The AIDS virus: Made in the USA?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The AIDS virus: Made in the USA?

Postby manxkat » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:42 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://onlinejournal.com/health/102605Mazza/102605mazza.html" target="top">The AIDS virus: Made in the USA?</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>This is a shocking expose. I'd always suspected this, but hadn't really been following the story over the years. This article brings together a lot of startling information, such as:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>-snip-<br>Dr. Strecker indicated that the AIDS virus was in fact developed by the National Cancer Institute, in cooperation with the World Health Organization (WHO).<br><br>-snip- <br>In 1972, under the auspices of the World Health Organization (WHO), there was a massive vaccination program for smallpox, literally for millions of Africans. Strecker and others believe that the smallpox vaccine laced with the HIV/AIDS virus was given the population, which was mostly black, poor, and part of that startlingly growing African population that GHW Bush, among many elites, the Rockefeller family, the Club of Rome crowd and Bilderbegers, had been concerned with in 1969, and back to 1965, when “the Club” was formed. The intent was to achieve their awful goal—of reducing the world’s population by 75 percent—as mentioned in The Modern History Project. This is the main reason the AIDS pandemic occurred almost simultaneously in Haiti, Brazil, Japan, and the United States, as well as Central Africa.<br><br>-snip-<br>In 1978, more than a thousand “promiscuous homosexual” males were the victims of this “experimental” Hepatitis B vaccination, sponsored by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Since the vaccine was not produced from human tissue culture, it’s impossible to have an accidental contamination. In plain language, the AIDS virus was intentionally laced into the Hep B vaccine. By 1981, the CDC claimed that only 6 percent of the Hep B vaccine recipients were infected with AIDS. In 1984, the truth was outed: the number was 64 percent. That’s right, 64 percent. Not surprisingly, these Hep B vaccines studies are now under lock and key at the No Justice Department in Washington, DC. And no one can see them. <br><br>-snip-<br>To help the disease really dig into the population, vital information was additionally covered-up. Emphasis was put on the prime cause of AIDS infection as the exchange of body fluid through sexual activity and intravenous drug use. This gave birth to a campaign for using clean unused needles as well as condoms. Lovely. The fact is condom use is not a guarantee against contracting the disease. One AIDS virion (a virus particle with outer coat intact) is 500 times smaller than the smallest sperm and 10 times smaller than the smallest hole in a condom and therefore can pierce it. Failure rates of 30–50 percent have been noted, and condom quality itself is under scrutiny. Nevertheless, this is not, I repeat, not a recommendation to anyone not to use a condom.<br><br>What’s more, the risk of casual contact has been understated. I don’t mean to anger anyone here or bail on the afflicted, but AIDS is highly contagious. There is hard evidence, which Strecker mentioned, that the AIDS virus can survive on a dry petri dish for 7 days, and up to 15 days in a wet environment. Incubation in a host can last for 10 to 15 years before there is noticeable sign of illness. This means a carrier could unknowingly pass on the disease in that time. It’s a painful proposition all around, including the caution of Professor William Haseltine of Harvard Medical School: “Anyone who tells you categorically that AIDS is not contracted by saliva is not telling you the truth. AIDS may in fact be transmissible by tears, saliva, bodily fluids, and mosquito bites.”<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The AIDS virus: Made in the USA?

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:51 pm

First heard that from a couple of Vets back around 1990 or so..THEY were covinced then that the plot was to kill off the underprivleged . I now agree!<br><br><br>and the syndicates got lots more of diseases to experiment with <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

I agree too.

Postby banned » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:05 am

AIDS was manmade, given to Africans to decimate the population of the continent, where it's known as 'slim' for its wasting effects...some think gay men were deliberately targeted via the vaccines, others think they got it inadvertently from sleeping with Haitians who had slept with Africans, or maybe it was given to the Haitians deliberately too.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
banned

Re: I agree too.

Postby thumperton » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:19 pm

Dr. Stan Monteith talks about this all the time. And yes, it's another population reduction tool. <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Return to Health