Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Europe’s UFO Crash

William Brophy writes, “I was invited by Dr. Roberto Pinotti to the San Marino Republic UFO Symposium as a speaker to talk about the 1933 UFO crash near Milano, Italy and the 1942 Battle of Los Angeles which involve the tall blond Nordics who meet with President Eisenhower at Edwards AFB in 1954 and at Holloman AFB in 1955.” On June 13, 1933, a bell shaped UFO crashed near Magenta, Italy just west of Milano. The occupants were tall blond Nordics with oriental like features on their light blue eyes. The Italians called the UFO la Campania; the Germans called it Die Locked. Benito Mussolini the Prime Minister of Italy informed Pope Pius 11 of the crash and placed G. Marconi in charge of the special RS-33 Study Group, which later served as a model for our MJ-12 group. The Japanese told the Italians and Germans that those tall blonde-haired people were in their legends; this led to the Axis Alliance. Pope Pius 11 was furious and informed President Roosevelt about the UFO crash in 1938. Winston Churchill and Mussolini also carried on secret correspondence about the 1933 crash.

The Japanese carried out a symbolic attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, in 1941, the city holiday of Milano, Italy. The tall blonde-haired people’s craft were the UFO’s over Los Angeles on February 25, 1942, and a large disk with a row of windows was shot down in the Santa Catalina Island and San Clement Island area recovered by the ARS-1 Viking ship and taken to Moffat Field Navy Base. The Manhattan project at Berkeley next door studied the disk. The Trinity Bomb was named after Pope Pius 11 and the three-inch anti-aircraft guns used in Los Angeles,

In April of 1945, the 1st Armored Division captured the Machete Aviation Facility where the 1933 Magenta UFO was kept and it was brought to the United States. My father Lt. Col. William J. Brophy was a B-29 bomber pilot with the 231 Air Base Group at Alamogordo, NM and witnessed the Trinity Bomb. He told me the silver-plate B-29 bomber was named after the Los Angeles 1942 disks.

One month later on August 16, 1945, my father helped his commanding officer Col. Maurice A. Preston recover an oval shaped UFO with three very strange small light grey aliens with praying mantis features on their eyes and face. The UFO had destroyed a communications tower belonging to Stallion Site in the crash near Walnut Creek in San Antonio, NM. My father told me President Eisenhower met with the tall blonde-haired people involved with the 1933 Italy crash at Edwards AFB on February 20, 1954. Eisenhower invited Cardinal John McIntyre to the meeting since Pope Pius 11 had told Roosevelt about the Nordic 1933 Magenta, Italy crash.

I gave Roberto Pinots a book on the F-102 jet fighter, which has photos of two of the early model F-102 jets that were being tested at Edwards AFB on the flight line when the tall blonds met with Eisenhower and Cardinal McIntyre. Another meeting took place in 1955, at Holloman AFB which had to do with the San Antonio, NM crash of 1945 as well as the San Augustin 1947 crash. We have an ongoing investigation into these events. The public in Italy are very interested in the Magenta-Milano crash of 1933, and its relation to other crashes and the Eisenhower meetings. Thanks to William Brophy.

UFO Case Files of Russia

The most famous UFO sighting in Russian history occurred during the reign of Czar Alexei. Yuri Rosziuz and other Russian researchers of the paranormal of studied it extensively. On August 15, 1663, between 10 AM and noon; a great noise resounded over Robozero Lake, located in the Bologda Region: about 50 kilometers southwest of Belozersk . From the north, out of the clear sky appeared a huge flaming sphere no less than 40 meters in diameter.

From its fore part emitted two “flame” beams, about 40 meters ahead of it, from its sides poured bluish smoke. This huge ball of fire, its height of a modern fifteen story building, hovered over the lake.

The phenomenon was observed by a multitude of people. It was the day of Assumption and villagers from all of the nearby villages gathered for mass at the parish church situated on the lake shore. The great noise occurred just as the thanksgiving singing began. Terrified by the noise, the people emerged from the church to the vestibule, but upon seeing the frightful sight they went back into the church prayed to the Lord and the Virgin Mary with tears and weeping”, whereupon the great flame and the two smaller ones vanished.” However, soon after the “the fiery flame” again appeared over the lake somewhat to the west.

Its appearance was just as unexpected as the first time an it had dimmed. A little later the same body, became even brighter and more terrifying, reappeared a half kilometerto the west, and then, moving westward dimmed and disappeared. Page 8, excellent book by Philip Mantle and Paul Stonehill, “UFO Case Files of Russia.”
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash

Postby barracuda » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 pm

I don't understand the relationship of the image to the article here. The picture looks pretty much like a Horton Ho IX.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby pepsified thinker » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Not that it sheds light on the 1933 Milan UFO crash, but seems like there's a general WW 2/UFO contact meme of late (or that I've lately become aware of)

For example:

from here: http://www.sflare.com/archives/world-war-in-the-balance-by-harry-turtledove/
Its around 1940 and pretty much the entire world is at war. The Russians are fighting the Nazis. Yhe Nazis are fighting the British and the Americans. The British and the Americans are fighting the Japanese and the Japanese are fighting the Chinese.

Into this potent brew of temporary alliances descend spaceships full of alien invaders. Suddenly the balance of war has shifted completely. The Aliens swiftly conquer large areas of China, Germany, Poland and America. However, they have vastly underestimated humanities ingenuity and technological level. The Race have a limited supply of their superior machines which which to achieve their conquest and an over-reliance on tradition hampers their thinking.

The author apparently has a Ph.D. in history and certainly his knowledge of the Second World War is very good. Not only does he know who was doing what to who, but he knows what ordinary people were reading and talking about at the time.

This information is used well throughout the book. You don’t get long lectures on what Europe was like during WWII, you just get people acting as they would have done at that time.

The story that Turtledove is telling spans the globe and he needs a large number of characters to tell it properly. The downside to this is that it does take quite a long time to become familiar with the characters as he swaps between them several times in each chapter.

However, as the story begins to unfold you quickly get drawn into the action which doesn’t let up till the end of the last page. Turtledoves viewpoint characters opinions on what is happening vary considerably according to their own beliefs. Some are good, sombe bad and some just indifferent.

The author is happy to share the several different lizard’s views of thingz with us too, showing that “the Race” is no single minded entity.

Ironically however, this time spent in the lizards heads does rather work against one of his apparent goals which is to remind us that these are aliens and think differently to humans.

The single biggest weakness in the writing of this book seems to me to be Turtledove’s occasional heavy handedness. I got a little tired of reading that the lizards were slow to adapt and that humans innovated quickly. I’d got the message after it had been mentioned the first three times.

On the other hand he does a good job on the sheer horror of war. People are killed and their blood splatters over their friends. Characters are forced to hide in dark basements with only a few candles for light.

What does puzzle me though is how this story can be sustained over several more books. By the end of this one it seems as though humanity has most of the cards. They’ve bogged down the lizards advance, are developing nuclear weapons and have significantly depleted the lizards forces.

All the lizards seem to have achieved so far is to nuke Washington and Berlin. It will be interesting to see what twists the author has in store to keep the lizards in the game.

Eoghann Irving is amongst other things the creator and Editor of Solar Flare. He has a life long interest in all forms of science fiction and fantasy and a pressing need to share this interest with anyone who will listen. Find out more at his personal website eoghann.com..

But wait, that's not all--

And,

"we must cultivate our garden"
--Voltaire
pepsified thinker

Postby beeline » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 pm

I love Turtledove! Even met him once at a booksigning in D.C. He is every bit the soft-spoken mad-professor type you would think he is.

On edit: Although I don't think books published in 1995-98 can count as 'as of late.'

Last edited by beeline on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeline

Postby Stephen Morgan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

barracuda wrote:I don't understand the relationship of the image to the article here. The picture looks pretty much like a Horton Ho IX.

Not in 1933.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby freemason9 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 pm

i wonder why there is never verifiable evidence of such things
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Postby Simulist » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

freemason9 wrote:i wonder why there is never verifiable evidence of such things

Pretty amazing: even many of the outlooks people build their lives around — on religion, politics, etc. — often have an astonishing lack of "verifiable evidence" to support them.

And yet, undeterred, those very same people continue to live as if they are in possession of absolute truths.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby barracuda » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Stephen Morgan wrote:
barracuda wrote:I don't understand the relationship of the image to the article here. The picture looks pretty much like a Horton Ho IX.

Not in 1933.

I get that. But the article doesn't reference the image in any way, it simply describes the craft as "bell-shaped".

barracuda

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

My friend and past co-host seems to have found the source of that image...

"Giovanni Pegna's flying wing"

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Pegna

It’s a wind-tunnel model-the details are near the bottom of the Page here:

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/i ... pic=6089.0
http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/i ... pic=6089.0

Pegna was a pretty imaginative designer

the illustrated project is from 1928, it was a seaplane BOMBER with a deep V-shaped hull that doubled as a ventral fin, there were two lateral floats, retractable in the wings, the engines were three, buried in the wings and fuselage. Tested as a model in the windtunnel. Preliminary design only. Piaggio didn't have the structural skills to build it (nor Pegna had the structural engineering experience to design it...). Dimensions were: span m 39.5, lenght m 12.6, height m. 3,65. The preceeding year, 1927, Pegna designed a larger flying wing, even less feasable. It was a transport seaplane with two unspecified engines in wing nacelles and wing floats under them. Span m. 80.0, lenght m 23.5, height m. 12.

seemslikeadream wrote:

barracuda wrote:
Stephen Morgan wrote:

Not in 1933.

I get that. But the article doesn't reference the image in any way, it simply describes the craft as "bell-shaped".

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby barracuda » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks, elfismiles. That's a pretty advanced model for 1928. Moth-like.
barracuda

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 pm

You are welcome. And though I've not seen the documentation myself I can believe this for now.

barracuda wrote:Thanks, elfismiles. That's a pretty advanced model for 1928. Moth-like.

Not Moth-like, Manta-like.

Engineers can learn much from nature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPzodKQays

Embrace Life's HuMantaty!!

Join the Manta Lodge
www.MantaLodge.com.au

elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Ya know what, I just noticed that this image seems obviously manipulated..

See the obvious horizontal line across the "wings" and how its like a digital "fold" and the result is the outer edges / lines don't line up properly on the right side of the picture. Could be from the scan but the pixelization of the green blotchy bulk also seems suspect to me but again could be a scanning artifact.

But the side view seems like a sea plane and apparently he was into aquatic aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio_P.7

elfismiles

Postby Stephen Morgan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Always liked that Nazi rocket plane. Showed ambition. The version with the light sensitive cells and upward facing cannon was especially good.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby barracuda » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Well, yes, you can accuse the nazis of many things, but a lack of ambition is probably not among them.
barracuda

Postby norton ash » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 pm

My fave Mort Sahl joke:

Werner Von Braun just released his autobiography "I Aim for the Stars." Maybe he should've called it "I Aim for the Stars, but Sometimes I Hit London."
Zen horse
norton ash

Next

Return to General Discussion