No Conspiracies. Martin Luther King, Jr vindicated.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

No Conspiracies. Martin Luther King, Jr vindicated.

Postby Uncle $cam » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBQN9tciNM
"MLK Truth" - Dr. William F. Pepper Corrects a Myth.

A decade later, and still no one I ask knows about this.

Memphis Jury Decides Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was Victim Of Conspiracy
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_59021285

The family of the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. finally has what it has sought for years--a jury verdict that says the civil rights leader was the victim of a murder conspiracy, not a lone gunman.

"I'm just so happy to see that the people have spoken. This is what we've always asked for," King's son, Dexter, said after a jury ruled in his family's favor on a wrongful death lawsuit.

The Kings had sued Loyd Jowers, a retired Memphis businessman who claimed six years ago that he paid someone other than confessed killer James Earl Ray to kill King.

The trial, which began in November, for the first time gave a jury the opportunity to hear theories of a murder conspiracy in the 1968 assassination at a Memphis motel.

Ray pleaded guilty to the murder in 1969, so he did not go to trial. He tried for 30 years to take back the guilty plea and died in prison of liver disease last year. His plea was upheld eight times by state and federal courts.

The six Blacks and six Whites on the Chancery Court jury deliberated only about three hours before returning the verdict and awarding the Kings $100 in damages.

The Kings have asked for minimal damages, saying they were more interested in a verdict that would support their belief of a conspiracy.

The suit named Jowers and other "unnamed conspirators," so the verdict did not identify anyone else who might have been involved. A civil court jury finding a defendant like Jowers at fault relies on a standard of a preponderance of evidence. In a criminal case, a defendant must be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

King said the family has no plans to take legal action against anyone else.

William Pepper, the Kings' lawyer, told jurors that Jowers, 73, was part of a vast conspiracy involving the Mafia and agents of the federal government. He said King was targeted because of his opposition to the Vietnam War and plans for a huge "poor peoples' march" on Washington.

A cover-up following the assassination involved the FBI, CIA, the news media and Army intelligence, as well as many state and city officials, said Pepper, who represented Ray for years.

He told jurors they could rewrite history with a conspiracy theory.

Complete Transcript of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination Conspiracy Trial:
http://www.thekingcenter.org/news/trial.html#Transcript

http://www.thekingcenter.org/news/trial/Volume9.html

Schaap's testimony starts at page 1299 In this 1999 civil trial that exposed the USG conspiracy that killed Martin Luther King, William Schaap was brought in as an expert witness on CIA/FBI psy-ops.

He gives a good history of this plus examples of how coverage of MLK's murder was covered-up with psy-ops.

Also see, William Schaap. Attorney. Graduated from the University of Chicago Law School in 1964. Has been a practicing lawyer since then. A member of the bar of the State of New York and of the District of Columbia. Specialized in the 1970's in military law. Practiced military law in Asia and Europe. later became the editor in chief of the Military Law Reporter in Washington for a number of years. In the 70's and 80's he was a staff counsel of the Center for Constitutional Rights in New York City. In the late 1980's was an adjunct professor at John J. College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York where I taught courses on propaganda and disinformation.
Since 1977 or '78, in addition to being a practicing lawyer, was a journalist and a publisher and a writer specializing in intelligence-related matters and particularly their relationship to the media. For more than 20 years he has been the co-publisher of a magazine called the Covert Action Quarterly which particularly deals with reporting on intelligence agencies, primarily U.S. agencies but also foreign.
He published a magazine for a number of years called Lies Of Our Times which specifically was a magazine about propaganda and disinformation. Also he has been the managing director of the Institute for Media Analysis for a number of years. For about 20 years he was one of the principals in a publishing company called Sheraton Square Press that published books and pamphlets relating to intelligence and the media.
He has written dozens of articles on -- particularly on media and intelligence and edited about seven or eight books on the subject. He has contributed sections to a number of other books and has had many of his articles, appear in other publications around the world including New York Times, Washington Post and major media outlets.

In testimony delivered on November 30, 1999 during the trial, "King Family v. Loyd Jowers and Other Unknown Co-conspirators" (aka The Martin Luther King Assassination Conspiracy Trial), co-publisher of Covert Action Quarterly, William Schaap reveals the history of US Government Approved propaganda and disinformation beginning in WWI, accelerating in WWII, going into full-swing during the Cold War.

This is original trial footage never before available to the public, now available to the public courtesy of the plaintiff's lawyer, Dr. William F. Pepper. A history of the trial in book form will soon be available

An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King, New and Updated Edition
http://www.amazon.com/Act-State-Executi ... 966&sr=8-2

Schaap's testimony is in 8 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 1DC9C0AE84

MLK - Testimony of William Schaap on FBI and CIA Disinfo
Suffering raises up those souls that are truly great; it is only small souls that are made mean-spirited by it.
- Alexandra David-Neel
Uncle $cam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: No Conspiracies. Martin Luther King, Jr vindicated.

Postby psynapz » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Uncle $cam wrote:A decade later, and still no one I ask knows about this.

Oh, they planned for this day five years ahead of schedule:

Spoiler alert: In the Satanic Disney production of the Lyin' King (played in bone-chilling baritone by the evil supervillain Darth Vader), the KING was ASSASSINATED. :shock:

So:
Lyin'
+ King
+ assassinated
= psyops inoculation campaign
QED.

This propaganda film also indoctrinates our children into the mind-numbing new-age WOO philosophy of Hakuna-Matata, which means no worries for the rest of your days. Certainly not about the deep black intelligence world... they're here to protect the KINGdom...

Dig? 8)

(Great collection of info, $cam. Thanks!)
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Re: No Conspiracies. Martin Luther King, Jr vindicated.

Postby KeenInsight » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 pm

psynapz wrote:
Uncle $cam wrote:A decade later, and still no one I ask knows about this.

Oh, they planned for this day five years ahead of schedule:

Spoiler alert: In the Satanic Disney production of the Lyin' King (played in bone-chilling baritone by the evil supervillain Darth Vader), the KING was ASSASSINATED. :shock:

So:
Lyin'
+ King
+ assassinated
= psyops inoculation campaign
QED.

This propaganda film also indoctrinates our children into the mind-numbing new-age WOO philosophy of Hakuna-Matata, which means no worries for the rest of your days. Certainly not about the deep black intelligence world... they're here to protect the KINGdom...

Dig? 8)

(Great collection of info, $cam. Thanks!)

:roll: :lol:
KeenInsight

Jury rules USG conspiracy killed MLK.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Uncle $cam-

Your headline is the opposite of your post about the 12/99 jury verdict that a USG conspiracy killed MLK.

Few subjects have elicited as much spook disinfo and counterpropaganda as the CIA/FBI murders of JFK, RFK, and Reverand Martin Luther King, Jr.

June 20, 1977 a day of irony at CIA-Time magazine.

Yes, the timing of CIA-Disney's 'The Lion King,' does indeed match the re-emergence of the 1960s USG assassinations including the 'king of Camelot' and MLKing. No joke. Jokes are for "orgone" peddlers.

-orig. lion story
- 20th anniversary of MLKing's murder

- renewed lion story development
- James Earl Ray's book, 'Who killed Martin Luther King? The True Story by the Alleged Assassin'
- 'JFK' movie stirs up heavy spook disinfo campaign
- Congress passes President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act

- 'The Lion King' inside-job movie released
- The Assassination Records Review Board sworn in until 1997
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Jury rules USG conspiracy killed MLK.

Postby nathan28 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Yes, the timing of CIA-Disney's 'The Lion King,' does indeed match the re-emergence of the 1960s USG assassinations including the 'king of Camelot' and MLKing. No joke. Jokes are for "orgone" peddlers.

HMW... you already know what I'm going to say. And it's probably b/c I think you're right on with this.

Don't diss the orgone out of hand. It's good for you. The hucksters who sell it, of course, are a different animal.

You have to allow for the possibility that it isn't a 100% planned, intentional operation. To begin with--to begin with--your basic thesis is an antirationalist one, that humans can be controlled via sub-rational image narratives. So doesn't that suggest that the sub-rational could also be driving the show some of the time?

Maybe we got "the Lion King" because we want to be Free To Believe Anything But Know Nothing. Maybe, just maybe, it isn't just the CIA doing that. Like Kevin at Cryptogon said, maybe Americans are like mushrooms: happiest when they're in the dark and being fed shit.

Now, that the Lion King was a Disney production is like two and three quarters strikes right there. I'm not, however, going to fall into the OTO-LDS-CIA-WLTDSNY Hole, though, and even my saintly old grandmother thought that guy was up to no good.
nathan28

Re: Jury rules USG conspiracy killed MLK.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 am

nathan28 wrote:.....
To begin with--to begin with--your basic thesis is an antirationalist one, that humans can be controlled via sub-rational image narratives.

James Earl Ray was framed up with "sub-rational image narrative."
Life Magazine ran his grammar school class picture on their cover and used shading effects to highlight a hostile looking "mean little boy"...who was not Ray.

The effect was to imply he was just a bad seed, a born killer.
In reality, Ray was actually just a non-descript looking kid in the class photo.

But pre-biasing the public with a description of Ray as stereotypical racist had people seeing what CIA-Life wanted them to see.

That's intentional manipulation using a "sub-rational image narrative."
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 am

nathan28 wrote:You have to allow for the possibility that it isn't a 100% planned, intentional operation. To begin with--to begin with--your basic thesis is an antirationalist one, that humans can be controlled via sub-rational image narratives. So doesn't that suggest that the sub-rational could also be driving the show some of the time?

That's an interesting point. Hugh, have you ever read Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic? It contains many secrets of the craft which might interest you enough to add it to your corpus, if I may call it that.

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 am

barracuda wrote:.....
Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic? It contains many secrets of the craft which might interest you enough to add it to your corpus, if I may call it that.

Looks fascinating.
CIA tapped magicians for savvy training on sleight-of-hand and principles of misdirection in human intelligence gathering.

The same principles are used in political assassinations blamed on patsies.

I keep finding more complex constructs of subliminal priming that require an extreme level of intentional esoteric craft.
I've found two levels of subliminal priming beneath face-value narratives - perhaps one for the propagandist crew to work on and another deeper level even they don't know about that obviously atleast one of the screenplay writers is aware of. Compartmentalization rules.

So nathan28's suggestion that irrationality is sometimes "driving the show" does not match my research. There is use of unwitting assets as proxies, as force magnification. But agency - deliberate intent - is still "driving the show" although with a coherent internal narrative as cover for the external psyops relevance to give the plausibly deniable appearance of an organic product.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby psynapz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Yes, the timing of CIA-Disney's 'The Lion King,' does indeed match the re-emergence of the 1960s USG assassinations including the 'king of Camelot' and MLKing. No joke. Jokes are for "orgone" peddlers.

HEY.

For starters, I was barely joking about the Lion King. It was a moment of grammatical inspiration when I realized it was "Lyin King" and I decided to do a (yes, somewhat tongue-in-cheek) tribute to your posting style, but I promise it was an affectionate imitation intended as the highest form of flattery. Like doing an impression of your friend in front of that friend and others, and everybody has a little chuckle. Honestly! :whiteflagsurrender:

And as for the cheap shot...

some Wikipedia editor wrote:A peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a canvasser, cheapjack, monger, or solicitor (with negative connotations since the 16th century), is a travelling vendor of goods.

I'm not selling anything, though I suppose in the figurative "marketplace of ideas" sense of the word "selling" I suppose I've been putting in a supporting sales pitch for the "objective" existence of a utilizable cosmic energy you could call orgone. Though ambiguous, I just call it energy.

I swear I'm not trying to distract the board from the serious discussion of CIA media psyops and nano-thermate and such. I'm on board the Hugh train for the full transcontinental ride. I just might skip a few stops along the way, and tell a few railroad jokes when the mood strikes.

Remember, if you don't laugh at yourself, the other monkeys will gladly do it for you. :P

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:So nathan28's suggestion that irrationality is sometimes "driving the show" does not match my research. There is use of unwitting assets as proxies, as force magnification. But agency - deliberate intent - is still "driving the show" although with a coherent internal narrative as cover for the external psyops relevance to give the plausibly deniable appearance of an organic product.

A commendably eloquent and succinctly-made point.

:threadhijacked:

Sorry $cam. Nothing to add here on MLK specifically. But after watching the film Milk (Hugh?) I've been pondering the concept that the tallest nails get beat down hardest. How does anybody capable of greatness in spreading radical thought overcome the rational paranoia of being killed by a supposed lone nut or suicided without saying goodbye? I realize that's the fear they want radicals to have, and it's reinforced with every gunshot. Does it make one a coward to prefer to live through their natural life rather than ignite a meaningful spark and get snubbed out in the process?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Silverfox » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm afraid that there is never any shortage of causes for people to die. From my own particular perspective, however, considering any of those causes as being "wothwhile", to any extent at all, is a rather perverse contradiction in terms.

That is not to say that you can't inadvertently get yourself killed pursuing a cause that may actually be "worth living for" but it's far less likely, especially if you confine your actions to the one place that they're guaranteed make a demonstrable difference and do the greatest amount of genuine good which is quite simply in your very own backyard and in your very own daily life and affairs.

Now the only reason anyone has to struggle or fight for their ideals is because they've consistently ignored or failed to try and live up to them in those most simple and direct ways that are always available to them... each and every day... and with everyone they meet or come in contact with.

One many benefits that just happens go along with that is that no one is ever going to be inclined to harm, much less kill anyone, for trying to do that.
Fondest Regards From the Fox
Silverfox

Postby H_C_E » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Manatee,

Who are you, what is your background, what do you do in your life, and why should I take ANYTHING you say seriously?
Abdul, wax the beach with postal regret portions. Nevermind the o-ring leader he got not the cheese duster from the dachshund dimension or even pillow frighteners.
H_C_E

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:40 pm

I've read all I can find on the USG murder of MLK including an 1967 essay by a Pentagon counterinsurgency expert who had predicted how Vietnam would go badly and saw America's cities full of angry poor blacks as the next disaster - which is why MLK was murdered just before the Poor People's March on Washington and why the FBI-CIA were in Gestapo mode decapitating anti-authoritarian movements.

Dang, Uncle $cam. Sorry this isn't about MLK yet again.
H_C_E wrote:Manatee,

Who are you, what is your background, what do you do in your life, and why should I take ANYTHING you say seriously?

I'll give some perspective on myself. Just what's relevant.

I've read everything I can find about USG social control, especially by military-intelligence who killed MLK.

I remember the 60s, the media effort to 'end' the war, and the re-militarization of the US starting just before Reagan.

I've worked at public events of all kinds - every demographic - for a few decades. I knew the psychopolitics of culture war before discovering the USG had a big hand in it.

I've been studying psyops intensely - really really intensely - since Feb. 2005. It is based on neuroscience, social science, and military doctrine - all of which I've studied. Check the Data Dump and Psyops forums.

Four years of collecting a century's worth of propaganda - including CIA/Pentagon psyops manuals I've acquired - while monitoring the surface shelf optics plus deep content of pop culture and news culture to detect coordinated propaganda campaigns using the same subliminal priming techniques used since after WWII.

I've analyzed a few hundred movies made since WWII and aligned them with the context of their times. Especially the flagship products of Disney and post-Vietnam Spielberg/Lucas.

Anyone else actually studied what I have?
Anyone else actually have a copy of FM33-1?
Anyone else actually know what the Zeigarnik effect is and the similarity paradox?

Science. History. It's a start.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby whipstitch » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:49 pm

"The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental." - Robert Anton Wilson
whipstitch

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 am

City buses in the SF Bay area have two ads that are pre-MLK Killed Day psyops.

MLK was killed 4/4/68.
Anniversary coming up and sensitive with a black man in the White House.
Ads on buses are perfect for urban propaganda campaigns.

1) Starting in February, big side-of-the-bus ads for CIA-Disney's movie opening
on 3/13/09, 'Race to Witch Mountain.'

Race? Which mountain?
(MLK's ultimate speech predicting his murder the night before included "I have been to the mountain top..." and known by that line-

http://www.stanford.edu/group/King/publ ... aintop.pdf

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeche ... aintop.htm

2) Starting this first week of March, big side-of-the-bus "King of the Chill" is a McDonald's ad for an ice coffee drink. Like, MLKing. Brown color. A competing association right on time.

Two summers ago when Hugo Chavez was in the news, McDonald's ran an ad in Spanish for a ridiculous bucket-size soda called..."Hugo."
Why? In case anyone started to spread that as a revolutionary slogan.
The USG is very nervous about the millions of Latin Americans in the country. When blacks got mad and organized in the 60s they were murdered. Like MLKing.

So preventing use of slogans is part of pre-emptive counterinsurgency at the viral marketing level. Done often. Just market a competing definition of keywords.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Uncle $cam » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 am

Dang, Uncle $cam. Sorry this isn't about MLK yet again.

Prot a noblem... I consider most of my posts, open free form and organic. I do not try to dictate where they go, as others seem to do and if I have an conscience agenda, say, a question or info needed to further my processing, etc, I will make that clear by bringing it back to what I am forming in my mind. Again, if it's conscience, which it certainly always isn't.

I too enjoy the crazy train, :wink:

To the consternation of some, THIS IS A HUGH FRIENDLY THREAD.

G'day..
Suffering raises up those souls that are truly great; it is only small souls that are made mean-spirited by it.
- Alexandra David-Neel
Uncle $cam

Next

Return to General Discussion