Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:12 pm

Pentagon Biolaboratories - Investigative Documentary
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Russian-Ukrainian War: Live Thread

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 pm

Grizzly » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:55 pm wrote:Man you and Elvis sure like to critique a lot, actually come to think of it, lately, that's all you guys do. You guys will pop in every so often, just to correct the record.

Thanks, glad to be appreciated. Who doesn't want the record corrected? Alas, there's so much noise posted to handle more than a random fraction of it. Shame that the gold gets covered over with piles of bullshit. Perhaps we could all pitch in and post less of the latter.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:09 am

Foreign fighters leave Ukraine due to witnessing atrocities

As NATO leaders father for a summit in Lithuania the war in Ukraine shows no sign of abating.

Thousands of foreign nationals have travelled to Ukraine to support the counter offensive against Russia – some are leaving after it became too much.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:22 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66238766
Arresting Vladimir Putin in South Africa would be 'declaration of war', says Ramaphosa

Nobody can stop these war pigs...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:05 pm

Cogent observation.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:49 pm

JR WROTE
Who doesn't want the record corrected? Alas, there's so much noise posted to handle more than a random fraction of it. Shame that the gold gets covered over with piles of bullshit. Perhaps we could all pitch in and post less of the latter.

Care to point out the gold vs piles pf bullshit? And by whom? If your inference is directed at me, then by all means own it. Say it.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:26 pm

Russia warns against any ships traveling to Ukraine from Thursday

Russia warned that from Thursday any ships traveling to Ukraine's Black Sea ports will be seen as possibly carrying military cargoes, after Ukraine said it was setting up a temporary shipping route to try and continue its grain exports.

The moves by both countries on Wednesday came just days after Russia quit a deal - brokered by the United Nations and Turkey - that allowed the safe Black Sea export of Ukraine grain for the past year, and revoked guarantees of safe navigation.

Ukraine has made clear that it wants to try and continue its Black Sea grain shipments and told the U.N. shipping agency, the International Maritime Organization (IMO), that it had "decided to establish on a temporary basis a recommended maritime route."

But Russia's Defence Ministry then said it would deem all ships travelling to Ukraine to be potentially carrying military cargo and "the flag countries of such ships will be considered parties to the Ukrainian conflict".

In a statement on the Telegram messaging app, it said the move would start at midnight Moscow time (2100 GMT Wednesday).
Russia was also declaring southeastern and northwestern parts of the Black Sea's international waters to be temporarily unsafe for navigation, the ministry said, without giving details about the parts of the sea which would be affected.

"It underscores that we're trying to work and continue to work in what is effectively a warzone," U.N. spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said on Wednesday when asked about the Russian warning.

Ukraine accused Russia on Wednesday of damaging grain export infrastructure in "hellish" overnight strikes focused on two of its Black Sea ports.

"In the ports that were attacked today, there was about a million tonnes of food stored. It is precisely that amount that should already have been delivered to consumer countries in Africa and Asia," Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in his nightly video address on Wednesday.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-warns-against-ships-traveling-172035363.html

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:06 am

^^^

I feel it coming...

Image[

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:53 am

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-warns-against-ships-traveling-172035363.html

Douglas Macgregor: "Russia IS WIPING THEM OUT, THIS IS IT" in Exclusive Interview

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:23 am

Sorry, I can't remember how to post videos, so here's the link. I think Tucker is spot on and the rest is Brand's commentary about it, adding supporting material from various sources. Definitely worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqlSLx7Vl_A
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 pm

^^^

Thank you PD...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:47 pm

Grizzly » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 am wrote:JR WROTE
Who doesn't want the record corrected? Alas, there's so much noise posted to handle more than a random fraction of it. Shame that the gold gets covered over with piles of bullshit. Perhaps we could all pitch in and post less of the latter.

Care to point out the gold vs piles pf bullshit? And by whom? If your inference is directed at me, then by all means own it. Say it.

You can read. As it says, my time for such is limited. I sampled one, thought it was bullshit, explained why. On another thread, I answered a question you had. So it goes.

NOTE: EDITED TO BE NICER
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:26 pm

I read it before you edited it, I'm pretty indifferent to you too. So there's that...

Addendum: I get it, my posts aren't appreciated by you, why would I offer appreciation for your off again /on again biased modding?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:47 pm

I'm not the one asking for your approval of my modding. In fact, what has you all excited was not even modding. It was a response to the content of a thing you posted.

You may be getting rusty at this, but here is a friendly suggestion, not a mod note: on the five or six occasions a year when one of your posts gets a response, you might a) reply on topic, or b) ignore. Seems superfluous to whine only because someone read/viewed one of your things in the first place, and then keep whining.

Meanwhile, was there a topic in this thread?

Oh, right.

Starting at 17:02, interview with Ukrainian-American author and Nation writer Lev Golinkin about a Vox poll of Ukrainians in Ukraine. It found high proportions of them unacceptably (according to Vox) agree that a) the influence of Nazis is widespread (43%), b) the Maidan coup was a coup (29%), and c) Russian-speaking Ukrainians are oppressed (32%). Where did they get those crazy ideas? Must be the awesome power of Russian disinfo, says Vox.

Also, about a quarter seem to think that d) NATO doesn't give a fuck about them, and e) the real war is between Russia and NATO.

The questions are phrased a bit differently than I've rendered them here, although I think I'm being fair. You can watch the interview with Golinkin or check out the Vox report on their survey.

Golinkin points out the poll did not sample 3 million residents of Crimea, at least a million who are still living in the Russian-held parts of Donbass (i.e., the warzone), or the 5 million refugees from Ukraine who fled into the Russian Federation (most, presumably, from Donbass or eastern Ukraine). That represents about a fifth of the original population of Ukraine. These three groups would, presumably, overwhelmingly share the same opinions so puzzling and disturbing to Vox.

Use URL to skip 17 min of Usual Idiots blather.
https://youtu.be/frD1bk9tRX4?t=1022

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:07 pm

I'm crushed! Just crushed...

https://sonar21.com/putin-issues-stark-warning-to-poland-and-nato/
"Putin held a video conference on Thursday with members of Russia’s Security Council.

Russia believes that Poland is planning to seize Ukrainian territory west of the Dnieper River as Ukraine’s much ballyhooed counter offensive collapses.

It does not appear that there is any leader of the NATO members who can talk some sense to Poland’s President Duda. Are the people of Poland ready for World War III?

Putin Issues Stark Warning to Poland and NATO

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion