Jackie Walorski (R-Indiana)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Jackie Walorski (R-Indiana)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 am

Probably nothing. Right?

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Walorski Introduces Legislation to Seek Justice for Illicit Fentanyl Victims

“Someone must pay for this devastation.”

WASHINGTON – U.S. Representative Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.), as first reported by WNDU, today introduced the Civil Justice for Victims of International Fentanyl Trafficking Act. This legislation would allow fentanyl victims or their families to pursue civil action against a foreign state to seek accountability for those who have refused to deter drug traffickers and cartels. China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances, which often are trafficked across our porous border by criminal drug networks from Mexico.

“Illicit fentanyl is killing young Hoosiers faster than ever. With this deadly drug flooding across the southern border and into our communities, every town in Michiana is a border town. All too often, illicit fentanyl is made in China, sent to Mexico, and then trafficked across the border and into our neighborhoods. Someone must pay for this devastation,” said Congresswoman Walorski. “My legislation will empower victims and their loved ones to seek justice and accountability from nations that refuse to apprehend those responsible for illicit drug trafficking, such as China and Mexico. Since President Biden refuses to stop the wicked cartels and criminals that prey on Americans, I will keep fighting to secure the border and save Hoosiers’ lives.”

This morning:

U.S. lawmaker Walorski, two staffers die in Indiana car crash

WASHINGTON, Aug 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski and two members of her staff died on Wednesday when the vehicle they were traveling in collided head-on with a car that veered into their lane, police in Indiana and her office said.

Walorski, 58, a Republican who represented Indiana's 2nd congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, was mourned by President Joe Biden and her colleagues in Congress as an honorable public servant who strived to work across party lines to deliver for her constituents. The White House said it would fly flags at half-staff in her memory.

The congresswoman had been traveling down an Indiana road on Wednesday afternoon with her communications chief, Emma Thomson, 28, and one of her district directors, Zachery Potts, 27, the Elkhart County Sheriff's Office said.

"A northbound passenger car traveled left of center and collided head on" with Walorski's vehicle, killing all three occupants, the sheriff's office said. The driver of the other car, 56-year-old Edith Schmucker, was pronounced dead at the scene, near the northern Indiana town of Nappanee, it added.

Walorski was a lifelong resident of Indiana, according to her official biography. She served on the House Ways and Means Committee and was the top Republican on the subcommittee on worker and family support.

Prior to her election in 2012 to the House, Walorski served three terms in the Indiana legislature, spent four years as a missionary in Romania along with her husband and worked as a television news reporter in South Bend, according to a biography posted on her congressional website.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Jackie Walorski (R-Indiana)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:48 pm

This will need to be confirmed -- not verified:
@StaceyVansyoc

Congresswoman Jackie Walorski was working with Anne Heche on child sex trafficking. Jackie was killed in a car accident the week before.

Coincidence?

2:38 AM · Aug 17, 2022

https://twitter.com/StaceyVansyoc/statu ... DFRHIIuVVQ

This, however, is interesting:
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Police have changed their description of the crash that killed Indiana Republican U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, saying Thursday that it was the SUV in which she was a passenger that crossed a state highway’s centerline and caused the head-on collision.

Walorski and two members of her congressional staff died in the Wednesday afternoon crash in northern Indiana, along with the woman driving the other vehicle, the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office said.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/politics/ap- ... -walorski/

There are theories out there about both incidents (Heche and Walorski) potentially involving remote control of the vehicles. The revision to the factors involved in Walorski's crash (it was her car, not another's, that lost control) adds some credence to the theory.

Anne Heche's Lifetime movie Girl in Room 13 is set to premiere in September, following the news that the actress is not expected to survive her recent car crash.

"This project is important to Anne, along with each and every one of us. We all started to make a film that would bring attention to the appalling issue of human sex trafficking," Winter said. "We hope that this film moves you and that you are just as inspired as Anne was to help us with our mission to stop violence against women."

https://www.newsweek.com/anne-heche-lif ... sh-1733228
Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:48 pm

per article you linked BelSav: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/politics/ap- ... -walorski/
The department’s initial account was that the car driven by Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana, crossed into the SUV’s path, but the office released a statement Thursday saying investigators had talked with witnesses and viewed video evidence that their preliminary determination of which direction the vehicles were traveling was incorrect.

See if that gets released.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:45 pm

Forgive me, I haven't looked deeply into the possible connection or Heche, but everything I've seen so far is consistent with the notion that she was in full possession of her faculties and on the run from entity or entities who subsequently murdered her - none of which is incompatible with a hacked auto pilot or mechanical tampering, although she could just as easily have been drugged.

The footage of Heche being loaded into the ambulance is apparently quite easy for some to rationalise away, but very sickening if we consider what we are probably looking at. The brain dead narrative probably arose from necessity after she was so visibly not-pronounceable at the scene. After all, how often are suspected brain injury patients both strapped down and wrapped entirely in a shroud by first responders?

Look at their body language as they 'discover' that she's alive. There's no sympathy and little visible concern, they bundle her in like meat into a freezer. Look at her body language as she clamours for breath. Shouldn't forget about the voiceover declaring the very obvious female wearing Heche's clothes to be a male, it's odd. I say that because when I first saw this clip I knew nothing about what I was looking at and it was in very low resolution too, but immediately understood I was looking at a woman.

:shrug:

Edited for clarity and to add video.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:49 am

If Heche was killed, it was certainly not over a tear-jerker human interest movie about human trafficking on the fuckin' Lifetime channel. The notion that she was getting sufficiently out of control to start telling tales out of school would make a lot more sense, if not for the fact that she already spent a year on the talk show and celeb media circuit speaking frankly about having DID as the result of sexual abuse by her father. Those accusations were denied by surviving family members -- which of course has no bearing on the veracity of those accusations -- but it does create a pattern that would be very easy to discredit. By her own admission she suffered from years of profound mental health problems. That has been public record for two decades now.

Also noteworthy is that a formative event in her childhood was a brother dying in a car crash that she insists was actually a suicide.

The framing of the footage is that Heche was being taken out as a corpse but that is only framing; not fact. It is completely possible that she was incapacitated and panicked and was being restrained so that she could be evacuated, which would also explain the demeanor of the firemen taking her to the ambulance, as well as the fact it was firemen taking her to the ambulance and not the EMTs. I absolutely agree that everything thereafter is sketchy and famous folks have a long tradition of weirdness surrounding their deaths, medical treatment, and of course, powers of attorney and settlement of their estates. But while the footage is sad and rather horrifying, without the narrative overlay, it is unconvincing.

As for the subject of the thread, it's pretty fucking remarkable development to find out that Walorski's vehicle was in fact the one losing control.

Things in American power politics are very dangerous and tenuous right now. There is genuine alarm in NGO / globalist circles about the total disarray of the Biden administration and the Acela corridor & media complex in general. Covid-19 was a slow grind of humiliation and failure, the Washington DC immune system reacted poorly to Trump, and the 2020 Election was ... well, we just haven't been having convincing elections so far this century. Due to decades of nepotism, diversity hires, and the corrosion of full spectrum dominance making all involved very complacent indeed, the machine that gave us all The Clinton, Bush and Obama Show is visibly losing control and they are resorting to drastic methods to re-assert the power they once took for granted.

Killing people in plain sight through deniable means is a part of that toolkit and it will be used again, both to remove problems and send a message.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:17 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20110103003 ... obile.html

Apologies for the digression, but the interesting one is airplane deaths. In a four year period, 1998-2002, seven US politicians died in seven SEPARATE plane crashes. Eight if you count one who died on 9/11 in one of the buildings:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110103024 ... craft.html
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:28 am

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 am wrote:If Heche was killed, it was certainly not over a tear-jerker human interest movie about human trafficking on the fuckin' Lifetime channel. The notion that she was getting sufficiently out of control to start telling tales out of school would make a lot more sense, if not for the fact that she already spent a year on the talk show and celeb media circuit speaking frankly about having DID as the result of sexual abuse by her father. Those accusations were denied by surviving family members -- which of course has no bearing on the veracity of those accusations -- but it does create a pattern that would be very easy to discredit. By her own admission she suffered from years of profound mental health problems. That has been public record for two decades now.

Also noteworthy is that a formative event in her childhood was a brother dying in a car crash that she insists was actually a suicide.

yes - sharing that link to the looming Lifetime channel program was not intended to suggest she was 'removed' for that reason, of course -- i should have been clearer there but was posting in between other daily tasks. all the points you raise above are, on the other hand, plausible scenarios for nefarious factors involved in her untimely demise.

As for the rest of your comments. i truly hope it's true they feel they're losing control. And i hope it continues to escalate.
long overdue.

@drstrangelove -- given yours and WRex's last paragraph, a thread delving into politicians dying suddenly over the years may be a worthwhile exercise.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:38 pm

drstrangelove » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:17 pm wrote:https://web.archive.org/web/20110103003920/http://politicalgraveyard.com/death/automobile.html

Apologies for the digression, but the interesting one is airplane deaths. In a four year period, 1998-2002, seven US politicians died in seven SEPARATE plane crashes. Eight if you count one who died on 9/11 in one of the buildings:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110103024 ... craft.html

Those were an interesting few years globally. I think 9/11 became operational in 98, 99 after years of development and planning. Interests converged, things were set in motion which could not be stopped.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Return to General Discussion