Avian Flu: Who Profits?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Avian Flu: Who Profits?

Postby nomo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:09 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/2005/10/27/rumsfeld-profit-from-avian-flu-scam/">uncensored.co.nz/archives...-flu-scam/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Rumsfeld Profit from Avian Flu Scam<br><br>Source:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.globalnewsmatrix.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3143">www.globalnewsmatrix.com/...e&sid=3143</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>You can't make any real money without a boogeyman, and the new "Bird Flu"<br>hoax is the latest scam used to generate profits for pharmaceutical company<br>insiders.<br><br>"Finally, the pieces of the puzzle start to add up," writes Dr. Joseph<br>Mercola, author of the "Total Health Program." "President Bush sought to<br>instill panic in this country by telling us a minimum of 200,000 people<br>will die from the avian flu pandemic but it could be as bad as 2 million<br>deaths in this country alone."<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mercola.com/blog/2005/oct/19/rumsfeld_to_profit_from_avian_flu_hoax">mercola.com/blog/2005/oct...n_flu_hoax</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>"This hoax is then used to justify the immediate purchase of 80 million<br>doses of Tamiflu, a worthless drug that in no way shape or form treats the<br>avian flu, but only decreases the amount of days one is sick and can<br>actually contribute to the virus having more lethal mutations," Mercola<br>continues.<br><br>"So the U.S. placed an order for 20 million doses of this worthless drug at<br>a price of $100 per dose. That comes to a staggering $2 billion.<br><br>US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, former chairman of Gilead, the<br>manufacturer of Tamiflu, will also make big profits, since he is a major<br>shareholder.<br><br>Better yet, Bilderberger spokesman Etienne F. Davignon (Vice-Chairman,<br>Suez-Tractebel)and Reagan-Bush Cabal insider former Secretary of State<br>George P. Shultz, PhD (Distinguished Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford<br>University) are also on the board of directors of Gilead.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gilead.com/wt/sec/bod">www.gilead.com/wt/sec/bod</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Another Bilderberger regular is Lodewijk J.R. de Vink, who sits on the<br>board of Hoffman-La Roche, Gilead's partner.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.roche.com/home/company/com_gov/com_gov_dir/com_gov_dir_vink.htm">www.roche.com/home/compan...r_vink.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>In other words, the "Bird Flu" scam will generate outrageous profits for<br>globalist-insiders like Shultz, Rumsfeld, Davignon, and de Vink.<br><br>And where did Tamiflu come from?<br><br>According to the Gilead website, "In September 1996, Gilead and F.<br>Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. entered into a collaborative agreement to develop<br>and market therapies that treat and prevent viral influenza. Under the<br>agreement, Roche received exclusive worldwide rights to Gilead's<br>proprietary influenza neuraminidase inhibitors, including orally<br>administered Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), formerly known as GS 4104. As<br>part of this collaboration, Gilead and Roche jointly conducted clinical<br>development of oseltamivir phosphate, with Roche funding all research and<br>development costs.Roche has worldwide commercial rights to Tamiflu, and<br>Gilead receives payments from Roche for the successful completion of<br>program milestones and royalties on product sales."<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gilead.com/wt/sec/partners">www.gilead.com/wt/sec/partners</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>--<br>When all else fails... panic.</p><i></i>
nomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Avian Flu: Who Profits?

Postby israelirealities » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 pm

unbelievable...there must be some law against this conflict of interests...is there ? <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

rummy is no dummy

Postby dbeach » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:38 pm

rummy will get big bucks off this HOAX<br><br>‘Rummy Flu’<br><br>"Tamiflu was developed and patented in 1996 by a California biotech firm, Gilead Sciences Inc. Gilead is a NASDAQ (GILD) listed stock company which prefers to maintain a low profile in the current rush to Tamiflu. That might be because of who is tied to Gilead. In 1997, before he became US Secretary of Defense, Donald H. Rumsfeld was named Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences, where he remained until early 2001 when he became Defense Secretary. Rumsfeld had been on the board of Gilead since 1988 according to a January 3 1997 company press release. <br><br>An as-yet-unconfirmed report is that Rumsfeld while Secretary of Defense also purchased an additional stock in his former company, Gilead Sciences Inc., worth $18 million, making him one of its largest if not the largest stock owners today. <br><br>The Secretary of Defense, the man who allegedly supported the use of contrived intelligence to justify the war on Iraq, is now poised to reap huge gains for a flu panic his Administration has done everything it can to promote. It would be useful to know whether the Pentagon’s successor to Douglas Feith’s Office of Special Plans developed the strategy of biowarfare behind the current Avian Flu panic. Perhaps some enterprising Congressional committee might look into the entire subject of plausible conflicts of interest regarding Secretary Rumsfeld.<br><br>Rumsfeld stands to make a fortune on royalties as a panicked world population scrambles to buy a drug worthless in curing effects of alleged Avian Flu. The model suggests the parallel to the brazen corruption of Halliburton Corporation whose former CEO is Vice President Dick Cheney. Cheney’s company has so far gotten billions worth of US construction contracts in Iraq and elsewhere. Coincidence that Cheney’s closest political friend is Defense Secretary and Avian Flu beneficiary Don Rumsfeld? It is another example of what someone has called the principle of modern US corrupt special interest politics: ‘Concentrate the benefits; diffuse the costs’ President Bush has ordered the US Government to buy $2 billion worth of Gilead Science’s Tamilflu."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

bird flu security

Postby Felix » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.governor.state.mn.us/Tpaw_View_Article.asp?artid=1597">www.governor.state.mn.us/...artid=1597</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>this is the site for the Minnesota Governors office of homeland Security. This is a model for the nation in the event of avian or pandemic flu. I heard one sentence from the Minnesota Governor when I turned on Air America about 4p.m., just as his interview was ending, so I went looking. The last sentence I heard was about sending out police to help in the situation, and of course that would be a last resort - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now read the Minnesota plan and see if rounding up sick people or forcing everyone to take medication isn't part of the plan. I think this whole "bird flu" thing is possibly being used as a pretext for military takeover. I think maybe that's why all the microbiologists had to die. I think this is maybe the next big one. Move along get in line. Please tell me why this is a ridiculous thought. BTW, I saw a very large white vehicle in my city two days ago and wondered what the funny truck was. I strained to read the side of the truck as it passed. It said "County Emergency Operation Center". Hmm. I noticed the same term is used in the Minnesota plan. <p></p><i></i>
Felix

Return to Health