Blacklight's technology

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Excellent link

Postby slimmouse » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:11 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Im wondering what the "Peakoilers" have to say about this ???<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br> Very very little it would appear. <br><br> Cmon Mr Rabinowitz, Mr Ruppert, et al, lets hear it ? Talk about living in some kind of cloud fucking cuckooland. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Excellent link

Postby sussurus2 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:29 am

One more link, an "in yer face" to the big VOA "...that sort of technology won't be available for at least another 20 years" BS:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.calcars.org">www.calcars.org</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Now, some admonishments & ramblings. Do pull up a chair.<br><br>rev...rev...rev (no pun intended): you made me feel like fainting. Please come back and re-examine your words, so apparently casually offered, on the death of that man. Even if he was a quack, he didn't deserve that. And oh god, poor Eugene...<br><br>You want to think about what causes increasing paranoia over time, if one has invented a working, alternative, reliable source of distributed power that anyone could build? Even merely *claiming* to have such a device? How many of their merely casual first-rung tools & tricks did they have to roll out to insure that people would eventually form and hold him in such disregard, and write him off, as dismissively as you just have above? A paid [outsourced] troll couldn't have done a better job, not to be insulting, but come on, alarm bells should go off the second you see yourself typing that sort of thing. "Where did I get my information, how did I form this opinion, what do I actually know about the situation?"<br><br>And Glub, pls give a shot at building one or more of these impossible devices, many of which did make it into patent. Which betrays yet again the incredible overconfidence of those who assume we're already so "least common denominatored" that we'd not even read the patent record. Also: the "official, independent" verification tests of any such device will always have the same result, whether the device actually works or not. It's either "it's a fake!" or "inconclusive." Regardless they will not let you or I near them. So good on ya for wanting to out the shysters, but pls don't paint the entire field black.<br><br>The math doesn't have to be complex because real life doesn't actually behave like the mathematical models. That's part of the violence inherent in the system [what did Mr. Cleese know, and when did he know it?]. <br><br>You won't find many average citizens claiming to have a working device, much less several, because if they actually do, they've learned enough over time to be very clear about what happens to anyone who does claim to have a working device. And they keep their mouths shut. And they use just as much power on a monthly average as you or I do, because they suddenly realize how much they'd stick out if their power bill went to, say, zero. The cage bars are everywhere.<br><br>When I got an estimate for solar panels the company reps couldn't even tell me how to configure the set up to be able to run off grid. Like, they looked at me crosseyed--why would you want to do that? It was not an option--you are essentially required to have an intertie--to feed the grid your surplus. But if the grid goes down, you go down.<br><br>The good stuff gets stopped at the door. They don't share, and they use it all for devastating competitive advantage. <br><br>No wonder they get to referring to us with such disdain. <br><br>Red pill, blue pill...hrmmm. How about no pill?<br><br>I don't like nor buy any of the fusion/blacklight whatevers out there--no better than the (Non)Disclosureproject, and other similar distractions and "available real soon now, any day" for years, decades, centuries. <br><br>****<br>I'm a very infrequent contributor here, but feel very strongly about this community. So please take the following with great seriousness, and I'm only going to say it once, because I'm as shit scared by all this as you could possibly imagine, even as I'm inspired and having one whale of a good time. [Still, I'm not going to mention any specific technology. Yes, I'm cowed, please don't hold it against me. I've done too much of "if this, then this" logic tree thinking to recognize just what they must have if most of what I've done was old hat in the 40's-70's.]<br><br>Do NOT idly brush off the truly alternative power & medical themes and trails. Do NOT fall for the disinfo tricks on those topics when we've done such a good job sussing out (heh) the landscapes in other realms.<br><br>I've spent the last year and a half of my life replicating several of what one might call wildly alternative power devices, and bloody hell, making more than one work has been cause for ever deeper disbelief & shock, then absolute fury & devastating grief (oh, anti)...fading, finally, to joy. <br><br>Sure, there's the usual amount of disinfo and outright crap surrounding the gems, but that's WHY the disinfo's so thick...<br><br>Use the same set of sniffers & critical eyeglasses you do with everything else we anylize here and you'll recognize the same damn simple effective disinfo tactics, same playbook, around energy & medicine as every other monopoly and source of power & control we parse. This I beg of you, because its real and it works. <br><br>You better effing believe it because your life and the lives of those you love depend on your believing it, and doing something to learn a lot more about it, and learning to do some of this yourself, and then learning how to teach others, in person, directly. Because all of this will be mightily discouraged from happening via the internet. <br><br>And I need you to believe it so there are more of us who know how to do this stuff, so it's just slightly more possible that at least one or two of these things becomes more than a minor, promising blip in the paper, never to be heard from again. Like the link above. That was not supposed to happen, but it did because at least three major Powers got into a pissing match. And I gotta admire the panache of one out of the three, whooeey. Touche. Game, set, match. Etc.<br><br>A lot of folks here I see asking each other, thread after thread: ok, so we know all this, now what do we do about it? I see most routes closed, and that's why I pursued this one. <br><br>Because I wanted to see if even one of them worked. Why not? I was coming down off the biggest revelation & disillusionment of my civic life, stone simple political corruption laid bare. And noticed all the other new information lying around in the same areas with the disinfo analysis & statistical deconstructions. Wow, what bullshit this stuff must be--wait--same sources, reliable, perhaps there's something to this...<br><br>In fact most of them work, some better than others, as long as you take a cross-disciplinary approach. But they almost never work if you stay in one academic specialization. [Now, who has been funding higher education for the last century again, encouraging such specialization, and who has funded & therefore controlled the direction of almost all advanced research of any kind for the last century?] And those who are technically trained, irony of ironies, have the hardest time seeing it, beacuse to do so means having to work to set aside the fundamentals of their own training. <br><br>All by design. <br><br>No engineer actually makes stuff any more, and no tradesman is given enough education nor liberty [stick to code or lose your permits!] to know more broadly what they could make if they take their nose and forge ahead off track. Whose purposes does that serve?<br><br>The reason I don't like those PR-enhanced, ballyhooed black-box fusion or whatever technologies, whether they work or not, is I can't build it myself and/or I can't actually buy it, and/or it's not safe to have in my living room. Especially when there are plenty of options that do work, can be built by hand, and are safe to sit down beside and read the paper. And no, I have no technical training nor background. That's the point. You don't have to have one, but they want you to think you do. Advanced degree required to read the parking meter, much less work on your toaster.<br><br>Imagine my vertigo when I realized I'd verified several, and had pretty good confidence in at least 5 or 6 other viable, real, NON-solar/wind/hydro alternative distributed power sources/strategies that did not involve killer radiation and in fact are sustainable, nontoxic, life affirming, etc. just based on completely different principles than we're all brainwashed & entrained to view as the scope & depth & breadth of reality. The myth of scarcity.<br><br>And that's not even getting into the suppressed medical stuff I've mentioned briefly elsewhere. Let's see, approved medical device in Canada, reimbursable by insurance. Here, if you make & sell you go to federal prison. BUT legal to make for your own personal or family "research" use in all 50 states. Whoa, now how did that little loophole get there? Your goddam antenna better be waving at this point, because I'm not going to get any more blatant than that. Be wise, don't get duped, some stuff is crap, but you're here and that means you've got some sense, and you know something about how to detect what's worthwhile from what's distraction or entrapment in cul-de-sacs.<br><br>Come and play in the fields of the infinite game. The more the merrier, quite literally. And let them put that in their freaking pipes & smoke it. <br><br>With all respect & love. <br><br>S.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sussurus2>sussurus2</A> at: 11/8/05 4:32 am<br></i>
sussurus2

Blog: View Blog (0)

some details please

Postby manxkat » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:19 pm

sussurus2, you said "Imagine my vertigo when I realized I'd verified several, and had pretty good confidence in at least 5 or 6 other viable, real, NON-solar/wind/hydro alternative distributed power sources/strategies that did not involve killer radiation and in fact are sustainable, nontoxic, life affirming, etc. just based on completely different principles than we're all brainwashed & entrained to view as the scope & depth & breadth of reality."<br><br>OK, I'll bite. How about some links or details?<br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

sussurus2,

Postby revelation » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:08 am

I've re-examine my words, so apparently casually offered (you think I'm a troll from the slashdot universe, maybe?); sure enough, I still feel that way. I believe he was a fraud, and most importantly, Mallove thought he was a fraud:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/meyerhy.htm">www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/meyerhy.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>snip--<br>I have absolutely NO DOUBT today that Stanley Meyer was his own worst enemy. IF --- and a very big IF --- he had discovered the technological process that he had said he had, there is no way that a reasonable, straightforward marketing strategy would have failed to make his technology quickly spread worldwide. He could have become very influential and very rich. <br><br>There remains a very strong suspicion that he had no such process, even though he conducted a demonstration (before this writer and another engineer at the Meyer lab in 1993) of the production of copious hydrogen/oxygen gas from what visually seemed like a small input power. But Meyer was exceedingly paranoid and he flatly refused reasonable requests by us and others to test the performance --- the input/out power ratio, even with the proviso that we did not have to "look into his black box" of electronics feeding his rather simply constructed stainless steel electrode, alternating current and voltage cell. The last such refusal --- this one in public and recorded on video tape --- was at the ANE meeting in Denver CO in 1997. Then Meyer loudly and falsely protested to me that he would "lose his patent rights" if he were to release anything but complete, integrated systems --- such as a water-fueled vehicle. Excuses, excuses, excuses...<br>--<br><br>I am NOT idly brushing him off... my skepticism comes from a good deal of research into the work of men like Meyer. Stick around rexresearch for a while (a great resource for us alt-science geeks) and you'll see this same story over and over again.<br><br>You should also understand what it is I mean by 'fraud'. He built a device that, in one form or another, had been built many times before (check rexresearch, jlnlabs, etc.). He became exceedingly paranoid, either:<br><br>a. because a thorough group of researchers, who make it their life's work to investigate claims of this nature, were poised to discover something he wanted kept in the dark; likely the mechanics of his device, or<br><br>b. because the oil empire was after him<br><br>Our cynicism might lead us to answer b, but that's not always the way occams razor cuts.<br><br>I am NOT saying that the device did not work; if that were the case Meyer was quite the illusionist. I am also NOT saying that all claims of efficient hydrolysis are bunk. In fact, I've recently asked a friend to procure for me five stainless-steel cylinders from the factory he works at; when the funds and motivation come to me I plan on building a Joe Cell, about which I've posted some info previously, I believe.<br><br>Perhaps I am too harsh on Meyer; but I've read too many alt-energy crime stories to miss the common threads. <p></p><i></i>
revelation

Re: sussurus2,

Postby sussurus2 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:54 am

Manx:<br>Ok, you bit, now get googling. No one is going to tie your shoes for you. Go back and reread the shit scared portion of my message.<br><br>Rev:<br>1. Well said. Honorable reply. But to reiterate: "Even if he was a quack, he didn't deserve that." The admonishment wasn't about your level of warrented or unwarrented skepticism, it was about your compassionless expression of that opinion. I won't hold it against you, just please ask someone else to write my obit, ok?<br><br>2. RexResearch: found it about a year ago... liked it so much, I bought the CD. A good starting place.<br><br>3. [troll on] Joe Cell is crap. [troll off]<br><br>Tag, you're it!<br><br>(running & ducking water-cell balloons)...<br><br>S. (it's about play, too, see?)<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sussurus2

I wrote obits for a time...

Postby revelation » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:12 am

It was the phrase "owl-faced harlot" that finally got me canned.<br><br>--<br>[troll on] Joe Cell is crap. [troll off]<br>--<br>Oh yeah?... {crap, I got nuthin}<br><br>manx: try this one. Not really useful, just some harmless(?) alt-energy fun<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/html/aquagen.htm">jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofu...quagen.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>You can't power anything with it, but it's cheap (about $10 for parts), it's a great way to waste a saturday, and if you can jumpstart a car without killing yourself you'll have a lot of fun. <p></p><i></i>
revelation

Previous

Return to Energy Issues