eagerly voted for Joe Biden, vilified the unclean unvaccinated, or lionized Fauci (basically everyone I know personally) is willing to put every single human right they have onto the table despite their holding an obviously losing hand.
Last edited by stickdog99 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:40 am

Amen, brother! There also seem to be very few Biden voters who care to justify why they voted for him which is odd considering how many millions apparently put their common sense aside when doing so.

I wouldn't be surprised if any and all of the selections happened, and I can only hope that people will see they're being led astray by science. It is folly to trust those who are funded by the very people they're supposed to regulate. How can anyone believe anything they say at that rate. Civilization is definitely going down, because we're at the end of a long cycle. The entropy is unavoidable and it's effects are becoming more evident every day. Of course, maybe periodic destruction and rebirth are how things are supposed to work in this simulation.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 am

Amen sister! You expressed it well. We are at the end of an age, and transitions naturally involve destruction of the old to make way for the structuring of the new. The irony is that the nwo wannabes are the old, the new will evolve from the catastrophic ruins of their destruction.

And the sooner the better imho.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:49 am

The Matrix master shall install Jesus v2.0 and maybe this time we'll learn that loving and serving one another is more important than war, money, power, possessions, etc...etc...etc...
thrulookingglass

Postby Hugo Farnsworth » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:30 am

I took the easy way out and picked things that are current or have happened already.
Without traversing the edges, the center is unknowable.
Hugo Farnsworth

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:41 pm

I checked 'other' specifically because 'none of the above' wasn't offered forth.
Iamwhomiam

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:26 am

Mother of all market crashes occurs and everyone forgets about covid, which had been distracting them from the impending crash the entire time. Covid then becomes a scapegoat for the market crash.
drstrangelove

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:16 am

The Pentagon is literally talking about alien UFOs in the media this past summer, talk of war with China and a second Depression has entered the mainstream conversation, the planet is convulsing in extreme natural disasters, and every aspect of life and society has been turned upside down by this Covid-19(which likely was cooked up in a lab) I remember myself and others predicted that after Islamic terrorists the new focus would be on "domestic terrorists". But even tho I read "The Hot Zone" in 1998 I never predicted a pandemic would change everything. I do feel that nothing is too far fetched or off the table as we have truly entered the Twilight Zone.

This current missing college student news era feels light the Gary Condit/Chandra Levy and Summer of Shark summer 2001 era and we all know what happened right after.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Karmamatterz » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:59 am

The Pentagon is literally talking about alien UFOs in the media this past summer, talk of war with China and a second Depression has entered the mainstream conversation, the planet is convulsing in extreme natural disasters, and every aspect of life and society has been turned upside down by this Covid-19(which likely was cooked up in a lab) I remember myself and others predicted that after Islamic terrorists the new focus would be on "domestic terrorists". But even tho I read "The Hot Zone" in 1998 I never predicted a pandemic would change everything. I do feel that nothing is too far fetched or off the table as we have truly entered the Twilight Zone.

This current missing college student news era feels light the Gary Condit/Chandra Levy and Summer of Shark summer 2001 era and we all know what happened right after.

There is a bright ( maybe not dim ) side to this. We know it's coming and can prepare in personal ways. All of us that read the Hot Zone thought it would always be science fiction and movies like Contagion. Not reality, just more dramatic fiction. To some degree I think the huge effort to make us all wear masks is a distraction. It's not just a distraction as it also is conditioning to train people to comply. Just think how many millions of people daily are arguing with each other and spending hours planning for the next school board meeting instead of marching in the streets. Maybe we should be looking at Australia more and how the government there is reacting to people voicing their displeasure with mandates and authoritarian rule. First it's batons and tear gas. Next is rubber bullets and water cannon. After that it's lead, tasers and bloody beatings. Lets not forget the other crowd control weapons they have in the ready.

Note this video was posted in 2009. Likely Elfsmiles already posted this in another thread, but it's worth seeing again.

They come in all shapes and sizes/disguises.

https://www.gq.com/story/the-future-of- ... terrifying

I was optimistic enough back that that I didn't believe the massive creeping evil could in reality, sweep over us so quickly. All this BS info coming out about aliens, UFOs, war with China is a distraction. We could probably have a thread updated daily with the distraction info and compare it to the real creepy stuff that comes out from Gates and Schwab (and others). They told us about a coming virus with the October 2019 Event 201. A slightly different group who are publicly neocons gave a hint at 9/11 with their talk of a new Pearl Harbor. Klaus Schwab warns us continually about the coming Internet takedown and cyber pandemic.

As a group of people interested in all of this we could work at separating the noisy distractions from the things that are more likely to happen.
Karmamatterz

Postby Harvey » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:36 am

Karmamatterz » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:59 pm wrote:Note this video was posted in 2009. Likely Elfsmiles already posted this in another thread, but it's worth seeing again.

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Return to General Discussion