"______You're fired."

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"______You're fired."

Postby Elihu » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 am

"The Federal Reserve was never intended to shoulder the entire burden of promoting economic prosperity." - Ben Bernanke at Fort Bliss Town Hall meeting.--Signed, The USA.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "______You're fired."

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:22 pm

The Ben Bernanke has a nice beard.

Searcher08

Postby Elihu » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Elihu

Postby Elihu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:40 pm

http://greshams-law.com/2012/02/13/char ... 5-to-2012/

leeeeeeegal tender...

sounds like something the nwo will be .... o never mind...
Elihu

Postby Elihu » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 pm

wished to post this at the time, but, sheep shearing season QE x+1 (periodic coercion of the taxpayers to lift the banks' bad paper for which there is no market while the treasury cheers) is apropo for bidding a belated adieu to the gadfly.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Riding into the Sunset: Ron Paul versus Ben Bernanke
Today was the last chance that Ron Paul had to officially question, in Congress, Fed chairman Bernanke. Of note: A few congressmen gave up their time to allow Congresman Paul to question Bernanke even further.

key segment 7:12 - 8:27. bernank: "it is a well established fact that an independent central bank will provide better outcomes"

translation: who's your daddy?

i regret not finding the last few minutes wherein paul made additional stirring comments. it was amusing to watch other of the representatives woof, lick their master's hand, and wag their tails.

with respect to "The Lesser Of Two Evils"...Why, Obama Isn't That Bad!" thread, neither man makes policy. they only apologize for it. policy making is done elsewhere.
Elihu

Postby ninakat » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 pm

with respect to "The Lesser Of Two Evils"...Why, Obama Isn't That Bad!" thread, neither man makes policy. they only apologize for it. policy making is done elsewhere.

Bingo, elihu.
ninakat

Postby Elihu » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

was tweaking the calculator today and decided to crunch some #''s. the bernank (as agent imo) is paying 85 B per month for bad paper from what 20 or 25 banks (primary dealers)? assuming the usa has 300M people with some of those being dependent children, could we say there are 200M households give or take? i think 85B divided by 200M comes to about $425 per household per month or about $5100 per year? the questions is, why not just dole that out directly to the households? even one month would "stimulate" wouldn't it? of course the question is answered in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32771&p=420164&hilit=dear+reader#p420164
http://thedailybell.com/1410/Who-Needs-Banks.html

from the article: "If banks did not exist, then it would be seen that central banks could just as easily distribute "money" directly to people from some central location like a post office. But if central banks did so, receivers would immediately understand the fraud that lies at the heart of modern banking – that there is no real money, only printed paper and electronic digits. For this reason, banks provide the necessary curtain behind which OZ resides.

and he did this, as an autonomous extra-existential-market participant, deciding to spend almost $1T annually (the latest dollop mind you), as i said on two dozen specific banks, by stepping to the podium and "announcing" it. no debate, no committe (except secretly among his benefactors), no hearings, no analysis, no oversight, nothing. and there's not a &*%$#@ thing anybody can do about it. and all ostensibly so that enough will trickle out to get enough cashiers and burger-flippers hired so he can say he got the unemployment rate down to 6.5%.

maybe i will do a rough crunch tomorrow. how many people need to be employed to get the unemployment rate to 6.5%? will divide that into 1T to see what kind of annual salary each would get. would a thirty K baseline salary be okay? since econometrics is all about the flow, they wouldn't even have to do anything.

it's this kind of horse-manure being afforded goggle-eyed respect that is dooming our society and world imo. as the marks we will get what's coming to us. happy trails....
Elihu

Postby Elihu » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

decided to save you the suspense. according to the BLS we're at 92.3% employment with 143.3 million people working. to get to 93.5% we need to add about 1.85 million people working. 1Trillion divided by 1.85 million people is about $538,000 per head. knock the salaries down to 100K per year and this payout would stimulate for five years. one for five, not bad. using the one for five concept, we could hit 100% employment by paying 12 million people about $17,000 per year. these are individuals not households as above. bless those banker saints.

all this is bulsh anyway which is what i was hoping some would comprehend. about 25, yes twenty and five families will be raking that one trillion. "unemployment" is for the marks. but, since the syndicate is untouchable, carry on those other varied and valiant campaigns for social justice. you'll just have to do it on a thinner dime. good luck....
Elihu

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

have you checked out "The Chicago Plan Revisited" ? Been slogging through it for over a month now, but it's been though-provoking stuff, to put it all nonchalant.

Phi Beta Iota: The radical sensibility of this paper, which essentially ends the reign of financial terrorism by Goldman Sachs et al, certainly suggests that in 2011, when Dominique Strauss-Kahn was set up by a maid later found to have been paid, there was already a major schism between Wall Street and the IMF–or among the IMF member states. The paper is breathtakingly brilliant, with all due credit to its antecedents, and we can only hope that the current head of the IMF, Christine Lagarde, will make this the centerpiece of her administration. The other half is the Automated Payment Transaction Tax (APT), which not only doubles or triples government revenue, but also eliminates tax codes and other regulatory means by which legislatures and executives extort money

Via Public Intelligence

c/f Peter Thiel on Automated Law Technology
Wombaticus Rex

Return to General Discussion