Silencing Sandy Serrano (the RFK killing)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Silencing Sandy Serrano (the RFK killing)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 am

Evidence of Revision is really a goldmine, if that's the correct word. Thanks to whipstitch for posting all six parts.

I've just started listening to part 5, but had to pause it 10 minutes in after listening to extracts from the hour-long interrogation of the eyewitness Sandy Serrano by Sgt. Enrique Hernandez of the LAPD. It's one of the most chilling things I've ever heard (starts at around the 2:45 mark):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 777778333#

Random thoughts while listening to it:

1) The poor girl.

2) If the word "evil" means anything at all, then that's evil at work right there.

3) What Sandy Serrano was put through by that bastard Hernandez is analogous to what the whole planet has been put through by the corporate media since 9/11.

Because Serrano was the most adamant about the existence of the phantom lady, she was turned over to a Sgt. Enrique Hernandez for in-depth questioning on the topic. The interview lasted more than an hour and, badly shaken from the almost-accusatory nature of the interview, she took and failed a polygraph (lie detector) test. Here is a segment of the actual transcript, which is taken from Dan E. Moldea's The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy:

HERNANDEZ: I think you owe it to Senator Kennedy, the late Senator Kennedy, to come forth, be a woman about this...Don't shame his death by keeping this thing up. I have compassion for you. I want to know why. I want to know why you did what you did. This is a very serious thing.

SERRANO: I seen those people!

HERNANDEZ: No, no, no, no, Sandy. Remember what I told you about that: you can't say you saw something when you really didn't see it ...

SERRANO: Well, I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong...I remember seeing the girl!

HERNANDEZ: No, I'm talking about what you have told here about seeing a person tell you, 'We have shot Kennedy.' And that's wrong.

SERRANO: That's what she said.

HERNANDEZ: No, it isn't, Sandy...

SERRANO: No! That's what she said.

HERNANDEZ: Look it! Look it! I love this man!

SERRANO: So do I.

HERNANDEZ: And you're shaming (him)...!

SERRANO: Don't shout at me.

HERNANDEZ: Well, I'm trying not to shout. but this a very emotional thing for me, too...If you love the man, the least you owe him is the courtesy of letting him rest in peace.

When questioned by reporters about the brutal interrogation tactics practiced on the girl by Hernandez, the police defended them as normal routine.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/terr ... edy/6.html

Note: It has to be heard to be believed. Seeing it in print is not the same thing at all. And it went on in that profoundly creepy way for over an hour until she finally crumbled.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Silencing Sandy Serrano (the RFK killing)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 am

Well, I've watched the whole thing now, all ten hours of the series, and it is certainly worth ten hours of anyone's time, if you can bear it. I was already more-or-less familiar with much of the material, but a lot of it was new to me. The whole Jonestown sequence is appalling - I didn't realise the evidence was so strong that the CIA was running the whole thing. John Judge gives a compelling ten-minute voice-over summary of that evidence, although much of it remains under lock-and-key. (Why? Rhetorical question.)

Evidence of Revision is a shocking and very detailed documentation of the murdered potential of the Sixties. Using almost nothing but contemporary news reports and a few exceptional pieces of investigative journalism from various sources, it shows what was done to the US and the world by a wholly unelected caste of thugs & plutocrats who wield even more massive power today than they did back then.

Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MinM » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Jim DiEugenio gives a great overview of everything surrounding Sandy Serrano here...

> Sandy Serrano spots Sirhan going into the Ambassador Hotel with the lady in the Polka Dot Dress.

> Sander Vanocur of NBC News finds out about Serrano's eyewitness account and puts her on TV.

> CIA Operative/LAPD Detective Hank Hernandez, of Special Unit Senator, set out to discredit Sandy Serrano.

> Dr William Joseph Bryan, hypnoprogrammer for the USG, bragged to hookers that he programmed Sirhan.

> Sirhan, acting on a post-hypnotic suggestion w/The Polka Dot Dress being the trigger, fires shots in the pantry.

> Thane Eugene Caesar, standing right behind RFK, fires his gun...
Lisa Pease tracks the trail of Manny Pena and Hank Hernandez » from the CIA front USAID » to head up Special Unit Senator in the LAPD. The modus operandi closely mirrors that of the operation that planted Marrell McCollough in the Memphis PD.
http://www.blackopradio.com/black224a.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black224b.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black302a.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black355a.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black376b.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black376c.ram
MinM

StevenM818's video excerpts from "Evidence of Revision"

Postby MinM » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:26 pm

3 videos excerpted from "Evidence of Revision" that get right to the heart of the RFK Assassination. The 2 below have excellent audio of the Sandy Serrano Interrogation, her interview with Sander Vanocur, and a more recent interview.

MinM

Postby Nordic » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 pm

RFK seems to be the "building 7" of the JFK assassination.

Everybody talks about JFK and argues about that, and seems to completely ignore RFK.

I was shocked, when looking into the RFK killing, as to how clear the conspiracy, and coverup, is/was. Just abundantly clear.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 am

Hmmmm. I have watched the RFK clip twice today (I had to show it to my girlfriend when she got home). It has made me cry. There is something supremely spooky about the assassination. Perhaps it was because RFK was a "mad" good human period. I didn't know how much that guy grilled these conscienceless high criminals. I literally had no idea. He also knew he was going to be taken out. The amount of obvious mind control is off the scales.

I just don't know, I just don't know. RFK attempted to stem the evil he saw. He spared no room for anybody who was a fraud or criminal. I just don't know how he did it. I don't know how he found the balls to do it. Truly an amazing man -- that is all for now.

RIP RFK. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby chump » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

How did that interview reach the light of day? Hank Hernandez interviewing Sandy Serrano is an amazing piece of history. Hank is such a sleazebag. Oooh. As I was listening, I'm thinking, this is how they distort the truth. It really pulls the curtain back. I wonder how he feels now about what he did.

It seems that manipulating witnesses and maintaining public perception has become a sophisticated endeavor that still utilizes the time tested methods of blackmail, bribery, intimidation, torture, and murder to maintain the story line.

Have you seen "The Thin Blue Line"?
chump

Postby MinM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Nordic wrote:RFK seems to be the "building 7" of the JFK assassination.

Everybody talks about JFK and argues about that, and seems to completely ignore RFK.

I was shocked, when looking into the RFK killing, as to how clear the conspiracy, and coverup, is/was. Just abundantly clear.

Good analogy. :thumbsup001: Here's another...

Jim DiEugenio compares Scott Enyart's Photos to the Zapruder Film.

Probe V4N1: The Nearness of History: Scott Enyart vs. LAPD on the RFK Photos
MinM

Postby MinM » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Michael Wayne, as mentioned in an audio link above, was stalking RFK à la John Hinckley that fateful day. Presumably to act as insurance just in case Sirhan did not wakeup and smell the coffee. Wayne is tackled trying to flee the scene and handed over to Ace Security (Thane Eugene Caesar's employer that night).
Ace Security naturally turned him over to none other than Hank Hernandez.

The Assassination of Robert Kennedy excerpted from the book The Assassinations Probe magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK , and Malcolm X Edited by James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease

The Education Forum -> Robert Kennedy

II. The Coup
MinM

Postby MinM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 am

Michael Wayne, as mentioned in an audio link above, was stalking RFK à la John Hinckley that fateful day. Presumably to act as insurance just in case Sirhan did not wakeup and smell the coffee...

Actually meant to say Mark David Chapman instead of Hinckley. :oops:

Upon further reflection though Thomas Vallee and Richard Case Nagell more closely parallel the role purportedly played by Michael Wayne.
MinM

Postby nathan28 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:12 am

The Serrano tape is damning. RFK Must Die, though, is probably my favorite as far as this ghoulish genre goes, and remarkably persuasive.

MacCruiskeen wrote:Well, I've watched the whole thing now, all ten hours of the series, and it is certainly worth ten hours of anyone's time, if you can bear it. I was already more-or-less familiar with much of the material, but a lot of it was new to me. The whole Jonestown sequence is appalling - I didn't realise the evidence was so strong that the CIA was running the whole thing. John Judge gives a compelling ten-minute voice-over summary of that evidence, although much of it remains under lock-and-key. (Why? Rhetorical question.)

Evidence of Revision is a shocking and very detailed documentation of the murdered potential of the Sixties. Using almost nothing but contemporary news reports and a few exceptional pieces of investigative journalism from various sources, it shows what was done to the US and the world by a wholly unelected caste of thugs & plutocrats who wield even more massive power today than they did back then.

This is off-topic but since you started the thread I think the evidence is not that the CIA "was running the whole thing"--as Evidence of Revision suggests, that Jonestown was the fulfillment of MK-ULTRA (no, that's Guantanamo)--but merely that it had been infiltrated, both by law enforcement and by private parties like ex-members looking to file in courts. Certainly, though, there was infiltration. Jones said something to the extent of "Lane [the Peoples Temple's attorney] is CIA, get Lane out of here", during a sermon, if I'm not mistaken, and if I'm not mistaken, Lane was one of the only survivors. Think about it this way: Jonestown was considering defecting to the Soviet Union. Do you have any idea what the ramifications of a sect of nominal Christians-turned-dialectical-materialists numbering nearly a thousand, composed almost entirely of poor black people from the US defecting, to the Soviets, when bomb shelters and civil defense was the height of fashion--what the effect would have been? The FBI would have been putting in OT hours assassinating potential Fred Hamptons in every urban area in North America. But to put it another way: Bo Gritz and Mark Lane were both involved in Jonestown. Bo Fucking Gritz. The fucking clown brigade was on the Jonestown story before the ink was even dry. Someone wanted it spun a certain way, and wanted it full of disinfo.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Sirhan's post-hypnotic Coffee trigger...

Postby MinM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Sirhan, in his interview with Dr Bernard Diamond, reveals that the lady in the polka dot dress snapped him out of his sleepy spell by satisfying his coffee craving. When you listen to Sirhan describe that, and you look at the pictures of Michael Wayne, it certainly appears that between having Bobby sign his poster to getting handcuffs slapped on, that Mr Wayne got his coffee wakeup call too. You cannot listen to Sirhan at the end of this video without concluding that he had been programmed. :offair:
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby thatsmystory » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Watching some of the footage brings the contradictory/transparent MO to mind. This MO seems designed to make it obvious that the named perp could not have been solely responsible for committing the crime. OTOH, the cover up seems intended to withhold evidence leading to other perps. One obvious question--why would the MO call for transparency if that meant the government/media would have to work so hard to cover up the truth?

In pretty much any discussion on these assassinations (and 9/11) this issue comes up. One is left to wonder if there is a psychological component (some sort of cognitive dissonance manipulation or raw intimidation), unintended sloppiness (i.e. due to a factor like compartmentalization) or sloppiness to due arrogance of power.

I actually found a book that discussed these issues. It was a JFK discussion group in which members communicated by letters and eventually switched to email. Member names were redacted but it is well known that other members included Col. Fletcher Prouty and Dr. Martin Schotz. I found the book well worth reading even if some of the letters were repetitive and the members sometimes resorted to juvenile debate tactics.

Vincent J. Salandria, a Philadelphia attorney, was the first person to publish a critique of the Warren Report. He was an intimate and trusted adviser to Jim Garrison, and like Garrison, has always maintained that the assassination of President Kennedy was a CIA operation in which the U.S. national security establishment was fully complicit. This correspondence touches all the bases, a full discussion of all the consequences of this terrible conclusion.

Correspondence with Vincent Salandria
thatsmystory

Postby MinM » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

chump wrote:How did that interview reach the light of day? Hank Hernandez interviewing Sandy Serrano is an amazing piece of history...

My guess would be that a couple factors came into play.

1) They promised that this investigation would be 'open', unlike Dallas.

2) Hubris, much like WMD in Iraq, they assumed that the public would accept almost any finding. Plus it helped knowing that corporate media would back those findings.
chump wrote:Hank is such a sleazebag. Oooh. As I was listening, I'm thinking, this is how they distort the truth. It really pulls the curtain back. I wonder how he feels now about what he did...

Mission Accomplished?
MinM

Postby thatsmystory » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I watched RFK Must Die.

Why would the girl in the polka dot dress make such a comment? That isn't something to brag about to the public. That comment made it necessary for Hernandez to badger Serrano.

There is the mystery of what the Kennedys knew. For example, did RFK think he was safe from harm? Did he truly believe no powerful interests would be upset if he won the Presidency and reopened the JFK case?

The MO is baffling.
Last edited by thatsmystory on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatsmystory

Next

Return to General Discussion