"THE LIES TO HIKE THE OIL PRICE "

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"THE LIES TO HIKE THE OIL PRICE "

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:29 am

From e-mail article to David Icke<br><br>I listed important points..there is more to this article <br><br>THE LIES TO HIKE THE OIL PRICE <br><br><br>"So I'd like to throw some things out that the public at large doesn't<br>know and never would. What I am about to tell is common knowledge in oil<br>circles but the worker ants at the bottom of the pyramid never question<br>what they see. I was an eye witness to what I am going to relate and<br>there are a good many others who could come forward if only they will.<br><br>In 2000 I worked in the Gulf of Mexico for two different OSV companies<br>that provided support services to the "oil patch". The two companies did<br>very different work for the oil companies so I got to get an eye full.<br><br>The first thing that I'd like to expose is the fact that nearly all of<br>the new wells in the Gulf are immediately capped off and forgotten<br>about. I saw well after well brought in only to see them capped off and<br>left. Oil or natural gas it didn't matter. I asked a couple of petroleum<br>engineers what exactly was going on and I was told by both (they worked<br>for different companies) that there was no intention of bringing that<br>oil to market until the "price was right".<br><br><br><br>Another lie I'd like to lay to rest is the one about all of the<br>"terrible damage" done to the oil platforms and rigs in the gulf during<br>hurricanes. This is how they justify the price spikes that occur because<br>of lost production. If anyone cared to see this for themselves they<br>could travel the entire Gulf of Mexico in search of destroyed oil rigs<br>and they won't find any- not one. There is a damed good reason that this<br>is so and that reason is that they are built so well that a hurricane<br>can't touch them.<br><br><br><br>Another lie regards the "burp" in the supply line. Oil companies are as<br>stingy as any on earth and one of the ways that they cut costs is to<br>eliminate the number of people that they need on a rig to keep it<br>running. Most active wells are totally automated and require almost no<br>human intervention. The oil companies have guys that travel from rig to<br>rig via helicopter to check on things periodically but most never see a<br>human on them unless something goes wrong or some maintenance is needed.<br><br><br>Everything that we hear about oil from the oil companies is a big fat<br>lie. Have we hit "peak oil" as a good many insist that we have? I'll<br>make a wager with anyone who would care to take the bet. I bet that when<br>oil hits $100 a barrel (I have a hunch that's the target price) there<br>will be no shortage. Any takers?<br><br><br><br><br>The beltway fascists have said all along that there would be no draft<br>because they wouldn't need one. Don't you have to wonder how they knew<br>this (what is it you say- just a coincidence nothing to worry about)?<br>God does work in mysterious ways. The neocons need cannon fodder for<br>their war machine and lo and behold mysterious market forces drop it on<br>their doorstep.<br><br>For another coincidence take a look at Social Security here in the US.<br>Amazing how the price of oil began a sudden rise when it became apparent<br>that the American people weren't going to allow their retirement money<br>to be "privatized". When the carrot didn't work the stick wasn't far behind."<br><br>Denny Meredith<br>Louisville, Ky.<br>USA <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.davidicke.com/icke/headlines.php">www.davidicke.com/icke/headlines.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

snowed

Postby wintler » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:04 am

How many different threads can the same questionable content be posted to?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Blog: View Blog (0)

ReHaven't seen you post before

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:36 am

Where is your enlightening addition to the conversation?<br><br>No need to critize just use your talent and educate us all <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to Energy Issues