Ted Gunderson

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby JM » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 pm

I talked to ted's latest ex and she is hot to post here. She can tell you the story of why they vacated NE. Well, I can, too but it is better from the horses mouth.
She is an excellent researcher. Like me, she was left with huge phone bills, but also that plan where you can call anyone for a flat rate. Big mistake.
JM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Free » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

JM wrote:

I would get letters form survivors and ted would write "TV/documentary" on the envelope and file them. I tried to get back to all of the people who wrote but it became impossible. ted is always tryig to make a "movie deal". He is even paying his daughter to write the screen play about him.
I got a letter from Sue Ford in the late 80s. She mailed me a copy of her screen play "Starshine" and asked me to read it. Years later when ted was staying at my house she came over for a visit. She wasn't interested in ted at that point. I really didn't know what I could do to help her with her script. After I got rid of ted he just have called her. I didn't know that Brice Taylor was Sue- I heard she was giving speeches with him.
ted also called my froend Noreen Gosch who was introduced to me by Ken Woden a producer for 20/20. She was very helpful with giving me advice on how to deal with all the people who were contacting me. I considered her a good friend. ted and John Decamp were forming a "production Company" and were bugging Noreen to sign a contract with them that she wanted nothing to do with. Somehow ted schmoozed his way in with her and discredited me to her. Now she "hates" me. I tried to warn her..

The condos in Las Vegas. They belonged to Ken and Mary Scheibe. I was told Ken was a retired judge. They were multimillionaires. ted visited them at least once a month because Ken had hired him for security. ted purchased an airline ticket coupon that would allow him to fly as many times as he wanted to for a specific amount of time. he put that on my credit card. I went with him to visit them several times. After I tossed him in 1993, he ended up in Las Vegas, Ken had cancer and was in bad shape. Mary had Alzheimer's and really enjoyed her cocktails. There was a nurse for Ken but I understand he died from asphyxiation. ted sent Mary to Long Beach and paid Judy Hanson to "take care of her." ted took over their condos and I hear that he had all of his homeless cohorts live there.
Recently Mary Scheibe passed away and they all had to vacate because of probate. ted moved to Clatonia, Nebraska and rented a house from John Decamp in his neighborhood.
ted's last girlfriend, fiancee, contacted me after she had told him to leave her house. She went to Nebraska with him and saw what he really was. She has become a long distance friend. She has told me about recent. developments. She knows DeCamp's neighbors and ted's ex. She has tried to put together all of the people ted has scammed.
Another great story. Maybe we can get her on here to comment?

Thanks, Jackie, for responding. These kind of details really help to begin to flesh out a picture of what might have been going on during that time period in Las Vegas.

The copy that I have of Cathy O'Brien and and Mark Phillips's book "Trance Formation of America" says it came out in 1995 (it may be a second edition), and the publisher is listed as "Reality Marketing Inc., 5300 West Sahara, Suite 101, Las Vegas, Nevada.

I heard (through the grapevine) that Cathy and Mark were based in Las Vegas for a period of time in the '90's and that that was where Mark was doing "deprogramming" work with some of the survivors who contacted him and Cathy after reading "Trance Formation." There were reports that he was helping them recover memories then messing with their heads by saying that they were full of it, scrambling their minds and saying that their memories were false... things of that nature (and charging them big bucks for it).

Apparently, Brice (Sue) and Kathleen S. were working with Mark and Cathy in Las Vegas, both at the same time, before they wrote their books, and both made reports of Mark's shady and abusive behavior towards them...

The whole thing is puzzling, and all in all, Cathy and Brice's books may have done more damage than good by discrediting MK survivors, sensationalizing and muddying the waters.

Any details, observations or insights you might have regarding these people and activities will be greatly appreciated.
Free

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Cathy loses alot of credibility because of Mark IMO, he is another one of those shady characters with a sordid past and a hidden agenda.

The things some of these people will say for attention just fucking blows me away, it does nothing but make it that much harder for the real victims to be taken seriously and I suppose that is exactly the purpose of it all.

I used to be a believer, but I have become a little bitter and even jaded the last few years just from hanging out with these people in the conspiracy community at gatherings and conventions, when you meet them in person it really brings it all in to perspective, these are people I wouldnt let in to my home let alone stop and talk to on the street, everything about them just sets off red flags in me, but like I said, maybe I have them all wrong.
Percival

Postby Free » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Percival wrote:

I used to be a believer, but I have become a little bitter and even jaded the last few years just from hanging out with these people in the conspiracy community at gatherings and conventions,

Hi Percival. Did you go to the convention in Atlanta (in 1997 I believe)? I heard that it was a total set-up, that almost every presenter was dirty and that in order to get a discount with the hotel, the spooks scheduled another convention (on surveillance gadgets) that was happening at the same time on a different floor.

Were you there?
Free

Postby Project Willow » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Free were you there? I've heard several tales of it, lots of nefarious stuff going on.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Free » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Project Willow wrote:

Free were you there? I've heard several tales of it, lots of nefarious stuff going on.

No, I wasn't there. I heard a little about it from someone who was. TG, Mark Phillips and Cathy and David Icke, I believe, were all presenting.

Actually, I don't know much. That's why I wondered if Percival had attended.
Free

Postby barracuda » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Wow, sounds like DisinfoFest '97. The Woodstock II of the limited hangout crew.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby JM » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:37 am

Percival wrote:Cathy loses alot of credibility because of Mark IMO, he is another one of those shady characters with a sordid past and a hidden agenda.

The things some of these people will say for attention just fucking blows me away, it does nothing but make it that much harder for the real victims to be taken seriously and I suppose that is exactly the purpose of it all.

I used to be a believer, but I have become a little bitter and even jaded the last few years just from hanging out with these people in the conspiracy community at gatherings and conventions, when you meet them in person it really brings it all in to perspective, these are people I wouldnt let in to my home let alone stop and talk to on the street, everything about them just sets off red flags in me, but like I said, maybe I have them all wrong.

Percival- That really made me laugh. I don't think you are off base at all. The day Mark and Cathy were at my house was weird. It looked like they were living in their station wagon. When everyone go hungry and ted announced with his usual "i'm broke" they offered to share their peanut butter sandwiches with us. I got the impression that Cathy was a very damaged woman. Mark had a strong personality. He seemed to be somehow promoting her. Cathy had sent me a letter in the 80s, I don't remember seeing Mark's name on it .
JM

Postby JM » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

Free wrote:Percival wrote:

I used to be a believer, but I have become a little bitter and even jaded the last few years just from hanging out with these people in the conspiracy community at gatherings and conventions,

Hi Percival. Did you go to the convention in Atlanta (in 1997 I believe)? I heard that it was a total set-up, that almost every presenter was dirty and that in order to get a discount with the hotel, the spooks scheduled another convention (on surveillance gadgets) that was happening at the same time on a different floor.

Were you there?

I'd love to hear more about that. I met Icke back stage after a talk he gave in Pasadena, 2004. He had written about my case and attributed it to gunderson. The person who told me about Icke thought he was great, so I thought I'd set him straight. A bunch of his relatives were back there and they discussed ideas for future money making books and talks. He didn't seem too interested in what I had to say, but he did listen to me. There was a lot of hallucinogenic drug talk, too.
Why do people pay to hear these nuts? I always wondered how so Benny Hinnman had so many listeners when he looks like an obvious screwball with a phony wig.
JM

Postby Percival » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 am

Free wrote:Percival wrote:

Were you there?

Hi Free, I know exactly the conference you are referring to, my business associate was a presenter there and he is really one of the good guys in the community, very sincere much like Jackie and not in it for the money, while I dont believe a lot of the things he does I do know for certain that he believes what he writes and often gives away his books and DVDs to those who cant afford to buy them, he is one of the real deals in this community. I didnt get to attend that one because of work obligations but he did tell me all about it and what he said is very much in line what what you have been told. It was a spookfest and he was shocked just how bad it all went. I have been to just about every other one since 98 and they are all about the same. Just a bunch of sleezy people trying to make a buck off other people's misfortune, NOT ALL OF THEM but more than I would like to admit, there are some very sincere people involved but they are far and few between. I have met some wonderful people at these conferences, dont get me wrong, I have also worked with and collaborated with many of them and co-written several books on conspiracy topics myself but we do not deal with mind control, satanic ritual abuse, the Jews, white supremacism and other bigoted types of asshols and things of that nature, the focus of my group of associates is more about money, banking, how a few people fund both sides of wars and revolutions, things like Iran/Contra, MENA, drug running by alphabet agencies, foreknowledge of pearl harbor attacks and other conspiracies of that nature that are indeed real and can be proven easily and lack the sort of hyperbole of the kind of material Alex Jones and others rely on to get their followers frantic and frenzied.
Percival

Postby JM » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

LABVIRUS.COM
Former FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Ted Gunderson on today’s NutriMedical Report with Dr Bill Deagle MD
October 5, 2009 at 10:23 am (Uncategorized)
12-3pm PST on www.gcnlive.com

Call your local radio station today and ask them to carry the NutriMedical Report on their station!

Former FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Ted Gunderson discusses a long-dormant 1981 triple-murder case and its latest revelations involving Jimmy Hughes and the woman, who was a 13-year old girl when her father was murdered, and who infiltrated a meeting wearing a wire and got some very interesting incriminating evidence on tape in 2008. Jimmy Hughes [US ex-Army Ranger] was the money man, and the trigger-man is still at-large. Evidence of exclusive Presidential government assassination squads and illegal paramilitary Blackwater-esque activities. Drugs in, money out. Also more on Michael Riconosciuto.

Visit Ted Gunderson’s site at http://freeviamail.com/

Also – April of TakeBackThisNation.org – DOWNLOAD THE FREE E-Book “GET A CLUE TO THE SWINE FLU” – CLICK HERE
NEW BOOK – FREE DOWNLOAD

“Get a Clue to the Swine Flu” – Solve the Mystery to ‘WHO done it’ and How to Protect Your Family against Biological Warfare.
Get this 231 page book with shocking new evidence.
Protection through Education: Let’s make this book viral and stop the “pandemic.”

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/10/0 ... deagle-md/
JM

Postby Bridge It » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

:lol:
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby Bridge It » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Anyway did you know that the man being discussed isn't even tha REAL Ted Gunderson!

http://a08201960a.livejournal.com/tag/fbi

:P
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby JM » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Bridge It wrote:Anyway did you know that the man being discussed isn't even tha REAL Ted Gunderson!

http://a08201960a.livejournal.com/tag/fbi

:P

huh?
JM

Postby psynapz » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 pm

JM wrote:huh?

Come on, don't waste YOUR time with posts which convey no information, even as to what you don't understand. Fortunately it doesn't waste much of anyone else's time or bandwidth due to brevity, but what did you hope to accomplish by the effort of making a post just to make an ambiguous gesture of non-comprehension?

Let me try that again, with at least my own unpacked "huh?":

WTF is this fake Gunderson all about? How do we know that early photo of the supposedly "real" Gunderson is the real Gunderson? Does anybody know anything about this story?

It sure would explain some shit. If this were intentional disinfo, it seems like it would be done to discredit Gunderson. But he does that himself. So... huh?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal