Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is 'annoyed' by 9/11 truth

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is 'annoyed' by 9/11 truth

Postby Brentos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 pm

JackRiddler wrote:I *named* "9/11 truth" and I'm probably more annoyed by it than Assange. From Jimmy Walter, von Kleist and Loose Change forward, it was successfully subverted into a fact-free toxic garbage dump with an attached cult that diverts from the issues of the 9/11 operation and any effective way of approaching it, and merely taints those who touch it. Where it was the opportunity to expose the deep state and parapolitics in the most lasting and positive way, it instead became a requirement for anyone doing other serious work on these subjects to issue a preemptive self-protection. You seriously want to complain about Assange doing this, in 2010? Tough. Some of you posting here to whine about it actually have yourselves to partly blame. Assange is a thousand times likelier (if still unlikely) to get something genuine hot, like the wargames plans for the day, and to publish it in a way that attracts attention, than those of you wanting to make a big deal about his comments now. Because he actually knows what he's doing, and all you've got is complaints about the 100,000 documents on the Afghan war that wouldn't have been out without him because it doesn't tell you about Freemasons and UFOs. If you're serious about 9/11, buy some books from the real scholars like Nafeez and Paul and Scott and Ruppert and send'em around, and stop harrassing the reporters who aren't covering 9/11, but are putting their lives on the line every day to get out the stuff they can actually dig up (Amy, Scahill, Assange).

Remember, You are posting on a site that freely mixes UFOS & Freemasons with it all. Its like 'Climate Change/Global Warming' isn't it? You can pick out people who piss you off, but it takes nothing away from the truth. I'm suggesting that you underestimate an industry that gets literally billions & trillions a year of funding, and is closely integrated with the media.

EDIT: I just re-read your comment, you are an elitist.

"Assange is a thousand times likelier (if still unlikely) to get something genuine hot, like the wargames plans for the day, and to publish it in a way that attracts attention, than those of you wanting to make a big deal about his comments now. Because he actually knows what he's doing, and all you've got is complaints about the 100,000 documents on the Afghan war that wouldn't have been out without him because it doesn't tell you about Freemasons and UFOs."

Dude, I don't need fucking Assange, there's already enough out there that blows his info away!! The fact that the media push smoke out of his arse is at the most damage control, IMO.

"and to publish it in a way that attracts attention", that the key...tell me , how does that happen?
Brentos

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Brentos wrote:

...is that bad or something? I don't get it.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Laodicean » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Dude, I don't need fucking Assange, there's already enough out there that blows his info away!!

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Brentos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Laodicean wrote:
Dude, I don't need fucking Assange, there's already enough out there that blows his info away!!

Cite plz.

No problem, http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/conte ... 7TOCPJ.SGM
Brentos

Postby Laodicean » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah, I read that already, what seems like ages ago. That dust certainly blew away, my friend.
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Brentos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Laodicean wrote:Yeah, I read that already, what seems like ages ago. That dust certainly blew away, my friend.

'Yeah, I read that already, what seems like ages ago. That dust certainly blew away, my friend.'?

Okay, So, you refuse to answer questions from 2000/2001...basically the major event of the century, and you expect me to just 'follow suite'. What leads up to Assange, and your fairy tail is part and parcel (sorry for antiquated language circa 1950s).
Brentos

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Brentos wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:I *named* "9/11 truth" and I'm probably more annoyed by it than Assange. From Jimmy Walter, von Kleist and Loose Change forward, it was successfully subverted into a fact-free toxic garbage dump with an attached cult that diverts from the issues of the 9/11 operation and any effective way of approaching it, and merely taints those who touch it. Where it was the opportunity to expose the deep state and parapolitics in the most lasting and positive way, it instead became a requirement for anyone doing other serious work on these subjects to issue a preemptive self-protection. You seriously want to complain about Assange doing this, in 2010? Tough. Some of you posting here to whine about it actually have yourselves to partly blame. Assange is a thousand times likelier (if still unlikely) to get something genuine hot, like the wargames plans for the day, and to publish it in a way that attracts attention, than those of you wanting to make a big deal about his comments now. Because he actually knows what he's doing, and all you've got is complaints about the 100,000 documents on the Afghan war that wouldn't have been out without him because it doesn't tell you about Freemasons and UFOs. If you're serious about 9/11, buy some books from the real scholars like Nafeez and Paul and Scott and Ruppert and send'em around, and stop harrassing the reporters who aren't covering 9/11, but are putting their lives on the line every day to get out the stuff they can actually dig up (Amy, Scahill, Assange).

Remember, You are posting on a site that freely mixes UFOS & Freemasons with it all. Its like 'Climate Change/Global Warming' isn't it? You can pick out people who piss you off, but it takes nothing away from the truth. I'm suggesting that you underestimate an industry that gets literally billions & trillions a year of funding, and is closely integrated with the media.

"Assange is a thousand times likelier (if still unlikely) to get something genuine hot, like the wargames plans for the day, and to publish it in a way that attracts attention, than those of you wanting to make a big deal about his comments now. Because he actually knows what he's doing, and all you've got is complaints about the 100,000 documents on the Afghan war that wouldn't have been out without him because it doesn't tell you about Freemasons and UFOs."

Dude, I don't need fucking Assange, there's already enough out there that blows his info away!! The fact that the media push smoke out of his arse is at the most damage control, IMO.

"and to publish it in a way that attracts attention", that the key...tell me , how does that happen?

You have no idea what you are talking about, JackRiddler is one of the best posters I have ever read on the net, and always a gentleman. I respect him to the max. I've been reading him probably over 6 years now "elitist" never crossed my mind.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Brentos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:
Brentos wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about, JackRiddler is one of the best posters I have ever read on the net, and always a gentleman. I respect him to the max. I've been reading him probably over 6 years now "elitist" never crossed my mind.

Thanks for telling me that I have no idea about what I'm talking about.
Brentos

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Brentos wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:
Brentos wrote:

Thanks for telling me that I have no idea about what I'm talking about.

as far a Jack goes you don't and your welcome

did you make your elitist judgement about Jack from one post you read?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 am

JackRiddler, why are you ignoring the stunning dedicated expanding work that Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth is doing?

They've been piling up the scientific proof papers and are allied with Firefighters for 9/11 Truth.

They are now promoting a major awareness campaign in the massive NYCity media market plus a new website focused on WTC7 named after the naive outburst of a judge who had never heard of the third demolished building called-
http://buildingwhat.org/

JR, you are way out of touch with the 9/11 Truth movement on the science activism end and seem bogged down.
Get back up to speed on EVIDENCE, y'all. :idea:
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 am

So, you refuse to answer questions from 2000/2001...basically the major event of the century, and you expect me to just 'follow suite'.

There is more to wikileaks than just what happens in America.

Or Assange or that matter. But you knock yourself out not following suite.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am

Thank you for that endorsement, SLAD.

Currently on the run (not like Assange), but maybe I'll do another round on demolitions with Hugh later.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Previous

Return to General Discussion