Mar 19 Super Moon

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Mar 19 Super Moon

Postby DoYouEverWonder » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Interesting that it's turning out to be the perfect night to launch an attack.
DoYouEverWonder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby thurnundtaxis » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Searcher08 wrote:When I saw the thread title, I thought it referred to some form of crowd-sourced bottom flashing :)

We can only hope...Image
thurnundtaxis

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 pm

anothershamus wrote:On that list they forgot to add the Haiti Earthquake, one year ago!

That makes 4 huge quakes, in one year.

In order:
Haiti
Chile
New Zealand
Japan

Next? On the Supermoon!

Wasn't there also China? In geo terms, 2004 is not long ago, and that Indonesian earthquake/tsunami was one of the craziest in modern times.

I'm kind of worried what the progression of "holy eff" events will be, since things just keep upping the ante.

On the anniversary of Waco and Oklahoma City(the period around April 19th always yields bad shit: VT Tech, Columbine, etc)
the final space shuttle mission will launch. As a paralyzed Giffords looks on, her husband will command the final mission into space on the Discovery
to meet his identicle twin brother who heads the international space station. Two twins meeting in space, on April 19th in the ongoing Giffords Tuscon shooting saga.

That has symbolism all over it, and I can't help but think like Goro Adachi and wonder if that will be a trigger for something.

Now Im not into astrology...but when 9/11 happened, Saturn was in Gemini ( I I, or twins) opposite Pluto in Sagitarius <--I--<, or an arrow)
Either this stuff is just a coincidence, or the controllers of the world are into some crazy stuff. That, or there is a sacred language the universe speaks to us in(Gee, thanks Goro and Kotze!)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby anothershamus » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 pm

thurnundtaxis wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:When I saw the thread title, I thought it referred to some form of crowd-sourced bottom flashing :)

We can only hope...

I HAD to take out the image, that was some NASTY CRACKAGE! I can't be a party to the repost!

I do like the metaphor!

The big crack is coming to us this week!
)'(
anothershamus

Postby anothershamus » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 am

I saw the the SUPERMOON and lived!

I will await the earthquake with baited breath!
)'(
anothershamus

Postby justdrew » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 am

anothershamus wrote:I saw the the SUPERMOON and lived!

yeah, just saw it too. very bright. the cloud cover pulled back enough to get a clear view finally. too cold out though. Beginning to wonder if it's ever going to warm up, this has seemed a very long winter for some reason.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 am

justdrew wrote:
anothershamus wrote:I saw the the SUPERMOON and lived!

yeah, just saw it too. very bright. the cloud cover pulled back enough to get a clear view finally. too cold out though. Beginning to wonder if it's ever going to warm up, this has seemed a very long winter for some reason.

You think so? It hasn't been that bad in Seattle. How cold is it down there? I just remarked to my significant other that it's a little chilly, but it smells like summer outside. She agreed, only probably because I am the man of the house.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby crikkett » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

82_28 wrote:How cold is it down there? I just remarked to my significant other that it's a little chilly, but it smells like summer outside. She agreed, only probably because I am the man of the house.

Curiously enough, dh commented that the chill here in the Bay Area was tolerable only because it "feels like spring."

Ref. your own "nasty crackage," anyone who needs to claim "man of the house", isn't.
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby marycarnival » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

justdrew wrote: too cold out though. Beginning to wonder if it's ever going to warm up, this has seemed a very long winter for some reason.

I dunno, spring seems right on time this year, perhaps even a bit early...did a quick check, and temps right now are right in line with averages....don't worry, it'll be way too hot soon enough!

Vive le Printemps! :umbrella:
marycarnival

Postby Nordic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Well here it is, the 20th.

I don't remember an earthquake. Maybe I slept through it.

How could this prediction have been wrong??
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Belligerent Savant

Previous

Return to General Discussion