Anonymous hacks A3P, Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Ron Paul

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Anonymous hacks A3P, Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Ron Paul

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

I know you dont really talk much at all AD, other than when you mysteriously do a triple soukhihara to dissmiss anything that David Icke says, but who in your honest opinion is your best choice for ending the endless wars and auditing the fed ?

Unless of course these arent important to you (LOL)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Elihu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm

American Dream wrote:This is guilt by racism.

but not if it's outside the us, canada, and western europe. they deserved it. we're clean and that policy is going to continue. see? nothing's black or white. any shade of grey needed can be called upon. or ignored...
Last edited by Elihu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm

slimmouse wrote: I know you dont really talk much at all AD, other than when you mysteriously do a triple soukhihara to dissmiss anything that David Icke says, but who in your honest opinion is your best choice for ending the endless wars and auditing the fed ?

Unless of course these arent important to you (LOL)

Voting in the U.S. elections is only moderately important to me. I am ambivalent about the electoral process but not enough to avoid taking ten minutes to vote.

In precincts where the result seems pretty well assured, I would support voting for a decent third-party candidate, In past years, this has meant people like Ralph Nader, or maybe Cynthia McKinney. This year remains to be seen, for me...
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm

American Dream wrote:Voting in the U.S. elections is only moderately important to me. I am ambivalent about the electoral process but not enough to avoid taking ten minutes to vote.

In precincts where the result seems pretty well assured, I would support voting for a decent third-party candidate, In past years, this has meant people like Ralph Nader, or maybe Cynthia McKinney. This year remains to be seen, for me...

Well, to be fair, at least its microscopically as important as the amount of time you spend doing your stuff on here.

So who is our best bet in your esteemed opinion to ending the fractional reserve lending system ?

Or the War without end ?

Or are they not that important to you ?
slimmouse

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 pm

slimmouse wrote:
American Dream wrote:Voting in the U.S. elections is only moderately important to me. I am ambivalent about the electoral process but not enough to avoid taking ten minutes to vote.

Well, to be fair, at least its microscopically as important as the amount of time you spend doing your stuff on here.

So who is our best bet in your esteemed opinion to ending the fractional reserve lending system ?

Or the War without end ?

I think the solution includes changes in those areas but goes far, far beyond it.

As to who has a chance of changing the status quo- the two winged eagle seems to have things pretty well locked up for the moment.

So who might I cast a symbolic vote for?

Undecided, but definitely not Ron Paul!
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 pm

American Dream wrote:I think the solution includes changes in those areas but goes far, far beyond it.

As to who has a chance of changing the status quo- the two winged eagle seems to have things pretty well locked up for the moment.

So who might I cast a symbolic vote for?

Undecided, but definitely not Ron Paul!

Well thank the lord that your vote will be instrumental in changing the world for the better !

Youre a case for sure aint ya ?

Perhaps a brief synopsis for readers of this forum of what "solution includes changes in those areas but goes far far beyond it " looks like ?

What in your opinion is more important than the permanent elimination of constant enslavement of humanity through fractional reserve lending, and blowing people up for no reason ?
Last edited by slimmouse on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slimmouse

Postby Sounder » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Those people are haters and it is instructive to read some of that material. Where ever the source or intent of this is, it remains that while this exposure can generate more hate it's also part of a necessary education.

Besides if the PTMB do not want Ron Paul to be president then he will not be president, and crying in our beer is a poor kind of entertainment.

Oddly enough back in the day the group I hung out with, while being explicitly anti-racist still welcomed the occasional racist. The exchanges were funny and I know for certain that the stance that one specific racist took softened a great deal. (I told him early on that maybe he and his friends should move to Idaho, and he could find out just how well fags, niggers and artists can fight.)
Sounder

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 pm

(American Dream still has Sounder on "Ignore", which is probably good for these threads).
American Dream

Postby wordspeak2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Well, that's a hell of a lot of overt racist/white supremacist connections, and I appreciate the information.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to understand how honest people, whatever your politics exactly, can be so obsessed with the Federal Reserve and yet miss all the transnational corporations that actually run the world. It's quite a mystery to me.
Last edited by wordspeak2 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wordspeak2

Postby wordspeak2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 pm

wordspeak2

Postby Plutonia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I happened to spot this familiar name in the lists AD posted:

Brandon Darby
231 Capitol View Avenue
Nashville, TN 37207
United States

Brandon Darby is better known for his role in infiltrating a small group of 2008 Republican National Convention protesters while working as an FBI informant and subsequently taking the stand against them in court. The two activists out of a group of eight who actually served or are serving jail time are David McKay and Bradley Crowder.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Darby
[the British] government always kept a kind of standing army of news writers who without any regard to truth, or to what should be like truth, invented & put into the papers whatever might serve the minister

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 pm

wordspeak2 wrote:Well, that's a hell of a lot of overt racist/white supremacist connections, and I appreciate the information.

I'm trying to understand how honest people, whatever your politics exactly, can be so obsessed with the Federal Reserve and yet miss all the transnational corporations that actually run the world. It's quite a mystery to me.

Its really not that complicated once you understand that they are one and the same, or is it ?

slimmouse wrote:What in your opinion is more important than the permanent elimination of constant enslavement of humanity through fractional reserve lending, and blowing people up for no reason ?

Meanwhile, any serious thoughts about what is more important ?

AD, Wordspeak ?
slimmouse

Postby Elihu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm trying to understand how honest people, whatever your politics exactly, can be so obsessed with the Federal Reserve and yet miss all the transnational corporations that actually run the world. It's quite a mystery to me
society trapped in a closed financial loop of irredeemable currency built upon debt and protected by government force is what makes a transnational corporation possible in the first place. otherwise, you would never get arugula out of season in kansas city shipped from new zealand. currently alot of smoke goes into the air to get it there. a pet issue of many i believe.

those transnationals report to their federal reserve networked banks every financial quarter. but more regulations will fix everything right?
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Postby wordspeak2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Well, I personally think that a statement against imperialism and the Drug War is so important that I'm still considering voting for RP in my state's open primary. I've seen plenty of videos of Paul, and I believe I know who he is and understand the "right-wing populism phenomenon. There's zero doubt that it's linked to unsavory characters. I've read my Chip Berlet. But the extent of it can still be shocking... David Duke's not really cool.

That said, though, I lost you guys a bit on the Federal Reserve. Paul's vision of the world certainly still includes transnational corporations running the show and no democratic powers ("regulations") holding them in check. This Ayn Rand-inspired vision is antithetical to peace and equality. It's really just idiotic. The problem isn't just the Federal Reserve; it's the system of capitalism. The banking industry is a very central part of that, yes, but only a part of it. Let's talk about the WTO, IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, etc. Let's talk about sweatshop labor, brutal exploitation of third world workers, etc. This is the system we live under. Unfortunately, only the Dennis Kucinich's and Cynthia McKinney's address these things. The Federal Reserve is one part of a massive global scam known as capitalism. Michael Moore speaks about it approximately 100 times more accurately than Ron Paul. Yet I believe Ron Paul to be sincere, humanistic in his intention, and not consciously racist himself, though he sure draws that crowd....

Elihu, I'm curious what your vision of societal transformation is.

"society trapped in a closed financial loop of irredeemable currency built upon debt and protected by government force"
Well, protected by military force, ultimately.

"those transnationals report to their federal reserve networked banks every financial quarter."
Yes, Goldman Sachs is enormously powerful. So is, say, British Petroleum or Exxon Mobil. You think Goldman Sachs runs BP?
wordspeak2

Postby RobinDaHood » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 pm

slimmouse wrote: Well, to be fair, at least its microscopically as important as the amount of time you spend doing your stuff on here.

Or the War without end ?

There is no Who! The examples you give are institutions at this point. Both are much larger than any one elected official could hope to stop.
What's the best case scenario? Ron Paul gets elected, puts on a sweater, and proceeds to explain to us just how fucked we are! (A la Jimmy Carter http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/primary-resources/carter-energy/) And just like Carter, the AmeriDUH people will choose to ignore it and I guarantee will latch on to next Smiling Tool whispering "It's morning in Amerikuh" to them.
And that's without mentioning the circle jerk Congress blocking any legitimate attempt to stifle the monied interests- who wield the real power in this country.
So we elect an instant Lame Duck with a hopeless agenda, representing a base whose only dream is to roll us back to good ole '50s. The 1850's apparently!
I'm failing to see the upside.
RobinDaHood

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion