Pay no mind to the Mossad agent on the line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby unaltered » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 am

compared2what? wrote:
unaltered wrote:Usually a trustworthy second source is required; especially when dealing with a fucking EX -CIA agent.

Can't be said too often. But I've got to say, though I'm not always happy that Giraldi's info is good -- ie, I don't always want to believe -- as far as the eye can see, which ain't far, it usually is. I assume that he has an agenda. Of course. And I don't take him at face value. But I'm less inclined to think he's just making shit up than I am with most of the ex-whatevers in the field.

Anything in there that isn't a rehash vis a vis 9/11? Anything? Also, anything authoritative that can be actually confirmed beyond a "high up source?" This is simple gaming.

Now let me say that I have no doubt that Israel has spies in the US just like the US does in Israel, but, the dots needed to connect this to Mossad involvement in 9/11 are simply not there.
unaltered

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:47 am

unaltered wrote:
compared2what? wrote:
unaltered wrote:Usually a trustworthy second source is required; especially when dealing with a fucking EX -CIA agent.

Can't be said too often. But I've got to say, though I'm not always happy that Giraldi's info is good -- ie, I don't always want to believe -- as far as the eye can see, which ain't far, it usually is. I assume that he has an agenda. Of course. And I don't take him at face value. But I'm less inclined to think he's just making shit up than I am with most of the ex-whatevers in the field.

Anything in there that isn't a rehash vis a vis 9/11? Anything? Also, anything authoritative that can be actually confirmed beyond a "high up source?" This is simple gaming.

Now let me say that I have no doubt that Israel has spies in the US just like the US does in Israel, but, the dots needed to connect this to Mossad involvement in 9/11 are simply not there.

Actually, I recall a Mossad chief saying that Israeli spies tried to penetrate the hijacker networks(I remember AlicetheKurious posted the article from a mainstream source)

Im sorry if the idea of Israel trying to spy on Islamic extremists is upsetting to you. I do find it offensive that Netanyahu recently said
"9/11 was very good for Israel". And I'm glad you admit Israeli spies were living temporarily on the same street as some of the hijackers in Hollywood Florida.

Hell, the Sun Tabloid owners were putting 7 of the 19 hijackers up in a Florida condo weeks before they got anthraxed(they also went to the same flight school when Atta and Marwen were there) Am I saying they are in on 9/11? Nope, but it's interesting how multiple layers converge.

Consider how a top Saudi official who was quickly flown out of the US, happened to be at the same hotel as three of the hijackers the night before 9/11. Coincidence?

Im not some anti Semitic person, or someone who claims "Israel did it", or goes on and on about "Zionist this, Zionist that". Some go on about missing Jews at work, or Daniel Lewin(owner of Akamai systems) the high level Israeli anti skyjacker commando being the first victim of Flight 11 "being in on it".

But was Fox News completely off base when they did a four parter on Israeli spies in America from the late 90's til 2001? Probably one of the few times they did real investigative work
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby unaltered » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:03 am

8bitagent wrote:[Actually, I recall a Mossad chief saying that Israeli spies tried to penetrate the hijacker networks(I remember AlicetheKurious posted the article from a mainstream source)

Im sorry if the idea of Israel trying to spy on Islamic extremists is upsetting to you. I do find it offensive that Netanyahu recently said
"9/11 was very good for Israel". And I'm glad you admit Israeli spies were living temporarily on the same street as some of the hijackers in Hollywood Florida.

Hell, the Sun Tabloid owners were putting 7 of the 19 hijackers up in a Florida condo weeks before they got anthraxed(they also went to the same flight school when Atta and Marwen were there) Am I saying they are in on 9/11? Nope, but it's interesting how multiple layers converge.

Consider how a top Saudi official who was quickly flown out of the US, happened to be at the same hotel as three of the hijackers the night before 9/11. Coincidence?

Im not some anti Semitic person, or someone who claims "Israel did it", or goes on and on about "Zionist this, Zionist that". Some go on about missing Jews at work, or Daniel Lewin(owner of Akamai systems) the high level Israeli anti skyjacker commando being the first victim of Flight 11 "being in on it".

But was Fox News completely off base when they did a four parter on Israeli spies in America from the late 90's til 2001? Probably one of the few times they did real investigative work

As I said, I believe 100% that Israel spies in the US the same way the US does in Israel and countries worldwide do. I'm glad you explained that you are not one of those who use it to blame Israel for comlicity in 9/11. As for Bibi, well, like the dancing Israelis, he's a nutcase as is anybody who thinks Mossad agents dance in public view after "mission acomplished."
unaltered

Postby MinM » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:08 am

MinM

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:07 am

unaltered wrote:
8bitagent wrote:[Actually, I recall a Mossad chief saying that Israeli spies tried to penetrate the hijacker networks(I remember AlicetheKurious posted the article from a mainstream source)

As I said, I believe 100% that Israel spies in the US the same way the US does in Israel and countries worldwide do. I'm glad you explained that you are not one of those who use it to blame Israel for comlicity in 9/11. As for Bibi, well, like the dancing Israelis, he's a nutcase as is anybody who thinks Mossad agents dance in public view after "mission acomplished."

There sure is some weird stuff around Israel and 911, but I think it is very unlikely they had a direct role in it. The "art school" students, the Zim moving company, the Odigo myth, the same "actors" present on 9/11 and 7/7, Dov Zachhim having run a remote control plane company.

I tend to lean towerds 9-11 being carried out by meta-state forces, answerable to no-one but themselves. Having just seen the film The Panama Deception, I have little doubt that the Bush 41 / Neocon crowd would have had little problem being part of that.
Searcher08

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:16 am

Why is Odigo a myth? No one's ever released exactly what it said.
JackRiddler

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:35 am

JackRiddler wrote:.

Why is Odigo a myth? No one's ever released exactly what it said.

The Odigo myth I refer to was that of Odigo employees at the WTC being informed in advance .

http://www.911myths.com/html/odigo.html
Searcher08

Postby tom the mad » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Hello Searcher08

"The Odigo myth I refer to was that of Odigo employees at the WTC being informed in advance ".

I am mortified that you can regard the above site as anything but a joke......

I remember, a while ago, comments about 50,000 employees at the towers.....lucky for many then...

William Rodriguez......stated "thousands" didn't turn up for work....
tom the mad

Postby Searcher08 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm

tom the mad wrote:Hello Searcher08

"The Odigo myth I refer to was that of Odigo employees at the WTC being informed in advance ".

I am mortified that you can regard the above site as anything but a joke......

I remember, a while ago, comments about 50,000 employees at the towers.....lucky for many then...

William Rodriguez......stated "thousands" didn't turn up for work....

I find 911myths.com an *extremely* mixed bunch - if you want to see a pile of unmitigated poop, try reading what they write explaining how it was quite "normal" for Mr Atta and co to be hard-drinking, coke snortin stripper luving b-a-d dudes... he does get FOIA information, which can be interesting though. In general anything that approaches the "deep state" arena and I totally agree, that site is very poor.

The Odigo thing I think is important because some Nazi types put forward that all Jews were "warned off" - have a look at the list of dead to nix that one.
Searcher08

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 pm

8bitagent wrote:Timetunneler, youve been reading too many of my posts:)

Looks like you've been reading some of my posts about CIA-Hollywood, too, 8bit.
This week's CIA-Time Magazine (June 16, 2008) has an article about-
a female 'ex-Mossad agent' about to become Israel's next Prime Minister.

CIA-Time's index page listing for this article-
Profile: Tzipi Livini
Mrs. Clean Meet Israel's
lady-in-waiting

CIA-Time's article header-
Mrs. Clean
A once reluctant politician, former Mossad agent
Tzipi Livni is the favorite to succeed the
scandal-tainted Ehud Olmert as Israel's leader

8bitagent wrote:I just want to say...

the number one comedy in America right now, is a comedy about the Mossad.

What a wacky world of coincidences!
The young movie-going audience just keeps getting the funny version of world events RIGHT on time!
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby GM Citizen » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:44 pm

unaltered wrote:
I can't say if Mossad was following/living next to the hijackers, and driving around on 9/11 pretending to be terrorists because they were "in" on 9/11, or because they got wind of *something* and wanted to have their own interests served.

From 4220 Sheridan St in Hollywood, Florida to 3389 Sheridan St, is HARDLY living next to the hijackers yet you and others continue to state it. This is how shoddy ALL the purported Mossad connection is once it is analysed.

My favorite is how 5 of the dancing Israelis were former IDF....wooooo. Real suspicious considering almost ALL Israeli young men serve in the IDF.

Which purported Mossad connections to 9/11 have you deemed shoddy?
Veni, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around
GM Citizen

mossad meme

Postby hava1 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Zipi livni was junior mossad agent for a few years, because her mother was working there. most likely she was used for her blond hair and ancestry. SHe soonafter went to lawschool and entered the practice. Many "underground" families (the nationalist militias before independence) were recruited to Mossad, to "piss outside rather than piss inside" the tribe, namely, to integrate them in the young state after they were politically defeated by labor. These people are weird, basically, but better have a well mannered woman as candidate of Kadima than Mofaz. IMHO.
It seems that Washington assigned Livni-Barak as the next team, and so this shall happen, probably. Its a better leadership and much more normal psychologically than the previous lot, and better than Netanyahu ofcourse. there is no other "miraculous Obamas" here. Its the old rut, with the swinging door.

---
I totally agree with bitagent re 9-11, a "militia-mafia" organization, with Israeli operatives in it, but not under their official roles strictly speaking. There are many such groupings in the arms dealership corp world, and one of those orgs could easily (well, not very easily ) pull this operation. And they all have friends in the Bush admin/neocon/rumsfeld crowds. The Israeli part could have been ex-operatives, mobsters, and "non conventional warfare types", those who have no accountability and lots of powers and means. fascists, in a global world, basically. Sharon too might have been on it, but not in his role as PM of Israel, that might sound weird but he had bigger business than just running Israel (to the ground)...so it seems.
hava1

Postby MWB » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm surprised no one has posted this video from FOX news (the reporting that they since erased off their site):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vIvbCDsMrSg

This was a three-part report detailing Israeli spying immediately preceding 9/11. Absolutely scary.
MWB

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:25 pm

unaltered said:

As I said, I believe 100% that Israel spies in the US the same way the US does in Israel and countries worldwide do. I'm glad you explained that you are not one of those who use it to blame Israel for comlicity in 9/11.

Israeli spies in strange places on and leading up to 9/11 is only one link among many that indicate an Israeli role in the attacks. Each one by itself is inconclusive, but it's disingenuous and dishonest to try to make people simply ignore all of them.

The fact that all three of the buildings that conveniently and miraculously happened to collapse on that day were purchased 6 months before by Larry Silverstein, turning an enormous financial liability into a lucky windfall worth billions, and that Silverstein happened to be very well connected to the highest levels of the Israeli government (talking weekly on the phone to his good friend Netanyahu and being especially close to Ariel Sharon, not to mention Ehud Barak), is another link.

Silverstein's close ties to Maurice "Hank" Greenberg, head of insurance giant AIG, which also owns Kroll (the company that bought the Germany company assigned to recover the data on the WTC computers and then 'disappeared' them), is yet another link. AIG was the WTC buildings' insurers: a few weeks before the attacks, AIG re-packaged the insurance policy and sold it to their competitors -- who got stuck with paying billions of dollars to Silverstein and his partners after the attacks.

Greenberg is a very interesting person:

He joined the insurance firm, Continental Casualty Co., in 1952. Continental executive J. Milburn Smith recommended Greenberg to the C.V. Starr insurance/spy organization, which made Greenberg its vice president in 1960, its president and CEO in 1967, and its chairman, succeeding Starr, in 1969. Maurice Greenberg was deeply involved in Chinese trade in the 80s, where Henry Kissinger was one of his representatives.

In the China trade, Greenberg became very close to Shaul Eisenberg, the leader of the Asian section of the Israeli intelligence service Mossad, and agent for the sales of sophisticated military equipment to the Chinese military. From 1988 to 1995, Greenberg was a director of the New York Federal Reserve bank - this branch of the system is the main instrument through which Federal Reserve chiefs and the Bank of England traditionally execute their U.S. political-economic policy.

Greenberg was deputy chairman of the New York Fed in 1992 and 1993, and New York Fed chairman in 1994 and 1995. In 1993, Maurice Greenberg's American International Group (AIG), became co-owner of the "private spy agency", Kroll Associates, as a result of rescuing Kroll from bankruptcy with a cash infusion. Kroll was notorious during the 1980s as the "CIA of Wall Street" due to the prevalence of former CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard, British secret service and British Special Air Service men Kroll employed for corporate espionage in takeover bids, as well as for destabilization of foreign nations. During 1996, while Greenberg was deputy chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (See CFR), he chaired the CFR task force on intelligence, which published "Making Intelligence Smarter: The future of U.S. Intelligence." This report mostly served to exhibit Greenberg's access to the intelligence community; but he parlayed it into a nomination by Senator Arlen Specter and others, for Greenberg to be Director of the CIA.

Greenberg has used his connections to covert intelligence, supranational institutions, private bankers and speculators, and his huge global cash inflow, to shape a unique personal empire. Since 1997, Frank G. Wisner, Jr., has been a board member of Kroll , and is currently Greenberg's Deputy Chairman for External Affairs. Wisner's father was a founder of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who killed himself over the scandal from his being duped by British-Soviet masterspy Kim Philby. Frank Wisner, Jr., is a director of the George Bush-linked energy giant Enron (a client for whom AIG negotiated payments from Peru over nationalization of Enron operations).
Link

Then, there is the pivotal role played by Ronald S. Lauder, head of the World Jewish Congress and financial supporter of Israel's right-wing Likud Party.

"Lauder is [New York Governor] Pataki's biggest patron. On a regular basis, Lauder finds ways to funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars in to the governor."
Link

Ronald Lauder is, of course, the heir to the Estee Lauder cosmetics fortune, chairman of the New York Museum of Modern Art, one time deputy assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan, former ambassador to Austria, failed New York mayoral candidate in 1988, and a major contributor to the Republican party and Pataki's own donation well, Friends of Pataki.

Less known, Lauder also headed the two Pataki-created commissions that pushed for the privatization of the World Trade Center: the New York State Commission of Privatization and the New York State Research Council on Privatization.
[Same link as above]

Okaay. I don't have time to do an in-depth report on all the individuals involved in the transfer of the WTC properties to Silverstein and his partners, but this brief intro yields some intriguing connections:

1) Larry Silverstein, who purchased the WTC 6 months before the attacks, and took possession of them 6 weeks before the attacks, was connected to the Israeli government at the highest levels.

2) Ronald S. Lauder, who headed the commissions that pushed for the sale of the properties in the first place (there was also some funny business to ensure that Silverstein and not the highest bidder got them), is not only head of the World Jewish Congress, but also very highly connected to the Israeli government, known for his close ties to Ariel Sharon. By yet another bizarre coincidence, Lauder was not only responsible for the privatization of the WTC, but also of Stewart Air Force Base, which was on the flight path of both planes that hit the WTC.

The two hijacked jets that demolished the World Trade Center nearly crashed into each other while heading to their target, according to a Federal Aviation Administration employee at a regional control center. “The two aircraft got too close to each other down by Stewart” International Airport in New Windsor, N.Y., about 55 miles north of New York City, the employee told The Telegraph of Nashua. ...

This analysis of the flight paths suggests that it was necessary for AA 11 and UA 175 to both pass over Stewart AFB in New Windsor, NY at the same time. The reason why this was necessary is unclear. This occurred at approximately 8:36 am.
Link

Interesting thing about Stewart Air Force Base:

In 1994 George Pataki campaigned on improving efficiencies by privatizing money-losing state projects. Ronald Lauder, who had written a book about European successes in privatizations, suggested Stewart be privatized. Pataki created the New York State Council on Privatization, and appointed Lauder its chair.

Federal law at the time required that all airports providing passenger service had to be owned by some public entity, a lesson learned from the railroad era. With much support from the New York delegation, the United States Congress eventually passed legislation allowing five airports to be privatized as a pilot program, providing certain conditions, such as approval by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and by the carriers representing at least two-thirds of the airport's flights.

In 1997 the state formally began, through the Empire State Development Corporation (ESDC), the process of soliciting bids for a 99-year lease on the airport and, potentially, the adjacent undeveloped lands as well, whatever bidders wanted. Efforts by ...citizen activists to find out about who might be bidding and what they planned to do with Stewart were blocked by the state's invocation of a clause in its State Finance Law prohibiting disclosure of competitive bids prior to the award of the contract, an interpretation which survived a court challenge.

Two years later, after approval by the state’s attorney general and comptroller as well as the FAA and the carriers, the contract was awarded to National Express Group PLC of Britain, the only one of five bidders to have declined to [be] present at a special forum organized a week prior to award, and also a company Lauder had praised in his book for its success with the UK's national bus service and subsequent acquisition of East Midlands Airport, leading to some suspicions that the state had always intended to give them the airport from the beginning. NEG was prepared to pay $35 million for the lease, and after working out the details Pataki handed over a ceremonial key at the passenger terminal in late 2000.

Link

The deal worked out well for National Express Group, who sold the remaining lease back to the Port Authority for a 100% profit, in early 2007:

In the six years since NEG bought the lease with the New York State Department of Transportation for the first American airport to be privatized, it more than doubled its money, selling it to the Port Authority for $78.5 million. It paid $35 million.

Link

It would be very interesting to see what else connects Ronald Lauder and the National Express Group, which among other things, runs the bus and train service in...London.

3) Maurice "Hank" Greenberg, who was CEO of AIG, the WTC's principal insurers, who had the incredible foresight to unload the insurance liability for the buildings to his competitors just before the attacks, ALSO has close ties to the Mossad, as well as to U.S. and British intelligence.

As one analyst asks:

According to democraticunderground.com, the three companies who originally insured the WTC were AIG, Marsh and ACE, all run as mentioned by the Greenbergs at the time. They then sold stakes of the original contract to their competition, a technique called reinsuring.

Once the Towers came down, the reinsurers got caught holding the bag. This would inextricably tie the Greenbergs to Silverstein and the larger conspiracy of 9/11. If they had no foreknowledge of events to occur, why would the Greenbergs have unloaded so many stakes in their contract?

Oh, yeah. There's also the little fact that the Netherlands-based company that provided "security" for the WTC as well as Logan and Airports, ICTS, is an Israeli-owned and run company with...you guessed it...very high-level ties to the Israeli government. ICTS was also in charge of security at the Charles de Gaulle airport where "Shoe Bomber" Richard Reid boarded his flight to Logan airport in Boston. In yet another bizarre coincidence, the Tavistock bus apparently exploded in front of the ICTS offices in London, during the 7/7 attacks.

"The Likud fundraising scandal culminated in the March 1996 conviction of three Likudniks, including Menahem Atzmon, Olmert's co-treasurer. As the party treasurer, Olmert was indicted in the Likud crimes but received special treatment and was acquitted.

During the 1970s Olmert had worked in the law firm owned by another Atzmon, Uzi Atzmon.

Menahem J. Atzmon, Olmert's co-defendant and ally, was convicted in Israel but went on to become the founder and head of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS). This Israeli-run company is the owner of Huntleigh USA, the airport security firm that ran passenger screening operations at the airports of Boston and Newark on 9/11.

Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICTS, a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by “former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies.”

Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for crimes committed with Likud party fund raising schemes, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over passenger screening and security at the Boston and Newark airports when ICTS acquired Huntleigh USA in 1999.

United Flight 175 and American Flight 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated from Boston's Logan Airport, while United Flight 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport.
Atzmon, a convicted Israeli criminal, is the CEO who also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea. The bus that blew up at Tavistock exploded outside the London office of ICTS.

Some 9/11 victims’ families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh USA claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have the right to know what the Israeli security company did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with two other foreign security companies, was granted congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions in any U.S. court.

Atzmon, a convicted criminal, political ally and co-defendant of Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, was directly responsible for passenger and airline security at Boston's Logan Airport, whence the two airliners which struck the World Trade Center originated.

quoted here.

Hmmmm.

Then, of course, there are the mysterious Yoran brothers, and their role in Israel's penetration of the U.S.' most sensitive electronic security at the highest levels:

Yoran and his brother Naftali Elad Yoran are graduates of the U.S. Military Academy at Westpoint. Elad graduated in 1991 and Amit in 1993. Along with their brother Dov, the Yoran brothers are key players in the security software market. Amit has also held critical positions in the U.S. government overseeing computer security for the very systems that apparently failed on 9/11.

Before founding Riptech in 1998, Yoran directed the vulnerability- assessment program within the computer emergency response team at the US Department of Defense.

Yoran previously served as an officer in the United States Air Force as the Director of Vulnerability Programs for the Department of Defense's Computer Emergency Response Team and in support of the Assistant Secretary of Defense's Office.

In June 2005, Yoran joined the board of directors of Guardium, Inc., another Mossad-spawned "provider of database security solutions" based in Waltham, Massachusetts.

Guardium is linked with Ptech, an apparent Mossad "cut out" computer security company linked with the 9/11 attacks.

Ptech, a computer software company in Quincy, Mass., was supposedly a small start-up company founded by a Lebanese Muslim and funded by a Saudi millionaire.

Yet Ptech's clients included all the key federal governmental agencies, including the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Naval Air Command, Congress, the Department of Energy, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, NATO, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secret Service and even the White House.

The marketing manager at Ptech, Inc. when the company started in the mid-1990s, however, was not a Muslim or an Arab, but an American Jewish lawyer named Michael S. Goff who had suddenly quit his law firm for no apparent reason and joined the Arab-run start-up company.

Goff was the company's information systems manager and had single-handedly managed the company's marketing and "all procurement" of software, systems and peripherals. He also trained the employees. Goff was obviously the key person at Ptech.

In the wake of 9/11, during the Citizens' Commission hearings in New York, Indira Singh, a consultant who had worked on a Defense Advanced Research Project, pointed to Ptech and MITRE Corp. being involved in computer "interoperability issues" between the FAA and NORAD.

At this time Ptech's ties to Arabs was the focus, and Goff was out of the picture.

"Ptech was with MITRE Corporation in the basement of the FAA for two years prior to 9/11," Singh said. "Their specific job is to look at interoperability issues the FAA had with NORAD and the Air Force in the case of an emergency. If anyone was in a position to know that the FAA – that there was a window of opportunity or to insert software or to change anything – it would have been Ptech along with MITRE."

The Mossad-run Guardium company is linked with Ptech through Goff Communications, the Holliston, Mass.-based public relations firm previously run by Michael S. Goff and his wife Marcia, which represents Guardium. Since being exposed in AFP in 2005, however, Michael's name no longer appears on the company website.

Link

Here's another article by Christopher Bollyn about the Mossad links to sensitive computer security firms, that happens to quote from the Rigorous Intuition blog:

Link

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, of highly suspicious Israeli connections with the 9/11 attacks. Even without the ubiquitous Israeli spies.

Speaking of the Israeli spies, though, they did get away, didn't they? And who was the head of the U.S. Justice Department's criminal division at the time they were released? None other than Dept. of Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff, a true zionist patriot, who not only let the Israeli spies go, but, in view of the disastrous record of Israeli "security" firms in the U.S., has been busy welcoming even more foxes into the hen-house. In effect, under his leadership, the Department of Homeland Security is little more than a Trojan Horse for Israeli intelligence:

Chertoff, at a conference in Jerusalem for public and homeland security ministers from around the world, signed an agreement with Israel to share technology and information on methods to improve homeland security.

One of the new systems presented at the conference, developed by the Israeli technology company WeCU ["we see you" - Alice], uses behavioural science, together with biometric sensors, to detect sinister intentions among travellers.
Link

Finally, back to Odigo, the company with the mysterious warnings about the 9/11 attacks, which is not only linked to Israel, but to the Prince of Darkness himself, Richard Perle:

Perle is Director of Hollinger Inc, a subsidiary of which [is] Hollinger Digital. They own Onset Technology, which cooperates with spy messenger software of Comverse and Odigo. Hollinger Inc. owns more than 400 newspapers worldwide and controls almost 50% of the Canadian press.
Link

Finally, like I said before, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby MWB » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 pm

MinM wrote:Image
Zachary Sklar discusses this book and more here:

http://www.blackopradio.com/black200a.ram

Looks like an amazing book. I hope someone PDFs it soon!
MWB

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion