4-29 2011: A Tale of Twin Egregores

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 4-29 2011: A Tale of Twin Egregores

Postby barracuda » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 am

Hoo boy, if we're gonna keyword hijack Freddy Krueger as part of the festivities, we might as well go the whole route.

Retired Air Force Major Predicts UFO Sightings at Royal Wedding

The upcoming royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton is expected to be viewed by more than a billion people worldwide -- and possibly a few extraterrestrials, according to at least one former military officer.

George Filer, a retired Air Force major, runs the National UFO Center and says it's common to see UFOs around important events.

"The craft seem to have an interest in anything important," Filer told AOL News. "They've been sighted recently over Libya and near the Japanese tsunami."

Filer says his center averages more than 1,000 sightings a month, and he expects to get a few UFO reports from the area surrounding Westminster Abbey, the site of the April 29 wedding.

There are two reasons behind Filer's prediction: In the last few weeks, he's been getting reports from British Royal Air Force pilots who reported seeing UFOs over the English Channel, and, more importantly, he says the royal family is very interested in the UFO phenomenon.

Filer knows this personally because he once had a conversation about UFOs with William's grandfather, Prince Philip.

"It was around 1961 or '62, when I was a navigator in a tanker," Filer said. "He met with a group of us after a dinner because he wanted to talk about UFOs. He told us that the RAF had stopped sending fighters after UFOs because some of them didn't come back.

"They decided to send tankers, which were nearly as fast as the fighters but could hold 15 hours of fuel, compared to two for the fighters."

Filer says the prince also revealed that his interest in UFOs was more than just concerns of national security -- it was personal.

"I asked him why he was so interested in UFOs and he explained that his uncle, the Earl Mountbatten, had seen them up close," Filer said.

Even though the meeting took place during the Cold War, Filer discounts the underlying possibility that the UFOs seen during the period were actually Soviet craft.

"That was always a possibility, but it seemed unlikely since these craft were bigger than expected -- it's like an aircraft carrier in space," he said. "However, the Soviets did try to penetrate the airspace of the United Kingdom and the United States quite regularly."

Filer's account of Prince Philip's UFO interest gets support from Colin Andrews, a renowned investigator of crop circles in Britain during the 1980s. Crop circles -- a term coined by Andrews -- are mysterious patterns, created by the flattening of crops, that many people believe have been created by extraterrestrials.

"The queen even put a book of mine about the subject, called 'Circular Evidence,' on her official summer reading list, the first paranormal book ever included," Andrews told AOL News. "Prince Philip and the queen are particularly interested in the subject. And their interest seems to be based on personal experiences."

Andrews says the queen even sent him a letter confirming that very fact, despite official denials from the British government and the royal family.

"I have numerous documents attesting to that, even though Nick Pope, the head of the UFO project of the Ministry of Defense, publicly stated the queen and the government had no official interest in UFOs," Andrews said. "I believe he was under instruction to make that statement and he later confirmed that during a live interview with the BBC."

Andrews posted the queen's letter on his website but was asked to remove it because it was a "personal" correspondence not meant for public consumption.

"The royal family has not just an interest in UFOs and crop circles, but a great interest," Andrews added. "And that includes Prince Charles and the late Princess Di.

"As for Prince William, I'd be surprised if he wasn't interested as well."

UFO researcher Michael Luckman says Prince Philip's UFO curiosity comes from his uncle, the first Earl of Mountbatten.

"Lord Mountbatten not only had a sighting, but one of his former employees reportedly claimed they saw a craft on [Mountbatten's] estate," Luckman said.

Dan Willis, a Denver genealogist who wrote about Prince Philip in his e-book, "Romanovs in the 20th Century," says that while Mountbatten's sighting was reported extensively in the British press, he wasn't aware of an actual craft -- or that the prince was interested in UFOs himself.

"However, it wouldn't surprise me," Willis told AOL News. "Whatever comes into his mind usually comes out of his mouth, so I can see him talking about this."

UFO sightings is a family tradition, Luckman speculates. He also says Prince Charles was chased by a UFO in 1989 while flying back to Britain from the United States.

Willis says his research shows that the queen has shown interest in crop circles, especially during the 1960s and '70s when they were destroying crops.

"She was even photographed inside a crop circle, but I think her interest was more because this was something that was affecting citizens than her being a real fan," Willis said.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman denied AOL News' interview request on this topic, and Filer isn't surprised.

"Officials at the U.S. government have told me that a head of state will not admit the truth about UFOs unless three or four other heads of state will stand with him," Filer said.

Luckman believes the upcoming royal wedding could be the perfect occasion to make such an announcement.

"I understand if disclosure could be a concern, but if the royal family came through with what they know, it could be a good thing," he said. "I personally feel such an announcement would be a great wedding present to the world."

Although Andrews believes William is just as interested in UFOs as his father and grandfather, he says there is little chance the royal family will make such a disclosure, wedding or not.

"Having knowledge of this phenomenon gives them an edge that can help them maintain power," Andrews said
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 am

Well well well. A marriage of the marriages.

Shuttle Endeavour Will Be Visible Over UK Just After Final Launch

On April 29th, 2011, the space shuttle Endeavour is scheduled to blast off for the last time, delivering the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and an ExPRESS Logistics Carrier to the International Space Station.

If you live in the UK you can watch the launch live on NASA TV and a number of other sites on the internet, but that’s not all you can do! You may be able to watch it fly over the UK with your very own eyes about 20 minutes later!

Yes! You can watch the Shuttle fly over the UK roughly 20 minutes after launch (launch time is currently set for 3:47 p.m. EDT – 8:47 p.m. GMT) if the timing is right and skies are clear. It will be accompanied by its bright orange external fuel tank as it sails across the sky.

http://www.universetoday.com/85166/shut ... al-launch/

Hat-tip to Mr Adachi. It'll be interesting to see what corresponds at that time. Probably consummation under the covers.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby MinM » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:07 am

8bitagent wrote:Where Diana was killed

Above the Pont de L'alma Tunnel

Where JFK was killed

Royal wedding: The route on the day

After the ceremony at Westminster Abbey, William and Kate will travel in an open carriage leading a formal procession to Buckingham Palace. Above, explore the route that will be thronged with well-wishers
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby crikkett » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 am

MinM- there's no overpass at the end of the London route, is there?
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby norton ash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 am

I Googled 'royal wedding demonstration' :

The first 7 pages of links are appx 85% 'Muslim Radicals Plan Royal Wedding Demo' stories which began April 19 and the worldwide media has apparently been running with since then.

Oh, those muslim radicals!
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Stephen Morgan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

what I hate is seeing fags all over the place. I saw an old woman with one jammed ni the front of her shopping trolley today. Fucking patriotism. Flags ought to only be displayed during the world cup, possibly the European Championships, and they should be St George's Cross flags, not Union flags. women having their children in push-chairs waving the things, pubs wanting to put up bunting, the whole thing sickens me.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby norton ash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm

what I hate is seeing fags all over the place.

Bwahaw. That's what I hate about England too.

All that public smoking is indeed odious.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Occult Means Hidden wrote:Well well well. A marriage of the marriages.

Shuttle Endeavour Will Be Visible Over UK Just After Final Launch

On April 29th, 2011, the space shuttle Endeavour is scheduled to blast off for the last time, delivering the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and an ExPRESS Logistics Carrier to the International Space Station.

If you live in the UK you can watch the launch live on NASA TV and a number of other sites on the internet, but that’s not all you can do! You may be able to watch it fly over the UK with your very own eyes about 20 minutes later!

Yes! You can watch the Shuttle fly over the UK roughly 20 minutes after launch (launch time is currently set for 3:47 p.m. EDT – 8:47 p.m. GMT) if the timing is right and skies are clear. It will be accompanied by its bright orange external fuel tank as it sails across the sky.

http://www.universetoday.com/85166/shut ... al-launch/

Hat-tip to Mr Adachi. It'll be interesting to see what corresponds at that time. Probably consummation under the covers.

Oh wow, yeah this whole thing feels very unprecedented. People on other "conspiracy" forums seem to thing something will happen; however the ritual itself would be for these two events to transpire in their entirety without incident. The shuttle crossing into visibility for British viewers compounds this, as does Mark meeting his twin in space...very cube-brick.

I just wonder what other non planned events will transpire in the world Friday. On 8 8 8, the start of the Beijing Olympics the war between Russia and Georgia broke out for a few days
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby freemason9 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Canadian_watcher wrote:
freemason9 wrote:I have heard only bits and pieces about this "royal wedding." I know little about it, and I suppose I don't listen to any media outlets that promote it; nevertheless, it doesn't seem like the media is engaging in any more whorish behavior than usual.

do you look in your inbox at all? I just got this:

"Plan Your Own Royal Wedding with 10% OFF! USE CODE: ROYALWEDDING"

We're in the middle of a national election campaign and the Globe and Mail Newspaper had the big event as three of six top stories yesterday.

Maybe I have a highly efficient spam blocker.
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 am

Two very interesting takes on this wedding/nasa stuff:

The incredible syncs between fantastic four rise of the silver surfer and whats been going on in the world since the Giffords Shooting/Mass animal dieoffs commenced this period
http://nwointelreport.blogspot.com/2011 ... sited.html

And Goro Adachi's take
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/lu ... estiny.htm

Seriously though, I have this odd feeling that in some odd way the Giffords shooting regardless of its randomness, seems to have really jumpstarted this ominous path the world is on.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby crikkett » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 am

8bitagent wrote:Two very interesting takes on this wedding/nasa stuff:

And Goro Adachi's take

Hey 8bit, what's behind old Goro's paywall? He goes on and on and on about earthquakes and the title seems to suggest that somehow the devil is involved, but he doesn't actually say that....until: (just like David Icke) you get to part where you have to pay to hear the punchline.

So is there a punchline?
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 pm

crikkett wrote:
8bitagent wrote:Two very interesting takes on this wedding/nasa stuff:

And Goro Adachi's take

Hey 8bit, what's behind old Goro's paywall? He goes on and on and on about earthquakes and the title seems to suggest that somehow the devil is involved, but he doesn't actually say that....until: (just like David Icke) you get to part where you have to pay to hear the punchline.

So is there a punchline?

I didn't notice he withheld his conclusion for some pay portion. But yeah strangely, he seems to say some sort of alien overlords are behind it all; though that may be a simple reading. I'm not entirely sure what he means; though while I'm used to be far more skeptical at far out there theories like this or Icke's stuff...I find Goro has been on the money with a lot of his predictions and pentagramic astrology stuff in relation to events. He seems though to pull from any and all events as "proof", but who knows. Hearing David Icke recently on coast to coast type programs, I thought he made pretty good sense(not sure about the moon/saturn theories he's been touting lately), but Icke and Goro I find more interesting than a lot of the quackery I hear on streaming radio.
8bitagent

Postby Stephen Morgan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 am

http://madammiaow.blogspot.com/2011/04/walpurgis-eve-royal-wedding-commoner-to.html

Kate
Middleton's Friday night nuptuals

I KNEW it! One look at the date of the royal wedding between William and Kate makes it as clear as a Swarovski crystal gunsight what the occult aristocracy shoring up the monarchy have in store for commoner Kate Middleton. As any fule kno, 29th April is Walpurgis Eve, going into the witches' sabbath itself on the 30th, when deals made with satanic forces are at their most potent.

I've already predicted that the first-born will be sacrificed to ensure the continuation of the monarchy, but Stewart Lee has uncovered a Wicker Man scenario that makes much more sense than the Rosemary's Baby nightmare I foresaw. The first-born is a decoy. Duck, Kate. It's your lowly blood they want to fill up on like the contents of an overturned petrol tanker at an M11 truck stop.

The lash-up between the royal family and Beelzebub is already resulting in weaker minds among us being seduced by the romance of royalty, and renowned republicans are folding like origami. Only the other day I found myself in a room full of Orwell Prize progressive where a full two-thirds of the audience now found the royals more attractive than Marilyn Monroe and James Dean put together, and whose leader asked what was so great about elections and republics anyway? The Intellectual giant of the Fabian Society, Sunder Katwala, proudly swore allegiance to the Her Dark Majesty Liz The Queen of Everything and promised that, despite having once been a fearsome republican, he was all better now.

And what of poor Wills? Never mind: his second marriage will be happier and longer-lived. After all, he has his Dad to guide him through this one.

BTW, my birthday falls on 30th April. Heh!

Truly, there are terrible primal arcana of earth which had better be left unknown and unevoked; dread secrets which have nothing to do with man, and which man may learn only in exchange for peace and sanity; cryptic truths which make the knower evermore an alien among his kind, and cause him to walk alone on earth.
-From "The Diary of Alonzo Typer" Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Carnival of Republicanism here

UPDATE: 13:50 Thursday 28th. Squats raided before the royal wedding. Democracy upheld. Rah!

Posted by Madam Miaow at 4/28/2011 11:28:00 AM
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz
Labels: monarchy, occult, Orwell Prize, royal wedding, Walpurgis Eve, witches sabbath
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Links to this post

Create a Link
Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Postby Stephen Morgan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:34 am

I just saw a street party. A fucking street party! Closing an entire road! And a Royal Wedding picnic. The first of those two things had about ten people and something big and inflatable, might have been a pool, I was going past quite quickly. And a van and a rusty old "ROAD CLOSED" sign. The picnic, although I went past about half an hour after it was meant to have started, had literally no-one there and nothing resembling a picnic going on, just a sign.

Elsewhere, here:

Americans have the best take on this monarchy stuff. Thanks to Rigorous Intuition for the above inspiration.

Republicans (in the British sense) everywhere are being arrested, reminiscent of baptism scene in the last reel of The Godfather where members of the opposition are wiped out with every glorious crescendo of tiny boys' voices. Telepathic Heights raided. The Zombie Flash crew and anarchists in Soho: arrested and intimidated. The Brockley Guillotiners (aged 45 to 68): arrested. The NHS is told to institute further cuts as the BBC tweets: 'The regulator of NHS foundation trusts in England has warned hospitals they must make even bigger efficiency savings than previously thought'. And thousands of the very people who'll be hit the hardest when the boot in the face kicks-in for real string up bunting instead of royal purple parasites, and hold street parties instead of shooting the guilty parties.

And here:

What gives the police the right to arrest a person who has not committed a crime and wasn’t planning to commit any crime?

Yesterday, long-time activist and professional thorn-in-the-side-of-the-establishment Chris Knight was pre-emptively arrested by the police (video below).

The crime? Planning a ‘zombie wedding’ stunt that featured a mock execution of Prince Andrew with a guillotine. Not the nicest of stunts, I’ll grant you, but an arrestable offence?

Keep in mind that a Channel 4 film crew were with the trio who got arrested, filming for the ‘Unofficial Royal Wedding’ Some of their equipment was also confiscated.

The police had already “made it clear” in advance that:

This is a day of celebration, joy and pageantry for Great Britain. Any criminals attempting to disrupt it – be that in the guise of protest or otherwise – will be met by a robust, decisive, flexible and proportionate policing response.
- Cmdr Christine Jones, Metropolitan Police

Earlier in the day, the same strategy was applied to raids on various squats in Brighton:

During the attack on Grow Heathrow, sleeping people were dragged out of their beds by up to 40 cops. The police left having seen mostly vegetables and some bees. I’m unconvinced that vegetables (organic or not) required the possibly illegal presence of dozens of riot cops to stop them from being repurposed as guillotines or whatever mad nonsense the cops will inevitably say they had specific intelligence about in the press release which will be sent out just in time for the evening news.

Guy Aitchison is right when he says this is just blanket, political policing.

The political intent is quite clear. The police have gone far beyond their role as upholders of the law. At vast expense to the taxpayer, they have gone out of their way to ensure that tomorrow’s event delivers exactly what it says on the tin: a huge display of ostentation and state power used to cement people’s loyalty to the establishment at a time when your average citizen – sorry – subject, is getting screwed

But this isn’t just about the Royal Wedding is it? The police are arresting activists pre-emptively, without any evidence that a crime was going to be committed, just to restrict political protest.

Where are the checks and balances on their power? Where are the right-wing defenders of civil liberties now?
Stephen Morgan

Postby Stephen Morgan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:37 am

Stephen Morgan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion