1962 Gulf of Tonkin LIMPET op = 1964 'Incredible Mr. Limpet'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

1962 Gulf of Tonkin LIMPET op = 1964 'Incredible Mr. Limpet'

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:25 pm

(Professor Pan has hijacked this topic in his confusion thread. Here is the real story.)

I have lots of history on CIA use of film as decoys including 1953 letters from the CIA mole at Paramount Studios back to his handler at the Psychological Strategy Board.

http://www.iamhist.org/journal/eldridge.pdf
'Dear Owen': The CIA, Luigi Luraschi and Hollywood, 1953

I have been documenting for two years now the CIA control of movies and TV used as counterpropaganda to hide scandals by using decoys with KEYWORD HIJACKING. My threads have the details. Here's how Don Knotts was REALLY used by the USG-

1962-Operation Vulcan Goes Wrong when a limpet mine blows up and 1964 decoy film with Don Knotts becomes its counterpropaganda for American kids,
'The Incredible Mr. Limpet.'

This example is typical of many using the same device, keyword hijacking, to hide topics like-
CIA covert operations
nuclear weapons accidents
election fraud
assassinations
US-Nazi complicity

Three threads with my research-

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=6797
Decoy film hides US-Nazi connection from US school kids.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=12183
New Disney flick lead voice-over is Patton Oswald (JFK time)

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=12078
JFK/RFK disinfo season: Funny assassin movie-You Kill Me

Now for the Operation Vulcan that changed the lives of Don Knotts and Leonard Nimoy-

1/18/63 Graduation for Vietnamese Navy Seals-

http://www.ptfnasty.com/ptfVulcan.htm
OPERATION VULCAN
The Secret Side of Tonkin Gulf Incident
In the oily water, Nguyen Huu Thao was in the process of fixing his limpet mine to a Swatow's hull. Hearing a commotion on the deck above, he apparently panicked - and the mine exploded in Thao's hands.
On 21 July. Hanoi placed the captured commandos and crew before a jury. Receiving sentences of up to life in prison, the somber commandos headed for their cells. Photos of their captured equipment were splashed across English-language publications coming out of Hanoi, and one of the commandos was even coerced into making a public condemnation of the program.

In 1962 the CIA was working with teams of divers sabotaging Vietnamese ships with limpet mines. One operation became a PR disaster when a limpet mine went off early and exposed the operation which was trumpeted in English-speaking newspapers in the region. The US was carrying out terrorist attacks on North Vietnam.

The operations continued and were taken over by the Pentagon in 1964.
Eventually the official Gulf of Tonkin hoax led to the fullscale Pentagon assault on Vietnam.

The movie 'The Incredible Mr. Limpet' was promoted in CIA's asset called LIFE Magazine in the 3/20/64 issue with the featured cover photo and article of Ambassador Lodge in Saigon. Very appropriate marketing issue for the limpet mine disaster cover-up film.

Operation Vulcan wasn't the only disastrous scuba covert op.
Scuba terrorism operations had gone very wrong in Cuba, too,
according to the 1973 book, 'The Secret Team' by Lt. Col. L. Fletcher Prouty.

Pages 29-34 of 'The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the United States and the World' describe poorly run and disastrous scuba team sabotage raids against Castro's Cuba with the divers killed, captured, and tortured into giving out information.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Don't read this thread. Read that thread.
philipacentaur

Mr. Limpet?

Postby robert d reed » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm

incredible. the mind boggles.
Last edited by robert d reed on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

WWII Pentagon takes over Hollywood.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Here's what not everyone wants you to know-

A psy-ops department called the Office of War Information took over Hollywood including Disney during WWII and actually wrote scripts, total control.

http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/st/~ksoroka/hollywood3.html
Office of War Information and Hollywood

The precursor to the CIA, the OSS, made psy-ops plans that included using movies.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=9995
OSS (WWII CIA) and Psychological Warfare

Controlling mainstream media became a reality under CIA Director Allen Dulles and was exposed in 1976 and the leaked Senate committee report was used by Carl Bernstein in 1977.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=8590
CIA and the Media, by Carl Bernstein 10/20/77 Rolling Stone
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

the ominous parallels // yeah, and?

Postby robert d reed » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

A recent movie about the CIA was entitled The Good Shepherd.
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

U2 can play

Postby robert d reed » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:36 pm

you too can play!
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

Postby orz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:39 pm

Hugh, are you actually trying to outdo Pan's parody of your style? Every example you post is more laughable than the next! Are you deliberately choosing the most ridiculous examples you can?

Unfortunately the boring, stupid, mean-spirited, pitiful and repetitively copy-pasted elements of your diatribes FAR outweigh the occasional "so bad it's good" comedy value. You need to step up your game if you're gonna compete with the greats like Gene Ray and Alex Chiu.
orz

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Keyword hijacking ;

One might reasonably assume its "an internet thang".

How long has anyone else round here had the internet ?
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby orz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Too long :oops:
orz

the Friar's Club Roast

Postby robert d reed » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:27 pm

You gotta widen your influences, Hugh...the Barney Fife riff is sort of a one-note.

Irwin Corey! Norm Crosby! Tim Conway!
Last edited by robert d reed on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm

slimmouse wrote:Keyword hijacking ;

One might reasonably assume its "an internet thang".

How long has anyone else round here had the internet ?

I've been using the Internet since before the WWW was created.

(KWH: "SURRENDER DOROTHY OR DIE, WWW")
philipacentaur

Tim Conway = Spook

Postby professorpan » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:20 am

Irwin Corey! Norm Crosby! Tim Conway!

You had to open that can of worms, didn't you, robertdreed?

Tim Conway's son = CIA shill. I shill you not. Ever heard Tim Conway's son's radio show, Hugh? The Conway and Whitman Show? The CIA front, pro-military, fascist "entertainment" program?

http://tinyurl.com/2fp6vr

> Air America failed because of its overarching negative
> view of the U.S. I heard "Conway and Whitman" on the
> radio for the first time tonight on the way home from
> work, and Conway - son of legend Tim Conway - made an
> excellent and funny point. He said that whenever he
> got to feeling good about America over some
> unequivocally good action, like aid to victims of the
> Pakistan earthquake or aid to victims of the 2004
> tsunami, all he had to do was turn on Air America to
> regain the sense that "America Sucks".

In the pro-military, spook produced tv show, "McHale's Navy" (1962-66), Tim Conway plays the second in command to Ernest "Skipper" Borgnine (Airwolf, The Dirty Dozen, From Here to Eternity, and... (check this out, Hugh)... THE BLACK HOLE).

And some of you still call this stuff coincidental?!

Borgnine = Star Trek's "Borg" + Andrija Puharich (CIA, remote viewing disinfo) and his NINE. Preemptive name-jacking and memetic loading/farming is a technique I will explain in a future post, so I won't get into it here.

But back to Conway:

Conway worked with Company Man Knotts (who I've shown to be involved in multiple keyword hijackings related to the JFK/RFK assassinations) on "The Apple Dumpling Gang" (1975). I found a very intriguing article on the 6 degrees of separation theory (aka the "Kevin Bacon" game) which ties the Knotts/Conway CIA flick to JFK:

One of the songs played in the background music at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is from the 1975 movie The Apple Dumpling Gang. Bill Bixby played Russell Donovan in the film.

1. Bill Bixby was in Under the Yum Yum Tree (1963) with Jack Lemmon.
2. Jack Lemmon was in JFK (1991) with Kevin Bacon.

The levels of deception are staggering, but easily discernible to trained eyes.

Without even getting to Jack Lemmon's role in the limited-hangout "Missing" by Costa-Gavras (that's something for another post), a quick look into Tim Conway's background reveals his stint in the 8th Army Assignment Team (South Korea CIA-directed trainers of the Korean KSC -- a paramilitary "labor force").

And what has Conway been up to in the past decade, after he served his spook masters in PSYOPS film and tv shows?

Why, he's pimping the MILITARY... to KIDS!

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Hollywood falls out to honor comedian, Tim Conway, as "Veteran of the Year" on Friday, December 4, 1998 at 11:30 a.m. at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Hundreds of celebrities, dignitaries, corporate executives and military flag officers will gather under one roof for the 1998-99 "Veteran of the Year" awards luncheon.

Live comedy entertainment includes master of ceremonies, Steve Allen, and performers Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, Carol Burnett, Ronnie Schell, Ernest Borgnine, Marty Ingels and Fred Travalena. Additionally, the Third Marine Aircraft Wing Band will perform the patriotic opening. Superstar M.C. Hammer and Kimaya Seward, former lead vocalist of the internationally famed Hiroshima, will debut the original song, "Take A.I.M." The song will serve as the theme for VFI's youth educational program, "Take A.I.M."

But hold on to your hats, kids:

Sierra Entertainment Corporation submitted the winning nomination. As the 1998-99 "Veteran of the Year," Tim Conway has also been designated the national "Take A.I.M." spokesman. "Take A.I.M.," which focuses on awareness, image and morale issues in an on-going effort to instruct our nation's youth on the honorable history, sacrifice and important peacetime responsibilities of the US. Armed Forces.

Now that I've illustrated the Knotts/Conway/Lemmon nexus of militaristic, jingoistic propagandizing, I may move on to my next target:

Bill Bixby.

And all this time I was actually LAUGHING at Hugh's theories! Mea freakin' culpa, baby!
professorpan

Postby Dreams End » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:18 am

Bixby?

Don't make me angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Dreams End

Nostalgia for...limpets. Two many limpets for coincidence.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:33 am

Not a coincidence, not merely random fate. Psy-ops.

1962-"Limpet" in an international disaster for the US... exposing US terrorism +sabotage
.........1963- production of 'The Incredible Mr. Limpet'... while scuba demolition continues
................1964- release of 'The Incredible Mr. Limpet'...while scuba demolition continues

And Pan and DE go into an Abbot and Costello routine.

http://www.ptfnasty.com/ptfVulcan.htm

OPERATION VULCAN
The Secret Side of Tonkin Gulf Incident

[ Webmaster Note: This article was added to replace the link to
U.S. Naval Institute - Naval History section that had this article posted at www.usni.org/Naval_History/Articles99/NHandrade.htm,
which may or may not be restored at this time]

SOLDIER OF FORTUNE Magazine

MAY 2000

Editor's note: The following article is excepted from a new book by Ken Conboy and longtime SOF contributor Dale Andrade titled:

Spies and Commandos: How America Lost the Secret War in North Vietnam

(University Press of Kansas; 2000).

On 16 May 1962. the scene looked much the same as on any other day. No one suspected that just below the surface lurked an American submarine, the U.S.S.Catfish, carefully watching the naval base.
Remaining in international waters, the Catfish was collecting data on Hanoi's fleet. The submarine was interested in Swatow gunboats, a Chinese-made vessel that formed the backbone of the North Vietnamese navy.
A trio of Swatows was thought to be harbored at Quang Khe. After patient monitoring, the Catfish confirmed the presence of all three and sent word back to Manila. This was then relayed to Saigon. where the CIA was finalizing plans for a bold maritime strike against the gunboats.

This mission was long in coming. Back in March 1961, the CIA had first proposed sabotaging North Vietnamese ports as part of a diverse covert warfare menu forwarded to president John F. Kennedy. The scheme lay dormant until the early spring of 1962,...
In the oily water, Nguyen Huu Thao was in the process of fixing his limpet mine to a Swatow's hull. Hearing a commotion on the deck above, he apparently panicked - and the mine exploded in Thao's hands. What had been a stealthy raid was now a race for survival.
On 21 July. Hanoi placed the captured commandos and crew before a jury. Receiving sentences of up to life in prison, the somber commandos headed for their cells. Photos of their captured equipment were splashed across English-language publications coming out of Hanoi, and one of the commandos was even coerced into making a public condemnation of the program.

Try, Try Again

Despite the failure, there would be other operations. CIA headquarters sent a new man.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby orz » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:49 am

But what about all the millions of uncontrolled uses of the word "limpet" around that time? Why bother "keyword hijacking" a single instance of a single word to no demonstratable effect (spare me your usual copypaste about mutual exclusivity, does not make sense in the context of your claims) when the word is roaming free at fishmongers, biology lessons and naval discussions etc worldwide.... forming who knows what random and uncontrollable associations in different people's minds?
orz

Next

Return to General Discussion