U.S. Could Restrict Travel to Prevent Flu

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

U.S. Could Restrict Travel to Prevent Flu

Postby israelirealities » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:01 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/fc/health/influenza">news.yahoo.com/fc/health/influenza</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> U.S. Could Restrict Travel to Prevent Flu <br>AP - 1 hour, 9 minutes ago<br>WASHINGTON - Sustained person-to-person spread of the bird flu or any other super-influenza strain anywhere in the world could prompt the United States to implement travel restrictions or other steps to block a brewing pandemic, say federal plans released Wednesday. If a super-flu begins spreading here, states and cities will have to ration scarce medications and triage panicked patients to prevent them from overwhelming hospitals and spreading infection inside emergency rooms, the plan says. <br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Blog: View Blog (0)

how r they gonna ship the cannon fodder for wars of terror?

Postby michael meiring » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Will these restrictions apply to the troops who are killing and air raiding iraqi citizens in an effort to export democracy?<br><br>At the rate these american soldiers are being picked off they are going to need loads more reinforcements. I suppose the military doctors will be on hand to give them the all clear and get back to exporting though.<br><br>What a shame all those microbiologists have died in strange circumstances, right at the time of a deadly virus mutating to threaten humanity, (if you believe the official versions of the bird flu that it).<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
michael meiring

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Health