Mindblowing Interview with Indira Singh: 9/11, SRA, CIA, etc

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby 11:11 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:24 am

Jeez, I've just read half of this, and not yet heard the interviews.

I have a friend who is monarch cult abused multiple. She was totured at SRI where she was trained in remote viewing and used by the JASONS. She was also used in special access programs in the middle east - UAE. She was taken to Egypt, where she met Atta. She won't say a lot about it, because she's afraid that someone innocent (an Egyptian) could get killed over it. She was in Egypt as a slave for Mossad handlers, and she said Attah was both Muslim Brotherhood and working with the Mossad.

I'm telling you all this to tie in the cult aspects. She is an SRA MK ULTRA survivor. The military industrial complex, their science, intel (CIA, MOSSAD, MI6, etc.) is ALL CULT. These people are one and the same. NWO, Satanic cult going WAY back to ancient Babylon. Don't forget that Aquino co-authored (with Gen Paul Vallalee), From Psyop to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory. Here you can tie in that 9/11 was not only the biggest crime, but the biggest mind fuck ever. These ARE the mind control people. When you look at that strange video of Lloyd the cab driver, then it becomes more plausable that his witness account was a result of what these people do. Lloyd was mind fucked by the masters of the Matrix. Now, maybe some will understand why I thought Icke's book was a calling card.
11:11

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:13 am

11:11 wrote:Jeez, I've just read half of this, and not yet heard the interviews.

I have a friend who is monarch cult abused multiple. She was totured at SRI where she was trained in remote viewing and used by the JASONS. She was also used in special access programs in the middle east - UAE. She was taken to Egypt, where she met Atta. She won't say a lot about it, because she's afraid that someone innocent (an Egyptian) could get killed over it. She was in Egypt as a slave for Mossad handlers, and she said Attah was both Muslim Brotherhood and working with the Mossad.

I'm telling you all this to tie in the cult aspects. She is an SRA MK ULTRA survivor. The military industrial complex, their science, intel (CIA, MOSSAD, MI6, etc.) is ALL CULT. These people are one and the same. NWO, Satanic cult going WAY back to ancient Babylon. Don't forget that Aquino co-authored (with Gen Paul Vallalee), From Psyop to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory. Here you can tie in that 9/11 was not only the biggest crime, but the biggest mind fuck ever. These ARE the mind control people. When you look at that strange video of Lloyd the cab driver, then it becomes more plausable that his witness account was a result of what these people do. Lloyd was mind fucked by the masters of the Matrix. Now, maybe some will understand why I thought Icke's book was a calling card.

See this is what myself and others have been saying...

wayyyyy too many truthers present this extremely sterile, WASP "good ol boy" neocon version of 9/11, where there was no Arabs...Osama and al Qaeda was framed, and it was all just Bush and Cheney.

Mohammed Atta was nothing less than a creation of the Rockefeller/Kissinger Carl Duizberg program. Lured to Germany by a wealthy European couple in 1992, by the mid 90's Atta was a star protege.
http://unansweredquestions.org/index.ph ... ange-prog/

OF COURSE the occult and mind control dovetails with networks in Egypt(the government claims to try and crack down on Satanic youth cults), Dubai(the new heart of the nwo) etc

"Islamic terror" is part of this millitary globalist occult network.

Click on video #3 here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... ront/view/

This shows how al Qaeda bombers are mind controlled with high level loop tapes and techniques, straight out of Tavistock and MK Ultra.

Who are the top men who shaped al Qaeda? Dr. Ayman al Zawahiri,
Mohammed Atta, and Ali Mohammed(FBI/CIA liason) All Egyptian. There's a reason the Satanic elite are strongly into Egyptology, as much as they are Qabbalistic numerology.

You allude to poor Lloyd the cabbie...no no.

The real 9/11 story is the origin of the damn towers themselves.

Built by Rockefeller and bin Laden Group, with the eye of Horus built in between...long meant along with the 77 foot Pentagon to be part of the 9/11 megaritual.

9/11 I believe was orchestrated on the human end by Pakistani ISI directing Khalid Shaek Mohammed, dovetailing with a criss crossing Israeli spy network, Saudi intelligence, FBI stand down, and FBI sting operation.

On the non human intelligence end, well...that's for another day.

Lloyd's Icke book may be just a cosmic giggle, a synchronicity in the ether of space. Or perhaps it could be as you said.

As much as I posit perhaps the most bizarre 9/11 theory ever,
I still like to root the core of the human aspect in real provable things and not speculative Truther memes.

In 1967 student activists went to the pentagon to do an "Exorcism of the Pentagon"...oh, if they *only* knew the true mystery of that ghastly building.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Datamining and spyware

Postby slow_dazzle » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:46 pm

I wonder if Ptech's software is used to analyse the data that gets trawled up by spyware and back doors within legit software?

Many years ago I recall the controversy over a well known media player (non-M$) phoning home unbidden. It managed to bypass software firewalls in many cases unless the firewall was configured to require user authorisation to connect. I have seen it working myself.

Admittedly, a lot of the spyware, adware and so on is probably used for marketing purposes. But the stuff is just so widespread I often wonder as to its real purpose. Then there is the automatic update utility within some OS's. Is it simply that the vendors want to make sure you are safe and sound? If so their servers must take a fair hammering.

Although I'm not convinced by Wayne Madsen he has pointed out the phenomenon of data theft on a big scale. Again, it might just be commercial...but then again it might not.

We are getting into tin foil hat territory but think rigorously. Why steal all the personal data? Rhetorical question perhaps because we are all aware of the move towards a surveillance society.

As for the stuff posted by 8bitagent on the occult side of world event I'm reserving judgement until I've looked at the issues in more detail. There are factual points such as the abuse of children and the interlocking cabal of powerful interests. Where I'm sceptical is the occult drivers for it all. I'm not dismissing the notion of occult practice at a micro level. However, I think all that stuff is a consequence of power and not vice versa which makes me highly sceptical about the twin towers as occult symbol theory.

If we accept occult theory as THE driver we are immediately placed in a group of people who possibly believe in a higher power (awful term). And that sort of debate interests me.
On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

John Perry Barlow - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
slow_dazzle

Re: Datamining and spyware

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:44 pm

slow_dazzle wrote:I wonder if Ptech's software is used to analyse the data that gets trawled up by spyware and back doors within legit software?

Many years ago I recall the controversy over a well known media player (non-M$) phoning home unbidden. It managed to bypass software firewalls in many cases unless the firewall was configured to require user authorisation to connect. I have seen it working myself.

Admittedly, a lot of the spyware, adware and so on is probably used for marketing purposes. But the stuff is just so widespread I often wonder as to its real purpose. Then there is the automatic update utility within some OS's. Is it simply that the vendors want to make sure you are safe and sound? If so their servers must take a fair hammering.

Although I'm not convinced by Wayne Madsen he has pointed out the phenomenon of data theft on a big scale. Again, it might just be commercial...but then again it might not.

We are getting into tin foil hat territory but think rigorously. Why steal all the personal data? Rhetorical question perhaps because we are all aware of the move towards a surveillance society.

As for the stuff posted by 8bitagent on the occult side of world event I'm reserving judgement until I've looked at the issues in more detail. There are factual points such as the abuse of children and the interlocking cabal of powerful interests. Where I'm sceptical is the occult drivers for it all. I'm not dismissing the notion of occult practice at a micro level. However, I think all that stuff is a consequence of power and not vice versa which makes me highly sceptical about the twin towers as occult symbol theory.

If we accept occult theory as THE driver we are immediately placed in a group of people who possibly believe in a higher power (awful term). And that sort of debate interests me.

Two points.

I've heard it said even by experts, the collation of countless terrabytes of data every nano second on all of us is meant for *something*

As much as the net has been our tool of opening up our own awareness, everything we google...wiki, youtube, search for is all collated.

CNBC did a great documentary called "Big Brother Big Business" and it showed how A Scanner Darkly is going on in real life.

This new article on Prisonplanet talks about stuff right out of minority report happening in terms of invasive advertising, personal data, etc
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... report.htm

Its being stored...just not sure if its to tailor stuff to us, or see what were up to.

As for the occult side...it is hard to talk about or even allude to the possible big gameplan at work without coming off as some eschatological evangelical Christian.

I just like to keep an open mind, and think about things.

There's no doubt that on the low end of the totem poll, "occult groups" are used to consolidate power, configure plans, tap members into power positions.

Theres endl;ess evidence of massive child kidnappings and abuse at the hands of world governments, UN and corporations as well as the political elite

And Godwin's Law be damned, the NAzis provide a shining example of what happens when the occult meets power hungry psychopaths.

But...too attribute anything esoteric to the exoteric, the Fortean to the geo political realm...I can understand why that'd make a lot of people feel uneasy and have big flashing "Icke" responses.

It's just, when I read about stuff like Alice Bailey, John Dee, Blavatsky, "the Nine", Aiwazz, Lam, etc one can't help but wonder at the REAL big picture of where things have been guided.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

I don't diss genuine believers 8bitagent

Postby slow_dazzle » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:57 pm

I am very interested in the writings of early religous (loaded term) writers because I think they were trying to convey certain concepts about how we ought to live. I also think the myths (eg, the Norse myths) have meaning in them that our pathetic, materialistic, "have you heard about the latest shiny new car" "society" cannot even begin to understand.

The writings in question were written at a time when people were not overwhelmed by a tide of garbage, unlike our dead end, blind alley "culture" (sic)

There is a wonderful scene at the end of Nic Roeg's film, "Walkabout", where Jenny Agutter is pictured with a fag in her gob, chopping meat in an urban setiing. The sound of cars provides the background music, probably for a reason. There are flashbacks to her swimming naked with her little brother and the Aborigine who tried to woo her. And only a creepy perv would attribute sexual intent to the footage.

Those scenes summed up everything that is wrong with us by juxtaposing innocence with the deadening effect of modern "civilisation" (sic again).

8bitagent...we have lost something important that I can't articulate properly. And I'm not introducing God via the back door here.
On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

John Perry Barlow - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
slow_dazzle

Re: I don't diss genuine believers 8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm

slow_dazzle wrote:
8bitagent...we have lost something important that I can't articulate properly. And I'm not introducing God via the back door here.

No I hear you, we've lost the ability to simply live, dream, and relax.

In America here, as long as the perception of a good economy is there, and people are sheltered by their television and big trucks then everything is hunky dory....while at the same time people forget how to dream, to aspire.
Because every family is bogged down by the nwo chains of debt accumilation.

Meanwhile, wholesale slaughter and sex kidnapping of children goes on a masssive global scale along with genocide, war, etc...all orchestrated from the top down...all pushing this slave labor globalization world on the poor...

and there's a big disconnect. When everything we do is traced, collated, analyzed, and even our own ideas and thoughts are shaped...one can't help but think about the simple life of Native Americans, aboriginals, etc.

Somehow, even the simplest of humble people end up being raped, destroyed and taken out.

When children are no longer allowed to dream and wonder in the world, we've lost something big.

This Jehovah's Witness came to my door today. I talked with him for an hour, he seemed to agree with everything I said, but just said "see, that's Satan's kingdom at work behind it all...thats why you need to become a Jehovah's Witness and learn the way to paradise on earth".

somehow, just living can't cut it anymore.
8bitagent

Postby blanc » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:33 pm

feels rather strange to hear broadcast the message which those of us with first hand experience have been lamely trying to express for a few years, especially that it is not just children in some far flung place who are at risk, but those right at home. how many people hearing this still mentally ring fence that comment, and firmly hold on to the idea that only children who are somehow not like theirs are taken?

if i heard it right an explanation of the obsession with abusing and destroying other peoples children surfaces in the third file - that it is to demonstrate that they cannot be touched by laws - presumably meaning not only the legal systems, but the wider concept of laws which govern our behaviour whether or not anyone is watching.

This is the Achilles heel. It demonstrates that they haven't a clue about what it means to be human, and from this follows that they do not know the enemy they have chosen to make.

We get a strong overtone of 'its too late to do anything' in these files. That position ignores a couple of obvious strengths on the 'good' side - numbers,obviously, and that each individual caught up in a fascist system is a trojan horse. Hence, no doubt the proliferation of data collection, and mind control experimentation. This latter, presumably unexpectedly for the experimenters, has done a lot to show that they don't know what 'mind' is either.
blanc

Postby 11:11 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

While disussing Minot on another board, and 9/11, and who is behind these things, one of the posters said this:

The 'contolling interests'----TPTB, are 'supra-governmental' in nature. To say things like "our own government(the U.S.) was behind 911", or, "the Israelis were behind 911", this is not going to be accurate. Those who operate within this 'shadow government', even those in 'official' government positions, DO NOT represent, nor are they representative OF, the citizens of their 'home' countries. Of these, those who call Israel "home" are no different. The 'modern' Nation of Israel was not founded out of any 'religious' zealotry. It was purely 'business'-----to gain a 'foothold' in the region, to allow that very 'powerful' Jewish clique whose origins are in continental Europe, to allow them to operate unfettered of the laws of 'foreign' nations-----and by the constaints of a, albeit 'adopted', 'foreign' culture. There are quite a large number of individuals operating within the Mossad, Shin Bet, Israeli 'intel' in general, and within the government 'proper', who have NO allegiance to the State of Israel or to its people. 'These' people haver NEVER been "friends" of the United States or its citizens. It is a small number of these individuals, along with a few of the 'Nazis' that control the 'military industrial complex'(Majic) in the US, that facilitated the events of 911.---------"Jews" and "Nazis"----------can't seem to separate 'em-----eh?

The 'shadow government' is not so hidden anymore. In Israel you might look into the following:

Sami Ofer

Nochi Dankner

Shari Arison

The Cerberus-Gabriel Consortium

Charles Bronfman

Yitzchak Tshuva

The Saban Group

Lev Leviev

Matthew Bronfman

Tzadik Bino

The Borovich Family

Eliezer Fishman

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
-------------------------------------

Eleven writes:

"We are dealing with the most diabolical evil fuckers that ever existed and they are the masters of this kind of manipulation."

I can tell you from personal experience that this is a big stumblingblock with many people. That is, this discussion of "evil".

There are those who don't believe "evil" exists-----that all things are 'relative'-----what may 'be' evil to one person is not so to another---- and that both 'views' are valid. I believe this to be absolute rubbish, representing a lazy and cowardly thought process. Nevertheless...

There are some who believe evil exists, but who are realistic enough to know that they have been relatively 'sheltered' from 'it', never really experiencing 'it' in any substantial way. They may even consider themselves 'blessed' in this regard.

Then there are those who believe evil exists and that they in fact have experienced it directly, either being a victim of 'it', or maybe just 'witnessing' it first hand. However, what the majority of these people experience is just 'petty' evil------petty animosities---
petty jealousies-----violence with petty motivations. Even some really horrible acts are the resutls of 'petty evil'.

But there is another kind of evil which only a minority of people are familiar with. It is something so dark, so alien to their own nature and to what they had thought could even exist, that with their first encounter of 'It', they are astonished--------'it can not be so, this can not possibly be'. And they are 'diminished' by the encounter. There is a loss of 'innocence' so profound that it seems almost irrepairable. And this is a problem, for, in order to defeat this evil you must be able to recognize it, to recognize it you must be able to understand(know) it, and to know it a part of you must die. To hope and to pray for the destruction of this evil is all fine and well. But so long as no 'divine' intervention comes, the price of confronting 'It' will be paid with blood----yours----or 'Its'. It will never be placated. It can not be appeased. And these are the 'Powers' who rule this day.

Postby judasdisney » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:17 am

Slow Dazzle wrote:

We are getting into tin foil hat territory but think rigorously. Why steal all the personal data?

Answer

dress-rehearsal
judasdisney

Postby blanc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:55 am

the stuff you quoted 11:11 re evil hits the nail.
I've personal experience of that loss of innocence and death of, for want of a better expression, the soul. Knowing evil through experience is not the same as reading about evil acts, however terrible those are, because a self protective strategy kicks in, and what is merely read about gets filtered through it, so that one believes one cannot be touched by it. A hundred seeming rationalisations for evil behaviour follow on the heels of information about evil, allowing us to process it out of the way. And, for those who don't practice evil, there is no understanding of its rationale, the question - why would they - drums along in the background.Thats a question for which there is no satisfactory answer, other than that it is an individual choice, a taste.
Then there is the good-and bad -in-everyone thesis, where a huge evil is diminished by being dropped into a pool of lesser and lesser wrongs, which it is a bit like, so that organised ritual abuse scenarios get lumped together with first lesser acts of abuse, seeded with rigged statistics about abuse in families, and then with vague stories and discussions around age of consent in different societies,religious freedom, and faked up info on child sexuality.

Then there is the knee-jerk reaction to the word evil, dubbing anyone who uses it as a wacky religious fanatic.

Last but not least is the shoot the messenger strategy, blame the victim,call him or her mad or bad, a fantasist, someone who asked for it if it happened, not sensible , unlucky.
blanc

Postby 11:11 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:19 pm

blanc, I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this. My own experience is second hand, from MK ULTRA victims. I can read about it, but I can't fathom it. One friend, a victim, told me of being in the presense of "something" that was so terrible she called it excruciating. That was all she could say about it because it was beyond words.

I now know that that is what's behind 9/11. I don't think the 9/11 truth movement can even go there. They will have to stick with the physical evidence and the money trail. To follow the evil "it" will be too unbelievable for the masses, and discredit any attempts to prosecute. And, that prosecution can only come from the people, because the system is "it".

I have an ex who was a Los Angeles P.I. He did a lot of work on missing children. Many cases of murdered kids, that did come to trial, contained evidence of "it", and the public never knew about it. Prosecutors rightly made the call that revealing that information would have sabotaged their cases.

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:48 pm

11:11 wrote:blanc, I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this. My own experience is second hand, from MK ULTRA victims. I can read about it, but I can't fathom it. One friend, a victim, told me of being in the presense of "something" that was so terrible she called it excruciating. That was all she could say about it because it was beyond words.

I now know that that is what's behind 9/11. I don't think the 9/11 truth movement can even go there. They will have to stick with the physical evidence and the money trail. To follow the evil "it" will be too unbelievable for the masses, and discredit any attempts to prosecute. And, that prosecution can only come from the people, because the system is "it".

I have an ex who was a Los Angeles P.I. He did a lot of work on missing children. Many cases of murdered kids, that did come to trial, contained evidence of "it", and the public never knew about it. Prosecutors rightly made the call that revealing that information would have sabotaged their cases.

Oh see I don't think anyone should shy away from "going there".

I make a CLEAR distinction between the 100% provable case of KSM/Atta/Omar/19 hijackers being all too willing patsies for a globalist scheme that transcends "the US government", Israel, Saudi, Pakistan, UK, etc. Now all governments were in fact involved at some level, but...theres something...bigger at play.

Geogeo and I lay out a solid argument for 9/11 being a massive elaborate occult megaritual here:
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 169#131169
and my addendum here:
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 215#131215

Yes, our conclusions are a thousand times more baffling and frightening than "men in a cave" or "evil neocons". But it all fits, and not in that vague David Icke "Its alll connected!" way.

Let me tell you something about 1997.

There were two events in the late summer/early fall which people were trying to explain.

The october Pearl Missisippi school shooting that was the impetus from the rash of school shootings in America that would end at Columbine.

The other was princess Di's crash.

What do these seemingly unrelated events have to do with eachother?

In the case of the Pearl Missisippi school shooting case, investigators kept coming across a Satanic cult at the heart of it. Apparently, tales of lets just say non human entities orchestrating the event surfaced even in the mainstream press, as described by horrified friends of the cult members.

On the 31st of august, at around midnight, Princess Di's car mysteriously crashes into the 13th pillar on the 31st of august, as the cameras mysteriously went off.

THIS was directly above the 13th pillar:

There's a reason researchers/truthers/"conspiracy coverup" folks
don't want to "Go there".

Because all the sudden, the materialist "its all about greed and oil and money" viewpoint turns into something a lot less comforting. [/i]
8bitagent

Postby 11:11 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:02 pm

8bit, I'll go there as far as I'm able to comprehend, but there is no way in hell that the public, who doesn't hang out on conspiracy sites, or know about this stuff, is going to buy it. The learning curve is too steep. Can you even imagine a prosecution getting into non human entities? Prosecutions can only focus on evidence and actors - in the physical world. Try bringing this (the super evil occult) to the public and any chance of locking up any of these peolple will crash and burn. Of course, the cult knows that.

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:54 pm

11:11 wrote:8bit, I'll go there as far as I'm able to comprehend, but there is no way in hell that the public, who doesn't hang out on conspiracy sites, or know about this stuff, is going to buy it. The learning curve is too steep. Can you even imagine a prosecution getting into non human entities? Prosecutions can only focus on evidence and actors - in the physical world. Try bringing this (the super evil occult) to the public and any chance of locking up any of these peolple will crash and burn. Of course, the cult knows that.

They tried, if ya look at the court transcripts of the Pearl Missisippi case.

Unfortunately, because of the false flagging of the Salem witch trials
whereby ordinary people and nature religion people were deemed "Satanists"...ever since people are made to be skeptical of the words "SRA" or Satanic cult abuse.

I remember talking to former FBI at the 9/11 LA conference who had seen more than their fair share of sick crap in investigating crimes against children.

They definately are convinced of something of the Gunderson/Decamp vein, and even beyond that.

Unfortunately, in this era by even touching on this subject, youre going to get laughed at as a "Christian"(of which I am not) or
a crazy David Icke person.

And then youll Satanists pop up and say "hey, dont bad mouth us!"

I actually got into an argument with a self described Theistic Satanist
who said I was full of shit with my beliefs of 9/11.

I said "Oh ok, so evil Muslims did 9/11...but if I say Satanists did 9/11, thats just too much for ya? You do realize that even if a few crazy Muslims did 9/11, its not representitive of Islam just like the occult nwo is not representitive of everyone following an esoteric tradition"

Its like when I talk about Qabbalist/Egyptology/Astrology as a big part of the elite's universal beliefs. That doesnt mean that Jews, Egyptians and astrologers are evil at all. Its like how someone can buy legit medicine and turn it into crystal meth.

Unfortunately, when you look at the underpinnings of UN NGO groups like Lucis Trust, or heck even the Nazis...they seem to be all too willing conduits of something not of this earth. And theyre proud of it.
8bitagent

Previous

Return to General Discussion