shooting at DC Holocaust museum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

shooting at DC Holocaust museum

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Police: At least 2 shot inside Holocaust Museum

14 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Authorities say at least two people have been shot at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

D.C. police spokeswoman Traci Hughes says a person walked into the museum with a rifle and shot a guard. Hughes says the shooter was also shot.

Hughes says the victims' conditions were not known. Both were being taken to a hospital.

U.S. Park Police gave slightly different information, saying three people had been shot.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD98NUPU80
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Last edited by MinM on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby jingofever » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:27 pm

I hear MSNBC has named the shooter as James Von Brunn and claim he has an anti-semitic website. If this is true, here is his website.
jingofever

Postby justdrew » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

tillerkiller's threat of "more violence coming" in action?
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby beeline » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:53 pm

justdrew wrote:tillerkiller's threat of "more violence coming" in action?

Do you think they are connected (other than idealogically)?
beeline

Postby professorpan » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

His site is down, probably overloaded.

Here's a thread about von Brunn on St*rmfront:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/archive ... 56654.html

--

Originally posted by Joseph Morgan
James W. von Brunn

http://www.holywesternempire.org/graphi ... _Brunn.jpg

Biography:
James W. von Brunn is a White Naionalist, author, artist, film producer, and courageous activist. In 1981 von Brunn attempted to place the Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jewish judge. He served 6.5 years in federal prison. He now lives on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog is the culmination of his life's work.

Learn more about James W. von Brunn (http://www.holywesternempire.org/bio.html)

This man sounds like a modern hero of our race!

Americans whites are very much oppressed when they must endure the bias and hatred of Negro juries and mad Jew judges.
It is an intolerable situation. Have we become idiotic that we allow this to happen?

Wish that the white race was more united and FIERCE and put an end to these grave offences. Also wished that we whites would manage to produce more offspring, offspring which serves our causes and not the global bankers and their global military machine.
professorpan

Postby professorpan » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh, I wonder what Jeff Rense and his fans think about this.

von Brunn's "life's work" entitled "Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog" (Kill the Best Gentiles) can be found here in html (the pdf isn't loading):

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:ndR ... ent=safari

Here's the preface:

PREFACE

The purpose of this book is to present to WHITE YOUTH
factual information conventionally suppressed or distorted by the
mass media, and denied them by schools and universities — which
are forced to promulgate the Marxist line or lose their government
subsidies. Appearing throughout the text are quotes from world
authorities whose credentials appear in the bibliography. Uponreading TOB SHEBBE GOYIM HAROG! (KILL THE BEST GENTILES!) you will understand that — despite loud protests ofdenial — an age old CONSPIRACY does exist to destroy Western Civilization. At this moment we are engaged in a deadly war withthe HISTORIC ENEMY to determine whether or not our Nation will endure. We are losing that war because an Iron Curtain of censorship has descended over the landscape abrogating the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Without Freedom of Speech our system of government cannot function. The hour is late. You and your family are in grave danger. We will present the FACTS then discuss what actions must be taken.
Best wishes, James W. von Brunn
Post Office Box 2821
Easton, Maryland 21601
8 June 1999
(Remember the U.S.S. Liberty.)
professorpan

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

HITLER’S WORST MISTAKE:
HE DIDN’T GAS THE JEWS.
JAMES VON BRUNN
WWW.HOLYWESTERNEMPIRE.ORG

Remember, the Federal Reserve Act (1913) gave JEWS control of America’s MONEY. Followed by control of America’s main sources of information .

Early on, during the war-torn 20th Century, the only broadcast networks : ABC, CBS, and NBC — were JEW owned. Today, JEWS control ALL important sources of information (The major networks, Newspapers, Magazines, Book-publishing, Tin-Pan Alley, Music & Recording Industry, Hollywood, Encyclopedia Britannica, Public schools and Universities, the Catholic Church, etc.).

Bit by bit Liberalism ascended. Bit by bit the Constitution was re-interpreted. Bit by bit government institutions and Congressmen fell into JEW hands — then U.S. diplomacy, businesses, resources and manpower came under JEW control.

Whitemen sat on their collective asses and did NOTHING - NOTHING BUT TALK. Never before in World history has a Nation so completely been conquered with absolutely NO physical resistance.

Whites LOVE their Enemies.

Today, on the World stage, Whitemen are LAUGHED AT, their women bred by stronger men.

And America ?

America is a Third-World racial garbage-dump — stupid, ignorant, dead-broke, and terminal.

Prepare to die, Whitey.

jvb-88

http://www.arsenalofhypocrisy.com/blog/?p=463
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Penguin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Today, on the World stage, Whitemen are LAUGHED AT, their women bred by stronger men.

Wow.
I know Im laughing. I bet he didnt mean that. :oops:
Penguin

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Yeah, that caught my eye too. I still can't ... ok, I know what he means now.

"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

JOHN G. CROMMELIN
Rear Admiral U. S. Navy (Retired)
Harrogate Springs
Wetumpka, Georgia

October 17, 1983

Dear Erik,

Your Aunt Alyce has told me that you are a strong, healthy six year old boy and that you miss your father, James von Brunn, who has been held by federal authorities now for some time. We all hope that he will soon now be released, for in the opinion of those of us who understand the malfunctioning of certain elements of our once near perfect government he has committed no crime. But quite the contrary, he has taken very courageous and patriotic actions to try to alert the U.S. citizen to the real organization of the Federal Reserve System and its great danger to the survival of our once White Christian constitutional republic, the cornerstone of Western Civilization.

It is my conviction that James von Brunn deserves the gratitude and assistance of every White Christian citizen of these United States. And I believe he would have this support were it not for the cabal which controls not only the Federal Reserve System but also the nationally effective communications media.

In the early 1950s I discussed this media control with General Douglas McArthur in a lengthy private conversation. We both agreed that the greatest internal and external threat to the survival of the United States is the near ironclad control over the U.S. communications media.

I suppose you know that your father was a PT-Boat Captain in World War II. We were both naval officers and have been friends for a long time. I was fortunate enough to be Air Officer and then Executive of the aircraft carrier, U.S.S. Enterprise, the greatest fighting ship in all the annals of recorded history. Perhaps some day I shall have the opportunity to tell you about the fierce battles which took place near Guadalcanal.

This is something you must know: all U.S. naval officers, before they are granted a commission, take an oath "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign OR DOMESTIC. " This is a lifetime commitment as long as the officer remains a U.S. citizen.

When your father attempted a non-violent citizens’ arrest of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve System, I believe the evidence will show that he intended no physical harm to anyone and that his motive was to force the controlled media to give him the opportunity to prove to the American public that the Federal Reserve is their most dangerous enemy, and that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 must be repealed by the U.S. Congress if the U.S. Constitutional Republic is to survive.

To show that your father was not alone in his attempt to expose the character and dangers of the Federal Reserve I am sending herewith some documents proving that the Alabama State Legislature passed (unanimously in the House) a joint resolution HJR-90 signed by Governor James on Mach 2, 1982 "memorializing the U.S. Congress to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913."

Erik, although your father and your Aunt Alyce are now suffering legal or illegal decisions which we hope can be successfully challenged, when you grow older and become a man you will realize that your father has upheld the basic element of White Christian Civilization, to wit: every intelligent White man should live and strive to provide a better future for his children and grandchildren. That is what Jim von Brunn is striving to do for you .

Sincerely,

Jno. G. Crommelin

Rear Admiral U.S. Navy (Retired).

http://holywesternempire.org/crommelin.html
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby barracuda » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

NY Times:

The gunman was identified by NBC News as James W. von Brunn, a man in his late 80s who embraces a far-reaching conspiracy theory involving Jews, blacks and other minority groups, according a Web site he maintains. Early reports indicated that he lives in eastern Maryland.

However, the police chief here, Cathy Lanier, said the identity of the gunman had not been confirmed.

Mayor Adrian M. Fenty of Washington said at an afternoon news conference that the gunman was in critical condition, and the security guard, whom he declined to identify, was in grave condition.

Law enforcement officials said they have long been familiar with Mr. Von Brunn, who has claimed variously to be a member of Mensa, the high-I.Q. fraternity; to have been a P.T. boat captain in World War II and to have been victimized by a court system run by Jews and black people.

A Washington television station reported that one wounded man was seen being wheeled into the emergency room of George Washington University Hospital, not far away, and was handcuffed to a gurney. The wounded guard was taken to the same hospital.

“One or more” security guards returned fire moments after the gunman began shooting, Sgt. David Schlosser of the United States Park Police said in a sidewalk news conference shortly before 2 p.m. Sergeant Schlosser said he understood that only the gunman and one security guard were wounded.

He looks pretty good in that picture for a guy near 90 years of age. Just goes to show what clean living and a stretch in the Fed will do for your complexion.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby beeline » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

JEWS control ALL important sources of information (The major networks, Newspapers, Magazines, Book-publishing, Tin-Pan Alley, Music & Recording Industry, Hollywood, Encyclopedia Britannica, Public schools and Universities, the Catholic Church, etc.).

Ummmm.....what? The Jews are in control of the Catholic Church? Really, the Pope begs to differ.

And since when is Tin Pan Alley "an important source of information"? Yeah, that's where I get all of my news from, popular music from the 1940s.
beeline

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

beeline wrote:And since when is Tin Pan Alley "an important source of information"? Yeah, that's where I get all of my news from, popular music from the 1940s.

I guess he really is in his late 80s.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby nomo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

CNN reports that Von Brunn is 88years old.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/10/mus ... topstories

A lone gunman wounded a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial
    Museum on Wednesday before being injured by return fire, according to
    police and a museum statement.

The suspect was identified as James von Brunn, an 88-year-old white
    supremacist from Maryland, two law enforcement officials told CNN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number)#As_a_Neo-Nazi_symbol
Last edited by nomo on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nomo

Next

Return to General Discussion