Creating Earthquakes and "UFOs" via fluid injection

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Creating Earthquakes and "UFOs" via fluid injection

Postby elfismiles » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Not too long ago I finally read the infamous book on the alien abduction phenomena by Jim Schnabel titled DARK WHITE.

www.JimSchnabel.com/dark-white/

Among the many great aspects of this book was a very detailed synopsis of some of Persinger's ideas about tectonic stress generating luminous phenomena (with concomitant EMF aspects effecting human consciousness).

Having seen so many earthquake related threads this past year or so I had intended to post something about this subject. I may scan the passage mentioned in the book above but for now just wanted to post this place-holder...

'Not for public': the oil spill may be getting much worse
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28046&p=342633&hilit=fluid+injection#p342633

Poll: who thinks last weks earthquake was caused by HAARP
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26789

2010: the year of the Earthquake?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27411

Some other relevant links:

Fluid Injection Causes Luminous Phenomena

"The first recorded sighting of earthquake lights (EQL) dates from 373 BC in Greece. The same report mentions extensive underground rivers, but it has taken over 2300 years and the development of statistical methods to suggest a connection among fluid pressure, earthquakes, and geophysical luminosities. Many of the sightings are treated as mystical experiences, depending on local cultural values. In Denver and Rangely, Colorado, and Attica, New York, these sightings correlate with earthquakes and injection of fluid into the earth for waste disposal or secondary oil recovery. In the New Madrid, Missouri, area, luminosities are highly correlated with flooding on the Mississippi River and tend to occur 9 months after high water. Enough luminosities, and radio emissions in the ULF band, are observed weeks to months before earthquakes to suggest that they be tested as a possible forecasting tool for the select places where they occur. The pattern of occurrence may delineate the progress of tectonic strain and so indicate the direction or even location of a future epicenter. Fluid moving through developing cracks may be the source of electrical energy which powers the EQL. A number of potential mechanisms should be considered, involving tectonic strain, exoelectron emission, streaming potential, EM excitation of water droplets, and the fault zone as an EM waveguide."
(Derr, John S., and Persinger, Michael A.; "Fluid Injection Causes Luminous Phenomena," paper presented at the 11th Annual Meeting, Society for Scientific Exploration, Princeton, NJ, June 11, 1992.)

From Science Frontiers #82, JUL-AUG 1992. © 1992-2000 William R. Corliss

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf082/sf082g14.htm

Earthquakes: Natural or Man-made?
by Jason Jeffrey
New Dawn No. 57, November-December 1999 (online 5 January 2004)

Artificially-Induced Earthquakes
Officially, there is such an area of research devoted to man-made earthquakes. Geologists and seismologists agree that humans can induce earthquakes in five major ways: fluid injection into the Earth, fluid extraction from the Earth, mining or quarrying, nuclear testing and through the construction of dams and reservoirs.

In fact, there are officially recorded instances of earthquakes caused by human activity.

Geologists discovered that disposal of waste fluids by means of injecting them deep into the earth could trigger earthquakes after a series of earthquakes in the Denver area occurred from 1962-1965; the periods and amounts of injected waste coincided with the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes in the Denver area. The earthquakes were triggered because the liquid, which was injected under very high pressure, released stored strain energy in the rocks.2

Man-made earthquakes may seem like something out of the X-Files, and it’s probably only a matter of time before the idea is picked up by Hollywood. This year, best-selling thriller author Ken Follett released his latest book, Hammer of Eden, about a terrorist group threatening to level San Francisco with a man-made earthquake. When asked by Salon Magazine how real is the idea of a man-made earthquake, Follett replied that “Some of the seismologists told me, ‘There’s no way this could happen.’ But others gave sad little shrugs and said, ‘It’s hard to say. Who knows? Maybe. It’s within the realm of possibly.’”

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/JEF401A.html

Reviews of Weather Warfare:
The Military’s Plan To Draft Mother Nature
by Jerry E. Smith

Maybe, the reader is thinking, what's so scary about the above? They can't control the weather? It doesn't involve me or my family?" To quote from Smith: "Mainstream science recognizes that man does have the ability to alter the weather on a limited scale intentionally, and to alter the climate on a vast scale unintentionally." Smith presents evidence that what can be done intentionally is far greater than what the mainstream is willing to or able to admit." What if you lived on a fault zone? I suggest you read Smith's Chapter 3 entitled "Earthquakes on Demand?" The ability to create manmade earthquakes was discovered between 1962-1965 when geologists "discovered that disposal of waste fluids by means of injecting them deep into the Earth could trigger earth quakes."

This author can imagine a possible scenario of terrorists injecting "fluids" into one of the major quake faults running through a high population density area. All one has to do is remember how Los Angeles was shut down after the Northridge Quake. I interviewed Oleg Kalugin - a retired major general of the Soviet KGB (republished in "The New Conspiracy Reader," page 159). Kalugin mentioned Seismology Warfare. When I began to ask him about this research, he immediately dropped the subject. Should we assume the Russians are involved in weather warfare research? The U.S. government does not acknowledge this type of warfare. However, Smith provides information about Project Faultless. The project was AEC's testing to determine outcomes of depositing nuclear waste in earthquake faults.

~ Kathy Kasten
Paranoia Magazine, August 2007
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/weatherwarfare.html

http://www.jerryesmith.com/index.php/6

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Creating Earthquakes and "UFOs" via fluid injection

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Please do! I'd be very interested in reading a scan...thanks for the thread regardless.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, I didn't mean the whole book - just the part about fluid injection.

I bought mine via Amazon for pretty cheap:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-White-Aliens ... 140179534/

1 new from $4.59
3 used from $2.99

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Please do! I'd be very interested in reading a scan...thanks for the thread regardless.

Thanks for the link SLAD!

elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah, I just meant the fluid injection part, too. Saul Goode, I'll come across this book eventually, I still appreciate the heads-up.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 pm

:threadhijacked:

This isn't the best thread for this but ... as soon as you posted this I wondered if it was the tape played by Crop Circle researcher George Wingfield at a conference we hosted here in Austin many many moons ago. Wingfield played audio of a taped conversation with Schnabel, whom he called "The Snake", that implied Schnabel was a disinfo agent.

I'd thought about including refs to Schnabel in the SHADES OF GRAY hoaxing discussion thread as Schnabel admits in his book ROUND IN CIRCLES that he did end up hoaxing some circles. But again, as he says in this audio and in his books, he believes there is really something to these phenomena (Alien Abductions, Crop Circles and Remote Viewing) but he also firmly believes there are a lot of other things at work that confuse the issue.

I believe that Schnabel claims that he knew no matter what he said in these recorded phone conversations that he would be labeled a disinfo agent and so just went ahead and "played" the callers, feeding there own ideas about him and the phenomena.

BEHIND THE HOAXERS - PHYSICISTS, SCIENTISTS, STOMPERS AND THE SECRET HISTORY OF CIRCLE FAKING
by Marcus Allen (from The Sussex Circular #33, September, 1994)
http://www.greatdreams.com/faking.htm

THE AQUARIUM CONSPIRACY by Dan Smith and Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Directors, Center for North American Crop Circle Studies from ThinkAboutIt Website
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro06a.htm

Response from Dr Armen Victorian to the James Schnabel "Confessions of a Crop Circle Spy!" article in the MUFON UFO Journal No.295 November 1992: DISINFORMERS, DECEIVERS AND THEIR LEGITIMATE SUPPORTERS
By Dr Armen Victorian
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/archives-p ... -4280.html

:backtotopic:
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

Here are some of the pages I was referring to. Not sure but I think most of what is stated is included in the previously cited online references to Persinger's and Derr's published work...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank you!!
Wombaticus Rex

Postby stefano » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 am

Thanks Miles. Is much of Dark White about the kind of 'neurological intrusion' on the first pages of your scan? That's very interesting stuff.
stefano

Postby elfismiles » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

You are both very welcome Wombat and Stefano.

stefano wrote:Thanks Miles. Is much of Dark White about the kind of 'neurological intrusion' on the first pages of your scan? That's very interesting stuff.

No, I'd describe Dark White as an incredibly well written and well researched immersive exploration of the Alien Abduction milieu.

As in his other explorative forays into the realms of Crop Circles and the military's Remote Viewing program, Schnabel immerses himself in the community of people inhabiting these realms while drawing upon the wealth of important information and research done by others into the nature and mechanisms of the phenomena under investigation.

However, I have no doubt that a number of self-proclaimed abductees found Dark White to be ultimately dismissive of their experiences. I don't feel that that is what Schnabel intended but he certainly puts forth a variety of perspectives which could be considered grist for debunkers.

To me, the value in his work is in giving us greater insight into the lives of those most directly influencing possible abductees as well as the abductees themselves.

He does a phenomenal job of reporting upon the many and varied possible explanations / interpretations of what is going on.

Perhaps better than anyone else who has written about Alien Abductions he encapsulates the various schools of thought within both the ufological and parapsychological communities.
elfismiles

Postby Nordic » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Bumping due to the Arkansas bird and fish kill.

Unusual geologic activity

Starting on September 20, 2010, the area around Guy has been plagued by more than 500 earthquakes. The temblors, ranging from 1.8 (barely noticeable) to 4.0 (obvious), are being investigated by the US Geologic Survey and the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission. The quakes may be related to the injection of salt and other waste water into deep wells to dispose of the fluid without contaminating surface or ground water.[3]
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Somewhere here there is a thread detailing (maybe, maybe just mentioning) my suspicion that Jim Schnabel is a genuine disinfo artist.

I've read Dark White a few times, and didn't think that at first.

EDIT I don't think it details it actually. There's one ref to it in the Alien ABductions and Monarch thread at least...

Probablky not relevent to this discussion anyway. Sorry for the interuption.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 pm

With the melting poles glaciers and other snow from Global Warming we are seeing stress relief on the earths crust
where the weight of the snow is removed. Conversely we are seeing weight added to the crust from the water of the melted
snow displace to new areas that might be susceptible to the stress of this new weight.

I would recommend Charles Hapgood book on Shifting Polar caps with the forward written by Einstein.

It might be interesting to measure em waves and other phenomena at sites where there is great stress occuring from opposing tectonic plate movement

in any case see www.heatisonline.org
fruhmenschen

Postby elfismiles » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Arkansas: Emergency Order Halts Natural Gas Drilling After Fluid Injections Allegedly Caused Hundreds of Small Earthquakes
March 7th, 2011

Via: Arkansas Online:
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2011 ... /?breaking

Chesapeake Operating Inc. and Clarita Operating LLC both said before a hearing Friday in Little Rock by the state Oil and Gas Commission that they will comply with an emergency request to stop injections of used natural-gas drilling fluid in the two wells in Faulkner County.

The drillers made the announcement in a pre-meeting notice. Still, the commission voted 8-0 to approve an emergency order ceasing operations at that the two injection wells. Commission staff suspects that the wells may be linked to an outbreak of hundreds of small earthquakes in the Faulkner County area.

Research Credit: Eileen

http://cryptogon.com/?p=20969

elfismiles

Postby barracuda » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 am

The webcam for Japan's Sakurajima volcano recorded some intense electrical activity during the recent eruption.

Keep your eye on the upper left-hand quadrant. For the first seven minutes, there is a wild display of streaking electrical plasma, orbs, and fireballs.

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Next

Return to General Discussion