Dream's End Interviews Jack Sarfatti

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Fascinating.

Glad I stumbled in while this was on the first page.

Thanks, DE.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Col. Quisp » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 pm

can some genius explain this to me???
http://qedcorp.com/APS/StarGate2010v8.pdf

does it have anything to do w/ synchronicity?
Col. Quisp

Postby justdrew » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Col. Quisp wrote:can some genius explain this to me???
http://qedcorp.com/APS/StarGate2010v8.pdf

does it have anything to do w/ synchronicity?

explain what about it?

that qedcorp site is one of sarfatti's old web sites. Most of his web based domain is falling into disrepair. I hate to say it but the guy was fairly old in the late 90s, he's probably moving into retirement.

he always tended to sprinkle his stuff with references to tv scifi.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Does anyone have a working link for a copy of DE's interview of Sarfatti? I too knew Walter Breen (but not as a child, thank the ghods) and am interested in understanding the apparently mind control program-related grooming of kids.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby justdrew » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm

LilyPatToo wrote:Does anyone have a working link for a copy of DE's interview of Sarfatti? I too knew Walter Breen (but not as a child, thank the ghods) and am interested in understanding the apparently mind control program-related grooming of kids.

LilyPat

I've got the 60 minute 1973 discussion at SRI as an mp3, but not de's interview.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Crow » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Anyone know why DE disappeared again? I can't keep up with him.
Crow

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Crow wrote:Anyone know why DE disappeared again? I can't keep up with him.

Your answer would appear to be contained within your question, Crow.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby annie aronburg » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm

LilyPatToo wrote:Does anyone have a working link for a copy of DE's interview of Sarfatti? I too knew Walter Breen (but not as a child, thank the ghods) and am interested in understanding the apparently mind control program-related grooming of kids.

LilyPat

I asked DE about a copy of this interview and he claims it was all lost when he deleted his blog.

Who inputs their original material straight into wordpress? Who transcribes an interview straight into wordpress? Now we know.

He has hard feelings about this forum, I doubt he's inclined share his research here, even if it is of interest to our readers.
"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
annie aronburg

Postby LilyPatToo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 pm

What an unbelievable waste, to lose access to so much research :(

Thank you for asking, annie. Just now, I found a 16MB folder on my hard drive that contains a bunch of Safari WebArchives of his blog articles, but I don't seem to have the interview itself (well, unless I'm missing it in the masses of information, but I did search for it). Since I know next to nothing about copyrights on blogs, the info is just sitting here--a ton of original research on RI topics. I realize that he got very paranoid about me when he left here, but I wish him well and would be glad to send what I copied to him.

Didn't realize how much I had until right now. Does anyone know whether it can be placed online again, legally? Is it OK for me to share it with people who are interested in topics covered there? The absolute last thing I want to do is to place myself in any sort of legal dispute, but I've always believed that this information is important, so I'm asking...but cringing from the possible repercussions even as I do.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:12 pm

^^The odds of a paranoid outing themselves to the extent of pursuing you legally over that? Doesn't compute for me.

By the look of things diagnostically, DE did take precautions to keep bot indexing and be able to "pull the plug" like he did. Still, I doubt he's going to try and engage you legally for making information available. The combination of expense + necessity of making his information public in order to do so....nah, don't see it happening.

I'm personally really bummed I never caught this when it happened. I guess there really is a downside to marijuana abuse.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Col. Quisp » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:39 am

I think it is OK to share the documents since they were at one time freely available on the web. I don't think I would republish them, however, although there is little chance you'd be sued. He would have a hard time showing damages and since the copyright was not registered w/the Liibrary of Congress there is even less chance and no statutory damages, if I am remembering correctly. Haven't looked at the copyright laws in a long time.
Col. Quisp

Postby LilyPatToo » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am

Thank you both for the input. I'm not planning to publish them myself, though--I was hoping to find a site owner who believed in the value of the information that DE dug up and who would put them up as archives. And I'd be glad to get copies of them to DE if he truly doesn't have copies of everything--assuming he could find a way to look at Safari WebArchives.

Wish to heck I'd made copies of all of the blogs when I heard he was taking it all down, but the ARG stuff just made me heartsick. So I didn't copy much of it, aside from some posts he made about emails or comments he'd received from the "players." And I only kept those because I intended to go through them someday and see if I could recognize onesmartrat writing under another name, since DE was convinced that she was one of his tormentors and that I was in cahoots with her. The latter definitely wasn't true, but I was curious about the former.

Come to think of it, one of his Nazis From Outer Space articles is up now at a UFO site that someone linked to recently. (But just that one, since the rest of that series poked some serious holes in the alien abduction mythos :wink:)

I never could understand why he took down all that painstaking work he'd done...does anyone else have any idea what was behind his decision? That information was important to a lot of people--including survivors of various government mind control programs. And I would think that other researchers would be interested in going forward with some of his lines of inquiry, too. Does anyone know of any plans he might have to resume his blog in future?

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby jingofever » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 am

I thought elfismiles mentioned archiving something, either the blog or the message board. In fact, here he said:

I've been planning on posting an online archive of DE's Theremy work AND his Parapolitical work.

However, life and other projects have kept me from doing so more quickly.

But I am working on it ... but it won't happen all at once and it might be a little sloppy.

Perhaps he has the interview saved.
jingofever

Postby jingofever » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 am

jingofever wrote:Perhaps he has the interview saved.

Actually, never mind him! I looked through my files and found two html documents under a 'sarfatti' folder called 'interview_with_jack_sarfatti' and 'the_control_of_jack_sarfatti.' I suspect the first one is what you are looking for. The second one has the philipacentaur / Sarfatti feud. I can't post them right now but will tomorrow (unless somebody informs me that Dream's End doesn't want them posted).
jingofever

Postby elfismiles » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:43 am

annie aronburg wrote:
I asked DE about a copy of this interview and he claims it was all lost when he deleted his blog.

Who inputs their original material straight into wordpress? Who transcribes an interview straight into wordpress? Now we know.

He has hard feelings about this forum, I doubt he's inclined share his research here, even if it is of interest to our readers.

am home sick today ... feeling absolutely horrible.

Annie, I am pleasantly surprised that DE is communicating with you; he's not responded to my emails or phone calls for the past six months.

DE had agreed to let me archive his stuff online and I have planned on doing so. Then he put his site back up and I figured that meant I shouldn't post the archive ... but then he took it all down again so I don't freakin know anymore.

His oldest original blogspot parapolitical blog is still online here:
http://dreamsend.blogspot.com
[Features his writing from 2003 to 2006.]

I have an archive of that in case it disappears. I have archives of most of his other stuff including a couple of his KadesCorner posts, however, I don't seem to have his Sarfatti interview.

If I remember correctly, the KadesCorner Sarfatti interview degenerated into a pissing match between Sarfatti and, I believe, the TLS (The Last Statue) poster (whom I do not believe is Eve as others here are stating unequivocally) and the philipacentaur user someone mentioned.

I have DE's forum archives as well.

Perhaps I should just post it all as planned over at www.Theremy.com and see how things fall out...

Now I need to take it easy and get well soon.
:ambulance:
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion