For You

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

For You

Postby sw » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:33 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For You

Postby marykmusic » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:57 am

Ahhhhhhh... the power of Music. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: For You

Postby hmm » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:25 am

those lyrics are beautiful.<br><br>i met a beautiful soul,damaged by abuse.<br>the love she showed me,nothing compares.<br>however difficult the relationship was,and it was,loving her and her strength was never difficult.<br>she used to call me her angel.<br>that felt so special.<br><br>there was this song about a angel we would listen to that i want to share too.<br><br>you can listen to it (and watch the video) here:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://theonenetwork.com/music_videos/lamb/3668/gabriel.html">theonenetwork.com/music_v...briel.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"gabriel"<br><br>i can fly<br>but I want his wings<br>i can shine even in the darkness<br>but I crave the light that he brings<br>revel in the songs that he sings<br>my angel gabriel<br><br>i can love<br>but I need his heart<br>i am strong even on my own<br>but from him I never want to part<br>he's been there since the very start<br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel gabriel<br><br>bless the day he came to be<br>angel's wings carried him to me<br>heavenly<br>i can fly<br>but I want his wings<br>i can shine even in the darkness<br>but I crave the light that he brings<br>revel in the songs that he sings<br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel gabriel<br><br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel gabriel<br>my angel my angel<br>my angel gabriel<br><br><br>written by a. barlow / l. rhodes <p></p><i></i>
hmm

songs for the inner child

Postby sw » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:21 pm

edit
sw

Return to Spirituality