Berlet: Conspiracies, Demonization & Scapegoating

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

compared2what? wrote:Hugh: I already conceded, stating my reasons for doing so. It's customarily considered good sportsmanship to graciously stop debating after your opponent has flatly stated that since she would prefer not to bring it than to prevail, you may have it.
I'm sure I'll catch you soon elsewhere, and look forward to seeing you then.

I thought it appropriate to comment on your previous comments, that's all.
Other people do read the debate and try to figure out what's what
about the people mentioned, not about c2w and hmw.

Anybody who can find a copy of Mark Lane's 1966 documentary film, 'Rush to Judgement,' with lots of interviews with witnesses ignored by the Warren Commission, will realize why the CIA has had so much to hide for so long.

Having listed one decoy movie about Mark Lane, I'll refrain from listing the 40-something assassination decoy movies I've identified so far. 8)
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

monster wrote:
MinM wrote:"The world will never know the true facts.." Jack Ruby;

Hm, I'd never seen that last part... so he was accusing Lyndon Johnson? That's what Evidence of Revision says, too... but I don't remember seeing that bit of footage in their documentary.

More Ruby...
Jack Ruby and the Dallas Magicians - The Education Forum
Thread 2 of 2- Did CIA Magicians Program Jack Ruby?

Tom Scully wrote:The point here is that John Mulholland, the smartest and most committed illusionist of his generation, close friend of Harry Houdini, was recruited by the CIA to teach covert operators "the art of deception", and, in this very small community of expert technicians, John Gaughan, protege of Dallas master magician, Mark Wilson, a man who allegedly knew Jack Ruby, is the expert who currently knows how to perform John Mulholland's most intricate set of illusions, "Dr. Hooker's Impossibilities".
I was surprised to find that Ruby was described as hosting the act of Blackstone Jr., and was in close contact with AGVA Union officials Alton Sharpe and Tom Palmer. Those two mens were friends and expert magical performers/illusionists. Neither the
WC or the HSCA makes any mention of these details.

Why would there be "chatter" about Jack Ruby and a "second shooter" on themagiccafe.com/forums ? ...

Robert Howard wrote:According to Alton Sharpe, the illusionist Blackstone Jr. went directly from working at LBJ & wife's Austin, TX television station to working an extended series of midnight "engagements" at Jack Ruby's Carousol Club, and then to international stardom...

The FBI's Nov. 26, 1963 interview of Sharpe includes no reference to Blackstone Jr,:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi ... eId=145424

Sharpe also reveals that both he and Tom Palmer at the Dallas AGVA Union office were accomplished illusionists who were still friends into the 1990's...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=14312
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Aw, can't resist.

The CIA-Hollywood decoy movie for Mark Lane's book, 'Plausible Denial,' was the 1991 movie alled 'The Butcher's Wife' starring Demi Moore as a psychic woman named "Marina Lemke."

"Marina, the butcher's wife"=Marina Oswald, Soviet wife of the patsy.
"Lemke"=Lev Lemke, most famous USSR movie actor.

The movie began and closed with scenes from a a lighthouse, specifically-
the spotlight.
As in the Liberty Lobby's Spotlight newspaper that Mark Lane defended from E. Howard Hunt's libel lawsuit.

"Marina Lemke" knows things before other people do, just like Rose Cherami-
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcheramie.htm

Frikkin' spooks. The JFK cover-up is a significant portion of the Hollywood industry's bread and butter that keeps CIA screenwriters finding new ways of diffusing history.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

CIA Chip Berlet was a JJA protégé?

Postby MinM » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
Because it is very important to be able to distinguish deliberate mind-benders from every one else.

Seems you didn't know about the professional tactics of Chip CIA Berlet and why he was targeting Mark Lane and Lt. Col. L. Fletcher Prouty since 1992 when Oliver Stone ripped open the JFK cover up permanently.

Lane and Prouty give us the skinny on that crime against democracy that will haunt the CIA forever. And they are not 'anti-semitic rightwingers peddling the Protocols' even though Berlet pushes that line to prevent newbies from learning from those two men.

Berlet even admits that there is nothing anti-semitic in Prouty's 1973 'Secret Team' book in one of his crappy essays using 'damned with faint praise' implying he is anti-semitic somewhere else.
False. Prouty never espoused anything bigoted up to his death in 2001.
Right in the middle of Berlet's lying steaming pile he puts a paragraph of the truth to cover his ass. As if we wouldn't notice-

http://www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-14.html
Critics of the Christic thesis say the "Secret Team" was not a cabal operating against the will of the president or the CIA, but was an illegal, secret government-sponsored operation established by CIA director William Casey and coordinated by White House aide Oliver North, with assistance from a network of ultra-right groups who were determined to circumvent the will of Congress. This "Enterprise" at times worked closely with the Mossad and carried out clandestine counterinsurgency missions. Some of these counterinsurgency missions were based on the same model of pacification used by U.S. Special Forces and clandestine CIA operations in Vietnam. It is just this emphasis on counterinsurgency and clandestine operations rather than direct military battles that forms the basis of criticism in Fletcher Prouty's book Secret Team. Prouty criticized the CIA for promoting covert action techniques which he traced to the influence of the British intelligence service MI5 on the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), precursor to the CIA. Prouty said such meddling and convoluted efforts at fighting communism resulted in the needless deaths of American servicemen. There is no evidence of any obvious anti-Jewish conspiracy theories in the original Prouty book.

Jim DiEugenio believes that Chip Berlet was a protégé of James Jesus Angleton. (towards the end of the clip below):

Didja get that oblique lie?
"...no evidence of any OBVIOUS anti-Jewish conspiracy theories..."
PROUTY NEVER UTTERED OR WROTE A WORD OF BIGOTRY.

But Prouty did identify CIA men in Dealey Plaza photos who were assassination and coup experts, the Operation Mongoose team, like Lansdale. Ouch. That hurts CIA. So Berlet's gotta shoot the messenger with a smear.

So the credibility considerations of Berlet vs Lane/Prouty are HUGELY important in the post-JFK age of exposing spook culture.
Likewise, Berlet is important as a CIA professional doing deceptive defense against the truth.

Cool. No biggie. So we're all catching up to the same page. 8)

Earth-704509
MinM

Re: Berlet: Conspiracies, Demonization & Scapegoating

Postby fruhmenschen » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

In 1990 we brought Chip Berlet to speak at our conference looking at crimes committed by the FBI.
Bad mistake on my part. I was suckered into believing he was legit . At the time he was trying to get
elected to the National Board of NCARL (National Committee Against Repressive Legislation.)
I had a brief talk with Frank Wilkinson , NCARL Executive Director, and let him know what my rigorous intuition
thinking was. Chip Berlet did not get the position.
NCARL was responsible for closing down THE HOUSE UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE around 1978.
Frank Wilkinson is one of my heroes.
fruhmenschen

Mark Lane and Grace Stevens

Postby MinM » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:15 pm

American Dream wrote:Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
He especially targets for badjacketing people who write about CIA criminal culture and the murder of JFK, like Mark Lane ('Rush to Judgement') and L. Fletcher Prouty ('The Secret Team: CIA and its Allies in Control of the World'). His anchor for his line is Larouche. Larouche is not a good guy worth defending but is highly visible and pointing people at CIA crimes. So it serves two purposes to demonize him and portray others as being like Larouche with 'guilt by contrived association.'

Mark Lane may be a good researcher, but then again maybe not. His involvement with bringing MLK witness Grace Stephens to Jonestown does raise some serious questions...

What's the deal with Mark Lane and Grace Stevens? Mark Lane sprung Mrs Stevens out of that insane asylum she was dumped in for straying from the official line in the MLK case. Was her willingness to accompany Lane down to Jonestown one of the conditions of her release? :shrug:

BTW aangirfan, and apparently others, have tried to connect some dots between Jonestown and John Lennon.

rigorousintuition.ca - View topic - 3/27 Thom CIA Hartmann prepping for MLK killed-4/4 day

rigorousintuition.ca - View topic - 2002 DC Beltway Sniper Case Ends?

rigorousintuition.ca - View topic - Lennon assassination second gunman?

aangirfan: JOHN LENNON; LSD; YMCA; WORLD VISION

aangirfan: JOHN LENNON
Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to General Discussion