Neocon Zionist out to rule the world

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby AlicetheKurious » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:21 am

Slimmouse, yes, the Coptic New Year (which is the Ancient Egyptian New Year) falls on September 11. Image
AlicetheKurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 11:11 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:04 pm

AlicetheKurious wrote:11:11, I'm not "shilling" for Islam. I'm "shilling" for the principle that people who don't know what they're talking about, should either inform themselves or shut the hell up about other peoples' religion.

It's ironic. I have a big group of women friends who get together once a week, at somebody's home for a day of talk and laughter and lots of food. No topic is off limits, and the discussion sometimes gets very loud and heated, which is not surprising, given the diversity of our backgrounds.

A couple of weeks ago, the subject of Palestine came up, and one of the women said "the Jews" when she meant Israel. I got in her face, and the discussion turned to the difference between religion and ideology. By the time we were finished, she had realized how offensive and unfair it was to confuse the two. Unlike you, she admitted that she knew too little about Judaism to make a judgment, and promised to distinguish between the actions of criminals, and the faith they happen to belong to. Never once did she accuse me of being a "shill for Judaism", but then again, her mind was not as poisoned by hate propaganda as yours seems to be.

Perhaps you're a vegan, so from your point of view, anyone who eats meat is participating in "the murdering of innocent animals". Maybe I'm wrong, and you single out Islam for prescribing a specific method of slaughter. Maybe you don't know that the Muslim "halal" and the Jewish "kosher" methods are almost identical.

That, unlike most Western practices, the "halal" method is specifically designed to be humane, and ensure that the animal suffers as little as possible. That "the sacrifice" does not refer to "weirdos" who "slash the throat of an innocent animal, in the name of a deity", but to someone who buys a sheep, or cow, pays a butcher to slaughter it, to distribute its meat to the poor, who otherwise could not afford to eat meat.

As for stoning, cutting off of hands, and so on, such practices are as shocking and barbaric to me as they are to you and, indeed, to the overwhelming majority of Arabs and Muslims, who would never dream of putting them into practice.

Only someone very ignorant, or very malicious, would insist on blaming all Muslims for the actions of a few, isolated fanatics. As a Christian, I do not accept that I be lumped in with the likes of your president, the Rapture crowd, the Christian Zionist kooks, nor judged for the actions of your raping, murdering, torturing, occupying representatives in Iraq.

If someone wants to call those monsters criminals, that's fine with me, because that's what they are. If someone starts attacking them for being Christian, then, guess what? I'll defend Christianity against such ignorance and injustice. Then, I guess, I'll be a "shill" for the Christian religion...

:roll:

Alice, I'm aware of the kosher method of SLAUGHTER. And the slaughterhouse methods. All horrific. I just pointed that when murder is attached to religious practice, that religion is barbaric. Don't give me that bullshit about "humane", lol. Did you think it was "humane" when OJ Simpson did that to his ex wife? Murder and cruelty are murder and cruelty, and doing it in the name of a diety doesn't clean it up.

It's great that you corrected your friend on the difference between Zionsits and Jews. I would take it a step further and say that many people are identified with various religions, more from a cultural standpoint, than from belief or practice. That kind of Muslim I could live around. As long as they don't actually believe in and practice the nonsense set forth in their holy book, who cares what they call themselves. Same for any other religion. All I have been trying to tell you, since my first post, is that Muslims who do, along with Zionists, are destructive to the American way of life. I blame US politicians who have brought us into contact with both.
11:11

Postby AlicetheKurious » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:16 pm

OK, 11:11, I give up. I give up. God help me, I give up. Image
AlicetheKurious

The Spanish form for personally addressing God is 'Senor'

Postby robert d reed » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm

This place don't make sense to me no more, cont'd.

http://www.muzzlewatch.com/?p=112
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

Re: The Spanish form for personally addressing God is 'Senor

Postby 11:11 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:47 pm

robert d reed wrote:This place don't make sense to me no more, cont'd.

http://www.muzzlewatch.com/?p=112

I can't think of two groups who deserve each other more. It shouldn't come as any surprise, as WWII era Zionists collaborated with Nazis.
11:11

Re: Jesus Christ

Postby Onesmartrat » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:15 pm

professorpan wrote:For Christ's sake, must the word ZIONIST get thrown into any discussion of neocons -- as if Israel is the only subject that drives their perverse quest for global hegemony?

How about:

ELITE WHITE GUY OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
PRIVILEGED MALE OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
MONOTHEIST OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
CONSERVATIVE ASSHOLE OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
MILITARIST HAWK OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
ANTI-HUMANIST PECKERSNIFF OUT TO RULE THE WORLD
BOW-TIE SPORTING RIGHT-WING DICKHEAD OUT TO RULE THE WORLD

Oh, wait -- his name is Cohen. That's a Jew name.

Has he been added to the list, dbd?

The Israeli Zionists are indeed behind not only the so-called neocons, but the whole "Christian Fundamantalist" movement in this country, not to merntion some real nasty Nazi-like torture and mind control on American children to create a fifth column of Cult-backed Mossad agents in this country. They have spent a generation planning and implementing their Zionist Cult-based take over of this country. The Bush Admin. is in their pockets.

I know, I grew up getting to know these fuckers real well ...not by choice mind you.
(See my thread/post here for more details;http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=11129)

Also, Mohammed Atta worked for the CIA/Mossad as a double agent.
(I know this because he was one of the people I met when I was working for them (Mossad) in Egypt. I immediately recognized his photo on 911. I highly doubt he was even on that plane. He certainly was no Islamic fundy as he was a Gay man, and in Egypt being a Gay man is a hangable offense, which is why he spied on Egypt for Israel. In the US, he spied on the Mossad for the CIA.

Now ask me how I know this ...

No, better yet, don't.

You are probably one of them.

By the way, the "Cohens" or Cohans are actually an elite DNA grouping of Semitic males, and have their own special classification in DNA/Mitchondrial DNA mapping research. The Cohanites were/are the priest-tribe considered to be descended from Aaron, brother of Moses, and are to hold high traditional tribal responsibility and notoriety as the priestly class.

They are considered an elect and elite class among the Jews and their marriage purity rules which are held to very strickly are intended to keep what they consider "pure" bloodlines.

Where else have you heard about people being obssessed with bloodline purity? You would be surpirsed to find out who the WWII Nazis really were, I imagine. I grew up around some notable ones, in fact. But that's another story.

lol

8)

-OSR
Onesmartrat

one lying rat

Postby professorpan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:14 pm

The Israeli Zionists are indeed behind not only the so-called neocons, but the whole "Christian Fundamantalist" movement in this country, not to merntion some real nasty Nazi-like torture and mind control on American children to create a fifth column of Cult-backed Mossad agents in this country. They have spent a generation planning and implementing their Zionist Cult-based take over of this country.

Hahahaha! You must be attempting some kind of parody here -- otherwise you are out of your rodent skull.

Also, Mohammed Atta worked for the CIA/Mossad as a double agent.
(I know this because he was one of the people I met when I was working for them (Mossad) in Egypt.

I call bullshit.

But then, you've just called for, in another thread, the elimination of Israel, Zionists (aka Jews), and anyone aligned with them, so why the fuck should anyone take your bullshit stories as fact?

At least you picked an appropriate name for yourself.
professorpan

Postby Silverfox » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:55 am

The toxicity of this topic could be greatly reduced by merely having one ecologially sound mental trashcan appropriately labelled "Megalomaniacs-R-Us" and trying to ascertain how the condition seems to be so prevalent among those in high places that we have to toss into it...hmmm?

The problem is hardly "what" people think about it, but more importantly "how" people think about it.
Fondest Regards From the Fox
Silverfox

Previous

Return to General Discussion