UFO photographs.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: UFO photographs.

Postby KeenInsight » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Wow, that almost looks identical to the monstrous UFO's from the tether incident.

^UFO with 2-3 Mile diameter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

To me, this incident alone is a smoking gun for proof that UFO's are flown by a life-form not of this Earth captured by NASA! Most of them simply appear out of nothing, others having strobe lights, and by measurements those things have 2-3 mile diameters as they pass behind the tether when it reached 13.5 miles distance.
KeenInsight

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 pm

The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby barracuda » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 am

I'll see your lights in the sky, Luther, and raise you a skittering frisbee in outer space.

August 27, 2011 - U.S. eastern seaboard, Hurricane Irene

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby elfismiles » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 am

I believe that hole in the center, bottom cutout shape is the artifact of the lens / camera mechanism.

Nearly 20 years ago I was seeing multiple video sources with a similar shaped "object" but after discussing with some camera operators it became apparent that the shape was the result of the camera's effect upon recording a point of light.

Wish I had a confirmatory link for that but I stand by that assessment.

KeenInsight wrote:

Wow, that almost looks identical to the monstrous UFO's from the tether incident.

To me, this incident alone is a smoking gun for proof that UFO's are flown by a life-form not of this Earth captured by NASA! Most of them simply appear out of nothing, others having strobe lights, and by measurements those things have 2-3 mile diameters as they pass behind the tether when it reached 13.5 miles distance.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am

This one's worth a look for the peanut gallery commentary alone.

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby KeenInsight » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:38 pm

elfismiles wrote:I believe that hole in the center, bottom cutout shape is the artifact of the lens / camera mechanism.

Nearly 20 years ago I was seeing multiple video sources with a similar shaped "object" but after discussing with some camera operators it became apparent that the shape was the result of the camera's effect upon recording a point of light.

Wish I had a confirmatory link for that but I stand by that assessment.

KeenInsight wrote:

Perhaps I have jumped the gun in my assessment for a long time. I have not looked into that, but still the original NASA video always gave me chills.
KeenInsight

Postby barracuda » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 pm

barracuda

Postby barracuda » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 pm

barracuda

Postby barracuda » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:17 am

barracuda

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 am

That's got to be a banner being pulled by an airplane. I've been seeing these around the city with increasing frequency; something that used to be relegated to beach towns. It sure is odd though, especially since there's no plane visible in any of her four photos.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby semper occultus » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 am

Another flight of fancy for conspiracy theorists as 'UFO' is caught on camera off Cornish coast
By Nadia Gilani
Last updated at 10:57 AM on 11th October 2011

www.dailymail.co.uk

Spotting a UFO is not the kind of sight-seeing you expect to find when you go on holiday.
But that is exactly what one man chanced upon without even realising it when he thought he was taking a picturesque photograph of the sea.
The witness had been taking a stroll in Black Head at Trenarren near St Austell, Cornwall at around 5pm on August 1, when he pulled out his camera to capture a snap of the sea.

In a strange twist, it was not until he later downloaded the photograph from his digital camera onto his computer that he noticed the mysterious 'flying object' hovering above.
The photograph of the circular object has now been unveiled at the Cornwall UFO Research Group (CUFORG), which was founded by Dave Gillham in 1995.
He said: 'The person who took the photo never saw anything in the area while taking the photo.
'It was only when he got home and downloaded it onto his computer that he saw an object - a disc shaped craft, hovering just above the sea.
'There appear to be two trails of water beneath the object which looks as though they are falling from it in to the sea.
'It could be that the object has just emerged from the sea.'

Mr Gillham could not shed any further light on the origins of the object, which has left many scratching their heads for an explanation.
A spokesman for the Royal Navy air base at nearby Culdrose confirmed that no military aircraft were in the area at the time.
He said: 'Culdrose did not have any aircraft airborne after 5pm on Monday August 1 so any helicopter in the St Austell area was not one of ours.
'As the airfield was closed until approximately 19.00 when the SAR was scrambled to an incident at Newquay the radar was not manned between 17.00 and 19.00.
'It is always possible of course that a civilian helicopter could have been in the vicinity of St Austell around 17.14.'

wonder of this fella was flying it ?

semper occultus

Postby Sepka » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 pm

semper occultus wrote:

I believe that to be a gull, gliding with wings held level, from right to left across the picture.
- Sepka the Space Weasel

One Furry Mofo!
Sepka

Postby semper occultus » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 am

sadly for the Cornish UFO community I fear you are correct....although I hear they are investigating a mysterious disc-like object which seems to have crash-landed in a field, prompting comparisons to the Roswell Incident :

semper occultus

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Sepka wrote:
semper occultus wrote:

I believe that to be a gull, gliding with wings held level, from right to left across the picture.

I agree. It's not very symmetrical.
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Luther Blissett

PreviousNext

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness