Albarelli: Morgellons and the CIA’s MK/NAOMI

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Albarelli: Morgellons and the CIA’s MK/NAOMI

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 pm

This is a two-part article by by Hank P. Albarelli Jr., and Zoe Martell.

I've excerpted both parts here and included links for both as well.

NOTE: Lots of the photos aren't for the squeamish.

Morgellons Victims Across the US and Europe (Part 1)

Over the past ten years, more than 100 000 people in the United States and in Europe have complained about a strange and devastating skin disease known as Morgellons. The medical community is divided between those who dismiss it as a psychological disorder and those who regard Morgellons as an emerging disease deserving further study. This issue would normally be confined to scientific medical journals if the Pentagon and federal "law-enforcement" agencies were not so actively engaged in hiding it from the public. In the first part of his investigation, Hank Albarelli reports on a controversy which leads straight to new weapons experiments of the most secret order.

Three weeks ago, we wrote about a “disease” known as Morgellons that very few people in the world know anything about. We placed the word disease above in quotation marks only because a large number of physicians refuse to recognize Morgellons as a medical affliction, with some even refusing to treat patients who suffer from it.

We have listened to a long litany of accounts about doctors who have literally laughed in the faces of Morgellons sufferers, male and female, young and old, with many attempting to make referrals to psychologists. Remarkably, other physicians have mounted web sites mocking and attacking people who report they have Morgellons and those who write about it. Some physicians have dubbed the disease Delusions of Parasitosis, meaning it’s all in the patient’s head. Additionally, there is a website entitled morgellonswatch.com “dedicated to examining the claims made regarding what is termed ‘Morgellons Disease’” and to preventing “sick people into thinking they may have a terrible disease.” Oddly, there are no formal individual or institutional sponsoring names identified on this site.

Despite this seemingly general stance from the “medical community” there are clear exceptions. Nearly every state across the US, and country in Europe, has at least several medical professionals who regard Morgellons as “a serious emerging infectious disease deserving study and research.” Dr. Ahmed Kilani, Laboratory Director of Clongen Laboratories, Germantown, Maryland, says, “I have personally listened to detailed descriptions of the symptoms of this disease and something has got to be done.”

Much more, including super creepy photos at the link.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article165822.html

Morgellons and the CIA’s MK/NAOMI Project (Part 2)

Why is it that the U.S. state apparatus is standing in the way of any serious medical investigation into Mogellons disease? For the simple reason that it would inexorably lead to the covert biological war programmes of the 1950’s. Hank Albarelli lifts the veil on a period - which may not necessarily be over - when the military-industrial complex proclaimed to safeguard the "free world" while testing new experiments on the civilian population that it purported to protect; a period when members of the medical profession - including the CDC - developed diseases that they should have been preventing but which they used instead to contaminate the very people they were supposed to protect.

Dr. Edward Spencer, 75- years old, is one of the few physicians in the United States that takes Morgellons disease very seriously. Spencer is a Stanford University and Yale University Medical School educated neurologist, who worked for nearly 40 years at Petaluma Valley Hospital in Northern California.

One day several years ago, Dr. Spencer was summoned to meet with the hospital’s Physicians Wellness Committee. Spencer had no idea what the purpose of the meeting was, but thought perhaps they wanted to discuss his recently expressed concerns about swine flu and vaccines in Eastern Europe. Dr. Spencer had been alarmed to learn that the flu vaccine sent to Eastern Europe was reportedly contaminated with lethal bird flu virus. Additionally, Spencer had been an outspoken advocate for Morgellons patients.

Spencer had earlier stated, “[The] CDC and medical establishment have been totally negligent in studying this system of disorders known as Morgellons, and have provided no treatment, support, or comfort at all to patients afflicted.” He further stated, “Morgellons is not a problem of ‘delusions of parasitosis’; it is an unexplained illness which is characterized by skin manifestations including non-healing lesions, itching, and the appearance of fibers. There appears to be a strong association with Lyme disease.”

Again, much more at link, including super creepy photos.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article166027.html
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Albarelli: Morgellons and the CIA’s MK/NAOMI

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 am

Morgellons

Posting that word at DemocraticUnderground is one of reasons for my demise there
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

seemslikeadream wrote:Morgellons

Posting that word at DemocraticUnderground is one of reasons for my demise there

Did they actually cite that as a specific reason for banning you?
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Simulist » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 pm

I've scarcely even been to DemocraticUnderground.com, and I'm glad I've not bothered. Several people, most of whom appear to me to be people of integrity, have been banned from that site — and for reasons that seem notably questionable.

This makes me seriously question the motives of whomever it is who runs that place.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

fwiw, I was banned from DU (as Soloflecks) for daring to point out that some anti-semitic attacks have turned out to be hoaxes and using such racist links as signonsandiego. So, yeah.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby operator kos » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm

I read the entirety of both articles, and I was a bit disappointed to see Albarelli quote Jeff Rense as an authority on Morgellons. Another thing that bothered me was that, even if we take the reports at face value, we are clearly dealing with at least two different phenomena. Some cases appear to involve genetically modified parasites, while other case involve self-replicating nanothreads. In some but not all cases, there may be overlap, but lumping all of these cases together under the label of Morgellons isn't helping the case.
operator kos

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:31 pm

operator kos wrote:I read the entirety of both articles, and I was a bit disappointed to see Albarelli quote Jeff Rense as an authority on Morgellons. Another thing that bothered me was that, even if we take the reports at face value, we are clearly dealing with at least two different phenomena. Some cases appear to involve genetically modified parasites, while other case involve self-replicating nanothreads. In some but not all cases, there may be overlap, but lumping all of these cases together under the label of Morgellons isn't helping the case.

Almost word-for-word what I would have written.

Seemed REALLY weird for Albarelli of all people to be bringing up f'ing Rense
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:
Seemed REALLY weird for Albarelli of all people to be bringing up f'ing Rense

Because fuckin' Rense was one of the first if not the first to post about it and give it visibility, that's where I first read about it probably over 7 years ago?, and it is real, no doubt
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Broken clocks, something something something.

I'm not saying I doubt the reality of this condition, either.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm

operator kos wrote:I read the entirety of both articles, and I was a bit disappointed to see Albarelli quote Jeff Rense as an authority on Morgellons.

The final section of the article addresses the problem of Morgellons having very few true authorities, due to deep state secrecy, and the mainstream medical community's near universal dismissal of the symptoms as products of self-abusive psychological disorders. In that arena, I suppose that "the Rense.com website IS a virtual treasure trove of Morgellons resources and studies."

But let's be fair here. This is an 11,000 word essay, and Rense appears in only two paragraphs, and even then, he's introduced only as "an unflinching force who has championed Morgellons victims long and hard, and well before anyone else."

I just want to make sure that the entire article isn't submarined by the mention of Rense.

I mean, should we go as far as discrediting Albarelli's book, "A Terrible Mistake," as well, due to this association with Rense?

operator kos wrote:Another thing that bothered me was that, even if we take the reports at face value, we are clearly dealing with at least two different phenomena. Some cases appear to involve genetically modified parasites, while other case involve self-replicating nanothreads. In some but not all cases, there may be overlap, but lumping all of these cases together under the label of Morgellons isn't helping the case.

One of the article's major sources, Dr. Edward Spencer, says just that:

Dr. Spencer said, “I regard Morgellons disorder as a hybrid bio-nano-machine terror weapon. Establishment medicine and the government, which is now a fraudulent foreign owned corporation, go to great lengths to protect Morgellons from investigation of any sort. Morgellons is not one thing but is actually a system of multiple attack vectors that damage the body in numerous ways and carry various DNA and RNA strands.

operator kos wrote:In some but not all cases, there may be overlap, but lumping all of these cases together under the label of Morgellons isn't helping the case.

Well again, we're in the unfortunate position here of dealing with something that's very difficult to categorize and understand fully without the cooperation of the medical, biological, and scientific communities, and they ain't cooperating. Under those circumstances, I think that this article does a terrific job of presenting all of the symptoms that have rightly or wrongly fallen under the umbrella of Morgellons, and presenting possible explanations for their origins. And as I said above, with this type of deep state subject matter, that's often the best one can hope for.

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby operator kos » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Hey Bruce,

Didn't mean to come off as bashing the article entirely. As someone who has done very little research on Morgellons, I actually found it rather informative. I agree with your last post. And I'm currently in the middle of reading "A Terrible Mistake," which is fantastic.
operator kos

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 pm

operator kos wrote:Hey Bruce,

Didn't mean to come off as bashing the article entirely. As someone who has done very little research on Morgellons, I actually found it rather informative. I agree with your last post. And I'm currently in the middle of reading "A Terrible Mistake," which is fantastic.

Yes, "A Terrible Mistake" IS fantastic!

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby operator kos » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Yes, "A Terrible Mistake" IS fantastic!

Not to get too off-topic, but my new favorite CIA euphemism is the "Health Alteration Committee". Hadn't heard that one before, and I spent a good minute laughing out loud when I read it.
operator kos

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:I just want to make sure that the entire article isn't submarined by the mention of Rense.

I mean, should we go as far as discrediting Albarelli's book, "A Terrible Mistake," as well, due to this association with Rense?

No, no and no. But it was precisely because of how outstanding ATM was that my eyebrow got raised in the first place.

I am also very grateful that Albarelli turned his focus to this subject.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:I just want to make sure that the entire article isn't submarined by the mention of Rense.

I'll third or fourth that sentiment and thanks for your balanced review of the article.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to General Discussion