The War on Veganism

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The War on Veganism

Postby thurnandtaxis » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:04 pm

-er... I mean "Terrorism".<br><br>This from Atlanta:<br><br>ACLU Releases Government Photos<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=75151">www.11alive.com/news/news...ryid=75151</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Apparently it is tantamount to treason to picket that most noble institution of Amerikkkan values, "Honey-Baked Ham"tm. <p></p><i></i>
thurnandtaxis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The War on Veganism

Postby StarmanSkye » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:24 pm

--quote article--<br>"An undercover DeKalb County Homeland Security detective was assigned to conduct surveillance of the protest and the protestors, and take the photographs. The detective arrested Childs and another protester after he saw Childs approach him and write down, on a piece of paper, the license plate number of his unmarked government car.<br><br>"They told me if I didn't give over the piece of paper I would go to jail and I refused and I went to jail, and the piece of paper was taken away from me at the jail and the officer who transferred me said that was why I was arrested," Childs said on Wednesday.<br>--unquote--<br><br>Un<br>Fucking<br>Believeable<br>(Period)<br>(PS. 22 exclamation points)<br><br>So this 'detective' (defective?) arrests Childs for not giving him a piece of paper?<br><br>Not only should this NEVER have happened in a truly 'free' democratic society of civil rights and laws, but shouldn't this detective lose his job and law enforcement credentials AND be sued (or the city) for an outrageous abuse of authority, malfeasance or etc.?<br><br>This whole business of official, authorized surveillance of people mysteriously classified as worthy of 'suspician', all quite properly 'legitimized' by the heightened attitude of public paranioa, fear and hyper-vigilance induced by the Security State and encouraged by a massive infusion of Congressionally-authorized funds (unsecured debt obligations imposed on future generations of taxpayers) --<br><br>Good GAWD-- Why aren't all people across the nation outraged by this monstrous criminal idiocy?<br><br>The present 'leadership' in Washington today could hardly poison the concept of 'We, The People' government any worse than they already have, utterly wrecking the system of checks and balances and undermining the Constitution to an extent unimagineable even a few short years ago. It's hard to avoid thinking this must have been their very intent. In the apparant acquiesence by a majority of the public to unprecedented frauds and abuses, one can hardly argue that the public doesn't deserve the sham Republic that it won't even protest let alone defend against. Immunity from oversight is yet another sign that the nation's biggest enemies are nestled deep within its gates -- and indeed, pacing the offices and corridors of power as if they owned the place.<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Health