1/2/08 10:40PST Thom Hartmann lying JKF-MLK

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

1/2/08 10:40PST Thom Hartmann lying JKF-MLK

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 pm

On Air America Radio, Thom Hartmann and his cohort, Lamar Waldron, are lying their asses off about the big assassinations of the 60s.

Spook work.

I think the timing has lots to do with an effort to make Cold War accusations against high level Cubans to destabilize Cuba when Castro is fading and transition is happening.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 pm

2005- Thom Hartmann and Lamar Waldon publish a disinfo book blaming JFK's murder on the mob, 'Ultimate Sacrifice.'

2008- Thom Hartmann and Lamar Waldon do it again, 'Legacy of Secrecy.'

On the anniversary of MLK's murder by the FBI this year, these two did a nonsense show pushing their Langley-written disinfo.

Today they're doing it again. Spooks at Air America. Back to the future.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Here's a serious review of Hartmann/Waldron's 2005 disinfo book-
http://www.ctka.net/ultimate_final.html

That website is run by the best/most honest researchers like James DiEugenio.

No, the mob didn't do it, Thom.
No, James Earl Ray didn't do it, Thom.

Hartmann is fronting the CIA's latest and most sophisticated deflections from the truth, just like Vincent Bugliosi who is scamming libruls by fronting an 'Oswald dunnit' book and a 'prosecute Bush' book in the same year.

Some of the people quoted on Hartmann's disinfo bookflaps as approving are good people making a big mistake. People do make mistakes but Hartmann/Bugliosi are fronting spook disinfo.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Here's some discussion of Hartmann's 2005 disinfo at a good JFK board-
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5360&st=180

Seems Peter Dale Scott was CRITICAL of the book only approving of PART of the info. But his name got used as a cred prop blurb.

Lamar Waldron is called 'the leading JFK researcher' by Liz Smith of Variety.
Liz Smith is a spook shill. Tells you plenty.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 pm

I think the timing has lots to do with an effort to make Cold War accusations against high level Cubans to destabilize Cuba when Castro is fading and transition is happening.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby 2012 Countdown » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 pm

That issue also sticks out like a sore thumb to me with him as well. He's a great voice for the worker and reintroducing listeners to our founding fathers/ history through a democratic lens, and he even will dance around inside job 9/11, but for whatever reason he insists on clearing the gov't. & CIA from any JFK doings.
2012 Countdown

Lisa Pease

Postby MinM » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Lisa Pease expresses her concerns, about Lamar Waldron, at the 10 minute-mark here:

http://www.blackopradio.com/black248b.ram

Which seem to be validated, here:

LETTER FROM MARTIN WALDRON, NEW YORK TIMES TO LT. MARVIN LEONARD 21 NOV 1966

And about Thom Hartmann, here:

Keith Olbermann! Gerald Posner has no clothes!!

Real History Lisa said...

I really don't think Keith is an asset, but I share your suspicion re Chomsky. Btw - did you know Thom Hartmann used to work for the CIA? He's said that himself.

There ARE good people, liberals even, who have worked for the CIA. But the ones who truly share my values would never be hired by the CIA.
7:54 AM
Earth-704509
MinM

Re: Lisa Pease

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:05 am

MinM wrote:......
Lisa Pease said...

I really don't think Keith is an asset, but I share your suspicion re Chomsky. Btw - did you know Thom Hartmann used to work for the CIA? He's said that himself.

Wha? I find it hard to believe that Hartmann would admit he worked for CIA.
Do it, yes. Admit it, no.

In his own biography he actually denies working for CIA.
When have you ever read a bio that includes this denial?

http://www.thomhartmann.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=32

>snip<
An inveterate traveler and sometimes a risk-taker, Hartmann has often found himself in the world's hot spots on behalf of the German-based Salem international relief organization or as a writer, a situation which causes his friends to sometimes wonder aloud if he works for the CIA (he does not and never has). He was, for example, in The Philippines when Ferdinand Marcos fled the country; in Egypt the week Anwar Sadat was shot; in Uganda during the war of liberation by Tanzania; in Hungary when the first East German refugees arrived; in Germany when the wall came down; in Beijing during the first student demonstrations; in Thailand when the military coup of 1991 occurred; in Barbados during the 2004 anti-government strikes and shutdowns; in Bogota and Medellin, Colombia, during the spate of killings of presidential candidates; in Israel, in the West Bank town of Nablus, the week the Intifada started there; on the Czech border the week Chernobyl melted down; in Kenya during the first big wave of crackdowns on dissidents; and in Venezuela during the 1991 coup attempt. He has been successful in avoiding some disasters, however. For example, he was out of the country when George H.W. Bush picked Dan Quayle as his running mate.
>snip<
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Lisa Pease

Postby MinM » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
Wha? I find it hard to believe that Hartmann would admit he worked for CIA.
Do it, yes. Admit it, no.

In his own biography he actually denies working for CIA.
When have you ever read a bio that includes this denial?

That surprises me too -- that he would admit it, not that he did it -- given Hartmann's ties to the CIA-front group SDS. But that's a direct quote from Lisa in the comment section of her blog.

Here's more from a little thread I like to call Keyword Hijacking
MinM wrote:A case of 'keyword hijacking' slips by the expert? :wink:
MinM wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:One book is CIA-centric.<br>1)'Conspiracy to Stop the Kennedys,' by Mathew Smith.<br>This goes into the deaths of Monroe, JFK, RFK, and the discrediting of Ted Kennedy at Chappaquidick.<br>Smith is British and a purportedly a long time JFK 'expert.'<br><br>But the other is very Mafia-centric and claims new info.<br>2)'Ultimate Sacrifice,' by Lamar Waldron with Thom Hartmann<br>This claims that a new document lead shows an invasion of Cuba planned for December 1963 called by the CIA 'AMWORLD.'...

Classic case of Keyword Hijacking:

Conflating a little known, and dubious at best, contingency plan AMWORLD.

Juxtaposed against the well known, CIA Station in Miami, JM-WAVE.

http://www.blackopforum.info/index.php/topic,104.0.html
http://www.blackopradio.com/black254a.ram

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 8&start=15
Earth-704509
MinM

Hartmann's "military culture"

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Hartmann has written of having an experience "briefly...in military culture."

Notably absent from Hartmann's wiki page-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Hartmann

-is his 1997 book of mysticism, miracles, and New Agey woo called
'The Prophet's Way: Touching the Power of Life.'
It reads as if it was written for naive 13 year-olds by a committee at Reader's Digest. Creepy.

1997 is about when a psyops campaign accelerated to infuse counterculture with hand-holding memes as preparation for admitting to global warming, as in, 'oops-we broke the planet but don't wig out on us, ok?' Perhaps Hartmann's many skills were directed towards this 'don't worry be happy' memetic engineering project.

On this odd book's first page, which begins a chapter called "Meeting Master Stanley," Hartmann makes a vague passing reference to some relationship with...the U.S. military. Hmm. During the Vietnam War he was at the University of Michigan, a hotbed of counterculture AND CIA academia.

Transcribing the first two paragraphs of this book-

"Around 1969 I went to hear a lecture given by a "Coptic Minister" named Lee who traveled from Detroit to give speeches every week in Lansing, Michigan. Lee taught about meditation, prayer, the subtle or etheric body, and the return of the Messiah. He was a fascinating man with extraordinary piercing brown eyes and a contagious laugh; I began to attend his speeches every week, often taking friends.

My spiritual seeking had moved out of the Hippie Culture (although I still had shoulder-length hair) and into the subcultures of Christian mysticism.
My experiences living at the anti-war center of the underground The Paper tabloid in East Lansing, and in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury area, and even briefly in the military culture, had convinced me that there was something we were all missing. It was right in front of us, and we weren't seeing it."

:signwhut:

Um, anyone else see an alarming incongruity in that sentence?
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby MinM » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Just as an aside, it's interesting to note that Gerald Posner was a less frequent guest on Countdown following the Pease piece. Probably a non sequitur, but who knows?

:threadhijacked: over.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 am

MinM wrote:Just as an aside, it's interesting to note that Gerald Posner was a less frequent guest on Countdown following the Pease piece.

These USG shills usually come out from their rocks just to deliver Langley's psyops and then crawl back under.

Posner can't leave himself out in public to be taken apart.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Return to General Discussion