The Global [Monkeypox] Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Global [Monkeypox] Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 19, 2022 7:37 pm

This post is a placeholder.

(The inevitable next official global plague might turn out to be labelled "Leopardpox" or "Sparrowpox" or "Slugpox" or "COVID-22" or "The Andromeda Strain" or "The Piltdown Syndrome" or something else entirely, but right now "Monkeypox" is the front runner.)
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Fri May 20, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Monkeypox Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Postby drstrangelove » Thu May 19, 2022 8:25 pm

I was thinking we should just have a plague thread for miscellaneous death from new disease. Mystery hepatitis in children and now this. Seems to be five likely explanations:
1) Lockdown effect on immune system
2) Covid-19 effect on immune system
3) Covid-19 vaccines effect on immune system
4) Bioweapon
5) some mixture of the first three.

In the back of my head I've been thinking that if you wanted to release an actual deadly disease, now would be the time, because people would cheer for their governments not to do anything about it. And in the aftermath the health institutions would say "We told you so" and regain their credibility.

Definitely afraid.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Thu May 19, 2022 8:40 pm

Your reasoning is sound, Strange. But death is assured. Once you've accepted that, you're free to live. Fear is optional.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby liminalOyster » Thu May 19, 2022 10:43 pm

drstrangelove » Thu May 19, 2022 8:25 pm wrote:I was thinking we should just have a plague thread for miscellaneous death from new disease. Mystery hepatitis in children and now this. Seems to be five likely explanations:
4) Bioweapon

In the back of my head I've been thinking that if you wanted to release an actual deadly disease, now would be the time, because people would cheer for their governments not to do anything about it. And in the aftermath the health institutions would say "We told you so" and regain their credibility.

Definitely afraid.

There's also the boring, [doesn't tie into Moloch/Immolation/Plandemic/Viruses are Tiny Dots thought-wave] possibility that this is actually basically coincidental and no one would even notice if it or think it was of much interest if it weren't for COVID MSM which itself is largely a function of algorithmic media capitalism.

In 2003, there was another MP outbreak with more cases than reported so far (I think) in the US tied to global supply chains of exotic animals (Gambian Pouch Rats).

Just as pandemics were always predicted due to globalization, urbanization and population growth, it's not surprising that a rare Congolese disease ended up in the States nearly 20 years ago.

And there's also another possibility not mentioned above, which is that, now, 20 years later, a far smaller part of the population was ever inoculated with smallpox vaccine which has some protection against MP, IIUC. Making human to human transmission just a bit easier.

IOW, media generating clickbait (and public health agencies responding to curb the hysteria) isn't evidence of anything of significance (or particularly nefarious) happening; it's evidence of how media works and the piss-poor quality of critical thought taught to kids to be media literate in the face of it.

Unless the world is the tightly controlled control machine COVID theories espoused here suggest (rather than an emerging process of revivified social control experimentation using NLP and related tech which make use of our perpetual media/autonomic nervous system melding as it seems to be), I'm willing to bet we won't hear much more about Monkeypox by mid-summer. And if I'm wrong, I'm happy to assume its the COVID vax talking and my brain is slowly melting.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby drstrangelove » Fri May 20, 2022 1:51 am

Yes, but my comment was in relation to a broader pattern of new miscellaneous disease, not monkeypox. So you would need to expand the coincidence theory to mystery hepatitis in children as well, for which there is no historical precedent.
drstrangelove

Postby drstrangelove » Fri May 20, 2022 5:12 am

Case tracker - https://bnonews.com/monkeypox/

Bnonews had the best tracker in the early months of 2020 for COVID. Brings back memories.
drstrangelove

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri May 20, 2022 8:15 am

drstrangelove » Thu May 19, 2022 7:25 pm wrote:I was thinking we should just have a plague thread for miscellaneous death from new disease. Mystery hepatitis in children and now this. Seems to be five likely explanations:

[...]
[...]

Those two suffice. "COVID" itself doesn't exist; it's just the brand-name for an infinitely capacious ragbag of diverse symptoms long associated with any number of already-familiar ailments, most but not all of them affecting the respiratory system. (i.e. it's a "syndrome", for those who prefer their terminology sciencier.) Like the "AIDS" brand, the "COVID" brand can be slapped onto almost any set of symptoms, and when the treatment (drugs cocktail or respirator or "vaccine") predictably kills or damages the poor captive patients, then the medical industry has its unfalsifiable alibi ready to hand: "'Twas the VIRUS that dunnit, your honour".

The coming global famine will also debilitate and then kill millions if not billions of people. They'll get hungrier and hungrier, they'll weaken and sicken, they'll develop coughs and fevers *, they'll become stick-thin and apathetic **, and then they'll die. But TheScience™ will of course attribute many of those deaths and much of that illness to those indispensable Tiny Invisible Airborne Killer-Dots, detectable only by means of bullshit PCR "tests" and awesomely expensive, super-sciencey, hi-tech electron microscopes. Because it feels much more prestigious and impressively brainy -- and is far more lucrative -- to announce the "discovery" or "detection" of new (or old) "viruses" (sic) and blame all the misery on those little devils, rather than condescending to notice the bleeding obvious: "These people are poor, dispossessed, overworked, underpaid, malnourished and stressed-out, and now they're starving to death because they have nothing to eat".

The cure for hunger is food, but noticing that plain unglamorous fact will never get you a Nobel Prize or a Gates Foundation grant. It's much more likely to get you silenced, vilified, sacked, or even killed. Far safer (and more profitable) to Follow TheScience™, religiously.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71U8wneu5GL._SY445_.jpg
Gods in White (they happen to be in blue here, but whatever.)

* "typical 'COVID' symptoms", you'll notice.
** "typical 'AIDS' symptoms", you'll notice.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri May 20, 2022 9:10 am

From the CDC's webpage on Ebola, aka "Ebola Virus Disease" (sic, begging the question). Emphases added:

Signs and Symptoms

Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after contact with the virus [sic!!], with an average of 8 to 10 days. The course of the illness typically progresses from “dry” symptoms initially (such as fever, aches and pains, and fatigue), and then progresses to “wet” symptoms (such as diarrhea and vomiting) as the person becomes sicker.

Primary signs and symptoms of Ebola often include some or several of the following:

Fever
Aches and pains, such as severe headache and muscle and joint pain
Weakness and fatigue
Sore throat
Loss of appetite
Gastrointestinal symptoms including abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting
Unexplained hemorrhaging, bleeding or bruising

Other symptoms may include red eyes, skin rash, and hiccups (late-stage).

Many common illnesses can have the same symptoms as EVD, including influenza (flu), malaria, or typhoid fever.

https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/index.html

Anything goes, apparently.

How is this science?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Re: The Global [Monkeypox] Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Postby Harvey » Fri May 20, 2022 5:26 pm

Gov.uk is currently recommending this 'vaccine' which self declares about zero provable efficacy and includes these absolutely hideous side effects: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meeti ... en-508.pdf
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 21, 2022 2:03 am

I know, I know many here roll their eyes and out right dismiss Polly out of hand, but she does do a good general overall synopsis of the situation at hand. I don't agree with the vast majority of her politics, but just as was mentioned earlier just as all the threads are seemingly merging into one narrative, I think both sides of the coin are also seeing the bigger picture and quite frankly I believe both sides are going to be needed to come together (like it or not) as the only way to defeat the takeover.

BOOM! Caught Red Hnded Planning a Monkey Pox Event
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/INEwR4nL7lRP//

BOOM! The Public Health Mafia is caught red handed planning another 'outbreak' from which they can terrorize the public and make bank. To support Polly's work please go here: https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php **THANK YOU & God Bless!**
First half is a review of monkeypox over the years and the second half is the BOOM!

References:

NPR Report: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... d-we-worry

Monkeypox as Most Important Orthopox, 2018: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 00241/full

Monkeypox changes pattern (1997): https://reliefweb.int/report/democratic ... -infection

NTI Monkeypox Scenario (2021): https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... _Final.pdf
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Sat May 21, 2022 10:10 am

Cheers Griz. She's done some good work already.

Go to the public purse cap-in-hand > Scare out research funding > Build weaponised virus as necessary part of 'proposed cure' > Release the product (virus) > Total Information War selling FEAR > Mandate pre-prepared and expensive remedy > Consolidate power > Reap private fortunes > Rinse and repeat.

Unlikely - but it strikes me there's a burning oportunity right now to make the majority aware of the stakes and render all additional powers to WHO redundant. Build the leanest, airtight case against the last pandemic: from origin to manufactured crisis to non-vaccines to deaths and injuries to digital ID and mandates. Nearly all of that work is already done, it just needs to be boiled down into a streamlined narrative. Detail all of the many overlaps with their upcoming project ^ as above - many of the same players and orgs - and put the result in front of everyone in a popular form, across all language barriers. Win this thing in the court of public opinion. It would be necessary to destroy all trust in medical establishments but you've got to destroy the globalist establishment to save the globalist establishment. :evilgrin001:

Of course, it would require almost everyone to commit, across all the contrived identitarian divisions, across all income groups, languages, creeds, colours and borders - all those who invested as well as all those who did not. Of course, it will never happen...
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat May 21, 2022 2:27 pm

May 20, 2022

Allie Crenshaw, Author
@AllieCrenshaw12

Timeline—

March‘21: Gates/WHO-funded NTI plays out monkeypox outbreak simulation

Nov 9, ‘21: Gates warns of smallpox outbreak

Nov 19, ‘21: mysterious smallpox vaccines found in Pennsylvania lab

Jan, ‘22: 100 monkeys escape from a lab van in Pennsylvania

May 3, ‘22: We see the zero draft of the WHO’s “pandemic treaty” in conjunction with 194 nations

Among other things, it strengthens the WHO’s ability to “counter inaccurate information and unsubstantiated rumours” using private, supranational organizations

May 19, ‘22: U.S. buys $119 million worth of freeze-dried Monkeypox vaccines—repurposed smallpox vaccines (remember Pennsylvania)

May 20, ‘22: WHO holds an emergency meeting to discuss the recent outbreak of monkeypox after over 100 c/s European cases

How amazing is Gates/the WHO amiright? Brilliantly predicting/simulating the exact scenario that emerges under a year later!

I’m sure it has nothing to do with the monkeypox/repurposed smallpox vaxxes in PA.

Thank goodness we have the monkeypox smallpox vaccines ready to go!

And who better to trust than the WHO to directing us?

They did so well w Covid! (which they also simulated beforehand & prepped vaccines for)

They
-refused to admit it was airborne
-pushed lockdowns
-pushed PCR tests that had an over 85% false positive rate
-pushed ventilators

I dk about you, but I really trust the WHO/Gates to combat misinformation and protect me.

Going to link to all my sources in this thread. Please share.

November 2021:
Bill Gates has warned governments to prepare for smallpox terror attacks and future pandemics by investing billions into research and development
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie ... 9.html?amp

March 2021:
NTI | Bio, Munich Security Conference Convene Global Leaders for Annual Tabletop Exercise on Reducing High-Consequence Biological Threats
https://www.nti.org/news/nti-bio-munich ... l-threats/

FBI, CDC investigating several vials labeled 'smallpox' found at vaccine research facility

November 19, 2021

Several vials labeled as "smallpox" that were discovered at a Merck & Co. vaccine research facility near Philadelphia did not contain the virus that causes smallpox, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement Thursday.

According to the unclassified "For Official Use Only" alert – obtained by several media outlets – sent by the Department of Homeland Security, there were a total of 15 "questionable vials," five of which were labeled as “smallpox” while the other 10 were labeled as "vaccinia." The vials were immediately secured upon discovery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 649685002/

https://twitter.com/AllieCrenshaw12/sta ... EVWW8yeWNw

[More links at twitter source]

A post from Jan 2022:

Belligerent Savant » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:08 pm wrote:.

12 Monkeys - prophetic film.

@disclosetv
UPDATE - Woman who stopped to help the monkeys in the truck crash is now feeling unwell. CDC urges anyone in contact with the macaques to seek medical attention.

Driver who stopped to help when truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania and put her hand in one of the cages says she now has a cough and pink eye after one of the macaques HISSED in her face

Woman who stopped to help monkeys in truck crash is now feeling unwell
Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton, was directly behind the truck
Fallon said the day following the accident she developed a cough and pink-eye
She has begun a course of antiviral drugs and treatment to prevent rabies
The last of the four escaped monkeys was accounted for by late Saturday
One of the cynomolgus macaques, which are also known as crab-eating or long-tailed macaques, was found in a tree
Pennsylvania residents had been warned not to engage a crab-eating macaque that escaped from a truck carrying 100 of them to a lab
Crates with live monkeys inside were strewn across State Route 54 in Danville, 130 miles from Philadelphia, after the crash
A witness said he thought he saw a cat run across the road before making the shocking realization that it was actually a fleeing primate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fears.html

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 69835?s=20

@JeffWellsRigInt
·
May 20

Last year's exercise projected a monkeypox bioattack THIS WEEK.

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... EVWW8yeWNw

Pay no mind - all of the above are just disconnected coincidences.
Belligerent Savant

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat May 21, 2022 6:06 pm

liminalOyster » Thu May 19, 2022 9:43 pm wrote:
drstrangelove » Thu May 19, 2022 8:25 pm wrote:I was thinking we should just have a plague thread for miscellaneous death from new disease. Mystery hepatitis in children and now this. Seems to be five likely explanations:
4) Bioweapon

Definitely afraid.

There's also the boring, [doesn't tie into Moloch/Immolation/Plandemic/Viruses are Tiny Dots thought-wave] possibility that this is actually basically coincidental and no one would even notice if it or think it was of much interest if it weren't for COVID MSM which itself is largely a function of algorithmic media capitalism.

In 2003, there was another MP outbreak with more cases than reported so far (I think) in the US tied to global supply chains of exotic animals (Gambian Pouch Rats).

Just as pandemics were always predicted due to globalization, urbanization and population growth, it's not surprising that a rare Congolese disease ended up in the States nearly 20 years ago.

And there's also another possibility not mentioned above, which is that, now, 20 years later, a far smaller part of the population was ever inoculated with smallpox vaccine which has some protection against MP, IIUC. Making human to human transmission just a bit easier.

IOW, media generating clickbait (and public health agencies responding to curb the hysteria) isn't evidence of anything of significance (or particularly nefarious) happening; it's evidence of how media works and the piss-poor quality of critical thought taught to kids to be media literate in the face of it.

Unless the world is the tightly controlled control machine COVID theories espoused here suggest (rather than an emerging process of revivified social control experimentation using NLP and related tech which make use of our perpetual media/autonomic nervous system melding as it seems to be), I'm willing to bet we won't hear much more about Monkeypox by mid-summer. And if I'm wrong, I'm happy to assume its the COVID vax talking and my brain is slowly melting.

Minus its verbal padding, your argument amounts to this:

1. The mass media are venal, money-grubbing sensationalists, indifferent or positively averse to the truth, and happy to rake in profits by scaring people for no good reason.

- Nobody who is sane and awake and at least minimally well-informed will disagree with this.

2. The medical establishment, the pharmaceutical industry, and the world's governments have no influence on the mass media, and all of them are helpless in the face of the mass media's power. Although they would like to combat media disinfo, dispel unjustified fears and communicate the truth to the people, they have no effective means of doing so.

- You would have to be insane or asleep or culpably ill-informed to believe this.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 21, 2022 7:46 pm

https://twitter.com/MattGubba/status/1527951092079808513

"Free will is over"...gulp. ~Virginia Holmes
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby conniption » Sat May 21, 2022 7:55 pm

A comment from Maxwell following the monkeypox article at off-guardian.

Maxwell
May 21, 2022 3:16 PM

Oops- some well-connected companies in need of a scam to rescue their dying fortunes- sound familiar?

Monkeypox Fears May Rescue Endangered Corporations
Two corrupt companies were in rocky financial territory just a few weeks ago. Now, with concerns over a global monkeypox outbreak being hyped by media and global health organizations alike, the worries – and sins – of these two firms are quickly being forgotten.

Regardless of how the monkeypox situation plays out, two companies are already cashing in. As concern over monkeypox has risen, so too have the shares of Emergent Biosolutions and SIGA Technologies. Both companies essentially have monopolies in the US market, and other markets as well, on smallpox vaccines and treatments. Their main smallpox-focused products are, conveniently, also used to protect against or treat monkeypox as well. As a result, the shares of Emergent Biosolutions climbed 12% on Thursday, while those of SIGA soared 17.1%.

For these companies, the monkeypox fears are a godsend, specifically for SIGA, which produces a smallpox treatment, known by its brand name TPOXX. It is SIGA’s only product. While some outlets have noted that the rise in the valuation of SIGA Technologies has coincided with recent concerns about monkeypox, essentially no attention has been given to the fact that the company is apparently the only piece of a powerful billionaire’s empire that isn’t currently crumbling.

That billionaire, “corporate raider” Ron Perelman, has deep and controversial ties to the Clinton family and the Democratic party as well as troubling ties to Jeffery Epstein. Aside from his controlling stake in SIGA, Perelman has recently made headlines for rapidly liquidating many of his assets in a desperate bid for cash.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/05/in ... porations/

Another Ponzi scheme preceded by a table top exercise funded by Gates Foundation etc.

https://threadsirish.substack.com/p/did ... dicted?s=r

Monkey Pox War Games- just another coincidence of course:

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... _Final.pdf

https://off-guardian.org/2022/05/21/pan ... ent-507935

The next comment was pretty good, as well...
https://off-guardian.org/2022/05/21/pan ... ent-507934
S Cooper
May 21, 2022 3:15 PM

“Oh my. Looks like people are going to have to curtail their trips to the Zoo.”
conniption

Next

Return to General Discussion