Keyword Hijacking=HMW

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun May 11, 2008 1:14 am

Pan wrote:.......

Pan, you flat lied top to bottom. Again.

That's interesting behavior, I think.

You see, Pan will post screaming obscenities at me.
Next day he will claim I always cry "ad hominem" when ble ble ble

That's interesting behavior, I think.

Why ever would anyone be that hot and cold inconsistent and so focused on my psy-ops writing?

It's a mysterious world! Just like Dean Radin says. :P
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby professorpan » Tue May 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Anyone who has followed our exchanges can see that I have used evidence and logic to disprove your nonsensical theories over and over again. And I'm not the only one, though you love to single me out as your Torquemada.

Why ever would anyone be that hot and cold inconsistent and so focused on my psy-ops writing?

I've been very consistent in pointing out the kookiness of your "keyword hijacking" examples, and you have been very consistent in ignoring criticism, refusing to admit when you're blatantly wrong, smearing people from afar as complicit in fascist crimes, and crying "ad hominem" when the heat on your theory causes it to melt.

No matter -- despite your egomaniacal belief that you, and you alone, have found the keys to the überconspiracy of the ages, you are still a lone crank battling delusional enemies.

Carry on, dear manatee. You're well on your way to earning the attention you deserve:

http://www.crank.net/usenet.html
professorpan

Pan: "What CIA counterpropaganda? Nonsense."

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue May 13, 2008 2:13 pm

professorpan wrote:.....
No matter -- despite your egomaniacal belief that you, and you alone, have found the keys to the überconspiracy of the ages, you are still a lone crank battling delusional enemies.

Carry on, dear manatee. You're well on your way to earning the attention you deserve:

http://www.crank.net/usenet.html

Pan continues to assert that the CIA does not do widespread counterpropaganda and disinformation using media decoys based on inoculation theory and interference theory and anyone who says so is crazy.

Is Pan's denial even logical? No.
For decades the CIA's disinformation budget has been massive and military-intelligence has coopted all the human behavior sciences to tweak the social engine since WWII.

Nevermind that I've found scores of couterpropaganda examples after thousands of hours of, using Pan's magic framing word, "honest" research.

The key elements of CIA counterpropaganda are:
>keyword hijacking
>meme-reversal
>negative framing of whistleblowers
>positive framing of cover stories

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1996 movie, 'Eraser.'
This movie is constructed as a meme-reversal of the Waco disaster and the main character names are right out of the 1995 Congressional hearings into Waco, "DeGuerin" and "Cullen."

Crank.net?? Cool. Another disinfo site for my collection, Pan. Thanks!
It seems to just amplify scorn of sites that are themselves disinfo sites while lumping in whistleblowers against the CIA.

That site
>approves of the 'Lee Harvey Oswald dunnit with his Magic Bullet' disinformationist David A. Reitzes.
>disapproves of ex-LAPD anti-CIA whistleblower Michael Ruppert as a "crank."

I would hope to warrant that site's attention as a "crank." I'd be in excellent company.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby professorpan » Tue May 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Pan continues to assert that the CIA does not do widespread counterpropaganda and disinformation using media decoys based on inoculation theory and interference theory and anyone who says so is crazy.

Not quite true. I don't believe your "keyword hijacking" theory, and I've explained why in great (some would say numbing) detail. I don't say that you are crazy -- merely wrong. Your ideas do contain elements that many would label delusional and paranoiac, however, and your clear inability to tolerate criticism of your ideas is troubling.

But I'll leave the critiques of your personal sanity to the professionals.

You have your friends here who believe you're "onto something." I don't think they are crazy, either, just wrong.

This movie is constructed as a meme-reversal of the Waco disaster and the main character names are right out of the 1995 Congressional hearings into Waco, "DeGuerin" and "Cullen."

Just because you keep saying it's true doesn't make it so, dear Hugh.
professorpan

Postby MinM » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:41 pm

A case of 'keyword hijacking' slips by the expert? :wink:
MinM wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:One book is CIA-centric.<br>1)'Conspiracy to Stop the Kennedys,' by Mathew Smith.<br>This goes into the deaths of Monroe, JFK, RFK, and the discrediting of Ted Kennedy at Chappaquidick.<br>Smith is British and a purportedly a long time JFK 'expert.'<br><br>But the other is very Mafia-centric and claims new info.<br>2)'Ultimate Sacrifice,' by Lamar Waldron with Thom Hartmann<br>This claims that a new document lead shows an invasion of Cuba planned for December 1963 called by the CIA 'AMWORLD.'...

Classic case of Keyword Hijacking:

Conflating a little known, and dubious at best, contingency plan AMWORLD.

Juxtaposed against the well known, CIA Station in Miami, JM-WAVE.

http://www.blackopforum.info/index.php/topic,104.0.html
http://www.blackopradio.com/black254a.ram

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 8&start=15
Earth-704509
MinM

Re: Pan: "What CIA counterpropaganda? Nonsense."

Postby orz » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
I would hope to warrant that site's attention as a "crank." I'd be in excellent company.

Your government is poised to inject you with a tracking chip manufactured by Applied Digital Solutions called, "Veri Chip". Don't believe me? Click below, I'll prove it to you.

More bad news from left-liberal academia

You've heard that the faculties of most colleges, especially the prestigious big universities, are overwhelmingly staffed with America-hating left-sucking Marx-loving liberals, and that most professors of the so-called social sciences are pushing the secular humanist (atheist) agenda with all their might. To find out how bad the situation is check out: www.noindoctrination.org.

Schindler's List as Judeocentric Propaganda

This entire site is not based on reality. To some (comedian/psychiatrist/insane/psycho/sci-fi geek?), it is ~fact. You know who you are. To the rest, it is not reality and can be taken as a funny funny joke I'm conducting and will continue. Do play along though, and confess your sins. I crack myself up. By the way, magic and supernatural does not exist in reality. Any mention of it on this website is part of the fantasy I'm portraying.
I have a patent pending called "Godly Powers". I've created my first service with my patent while tapping into God's knowledge to provide the truth. It's called Truth under Oath - the most impressive service on the planet. Try it. You can see it work. The whole world can see it work. Just follow the instructions. I'm trying to market it at www.HumanTruthDetector.com

I Believe I Am the Lindbergh Baby
am war waging against monkeychrist 'jesus' faggots government skum I am in contact with higher angelic beings from Cassieopia who yield to me secrets of truth reality and crystal revelations I am Sara. I am Lyara. Before me ever knee shall bend when my empire is revealed Before Abraham was, I AM!!!

orz

Postby nathan28 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 am

professorpan wrote:
Follow up on what Hugh says with your own critical research.

Been there, done that. Yet even when I, or someone else, takes the time to do so, you can't even consider that you are wrong.

Yet you keep at it, like a deranged Energizer Bunny, ignoring all criticism and crying "ad hominem!" whenever anyone subjects your ideas to scrutiny.

You ignore people who offer you their informed opinions and tell them their experience is "irrelevant."

You don't want anyone to offer critiques of your ideas, and when they do, you huff and puff and cry foul.

Pitiful.

Hugh, you are a Qabbalist, plain and simple. You synthesize a vast body of knowledge into a table of correspondences. There is nothing wrong with that, unless we start assuming causality where none exists. Not that surprisingly, your conclusions echo those of most culture studies types, who simply don't need the CIA to explain how you can have so many TV programs depicting violence against women casually, or why Rambo is such a good piece of propaganda.

On edit, in fact the whole "keyword" enterprise would, if it existed, be far more visible. It is remarkably easy to identify "talking points" in the media, and as far as we are concerned, a talking point is nearly identical to a keyword: say the same thing over and over again in many sources and eventually it will stick. But the lack of identification of keywords suggests to me that there is not massive human enterprise to insert them everywhere. Eventually a sheet of paper with "Keywords for 8/1/08" would leak. You don't need to insert "keywords" into Time magazine to control it's output. You just put your cousin who went to Dartmouth instead of Yale on the editorial board and surprise surprise, there's no money-grubbing, resource-stealing war for which he won't run a cover story supporting.
nathan28

Re: Keyword Hijacking=HMW

Postby MinM » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Pre-internet example of KH:
The USG would much rather that you associated the the keyword "Fonzie"
-with the television show character on of that name on 'Happy Days'
than associate it with
-a JFK investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, "Gaeton Fonzi."

Gaeton Fonzi's 'The Last Investigation', re-released:
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.p ... estigation
http://www.ctka.net/2008/fonzi.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Jeff » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 am

MinM wrote:Gaeton Fonzi's 'The Last Investigation', re-released:

And Milwaukee’s Fonzie statue getting bronzed Aug. 19

Hugh right again!
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am

Jeff wrote:
MinM wrote:Gaeton Fonzi's 'The Last Investigation', re-released:

And Milwaukee’s Fonzie statue getting bronzed Aug. 19

Hugh right again!

Here ya go: Image
Earth-704509
MinM

Reruns of cover-up decoys.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:51 pm

I think Fonzie was made to jump the shark for ulterior motives, intentional discrediting of a name related to the 1963 murder of JFK at Dealey Plaza.

'Happy Days' and its spin-off television shows were loaded with decoys, subliminal framing, keyword hijacking (names), and even visual look-alikes related to Dealey Plaza.

'American Graffitti' (George Lucas) and 'Happy Days' were created for the same reason.
The motto of 'Graffitti' was "Where Were You in '62?"

And today on television we have the same device, a show about advertising called 'Mad Men' which last season took place in 1960 and this season takes place in...1962.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Reruns of cover-up decoys.

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:I think Fonzie was made to jump the shark for ulterior motives, intentional discrediting of a name related to the 1963 murder of JFK at Dealey Plaza.

'Happy Days' and its spin-off television shows were loaded with decoys, subliminal framing, keyword hijacking (names), and even visual look-alikes related to Dealey Plaza.

'American Graffitti' (George Lucas) and 'Happy Days' were created for the same reason.

And today on television we have the same device, a show about advertising called 'Mad Men' which last season took place in 1960 and this season takes place in...1962.

Paul LeMat, Vietnam veteran and one of the stars of 'American Graffiti,' was also a proponent of reopening the Bobby Kennedy case. As documented in Turner and Christian's Classic:
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby professorpan » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:I think Fonzie was made to jump the shark for ulterior motives, intentional discrediting of a name related to the 1963 murder of JFK at Dealey Plaza.

Lemme guess.... Potsie - Patsy?

My god, you're onto something!

"Mad Men" is an excellent show, btw. Too bad you can't watch anything without the "keyword hijacking" lenses obscuring the quality writing, production values, and performances. The show has incorporated the 1960 election and even used footage of Jackie giving a televised tour of the White House at the beginning of this season.
professorpan

Postby MinM » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:03 am

He does look kinda 'Spooky' 8)
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm

MinM wrote:

He does look kinda 'Spooky' 8)

That's an interesting cellular-type background theme for the 'Mad Men' promo photo.
Hmm. Looks kinda familiar. Kinda...Dealey Plaza.

"The haircut, the stoop, the twisted left hand, the large class ring.

It's Lansdale." - Lt. Gen. Victor Krulak.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion