CIA admits attempts to mind-control 4-year olds

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

CIA admits attempts to mind-control 4-year olds

Postby nomo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:38 pm

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/pr ... 96,00.html

Agency's Strangeloves altered mind of a girl aged 4
Robert Lusetich, Los Angeles correspondent
28jun07

EASILY lost, on page 425, in the mass of the CIA's notorious "Family Jewels" files is a short paragraph outlining "potentially embarrassing Agency activities".

"Experiments in influencing human behaviour through the administration of mind- or personality-altering drugs to unwitting subjects."

Of all the heinous acts committed by the CIA in the name of national security, these experiments, done on the agency's behalf by prominent psychiatrists on innocent victims - including children as young as four - may be the darkest.

"We have no answer to the moral issue," former director Richard Helms infamously said when asked about the nature of the projects.

The release of the Family Jewels documents revealed the CIA handsomely funded these real-life Dr Strangeloves and engaged pharmaceutical companies to help its experiments.

The agency appealed to Big Pharma to pass on any drugs that could not be marketed because of "unfavourable side effects" to be tested on mice and monkeys. Any drugs that passed muster would then be used, according to an internal memo, on volunteer US soldiers.

The Family Jewels files do not provide further detail into the numerous mind-control programs, such as MKULTRA, covertly propped up by the agency. In 1953, MKULTRA was given 6per cent of the total CIA budget without any oversight.

Only the tip of a large iceberg had been previously released by the CIA under Freedom of Information Act provisions.

Yesterday's acknowledgments will comfort those who have long campaigned for truth and restitution.

The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing LSD on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.

"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four," wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.

"Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later.

"This Manchurian Candidate program was just one of the operational uses of the mind-control scenario by the CIA.

"Your hard-earned tax dollars supported this."

The US began these experiments after World War II when it made a grab for hundreds of Nazi scientists and doctors who had been researching mind control in concentration camps, fearing they would fall into Soviet hands.

US military intelligence leaders were paranoid that they were falling behind the communist bloc in the brainwashing race.

The programs, though carefully hidden, continued into the 1970s - when Helms ordered much of the documentation to be destroyed.

Some conspiratorial theorists believe the CIA completed its goal, initially outlined in the early 1950s, of altering a personality and having someone "perform an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles".

The attorney for Sirhan Sirhan, Lawrence Teeter, has said his client was programmed to assassinate Robert Kennedy in 1968.

Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber, volunteered to take part in CIA mind-control experiments when he was a student at Harvard University in the late 50s.
nomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: CIA admits attempts to mind-control ALL Americans

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:56 pm

The attorney for Sirhan Sirhan, Lawrence Teeter, has said his client was programmed to assassinate Robert Kennedy in 1968.

Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber, volunteered to take part in CIA mind-control experiments when he was a student at Harvard University in the late 50s.

Third cover-up of the bogus 'Family Jewels' dump-
>Lying about Operation Mockingbird
>Playing up the 'mafia dunnit' cover story on JFK's murder
>Reinforcing the false imprisonment of Sirhan Sirhan for RFK's murder..

Sirhan did not shoot RFK.
Ballistics and forensics proved this but coroner Thomas Noguchi was not allowed to testify at Sirhan's 'trial.'

So this nasty bit about the 4-year old and admitting to Manchurian Candidate programs is clever viral marketing to sustain the frame-up of Sirhan for a murder carred out by Thane Eugene Cesar, RFK's bogus bodyguard who shot him from point blank at his right rear with the help of CIA perps like hypnotist William Joseph Bryan who hypnotized the patsy and LAPD's Manuel Pena who carried out the cover-up by running the compartmentalized Special Unit Senator and burying all evidence that contradicted the cover story of the 'angry Arab.'

Meanwhile CIA media assets continue to mind-control all Americans who don't know what is going on.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

This is a good development

Postby Project Willow » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Thanks for posting this. I believe it is the first mainstream media article explicitly mentioning mind control ops on kids.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Gouda » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:06 am

HMW:
So this nasty bit about the 4-year old and admitting to Manchurian Candidate programs is clever viral marketing to sustain the frame-up of Sirhan...

Problem is, the nasty bit about CIA/Deep State-directed experimentation on children is true and this is the main hook of the article (the title even!) even if such was not explicitly mentioned in the "Family Jewels" release. Shouldn't that be the virus we need to grapple with?

Now, aside from the importance of this topic and the ample documentation and witness to the truth of this matter - and putting aside our stance on psychiatry/psychology - might there be another "frame-up" at hand? Namely, is the author of The Australian piece, Robert Lusetich, a Scientologist?
Gouda

Postby brownzeroed » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:43 am

Namely, is the author of The Australian piece, Robert Lusetich, a Scientologist?

Wow. Nice grab Gouda.
brownzeroed

Postby blanc » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:56 pm

what, if any, difference will the cia'experimentation on children through drugs and deliberate sadistic trauma being aired mainstream make to the victims of these programmes and the victims of the criminal offshoots of these programmes I wonder.
blanc

Re: CIA admits attempts to mind-control 4-year olds

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, this is further proof of how radically my role here has shifted, but -- where in this article does the CIA admit anything about mind controlling 4 year olds?

Seriously.

There's nothing in this article to support the title. Is there?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby nathan28 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Well, this is further proof of how radically my role here has shifted, but -- where in this article does the CIA admit anything about mind controlling 4 year olds?

Seriously.

Holy shit, I can't believe I didn't catch that. There is a background source here:

The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing LSD on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.

But the article descends into some really questionable journalistic ground after that, and the Co$ OT5 authorship makes me worry.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Well, this is further proof of how radically my role here has shifted, but -- where in this article does the CIA admit anything about mind controlling 4 year olds?

Seriously.

"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four," wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.

Yeah, not very good reporting but it was at least pointing the way towards the documents:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB222/index.htm

CIA's "Family Jewels" - full report (24 MB)
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSA ... ll_ocr.pdf

On December 31, 1974, CIA director Colby and the CIA general counsel John Warner met with the deputy attorney general, Laurence Silberman, and his associate, James Wilderotter, to brief Justice "in connection with the recent New York Times articles" on CIA matters that "presented legal questions." Colby's list included 18 specifics:

10. Behavior modification experiments on "unwitting" U.S. citizens.

http://www.foia.cia.gov/FamilyJewels.asp
http://www.foia.cia.gov/search.asp?page ... Jewels.txt
http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000145 ... 451843.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Jew ... nce_Agency)

However, that said, I've downloaded the docs and searched for "child" and only found 1 ref that didn't seem relevant.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Well, here is a ref to Ewen Cameron doing his MKultra horror on kids:

In 1957, with funding from a CIA front organization, Dr. Ewan Cameron of the Allen Memorial Hospital in Montreal, Canada began MKULTRA Subproject 68.[86] His experiments were designed to first "depattern" individuals, erasing their minds and memories—reducing them to the mental level of an infant—and then to "rebuild" their personality in a manner of his choosing.[87] To achieve this, Cameron placed patients under his "care" into drug-induced comas for up to 88 days, and applied numerous high voltage electric shocks to them over the course of weeks or months, often administering up to 360 shocks per person. He would then perform what he called "psychic driving" experiments on the subjects, where he would repetitively play recorded statements, such as "You are a good wife and mother and people enjoy your company", through speakers he had implanted into blacked-out football helmets that he bound to the heads of the test subjects (for sensory deprivation purposes). The patients could do nothing but listen to these messages, played for 16–20 hours a day, for weeks at a time. In one case, Cameron forced a person to listen to a message non-stop for 101 days.[87] Using CIA funding, Cameron converted the horse stables behind Allen Memorial into an elaborate isolation and sensory deprivation chamber which he kept patients locked in for weeks at a time.[87] Cameron also induced insulin comas in his subjects by giving them large injections of insulin, twice a day for up to two months at a time.[69] Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments.[88]

Citation 88 is linked to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radi ... 170-171-87
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Which in turn leads to cite 116...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radi ... 70-171-115

Which in turn leads to this:
http://www.amazon.com/Name-Science-Prog ... 0312303564

So Andrew Goliszek turns out to be the sole source for the Cameron claim. I'm assuming this is him:
http://www.andrewgoliszek.com

And I've emailed him to ask what his source is for the claim.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Sure, "sole source for the Cameron claim" and " nothing in this article to support the title" if none of us survivors exist.

Carol Rutz is a friend of mine. You might consider reading her book.

MK ULTRA subproject 136 mentions children in the group experiments section.

http://www.truth-out.org/the-hidden-tragedy-cias-experiments-children62208
Project Willow

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

^^Thanks for that. I am actually reading Rutz right now. I'm sorry that it's personal, PW, but I was just calling bullshit on the title of the article because it's not true.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby nathan28 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am

Exactly what Wombat said. Nothing in that article I linked to supports the claim in the headline--so you cannot use it for support. That's all. Rather than edit out the link I think it's instructional to see the sloppy reporting and editorializing at play, but that's my personal reading of that.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby Project Willow » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 am

The title reflects what Carol provided to the reporter. I'm sure he didn't find a confession from Mr. Gottlieb to verify what she said, but that doesn't mean he pulled the title out of thin air.

BTW, if you find a confession from Mr. Gottlieb, let me know because I'd like to f'n retire and buy all my friends a small country.
Project Willow

Next

Return to General Discussion