The Devil and the Ouija Board

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby yesferatu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:52 am

on edit: post did not show, see below
Last edited by yesferatu on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yesferatu

Postby Jeff » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:54 am

yesferatu wrote:
If the Spanish Inquisition can be put on hold for just one moment, let's get real.

That's pretty rich, since the Spanish Inquisition was largely about purging Spain of the pernicious influence of the Jew.

The only inquisition is your own. You post a picture of Chertoff with two obviously Jewish figures and type that you have a "gut feeling" - nudge nudge, say no more! You had no idea who they are, or what their politics might be, or their relationship to Chertoff. You were using them as hate-mongering props, and it wasn't Chertoff for whom you were having a hate-on. The implication of your photograph and comment is that the problem with Chertoff are those people. So spare me your pathetic Zionists are not Jews backpeddling.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby yesferatu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 pm

Jeff wrote:
yesferatu wrote:
If the Spanish Inquisition can be put on hold for just one moment, let's get real.

That's pretty rich, since the Spanish Inquisition was largely about purging Spain of the pernicious influence of the Jew.

The only inquisition is your own. You post a picture of Chertoff with two obviously Jewish figures and type that you have a "gut feeling" - nudge nudge, say no more! You had no idea who they are, or what their politics might be, or their relationship to Chertoff. You were using them as hate-mongering props, and it wasn't Chertoff for whom you were having a hate-on. The implication of your photograph and comment is that the problem with Chertoff are those people. So spare me your pathetic Zionists are not Jews backpeddling.

I will spare you nothing. There is no back-pedalling on my part, simply your refusal to accept that zionism is the problem. I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionism. You can't see the difference? That is your self righteous problem. You come on here with your J'accuse! hoping to convince who? Me? I know myself. Read what I said above. Point your crooked finger of self-righteous censoring Rightness elsewhere. You will not speak out against zionists and the evils of zionism. You won't even recognize it. What does that make you? If I had put a picture of Chertoff with Olmert you would think the same thing about me. But there was something about that particular picture because it implicates the "good German" citizens of the regime as the grease that runs the machine. Why bulldoze palestinian houses if there are not the "good Germans" to come in and happily, remorselessly build upon the land where the dust of the bulldoze has not even yet settled? Many of them are your average "israeli" citizen, like those in that picture. If not those two men specifically, then that is irrlevant. For all I know, yathrib is right...that they are some of the good dudes who are anti-zionist. Good on them if so.
Nevertheless, the citizens of the regime are culpable as much as the thug military and crushing machines they employ.

Chertoff is beholden to israel. That was the point of the picture. Period. That was my "gut feeling". You interpret it however you want. I really don't care. You trying to convince me I hate jews is like me trying to convince you that you hate palestinians. Or..........
Maybe that is not a good analogy, because maybe you do hate palestinians. You certainly don't give a shit about them. So you hate them.
I'll compromise. You admit you hate palestinians, I'll admit I hate jews who are unrepentant zionists. Deal?
yesferatu

Postby Jeff » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:29 pm

yesferatu wrote:If I had put a picture of Chertoff with Olmert you would think the same thing about me.

Er, no. Because it would have been a picture of Chertoff and Olmert, instead of Chertoff and two random Jewish guys, about whom all you know, and all you can accuse them of, is that they are Jewish.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby professorpan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Maybe that is not a good analogy, because maybe you do hate palestinians. You certainly don't give a shit about them. So you hate them.
I'll compromise. You admit you hate palestinians, I'll admit I hate jews who are unrepentant zionists. Deal?

That is simply assholish.

Er, no. Because it would have been a picture of Chertoff and Olmert, instead of Chertoff and two random Jewish guys, about whom all you know, and all you can accuse them of, is that they are Jewish.

'xactly.
professorpan

Postby Jeff » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:54 pm

FWIW, I see that picture comes from stormfront, though the top caption has been cropped. I won't link directly to it, but it's on this page:

stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/hasidic-gentile-campaign-rebbe-speaks-298586p4.html

A Google search of Chertoff and Jews calls it up. Is that what you did? Stormfront's some bad fucking juju. Wouldn't you say? Or should that be "bad Jew"?
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Jeff wrote:Stormfront's some bad fucking juju. Wouldn't you say? Or should that be "bad Jew"?

Umm..

wtf are you doing on a white power forum while accusing others here of racism, yesferatu?

:roll:
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby yesferatu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:21 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
Jeff wrote:Stormfront's some bad fucking juju. Wouldn't you say? Or should that be "bad Jew"?

Umm..

wtf are you doing on a white power forum while accusing others here of racism, yesferatu?

:roll:

What the hell people!?

I do not post at GIM, but I read the forums there. I saw that picture THERE.
Are you saying a stormfront photographer took that picture?? If not, then it is not exclusive to, or originate with those racist motherfuckers.

GIM is not some hate site. It's mostly a financial site dealing with investments, gold and silver, etc...and some conspiracy talk as well.
yesferatu

Postby yesferatu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:23 pm

professorpan wrote:

That is simply assholish.

Well I am fighting an asshole accusation.
yesferatu

Postby NavnDansk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 pm

[img]http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2006/07/img/israeli%20children%20send%20their%20love%20to%20lebanon%2001.jpg
[/img]
__

Israeli girls writting on missles.

__This reminds me of the signing of a friend's cast, be it__leg, wrist, arm or ???, but the outcome is far deadlier. What is taught to these young people that they have such hatred in their hearts? And it's not just these Israelis, it's so much of the world in general.

__Here's some in case you missed it. Read the original because my snipped version doesn't do justice to their gymnastics of self-righteous justification. The disgusting Hasbara is written by Lisa Goldman, a 39-year-old Canadian-born Israeli freelance journalist who relocated to Tel Aviv a few years ago - in other words a Nudnik redolent with the same stench you see elsewhere, the kind who calls peace protesters the far left.

Nothing to be shocked at in that photo... It was all an understandable mistake, after all the girls were "a little giddy at being outside in the fresh air". Too bad that excuse about giddiness and fresh air doesn't work for the Palestinians. Anyway, read that blog's answers too. It's all the media's fault for circulating such a picture and making Israel LOOK bad

The worst thing is that thing, that blond woman in the background smiling like an idiot.

___"

With Love From Israel"Stupid bastards!

Don't they realise that people like themselves are going to die at the other end.

This is sick.

http://www.firedoglake.com/2007/07/08/n ... /#comments

Senator Schuemer is a super hawk on Israel and an arch liberal on everything else.I keep wondering if Schuemer was part and parcel to taking Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty out.

(McNulty involved in the investiation and prosecution of the A*P*C Rosen espionage trial that has been delayed 7 times)

Why is it that so many the so called liberals take a sharp turn to the far “right”(wrong) on the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/5/231514/7031

happen 70-80% of congress members are under aipac / DC bubble control. Democrats and republicans.Unless somebody comes up with Israel security arrangement that bypass AIPAC/AEI/neocons/PNAC middle east project, all this is just cute talk.

The first and formost question has to be answer:

what do we want out of relationship with Israel, hence aipac/AEI/neocons. Then we can move forward solving every single thing without the usual monkeys jumping up and down in front of FoxNews/Waposh/NYTimes.

http://piglipstick.blogspot.com/

A Declaration of Independence From Israel
NavnDansk

Postby NavnDansk » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:32 am

Zakheim and Chabad Lubavitch signing the Talmud in the Pentagon dedication

Zakheim and Chabad Lubavitch Dedicate Talmud To Pentagon Memorial of 911

Rabbi Dov Zakheim - Voted World's Most Wanted Terrorist

The Talmudic Rabbi - The White House's very own Dov Zakheim voted Number One Terrorist behind September 11 attacks on World Trade Center and the Pentagon

_____
Ordained Talmudic Rabbi, and former White House Press Secretary, Ari Fleischer.

Ari Fleischer and Chabad Rabbi Levi Shemtov

You will see from the Republican Jewish Coalition website that Ari Fleischer and Lewis Eisenberg, who supervised the handover of the WTC to Silverstein, are both Directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

And Fleischer is an oradained Talmudic rabbi, just like Zakheim. What are the chances?...hmmm

Congenial appearances can be deceiving. I have used a totally Jewish source for this info - so that no accusations can be used in return from our favorite LF Zios that only anti-Semites might say that Ari has always been in league with the Chabad folks.

REST OF ARTICLE
http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newsc ... artid=3908

Also recently Ari wrote a letter trashing Jimmy Carter's views on Israel-Palestine. I do not have time right now to post the details.

shmais.com
it just never ends.
More Chabad Bush.

Chabad is the unifying Satanic force behind the ADL, B'nai B'rith, AIPAC, you name it

Thanks for posting this. I had forgotten about this final insult which truly reminds me of dogs marking their terrority... and I would bet it has some kind of sick power significance too, they are behind the Pentagon attack and now they control it with their neocon pentagon cabal... and blessed it with their vile Talmud. Zakheim responsible for the 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon, and from what I understand, the attack on the Pentagon hit "that" area of the Pentagon accounting dept. Gone! But just the day before 9/11, Rumsfeld was questioned on the news over the missing money.

The following just made me sick, the task our troops were made to do. I wonder what exactly was in this Babylonian Talmud that Saddam and a few others may have been privy to.

Quote:
us troops try to rescue talmud in iraq

... and the Refuseniks...

"There are things that are forbidden," one of the objectors, Yishai Rosen-Tzvi, told the crowd. "To humiliate people, to impoverish them and drive them to the verge of hunger, that is forbidden." A reservist, Rosen-Tzvi served in the occupied territories during an earlier tour of duty and was appalled at what he was forced to do; he served a jail term for his refusal to go back to the territories last September. With his knitted skullcap, crew cut and blue shirt, Rosen-Tzvi looks more like a supporter of the National Religious camp than a refusenik, but he made the most attention-grabbing speech of the evening. "They duped us. When the soldiers get to the territories they enter a terrible reality. We see people who are humiliated and frustrated, who are poor and sometimes hardly have anything to eat. Then you get your orders, which are meant to push them even further into that humiliation and poverty. If you have even a grain of humanity in you, you say: 'How can this happen, how can I do this?'"

For the man who sponsored the first Torah for the Pentagon, it was a way to say thanks to this country.

“There is no better way for Jews to express their gratitude to America than to place a Torah in the Pentagon, which has preserved our freedom,” said Hank Sopher, a prominent New York real estate magnate and owner of Quik Park garages.

Sopher sponsored the writing of the Pentagon Torah, a first for the home of the U.S. military establishment.

Sholom Lipskar, a Lubavitch rabbi from Bal Harbour, Fla., and founding chairman of the Aleph Institute, presided over Monday’s Torah dedication in the Pentagon chapel. The scroll was placed in an ornate Israeli-built ark whose steel door is secured by a safe lock.

The ark rests in the spot where the 9-11 terrorists crashed the plane.

Article continued with gallery of pictures in full article
“Torah is perceived as a source of power and strength,” Rabbi Lipskar said. “We bring the Torah to this chapel, a holy place in the Pentagon, itself a center of power.”

Dozens of personnel from all branches of the military watched in fascination as the scribe, Rabbi Shmuel Wolfman of Jerusalem, completed the last letters of the scroll.

“The Torah is the source of all monotheistic faiths,” said Dov Zakheim, former undersecretary of Defense. “That’s where we all began.”

Rabbi Jacob Goldstein, the New York chaplain of the Secret Service, also attended the celebration. He had returned the day before from hurricane-stricken New Orleans, where he served for three weeks in a
tent city at the airport.

In the past two years, Sopher has sponsored two other Torahs, also written by Rabbi Wolfman. One was for The Shul of Bal Harbour, Fla., the other for the Chasam Sopher Synagogue on Clinton Street on the Lower East Side.

http://chabad.info/index.php?url=article_en&id=5692

When this counter coup is complete, I hope they remove all of this Judeo hoodoo yoodoo voodo from our midst.

.” “It is not just an historic event,” he said, “but a blessing.”

It is indeed an historic print the people who massacred 3000 men and women are engraving the ground zero with their own finger-print

US nation will be vomitting for months when the truth emerge of who exactly executed 911 attack.

I am pleased to see that the zionist have used the Talmud to cover their tracks of the 911 crime

I like the image of the scroll which shows the Twin Towers' collapse.

It shows a pile of rubble much taller than was actually realized.
__

Wiretape and espionage on US citizens is one example of freedom the Zionist see for USA

_____

It was especially moving to complete the Torah in the place where the Pentagon itself was physically wounded, and then repaired and completed,” said Major Elizabeth Robbins, a Jewish service member.

This is quiet a powerful statement the congress should never sleep again but.............sorry guys you have absolutely no patriot in congress senate nor white house .... if pentagone is completely Talmudised what is left when your military generals are all in the hands of a handful zionist which send your kids anywhere in the world to dies brutally

____"I've never seen a President--I don't care who he is--stand up to the jews. They always get what they want. If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms." Admiral Thomas Moorer

____So the pictures of the towers in the other threadare part of the scroll written in this ceremony?

Ive seen about twenty different photos of the ceremony at the Pentagon but I've never seen the tower sketches. Good find.

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... l&vc=1&t=0

____

The Chief Chaplain of the Pentagon, Chaplain (Col) Ralph Benson said that, “this day is the answer to a prayer, to have the Torah, the word of God, in our building, as part of our chapel at ground zero. It is especially gratifying to hear the concerns that guests of The Aleph Institute expressed for our service men and women.” “It is not just an historic event,” he said, “but a blessing.”
For 50 years, What Price Israel? has served as a landmark publication for Jewish Americans committed to peace and justice in Israel/Palestine.

Joshua Ruebner, co-founder,
Jews for Peace in Palestine and Israel

Dr. Lilienthal is already a towering figure in American history. His courageous, sustained endeavors will continue to inspire others until justice is finally achieved in the Middle East.

Paul Findley, Member of Congress 1961-83, author of: They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel’s Lobby

Anti-Zionist Jewish-born historian lost career at US State Dept: What Price Israel?

_http://www.alfredlilienthal.com/what_price_israel.htm
NavnDansk

Postby NavnDansk » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:28 am

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... d3d7b6c37c

This is by Carl Bernstein who I believe is Jewish:

An obvious area of disinformation and deception exists in our relationship with a nation often represented as our closest ally, Israel. I have often been asked about the relationship between the CIA and its Israeli counterpart, the Mossad. The CIA maintains some kind of liaison with virtually every foreign intelligence agency, including the KGB. These relationships vary from case to case, but our relationship with the Mossad was always a peculiar one.

When I was in the agency, the Mossad was generally not trusted. There was an unwritten rule that no Jews could work on Israeli or near Eastern matters; it was felt that they could not be totally objective.. There was a split in the agency, however, and Israel was not included in the normal area division, the Near Eastern Division. Instead it was handled as a special account in counterintelligence. The man who handled that account, James Jesus Angleton, was extremely close to the Israelis. I believe that through Angleton the Israelis learned a lot more than they should have and exercised a lot more influence on our activities than they should have.

For his trouble, James Angleton, who died last year, was honored by the Israelis, in the way that the Israelis customarily honor their Gentile helpers. They decided to plant a whole forest for Angleton in the Judean hills, and they put up a handsome plaque in several languages, lionizing Angleton as a great friend of Israel, on a nearby rock. Israeli's intelligence chiefs, past and present, attended the dedication ceremony. Later on, a television reporter of my acquaintance sought out Angleton's memorial during an assignment in Israel. After some difficulty, he was able to locate it, but something seemed odd about it. On closer inspection, Angleton's plaque turned out to be made, not of bronze, but of cardboard. Nor was the setting particularly flattering to Israel's late benefactor: the trees and plaque were at the edge of a garbage dump. My friend's British cameraman put it best "This guy sold out his country for the bloody Israelis, and this is the way they pay him back!"

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't a couple of high level engineers who had dealt with remote control aviation killed in one of the 9-11 flights? I think they might have worked for either Boing or Raytheon....

_Yes, there were a whole cast of characters from Raytheon.

Dov Zakheim, formerly a Rabbi, installed in the Pentagon by Zakheim's Texas pal, George W. Bush in May, 2001, just months before 9-11, as Bush'sUndersecretary of Defense, Zakheim has been CEO of a highly secretiveprivate firm called System Planning Corporation. According to Zakheim'scompany's own website and literature
"Flight Termination System" "System Planning Corporation is proud to offer the Flight Termination System (FTS), a fully redundant turnkey range safety and test system for REMOTE CONTROL AND FLIGHT TERMINATION OF AIRBORNE TEST VEHICLES. The FTS consists of SPC's Command Transmitter System (CTS) and custom control, interface, and monitoring subsystems. THE SYSTEM IS FULLY PROGRAMMABLE and
is flexible enough to meet the changing and challenging requirements of
today's modern test ranges." (Emphasis added.)

(OLD TESTAMENT) Jeremiah 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. --King James Bible

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... t292711976

Zakheim was capable of diverting Pentagon money to pay the Israeli high tech contractors who did 9/11 using demolition and remote control. This must have cost billions for contractors.

Did he?

Not long before Rabbi Zakheim rose to power over the Pentagon's labyrinthine, bottomless accounts, he co-authored an article entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" which was published by The Project for a New American Century in September 2000, exactly a year before 9/11; in this article, on page 51, it is stated that "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor"!

_Rabbi Dov Zakheim (Jacob-Heim) it is. Excellent find NW! This links perfectly to the entire story, because who else had the authority to ground the airforce when the commercial airplanes were flying in?

As it happened with Pearl Harbor (to throw the US into WW2), we have 9-11 to help the United States start a WW3. It reminds me as to how Germany was attacked in order to be pushed to begin WW2 in the first place.

Zio-Jews on the work. But of course, like Germany, they don't intend to make the United States a world leader... but to destroy it. All these wars are done in order to weaken the US military so that it becomes ripe for slaughter.

___I agree with your insights on this issue, my friend. Israel and her Zionist network staged 9/11 to enrage our nation into going into fruitless war so that China can whip an exhausted America one day, right?

http://militaryweek.com/

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=122326&ran=10697

Top Chinese admiral scheduled to visit Norfolk

By JACK DORSEY, The Virginian-Pilot
© April 5, 2007 |

NORFOLK - A top Chinese admiral is scheduled today to visit Norfolk, where the U.S. Navy's largest concentration of forces is based.

Vice Adm. Wu Sheng Li, chief of naval operations, will remain in Norfolk through Saturday, a spokesman for U.S. Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Mullen said Wednesday.

The visit was initiated by the former head of the Pacific Command, Adm. William J. Fallon, who now heads Central Command, Mullen said.

In a televised presentation before the Brookings Institution on Tuesday, Mullen said he wants to be able to pick up a telephone and directly call the Chinese military leader during a potential emergency.

He mentioned an incident in October, when a Chinese submarine apparently trailed the aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk undetected before surfacing nearby, risking a confrontation.

Wu met in November with Adm. Gary Roughead, Pacific Fleet commander, in Beijing, where Roughead said he hoped to better understand the intentions behind China's recent naval buildup.

The Chinese admiral was in Washington on Wednesday meeting with Mullen and other Navy officials, said Cmdr. John Kirby, a spokesman for Mullen. His visit to Norfolk will be a quiet one with no news coverage allowed, according to a spokesman for Fleet Forces Command, headquartered here.

The Navy declined to disclose Wu's itinerary while here.

• Reach Jack Dorsey at (757)446-2284 or jack.dorsey@pilotonline.com.

MASTERMIND OF 9/11!

Rabbi Dov Zakheim: Under-sec of Defense__I didn't write the heading. I didn't ordain Dov. I didn't select him for this high office. I am not responsible for his misdeeds. I merely said this story should get legs because too many of our sons and daughters lost theirs due to the immoral acts of 'Dov and his Hawks'. You would dispute this fact? If this story is true, should it be silenced BECAUSE he is a Jew? Should he not be punished?

__I'm sure you'd be screeching your lungs out if a Christian Minister got thousands of young IDF soldiers killed and maimed for life.

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... &vc=1&t=-1

There's a biography of Dov Zakheim on the defenselink website. Not sure if I should link to it. Just do a search on his name on google, and it'll come up.

Any chance he's been giving Israel all the U.S. defense secrets?

What I don't understand is how the U.S government, after the U.S.S Liberty incident and the selling of U.S. military secrets by Israel to China, still gives Israel billions of dollars every year. One would think if
any government did that to another government, they'd be considered enemy #1. It's just beyond belief the extent to which the U.S. government has fallen under Zionist control. And it's sad that people don't realize this and blindly blame the Arabs for everything. Who benefited most from 9/11? The Arabs or Israel?

If exterminationists/believers didn't fear the truth, they wouldn't have called for censorship.

__this Zakheim guy could appear criminal for the obvious reasons that he F*cked the Pentagon Budget. I remember reading that he /Pentagon could not account for NOT BILLIONS but TRILLIONS of dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine that ???

_It sure appears he probably is. do you remeber the 60 Israelis arrested and held in jail right after 9/11?Could those have been the crew that carried out the 9/11 attack on orders from Zion?

__I remember the Israelis dancing on top of a van. As for the 60 Israelis arrested, that's just for the public image, to "show" that Zionists do not control USA and that the Muslims and Israelis were being treated
"equally" when it came to suspects. Where did those 60 Israelis go? Uhh, home? Where did the Muslims go? That's right, to Guantanamo bay. It was a show put on by the government. Do you think a government that shuts up to Israel selling its top military secrets to China and bombing the USS Liberty would NOT be controlled by Zionists? Please.

__They certainly had a significant part in the whole case (stealing information, providing false information, sabotage, bomb planting etc). Those are still in jail and are not coming out anytime
soon

___You went on to answer that question very well, but just so you understand, I used the word 'co-consiprator' on purpose, and they are co-consiprators with the US Government.

___The Zionists behind 9-11 sat in the Office of Special Plans, etc.

The Zionists behind 9-11 were CIA staffing the embassies which approved MULTI-ENTRY VISAs for the hijackers.

The Zionists behind 9-11 appear to be successful in shutting up Sibel Edmonds.

___As documented by Bamford, the Israel-firsters in the Office of Special Plans are the prime suspects as facilitators and advocates.

_good article. i cant believe a rabbi is employed by the pentagon. __I cannot believe it either, but it happened.

It is beyond insanity, and is total insanity, to hire a Rabbi to be the comptroller of the Pentagon.

___Sorry to come in so late on this thread, good job on exposing Zakheim. Just in case you missed it, there's a very good write-up about Dov and connection to 9/11 here: Shadow Files: www.ConspiracyNewsNet.com/shadow.html scroll down the page

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?d ... title=APFN
blueridge

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... t295609245

___On Israeli tv, the five Mossadnik camera crewmen said that they had come to the USA TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT.

Quote:Chertoff also has a questionable past. In private practice as a lawyer he actually defended an Osama bin Laden financier, Dr. Magdy ElAmir, who had embezzled $3 million from a NJ HMO and sent
most of the money off to Al Qaeda. Quite an odd gig for a Zionist? No? How does one go from defending bin Laden's money men to heading the US Department of Homeland Security?

Chertoff is a lifelong Israeli spy. His mother was one of the first Israeli Mossad secret police; his father was a rabbi; and he was the executive director of the New Jersey ADL of B'Nai B'Rith.

__Anyway, why do we have someone that is not 100% an American citizen heading our department of homeland security, why do we have this dual citizen chertoff?
NavnDansk

NavnDansk...WTF?

Postby Fat Lady Singing » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:45 am

Hi NavnDansk, all -- Uh, huh? Could you please boil it all down to one sentence? I don't know if it was formatting, or the way you didn't really distinguish very well between your own thoughts and those of others you pasted in...

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, because to judge from your screen name, I'm thinking maybe your first language isn't English.

I'm not sure if you're presenting evidence to describe and critique other people's theories, or if you're presenting evidence to back up your own theory.

Personally I hope it's the former.

If not, you may want to familiarize yourself with the concept of "propaganda."
Fat Lady Singing

Postby Dreams End » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:46 am

What the hell is a "Talmudic" rabbi?

And could we please, moderators, at least SUGGEST that people stop posting pictures of Rabbis as de facto evidence of anything?

When this counter coup is complete, I hope they remove all of this Judeo hoodoo yoodoo voodo from our midst.

I'll bet you do.
Dreams End

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:07 am

I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionism.

Sure you don't, yesferatu, but let's not forget that the Jews killed Jesus, right yesferatu? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?
chiggerbit

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT