House Whip Alleging Conspiracy (and Shenanigans) in S.C.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Pre-empting election fraud in November with meme-reversal

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am

The Alvin Greene psyops is all about the November mid-term elections.

Liberal Democrats have forgotten all about rigged electronic voting machines since 11/08.
Polls show that a majority of Republicans believe that Acorn stole the presidential election for Obama. (!)

So setting up a rigged win for a [blackmailed into complicity] Democrat black man who is "Greene" and having a white man call foul serves to reinforce the misperceptions of Republicans about 'green' Obama AND meme-reverse the fact that electronic voting machines are being controlled to benefit Republicans.

And having this Greene black Democrat being called a "plant" also is a decoy of Obama.
Who WAS a plant, him having a CIA background (B.I.C. job plus trip to Pakistan) that makes him a fascist insider, a situation that must be covered up with a fake controversy about his birth certificate as misdirection away from his PASSPORT history.

The same misdirection-by-fake-controversy was used to cover for Bill Clinton's past work for the Agency.

And if you think the keyword "Manning" is showing up in too many places (thanks, MinM), then you're right. Site of Alvin Greene's home, name of 22 year-ld mil-intel whistleblower feeding Wikileaks...
Here's another-

http://www.examiner.com/x-32127-Toronto ... -the-1980s

According to Reverend James David Manning, U.S. President Barack Obama was an operative for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the 1980s.

On Feb. 16, Honorable James David Manning claimed President Barack Obama was a CIA operative and used his status at Colombia University as a cover up to travel to Pakistan in 1981 during Operation Cyclone when the United States and the Taliban were working together to fight off the Taliban, according to Atlah Media Network.

Obama was a political science major and graduate of Colombia University in 1983.

Manning said Obama was recruited by the CIA in 1981 when he was a student at Occidental College in Los Angeles because the agency was searching for Muslims who were fluent in Farsi and other Islamic customs.

“Obama was perfect as an undercover agent," Manning said. “Obama became the lead agent in the arms and money supply to the struggling Taliban army against the Soviet war machine. Obama’s cover was flawless and skills as an agent; incredible.”

Manning said it’s public knowledge Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 but doesn’t know how frequently he went there.

When the President returned to the United States in the mid-1980s, Manning said he pressured the State Department to allow him to enter Harvard Law School where “he excelled.” However, Manning believes he could have been a multi-million dollar lawyer to cleric or the Supreme Court Justice but Obama did not have proper background credentials as US citizen or as a student of Occidental College or Columbia University.

The Pastor also said his “convenient” marriage to the First Lady, Michelle Obama, helped give him citizenship to the US and a “solid background.” Throughout the 2008 Presidential campaign, then-Senator of New York brought up the situation with Tony Rezco and, once again, Pastor Manning included the issue in his video.

Manning said he will provide the necessary documentation at a trial that will be held between May 14 and May 19 called the “Columbia Obama Treason Trial.” Then, the Pastor will present his case against Obama, who he says is holding the American people “hostage.”
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: House Whip Alleging Conspiracy (and Shenanigans) in S.C.

Postby lupercal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:So setting up a rigged win for a [blackmailed into complicity] Democrat black man who is "Greene" and having a white man call foul serves to reinforce the misperceptions of Republicans about 'green' Obama AND meme-reverse the fact that electronic voting machines are being controlled to benefit Republicans.

hmm.. I can see how Al Greene makes a good Obama piñata, but I don't see how Rawl challenging the outcome can do anything but hurt DeMint, even if he doesn't manage to get Greene off the ballot. It isn't hard to figure out who put him there, and Rawl has six months to spell it out, also a national spotlight, at least for the time being.

So if Rawl pushing back was part of the plan, what's the endgame?
lupercal

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 am

Rawl wouldn't have to have been part of the plan, necessarily. Though maybe he was.

Whatever the case, he's playing it like a total pro, now. I'd love to see what consultants he's paying right now! Why do I have to wait for some dumb quarterlies to find out??? It's NOT FAIR!!!!

But enough about me.

I gotta say, that was a very classy presentation. As well as one that has as much potential to go straight to the hearts of all malcontented angry, how-come-no-one-represents-our-interests voters (irrespective of party) as anyone could possibly cram into a set of talking points while still remaining classy. The high road. Nice choice, Vic Rawl!

Now go out there and shame the media! Make them cover it, you know you can do it!

Honestly, good for him. I really just fervently hope and pray that there's not a tidal wave of muck heading his way. Because it sure would be nice if our votes not counting got a little of the massive and outraged play that's now been drastically overdue for, oh, the last DECADE.

Wouldn't it?

Also, am I the only one who keeps reading the thread title as "Horse Whip Alleging Conspiracy (and Shenanigans) in S.C."? I'm guessing not, since I, of all people, ought not to be misreading it.

I mean because I wrote it, and not because I have super-acute reading powers that enable me unerringly to distinguish an "r" from a "u" at a distance of some number of inches greater than twelve while wearing a cape or anything like that.

That was probably already clear, though, I guess.
compared2what?

Re: .

Postby crikkett » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 am

IanEye wrote:i really do think this whole thing is about the optics of the debate between DeMint and Greene.

crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Simulist » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

That's good. :D
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby crikkett » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am

At best the article you're quoting is hastily-written. And if it's on examiner.com, it *must* be true...

http://www.examiner.com/x-32127-Toronto ... -the-1980s

According to Reverend James David Manning, U.S. President Barack Obama was an operative for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the 1980s.

On Feb. 16, Honorable James David Manning claimed President Barack Obama was a CIA operative and used his status at Colombia University as a cover up to travel to Pakistan in 1981 during Operation Cyclone when the United States and the Taliban were working together to fight off the Taliban*, according to Atlah Media Network.

Obama was a political science major and graduate of Colombia University in 1983.

Manning said Obama was recruited by the CIA in 1981 when he was a student at Occidental College in Los Angeles because the agency was searching for Muslims who were fluent in Farsi and other Islamic customs.

“Obama was perfect as an undercover agent," Manning said. “Obama became the lead agent in the arms and money supply to the struggling Taliban army against the Soviet war machine. Obama’s cover was flawless and skills as an agent; incredible.”

Manning said it’s public knowledge Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 but doesn’t know how frequently he went there.

When the President returned to the United States in the mid-1980s, Manning said he pressured the State Department to allow him to enter Harvard Law School where “he excelled.” However, Manning believes he could have been a multi-million dollar lawyer to cleric* or the Supreme Court Justice but Obama did not have proper background credentials as US citizen or as a student of Occidental College or Columbia University.

The Pastor also said his “convenient” marriage to the First Lady, Michelle Obama, helped give him citizenship to the US and a “solid background.” Throughout the 2008 Presidential campaign, then-Senator of New York brought up the situation with Tony Rezco and, once again, Pastor Manning included the issue in his video.

Manning said he will provide the necessary documentation at a trial that will be held between May 14 and May 19 called the “Columbia Obama Treason Trial.” Then, the Pastor will present his case against Obama, who he says is holding the American people “hostage.”

Who the hell is Reverend James David Manning and what rock did he crawl out from beneath?

And note the last paragraph's apology for printing unsubstantiated rumor ... I wonder (well not really) what proof was presented in this "trial".

*on edit: note the fnords.
Last edited by crikkett on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
crikkett

Postby Simulist » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am

crikkett wrote:Who the hell is Reverend James David Manning and what rock did he crawl out from beneath?

I don't know, but something tells me his Styrofoam Jesus got hit by lightning last night.
Last edited by Simulist on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby crikkett » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Simulist wrote:I don't know, but something tells me his Styrofoam Jesus got hit by lightening last night.

:lol:
crikkett

Postby bks » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

part of me would really like to see Greene creme Demint
bks

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Seconded. Although a part of me would also relish the prospect of seeing Greene con Demint.

compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Or, for the more anglo-oriented among us:

compared2what?

Postby norton ash » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Grandpa Simpson -- "Call me mint jelly, baby, 'cause I'm on the lam!"

Canadian politics can be a sideshow, but this, this South Carolina you speak of ... is exquisitely deranged and mysterious.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

...just had to save this astonishingly self-contradictory wad of semantic denial...

compared2what? wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:"Cui bono?"
"No need for spooks..."

A black [accused] sex criminal named Greene?!
Any idea how often a racist fascist Republican hears the ecology-themed word, "GREEN?"

A helluva lot more than "Willie Horton."

No doubt, "Willie Horton" being a proper name with only one large-scale set of connotations attached to it.

And "green" being a very common word with more than one common meaning.

For example: inexperienced (adj.); the smooth grassy part of a golf course where (I think) putting is called for (noun); money (noun, colloq.); common space in the middle of a village (noun, Br.); ecologically oriented (adj.), et cetera).

As well as a word with more than one common value-laden or emotionally inflected connotation (green with envy, looking a little green around the edges, God's green acre, et cetera).

As well as a common proper name with more than one form (Green, Greene).

As well as more than one very well known usage as part of the name of a commonly known mythic or fictional character (The Jolly Green Giant; Mr. Greenjeans; The Green Lantern; Anne of Green Gables, The Green Goblin, the Green Knight, la fée verte, et cetera).

As well as the first word of a unique place-name in Wisconsin that has a football team the name of which is common knowledge. (It's common knowledge).

To say nothing of Green Day, "The Green, Green Grass of Home," or "And did those feet in ancient time Walk upon England's mountains green." Among others.

There is no neurolinguistic principle or method by which a psy-op could ensure that some (or any) people would associate Greene's name with one (or any) meaning of the word "green" without doing a whole hell of a lot more up-close-and-personal conditioning than simply exposing them to it in a context in which it's the proper name of a political candidate.

As is strongly suggested -- if not affirmatively demonstrated -- by the congressional careers of Rep. Al Green (D-TX) and Rep. Gene Green (D-TX), both of whom are currently in office, and those of Reps. Enid, Mark and S. William Green (R-UT, R-WI, and R-NY, respectively), all of whom held office well into the eco-sense-of-the-word-green era. Before departing from it in, respectively, 1997, 2007, and 1993.

That's how psyops works, keyword mnemonics.

So, no. No, it isn't. As you perfectly well know.

Or should, anyway, if you've actually read any of the many dumptrucks full of Google results that you unloaded on nathan28 when he asked for citations down in the subforums.

Propaganda-of-the-deed is designed using neurolinguistics. For decades.

Anything's possible, including that, I'm sure.

But if it's actually the case, you have yet to provide a single KWH-based example of it. Because KWH isn't a neurolinquistically sound concept.

Uh-huh.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

To post just a small number of the other (ostensibly) relevant movie posters.

You see my point, right?

Because if you can't, fwiw, the above isn't even the full list of associations, meanings, names, and titles that I thought of without much effort off the top of my head while typing.

And it's still not.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby lupercal » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 am

^ Hugh I can believe that Greene is an unwitting intel asset, which isn't a happy thought as it means this will likely not end well for him, and there seem to be other spook fingerprints, like the dubious morals charge and the media orchestration, not least being Jon Stewart's show as reported by Jack. But I don't see how Rawl's challenge could be part of the plan as it calls attention to GOP dirty tricks in a way that can't be welcome.

Anyhow we'll find out where Rawl stands on Thursday, when he makes his case to SC Dem officials, as per BradBlog:

The complaint now goes to the 92-member South Carolina Democratic Party executive committee, which will consider the protest at a public hearing Thursday in Columbia at which Rawl's attorney, F. Truett Nettles II of Charleston, will present the campaign's case. Greene or a representative for him may also attend and present evidence, though he is under no obligation to do so.

It is unclear how many members of the executive body will attend and vote on whether to dismiss Rawl's case, overturn the election or call for a new one, and there is no quorum number the body must reach before proceeding.

The burden of proof at the hearing will be on Rawl.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7894
lupercal

Postby The Consul » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 am

If there is a credible investigation the first question to answer is where Greene, who only months before had himself declared indigent, came up with the $10,000 filing fee. The DRE situation is a lot harder to probe and could take months if not years and result in conflicting conclusions. I don't think it was a prank. My guess is it was an over zealous young Karlboy Rove trying to make his bones in what he figured was a meaningless race in the anything goes politcal cesspool of SC.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion