John deRuiter's Sex Cult, Hell-Proofing, & Entity Harvest

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

John deRuiter's Sex Cult, Hell-Proofing, & Entity Harvest

Postby guruilla » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:58 am

Here's the facts:

Having dug deep into the behind-the-scenes activities, first as a member, 2009-2010, and then as a researcher between 2011-2017, Dark Oasis was published Nov 11, 2017 (JdR's 58th birthday).

Since JdR & Mrs were charged with several counts of sexual abuse under the guise of JdR's spiritual "Calling" (ring any bells yet?), the book is currently hovering around best seller status in a couple of categories at Amazon.ca (i.e., selling maybe 5 books a week); various people are talking about making a documentary; and I find myself as the only "world authority" on the JdR sex cult.

From Dark Oasis: "The Casualties of “Truth”: Deconstructing John de Ruiter’s Sexual “Calling”"

Some background links:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... counts-of/
January 23, 2023

Dead girl Anina:
"March, 2014. She was found dead seven weeks later, 12 kilometres from her car in the frozen wilderness near Nordegg, a rural area where Mr. de Ruiter and his followers sometimes went to camp or do survivalist training."

"It says “John is scrupulous in all financial, legal, and personal matters.“ It also says he “did not and does not use sex as a means of control or submission over any person.”

“John did not contribute to the disappearance,” the page adds, referring to Anina’s case. “Her death is as tragic and mysterious to him as to all of us.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... -edmonton/

In court documents, Benita von Sass, "described de Ruiter fostering “a spiritual obsession and submission to his teachings,” and said he once asked her to imagine killing her children to show her “allegiance to truth,” and used her faith to pressure her into sexual acts" and claimed he had to "violate his own marriage so as to prepare him inwardly for his upcoming battle with Satan.”

Anina's "body was found seven weeks later near Nordegg, where the group went for summer camping trips and where de Ruiter sometimes held survival training or “hell proofing” for the dark times he predicted were coming

JdR's wife arrested: https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/wife-of-sel ... -1.6312685

JdR & co are setting up their own apocalypse community currently in Alberta: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... followers/

On the Dodcast:

Trial has not yet begun. Many have left but many more remain & stand by their Godman leader and his claims of embodying truth & goodness, no matter what it looks like.

If part of JdR's “burden from God” was to act against his own message and to violate his own marriage so as to prepare him inwardly for his upcoming battle with Satan," compare to:

In chapter 5 of Confessions, Crowley describes how, as a teenager, in the midst of a struggle to follow his father’s influence and become the perfect Christian, he “simply went over to Satan’s side; and to this hour I cannot tell why.”

I was anxious to distinguish myself by committing sin. . . . I wanted a supreme spiritual sin; and I had not the smallest idea how to set about it. There was a good deal of morbid curiosity among the saints about “the sin against the Holy Ghost” which “could never be forgiven.” Nobody knew what it was. . . . I must find out what that sin was and do it very thoroughly. (1989, p. 67.)

There’s nothing to suggest Crowley ever abandoned this goal—on the contrary. So how exactly did Crowley go about his mission to sin against the Holy Ghost? Was it through trial and error? Presumably, one gauge would be his own resistance (self-restriction) at the thought of committing certain acts; in other words, whatever was most appalling and painful for him to do, he would be tempted to do it. There may be a universal element to this.

Vice of Kings, p. 240

AC's left-hand path of transgression has to do with committing every known sin as a way to destroy the conditioned false self ~ including murder & rape, human sacrifice and child sexual abuse, acts of consumption (sometimes literally) that have as their aim the destruction of the boundaries of "false" or temporal consciousness, by violating (wounding) the bodies that keep us separate.

My theory about AC in VOK was that his goal to find and discover the ultimate sin was congruent with his belief that, since everything was God, any act he committed against another was a means free himself from the "sin of restriction," and to deepen his empathic connection to that other soul, by torturing it and his own conscience, to death if need be. It was a psychopathic pseudo-spiritual rationale for S & M depravity across the board. "Do what thou wilt."

If JdR's "hell-proofing" is running along a similar entity-program, the question is, what is he NOT capable of doing, in his "internal battle with Satan" that requires going against his message?
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: John deRuiter's Sex Cult, Hell-Proofing, & Entity Harves

Postby Grizzly » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:00 am

bump..
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:00 pm

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1651321198649769984/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1651321198649769984&currentTweetUser=JudiciaryGOP
Today, children will work shifts at slaughter houses, factories & restaurants to pay their debt to smugglers & traffickers.

Kids will call a hotline to report they're being abused & trafficked.

LISTEN to HHS whistleblower Tara Lee Rodas's powerful testimony.

#BidenBorderCrisis

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm

https://twitter.com/DustinMills24/status/1651639810694471680
BREAKING NEWS On french TV. Scandal in UK. Huge pedo ring brought down includes 76 politicians, 43 artists and 35 journalists. 100,000 children involved.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to General Discussion