US Presidential Election 2024

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

US Presidential Election 2024

Postby Harvey » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:29 am

Politics is 100% corrupt in every country that I am aware of, the United States is no exception. I no longer believe in elective representative democracy as practised, nor do I believe politics can be reformed in any meaningful way. I do not believe any change for the better can come from it, only change for the worse.

That said, there is one man with a lifetime track record of fighting the corporate capture of state and who is willing to try, even if the attempt should destroy him. Protect and support him if you believe politics can be reformed. Even if you do not, like me, wherever he succeeds we all win and wherever he fails we have lost nothing but our illusions, even as he is risking his life.

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: US Presidential Election 2024

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:47 pm

tangential?

Kennedy/Gabbard* 2024?

it's been said, "Kennedy sure probably knows who the bad guys are,,," I believe Trump/Kennedy ticket would be a winner as well. And I sure as hell don't believe in Trump, but I do think he's against the WEF AND NEOCONS/Deep State... and wants retribution.

Ron Paul Exposes Deep State Coup On America & How The CIA Has Been Running The Country Since Murdering JFK
https://www.infowars.com/posts/ron-paul-exposes-deep-state-coup-on-america-how-the-cia-has-been-running-the-country-since-murdering-jfk/

*I don't fully trust Gabbard (or anyone really)
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:52 pm

Was Desantis at Gitmo and did he torture prisoners?

https://therealnews.com/gov-ron-desanti ... ary-lawyer
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Grizzly » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:19 am

I have read rumors that Desantis was at Gitmo and did torture prisoners but, I have no proof or way to validate the validity of it.
Anyway..

rfk Jr, depending on how his platform shapes up, I may actually vote in the Democratic primary for the first time in my life to support him

exceptional interview from before he decided to run.

As an aside from clevercomebacks: Image

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby norton ash » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:58 pm

Adayfi: Yes, and Ron DeSantis was there watching us. We were crying, screaming. We were tied to the feeding chair. And he was watching. He was laughing. Our stomachs could not hold this amount of Ensure. They poured one can after another. So when he approached me, I said, “This is the way we are treated!” He said, “You should eat.” I threw up in his face. Literally on his face.

Prysner: Ron DeSantis?

Adayfi: In his face. Yeah.

Prysner: It was well deserved. A JAG lawyer at the time, he would have been well aware this was a violation of international law. There is no question that it was torture.

Prysner: You told me there was a resistance tactic there, of splashing administrators? Splashing them with your own feces? But you didn’t use this tactic often?

Adayfi: Only the worst of the worst got splashed.

Prysner: DeSantis?

Adayfi: Yes.

https://harpers.org/archive/2023/03/ron ... -laughing/
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby DrEvil » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:25 pm

^^That will only make him a better candidate in the eyes of his base. The torture I mean, not the coprophilia. Probably.

"A third of people are authoritarians who want to kill another third, and the last third want to compromise on how many to kill".
- random internet commenter.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby norton ash » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:29 pm

I know... "They were Al Qaeda scum, fuck 'em, he was justified"... although he was a JAG charged with protecting them.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby semper occultus » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:36 am

Harvey » 10 Apr 2023 11:29 wrote:Politics is 100% corrupt in every country that I am aware of, the United States is no exception. I no longer believe in elective representative democracy as practised, nor do I believe politics can be reformed in any meaningful way. I do not believe any change for the better can come from it, only change for the worse.

yup - "rule of law" is another one of those concepts that has become perverted to a point of total inversion
semper occultus

Postby Harvey » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:58 pm

We haven't heard anything quite like it from a US presidential candidate since, well, 1960.

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:49 pm

I tried to post this from my phone, and my ip was blocked because it was blacklisted? Guess there's lot's of that going around in these treasonous and treacherous times...

This should be addressed by ANY and ALL potential CANDIDATES. This needs to be known and spread wide and far...

https://noagendasocial.com/@stike/110219776140001915

The RESTRICT Act is The Patriot Act 2.0

But I wont be surprised if NONE of these politicians even mention it.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:01 pm

The RESTRICT Act and the Dangers of Unchecked Executive Power: A Comparison to Chinese Communism
https://www.macksie.com/blogs/read/the-restrict-act-and-the-dangers

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:56 pm

at some point, if america is to go to war against an actual adversary requiring proper mobilization, they'll need to stop adversarial politics and return to getting people to vote FOR instead of AGAINST candidates. trump was a vote AGAINST the establishment. biden was a vote AGAINST populism.

i agree with harvey, but i don't regret voting for sanders in 2016/2020(aussie with US citizenship) even though he is controlled opposition. he had policies worth voting FOR and though i was very naive back then i simply just stopped listening to him once he started trying to funnel my vote onto clinton/biden. i believe in opting out to stop legitimizing a system that supports two evils, but the view of supporting the lesser of the two isn't entirely invalid. so i don't entirely write off the intentions of controlled opposition.

anyone functioning in the modern political system is going to be controlled/compromised to a certain degree. no doubt RFK jr. is. he and his wife are in jeffrey epstein's blackbook from the 1990s: https://thehotstar.net/files/epstein/je ... dacted.pdf (page 18) i don't speculate on the nature of the relationship, but RFK is from that network of NY elite families known as the eastern establishment.

none the less, if there is going to be a populist against chemical conglomerates then the fineprint would have to be quite a catch for me not to support them in this endeavor.
drstrangelove

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:12 am

Here's my take on RFK, Jr. and Bernie Sanders as well.

Who else running was or is any better?
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:51 pm

My sentiment is largely in-line with drstrangelove in his last reply above.

That said, I didn’t vote for Bernie even though I liked much of his rhetoric; he exposed himself as a limited hangout/fraud in the last couple cycles, never even hinting of challenging legit indications of vote tampering at a time when he was gathering momentum. He has performed dutifully, in other words; he has minimal at best agency.

RFK Jr, alas, is also a limited hangout. I can type that his campaign will help broadcast many of the issues/concerns a number of us have raised here, and the value of getting such massaging out to a wider audience.

But there is an objective in play, and that objective will never be to get to ‘the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth’, and certainly not an objective that will offer a net benefit to the majority.

As with most mindfucks over the years, a carrot is being dangled and many will chase after it. It will never be caught, however, as a bait and switch will be waiting to replace that carrot at the appropriate time.

This is not to say we shouldn’t support current efforts, of course.

But as already alluded, true change will never come from within The System.

Best we can hope for (as I’ve stated a number of times here over the years) is pockets of like-minded communities disconnected from The Borg. There may even be swaths of regions across the world that can reach a close proximity to democratic ideals and/or collective benefit, while also maintaining agency.

We are far too broken, as a society, for any notable change at scale, at least within our foreseeable future. To the contrary, we’re trending towards further divide and hardship in the years ahead.

The majority of the masses are largely conditioned, primed, and influenced to react accordingly to manufactured presentations. If there is a silver lining, though, is that these markedly more overt measures over the last few years have also awakened a sizable percentage. These groups will chart frontiers elsewhere.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:33 pm

Pretty much. And this is basically the best we can hope for currently. I am not working to get RFK, Jr. elected because I have finally recognized that electoral politivs are completely beyond hope. I am working only to spread his message.

But still, I can't help support RFK, Jr.'s trolling of the current "Democratic" party with the vengeful ghost of his murdered father. To me, it's an interesting gambit considered that RFK, Jr. could not be more reviled by the most powerful and corrupt establishment Democrats. Because of this, it's not as if he could perform Sanders' role of a dutiful sheepherder even if he wanted to.

stickdog99

Next

Return to General Discussion