The Noosphere Collective and Foundation for the Law of Time

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Noosphere Collective and Foundation for the Law of Time

Postby castanblaidd » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

The Noosphere Collective: Conscious Evolution and 2012
http://www.noosphereforum.org/network/index.html

http://www.lawoftime.org

The Law of Time

The Law of Time is a universal law and principle. It states that time is the universal factor of synchronization.

The Law of Time distinguishes between a natural timing frequency that governs the universal order, and an artificial timing frequency which sets modern human civilization apart from the rest of its environment, the biosphere.

The effect of basing a civilization on artificial timing factors - an irregular calendar and the mechanical clock - has resulted in the creation of an artificial global mantle, the technosphere. By consuming natural resources faster than they can be replaced and creating more waste than can be eliminated, the technosphere operates at the expense of the biosphere. Hence, the current global crisis.

The Law of Time affirms that all of the planetary upheavals and social chaos that we are experiencing today are directly related to giving precedence to human laws and machine technology, rather than divine order and natural law. This is due to living a collective misperception of time known as the 12:60 frequency. This refers to the 12 month cycle of the irregular Gregorian calendar paced by the 60 minute clock.

Living in artificial time disconnects us both as a species and individually from our true nature. We always feel like we never have “enough time.” In the 12:60 frequency, time is money. In the 13:20 frequency, time is art.

The 13:20 ratio of the natural timing frequency coded into the Tzolkin – the 260-unit harmonic matrix. The 13:20 frequency can also be found in our body: we have 13 main articulations and 20 fingers and toes.

The Law of Time affirms that by the nature of the universal timing frequency the world is already as one. It is only humankind who has chosen separation. This separation is reinforced by separation in time, living by the clock and the irregular measure of the Gregorian calendar keeps the world from being as one.

The Law of Time states that: Energy factored by time equals art. In this equation, (E) refers to all phenomena in their processes of unfoldment; (T) is the present moment functioning according to the ratio constant 13:20. Everything shaped by time is art.
Last edited by castanblaidd on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castanblaidd

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby castanblaidd » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Last edited by castanblaidd on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castanblaidd

Postby monster » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Your posts are like a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a steaming pile of crap.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby castanblaidd » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

The only rules I've broken are pushing the limits of the imagination and as this is the Spirituality forum, it's perfectly acceptable. Please don't bother me with further negative comments.
castanblaidd

Re:

Postby Simulist » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

monster wrote:Your posts are like a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a steaming pile of crap.

That might just be the funniest on-target comment I've ever read on a message board anywhere.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Re:

Postby justdrew » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 am

castanblaidd wrote:The only rules I've broken are pushing the limits of the imagination and as this is the Spirituality forum, it's perfectly acceptable. Please don't bother me with further negative comments.

well I found it interesting, please disregard the pointless negative comments. I'm surprised at both of them :?

not sure about all the details, but it would makes sense in the context of the principle of rhythm
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: The Noosphere Collective and Foundation for the Law of T

Postby ShinShinKid » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

I'll bite, it's classic Arguelles. Sorry about his passing. I hope he's enjoying some Arcturan nectar, or letting his palms brush the tops of swaying grains on an Elysian field.

What ever happened to the cube of the law?
Since T x E = Art, I've always wondered if the E in this equation is the same "E" ol' Einstein was talking about. Also, in what unit is T measured in?

So, if we are measuring "E" with Einstein's classic equation, he uses Babylonian seconds to guage the speed of light! Even then, I am not convinced the speed of light is constant, AAMOF, I have done photon races in a lab, so I know it's not.

I asked for a for detailed elaboration of this formula, and I got nowhere. I proposed that a detailed look at various gravitational fields, spectrum analaysis of different starts, especially Quetzalcoatl 1984A, would be a better position from which to formulate an equation...
Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby justdrew » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 am

perhaps the speed of light is variable, but for us, the speed of light IS the rate of time.

(so as a result, it would look like a constant to us)
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby ShinShinKid » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Objectively, it is measured as a constant...Yet even that is pretty sketchy. Do we still base our time on the radioactive decay of certain materials? Arghh!
The way our planet moves so much, I really do believe we need a metric calendar. One that can be adjusted on the fly. We can't trust the world will send us another Gregory XII? XI? whenever we need one. Granted, even Jefferson had his own calendar...(interesting historical conflict we can address on another thread...) :D
Now, subjectively, it is measured much differently. I remember reading an article lately on a primitive society that has no calendar, and no words in their language for terms we use...I can't remember which right now, but I will look it up.
For our own society, look at our own experience as children, and how slowly time seems to pass. Remember sitting in church or school? Why? Are newborns and children calibrated to let's call it the natural cycle of the earth, then lose that calibration with indoctrination into a calendrical system? When did time speed up for you? It happened to me in my late twenties, the time just started flying by.
Thanks for the discussion, I think we lost the Mayan dude though...
Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Return to Spirituality