Do I finally get it?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Do I finally get it?

Postby sw » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:55 am

edit>
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Do I finally get it?

Postby JerkyLeBoeuf » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:01 am

It's evolution, baby. You're feeling the vibrations from that "junk" DNA.<br><br>Here's a little song that helps explain it...<br><br>Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air<br>And deep beneath the rolling waves<br>In labyrinths of coral caves<br>The echo of a distant time<br>Comes willowing across the sand<br>And everything is green and submarine<br><br>And no one showed us to the land<br>And no one knows the wheres or whys<br>But something stirs and something tries<br>And starts to climb toward the light<br><br>Strangers passing in the street<br>By chance two separate glances meet<br>And I am you and what I see is me<br>And do I take you by the hand<br>And lead you through the land<br>And help me understand the best I can<br><br>And no one calls us to move on<br>And no one forces down our eyes<br>And no one speaks and no one tries<br>And no one flies around the sun<br><br>Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes<br>Inviting and inciting me to rise<br>And through the window in the wall<br>Comes streaming in on sunlight wings<br>A million bright ambassadors of morning<br><br>And no one sings me lullabies<br>And no one makes me close my eyes<br>And so I throw the windows wide<br>And call to you across the sky<br><br>Pink Floyd ECHOES <p></p><i></i>
JerkyLeBoeuf

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Spirituality