Rep. Mark Foley in trouble for creepy emails to 16yo boy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

From the Department of...

Postby sunny » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:56 pm

..you could see this coming from a mile away:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>A Gay Purge Looms for the GOP</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>By Max Blumenthal, TheNation.com. Posted October 13, 2006.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.alternet.org/story/42972/">www.alternet.org/story/42972/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: From the Department of...

Postby rain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:07 am

crap. not a word, nary a whisper about George, jnr or snr.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'm beginning to think that the homosexuals shielded their former Congressman Foley and that Denny Hastert did not know the depth of what's going on up there."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>sheesh.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: new news... linking Mel and Foley yet again...

Postby webdiva1969 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:43 am

So they are linked to the seed and straight and now this. this keeps getting better and better.<br><br>by Tom Heneghan <br><br>Oct 12, 2006 <br><br>EXPLOSIVE EMAILGATE <br>Tampa Bay News in Possession of Conspiratorial Emails <br>in 2000 Election Fraud Coup d'État <br><br>Tampa Bay News now in possession of Douglas Alexander (former U.K. E-Commerce Minister) election emails. Emails deal with direct communications between Alexander, Karen Hughes (chief aide to Bush) Mel Sembler aka Bay Point Schools and Democratic traitor Al Rodgers of Fort Lauderdale, Florida along with current Florida A.G. Charlie (gay-in-the-closet) Crist. <br><br>Emails linked to Mark (gay pulled out of the closet) Foley (R. Fla.) and their direct communication in orchestrating the Florida, Tennessee and West Virginia election projects which turned into an electronic coup d'etat in the Year 2000 US Presidential Election. <br><br>There is absolutely no doubt that Albert Gore Jr. is the real U.S. President. These emails were leaked to the Tampa Bay News by FBI Special Agent in Charge, Scott Bacam. <br><br>It can now be reported that the FBI has conducted a massive obstruction of justice case in this grandiose fraud against the American People. <p></p><i></i>
webdiva1969

Postby rain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:29 am

hmmm. I'll guess no-one here needs an intro on Heneghan and C&D. I noticed this is also being distributed through the Indy network too.<br>here's a bit on Alexander from Wiki.<br><br>On 28th July, 1997 the Labour Member of Parliament for Paisley South, Gordon McMaster, committed suicide. Alexander, who grew up in Renfrewshire, was chosen to contest the by-election and he was duly elected to serve as the Member of Parliament for Paisley South on November 6, 1997.<br><br>Alexander took a successful co-ordinating role in his party's campaign for the 2001 General Election. He was rewarded by Tony Blair and was appointed as the Minister of State with responsibility for "e-commerce and competitiveness" and the Department for Trade and Industry in June 2001.<br><br>In May 2002, Alexander was transferred to the Cabinet Office to continue to serve in the same task. Then, in June 2003, he was made <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->; it was suggested that this was so that he could help plan for the next general election. However, Alan Milburn came out of retirement for the post in September 2004, and so Alexander was made the Minister of State for Trade at both the Department for Trade and Industry and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. After the 2005 General Election, he was given the role of Minister of State for Europe, part of the Foreign Office, with special provision to attend Cabinet. This job was seen as crucial to successfully piloting the referendum on the European Constitution, a significant electoral pledge by Labour. On June 7, 2005, he was made a Member of the Privy Council. On May 5, 2006 he was appointed Secretary of State for Transport and, simultaneously, Secretary of State for Scotland, replacing Alistair Darling.<br><br>He was succeeded as Minister for Europe in 2006 by Geoff Hoon.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Alexander">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Alexander</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:45 pm

OMG, such logic! <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.crgazette.com/2006/10/13/Home/housepages.htm">www.crgazette.com/2006/10...epages.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Majority leader: Democrats endangered pages<br><br>"<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>House Majority Leader John Boehner today accused Democrats of endangering House pages for political gain</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>Boehner, speaking at a campaign event for 3rd District Republican candidate Jeff Lamberti, said Democratic operatives have known about inappropriate e-mails sent by former Rep. Mark Foley, a Florida Republican, to young male pages for some time. He said Democrats had been shopping the information around Washington as a political ploy.<br><br>"Someone who had this information allowed those 16-year-old pages to be at risk while they were playing their political games," said Boehner, R-Ohio. <br><br><br><br>Hastert said he doesn't recall the conversation with Boehner.<br><br>Republican leaders are facing criticism that they had known about Foley's sexually explicit e-mails to pages but neglected to do anything about it for months or even years.<br><br>Boehner said he volunteered to testify before the ethics committee about the Foley matter and although a date hasn't been set, he expects it to be next week.<br><br>He said he planned to tell committee members what they already know, that he had a conversation with a House member from Louisiana about contact between Foley and a former page.<br><br>"I had a conversation with a member from Louisiana about some contact between Foley and a former page and the fact that the parents didn't wish it to be pursued," Boehner said. "I believe I passed that on to the speaker."<br><br>Boehner acknowledged the page scandal has been a distraction for candidates in several districts but said the focus should turn to issues such as budget reform.<br><br>"In our business you have to play the hand you're dealt," he said. "I think it's time for House Republicans to move on to issues that voters care about...................'"<br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Gay Old Party

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:50 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://donkeyod.blogspot.com/2006/10/gay-old-party-comes-out.html" target="top">By Frank Rich</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>(my personal preference is Greedy Old Perverts, but oh well.) <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Gay Old Party

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:18 pm

Oops!!! ~Oink~ New Oinktober surprise?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tpmmuckraker.com/">tpmmuckraker.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"BREAKING: Hastert Office Blocked Corruption Probe<br>By Justin Rood - October 27, 2006, 7:37 PM <br>Congressional Quarterly reporting:<br><br>Two former House committee investigators who were examining Capitol Hill security upgrades said a senior aide to Speaker J. Dennis Hastert hindered their efforts before they were abruptly ordered to stop their probe last year. <br>The former Appropriations Committee investigators said Ted Van Der Meid, Hastert’s chief counsel, resisted from the start the inquiry, which began with concerns about mismanagement of a secret security office and later probed allegations of bid-rigging and kickbacks from contractors to a Defense Department employee.<br><br>Ronald Garant and a second Appropriations Committee investigator who asked not to be identified said Van Der Meid engaged in “screaming matches” with investigators and told at least one aide not to talk to them. Van Der Meid also prohibited investigators from visiting certain sites to check up on the effectiveness of the work, the investigators said.?<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 10/27/06 9:21 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Foley

Postby Uncle $cam » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 am

Anybody got an update on Rep. Mark Foley? He just dropped off the face of the earth, and they let him?
Uncle $cam

Postby posting tulpa » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:49 pm

kinda like Scooter and Lay. (If Tupac and Elvis are alive, then Ken Lay definately has to be.) As soon as the cameras are off...you know out of sight out of mind...who cares what is real news? Britney just dropped her baby again!
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa

Postby Lurquacious » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Lurquacious

Previous

Return to General Discussion