More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

And a McMartin pre-schooler just recanted in LA Times.

Postby Watchful Citizen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:03 am

With both of these cases including ritual abuse allegations, I think now is a damned suspicious time for the most notorious RA case, the Aquino/McMartin Presidio daycare case, to all of a sudden have Kyle Zirpolo claiming he lied about being abused to Debbie Nathan in a 10/30/05 LA Times article-.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.latimes.com/travel/destinations/pacific/la-tm-mcmartin44oct30,0,285518.story?coll=la-home-magazine">www.latimes.com/travel/de...e-magazine</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>>snip<<br><br>Kyle Zirpolo is a 30-year-old former McMartin Pre-School student who now manages a supermarket on California's central coast. <br><br>Debbie Nathan is a writer in New York and coauthor, with appellate attorney Michael Snedeker, of "Satan's Silence: Ritual Abuse and the Making of a Modern American Witch Hunt." She also is a board member of the National Center for Reason and Justice, a nonprofit group that works to educate the public about people falsely charged with child abuse.<br><br>>snip<<br><br>Witch hunt, ay? Sounds like the False Memory Syndrome Foundation agenda.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: And a McMartin pre-schooler just recanted in LA Times.

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:43 am

That's superbly watchful of you, WC! <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Check out this from the British False Memory Society-

Postby Watchful Citizen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:54 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.bfms.org.uk/site_pages/myths_page.htm">www.bfms.org.uk/site_page...s_page.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Twelve Myths about False Memories <br>(Home Page - www.bfms.org.uk)<br><br>>snip<<br><br>#6..."Imagination is a human trait. Some false memory victims have imagined being abused in past lives, future lives, by aliens and satanic cults."<br><br>>snip<<br><br>Ah, we are told there is no such thing as satanic cults or their ritual abuse. Methinks they doth protest too much. <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Re: Check out this from the British False Memory Society-

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:33 am

I think we have actually caught them.<br>Their atrocities made them feel invincible.<br>Their arrogance makes them <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>vulnerable</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>These Paidika links will ruin them.<br>We can destroy these organizations.<br>We can destroy the idea of false memory syndrome.<br>Because we can: We must.<br><br>All we need to do is find a way to publicize the links.<br>How can we get this into the mainstream? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:57 am

I'm confused. How are Presidio/Aquino related to McMartin?<br><br>Also, we had the Times article posted before and I happened to find an "in memoriam" web page for a "Kyle Sapp" which, if you scroll down the article, you'll see was Zirpolo's original name. I guess he took a step-dad's name or reverted to his mother's maiden name or something, it doesn't say. The Sapp in the in memoriam article died, evidently, of a drug abuse, but more importantly is the exact age that this other Sapp/Zirpolo is supposed to be.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Kyle Sapp<br><br>(1976 - 1997)<br><br> He died after celebrating his 21st birthday. I miss him so very much. I'm very thankful that our last words to each other were, "I love you". He was a bright light in my life. An artist not yet discovered. A photographer with a talented eye. A cartoonist with a tilted imagination. A much loved son with an addictive nature. Too young to have died. My heart is forever broken with his loss. Nothing will ever fill the void left by his death.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ourwall.net/sapp.htm">www.ourwall.net/sapp.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>The article does nothing to verify this guy's identity, though one would like to think that a fact checker would have bothered on such a basic thing.<br><br>Also, Zirpolo/Sapp was not actually one of the kids who testified. <br><br>Somebody on the other thread, but I don't remember who, has access to social security death records (or maybe we all do and she knew where to access them) and found no record of the death of "Kyle Sapp" and, of course, there is no way to verify it's the same guy. However, it's something to look into if someone is really wanting to keep researching McMartin. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: More Satanic allegations from California

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:35 pm

I am in a bit of a rush, so if this appeared in the "Polk" thread, sorry for the duplicate post. However, did everyone know that the husband of Susan Polk (she killed him and claimed she was a mind control victim....he was her therapist when she was 15 then he married her, so definitely something up there.) gave a presentation in which he claims his son was ritually abused and was a multiple personality? This was in the Berkeley area, and the abusers, according to Felix, were a very rich couple who had advertised for a playmate for their son, to be watched by their au pair. <br><br>This is from Newsmakingnews.com. It's long and maybe folks won't think it's completely relevant, so I'll just link it.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vm,susanpolk,felix,opening,trial,10,11,05.htm">www.newsmakingnews.com/vm...,11,05.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby sw » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:42 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

add to this

Postby sw » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:21 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:32 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'm confused. How are Presidio/Aquino related to McMartin?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>You're joking right?<br><br>This supposed former McMartin kid apologizes for lying about a ring of satanic ritual abusers only a week or so after the wife of an attorney involved in a satanic ritual abuse case is murdered by a satanic youth AND the trial of Hamlin starts.<br><br>All three cases took place in a radius of about 60-75 miles.<br><br>It's an attempt at pre-emptive damage control by perps.<br><br>Didn't even think that the apologizing Sapp could be wholly unrelated to the McMartin SRA, or even someone posing as a Dead Sapp. Wow, that would be sloppy of the perps. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:12 pm

I thought watchful was simply saying Presidio and McMartin were the same case. No, there's a tidy little network around there, it looks like. And Polk's testimony that his son was ritually abused in the same area is either further evidence or is b.s. he made up to cover his own tracks, I guess. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:28 pm

This was an interesting article posted elsewhere:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Lawyer facing case of his life<br>The ex-prosecutor is charged with beating, terrorizing his wife.<br>By Ramon Coronado -- Bee Staff Writer<br>Published 2:15 am PST Thursday, February 10, 2005<br>Get weekday updates of Sacramento Bee headlines and breaking news. Sign up here.<br><br>Veteran Sacramento defense attorney Richard William Hamlin is about to embark upon the most important trial of his 17-year legal career.<br><br>"I've trained all my life for one case, and this is it," the 44-year-old Hamlin said while sitting in the El Dorado County jail after his arrest last year on domestic violence charges.<br><br>He has lost custody of his four children, ages 16, 12, 9 and 6; his wife of 20 years has left him; and his million-dollar mansion overlooking Folsom Lake has beenL sold.<br><br>If convicted, the former prosecutor faces 15 years to life in prison. Hamlin maintains he is innocent of beating and terrorizing his wife, but he is the first to admit his story is hard to believe.<br><br>He claims a satanic cult is responsible for the attack on his wife and that the cult was plotting to murder him.<br><br>Hamlin, who is defending himself, can't wait to tell his side of the story, but El Dorado County prosecutors are going to court this afternoon to get a gag order to silence him and everyone else involved the case.<br><br>Prosecutors have already won a temporary restraining order preventing Hamlin from discussing his case with news reporters and posting additional "open letters" on the Internet.<br><br>In December, a former FBI agent posted a letter from Hamlin soliciting information about a man involved in the development of biological weapons research during the Korean War.<br><br>Now the cult's leader, the man may be an expert on brainwashing, hypnosis and other forms of mind control, Hamlin said.<br><br>"I'm getting concerned about whether we're getting too much information out there in the public," El Dorado Superior Court Judge Eddie T. Keller said last week when he imposed the restraining order.<br><br>Deputy District Attorney Vicki Ashworth wants Hamlin and his co-counsel, Assistant Public Defender Robert Banning, prohibited from providing information about the case aside from confirming the "date and place of trial."<br><br>Prosecutors are intentionally releasing "misstatements and misrepresentations" to "wrongly discredit (Hamlin) to gain an unfair advantage" before the trial, Banning said.<br><br>Two days before Hamlin was arrested at his home Feb. 28, 2004, he and his wife, Susan Rae Hamlin, walked into the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office to report that Susan Hamlin conspired with a "satanic cult to murder her husband," according to a sheriff's office transcript of the interview with the couple.<br><br>"Susan decided she would go along with the murder of her husband Richard so that she could become High Priestess," according to the transcript.<br><br>But she told deputies that she changed her mind about killing her husband as a satanic "trophy." And that earlier she met a cult member named "Rock" in a Starbucks parking lot in Granite Bay and told him she refused to go along with the plan.<br><br>Susan Hamlin, who had three cracked ribs and a broken nose when she talked to sheriff's deputies, said he punched her and then drove off in a red Lexus.<br><br>"I then re-interviewed Susan alone while tape recording the interview. Susan waived her Miranda rights and again made the same statement and confession," Deputy Greg Murphy said in his report.<br><br>In court proceedings and in interviews last year, prosecutors claim that Susan Hamlin went along with the satanic story out of fear of her husband. Neither Susan Hamlin nor anyone else has been charged in the incident.<br><br>Richard Hamlin is expected to go to trial in mid-April on charges of torture, spousal abuse, making death threats, negligent discharge of a firearm and child endangerment.<br><br>He repeatedly threatened his wife with a handgun, "placing it in her mouth on one occasion," prosecutors said in court documents used to increase Hamlin's bail from $300,000 to $1 million.<br><br>Hamlin forced his wife "to sleep by his side while the defendant holds a loaded handgun pressed against her chest with the safety in the off position," said Deputy District Attorney Joe Alexander, who handled the bail motion.<br><br>In a jailhouse interview last June, Hamlin told The Bee that the reason his wife recanted her initial statement to detectives was to avoid arrest.<br><br>"The only way out of criminal responsibility was to blame me," Hamlin said.<br><br>"It is going to be my word against hers," Hamlin said of his 47-year-old wife.<br><br>Days after Hamlin's arrest, people who work in Sacramento Superior Court where Hamlin made his living were shocked, but some were not surprised.<br><br>The couple are well known and were seen often in public at expensive restaurants and popular midtown nightclubs. They would throw lavish parties attended by judges, politicians and U.S. attorneys.<br><br>Susan Hamlin, who graduated from McGeorge School of Law at the top of her class, is also a lawyer, but for the most part was a stay-at-home mom.<br><br>In 2001, Richard Hamlin said, he earned $700,000.<br><br>But in late 2002, he said, "family problems" began to surface and in a year he was talking to an attorney about filing for bankruptcy.<br><br>Susan Hamlin would repeatedly confide in others about coping with a troubled upbringing in Fresno, court records show.<br><br>Richard Hamlin, who was frequently moving into different law offices, threw fits of anger at clients who didn't pay their legal bills, other lawyers said.<br><br>Two weeks before his arrest, Hamlin shot himself in the leg at his house attempting to scare away what Susan Hamlin reported were cult members in disguise.<br><br>Hamlin's spiraling nosedive followed what for the most part was a successful legal career.<br><br>Among his clients as a defense attorney were two aides to then-Gov. Pete Wilson, who were charged in separate drunken driving incidents, in 1994 and 1999.<br><br>From 1985 to 1989 Hamlin was a deputy district attorney in Sacramento County and<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> prosecuted a number of high-profile cases, including Paul John Schneider, an imprisoned Aryan Brotherhood member who was convicted in 1989 of attempting to murder a Folsom prison guard.<br></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>Since his arrest, Hamlin has been housed in isolation from other inmates because of threats of retaliation from the Aryan Brotherhood.<br><br>In jail and in court Hamlin remains lucid and in good spirits.<br><br>"I believe in the system, and I believe I will be found not guilty," Hamlin said.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>While the article makes me uneasy in one way, as Hamlin now is beginning to remind me of a local psychopath who killed his wife (sister of a childhood friend of mine) and is awaiting trial, the last bit I bolded was interesting to me. There are many indications that much of this occult activity is hooked into fascist/white nationalist movements like the Aryan Brotherhood. I've seen this come up several times in Jeff's blog links. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:42 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Hamlin, who is defending himself, can't wait to tell his side of the story, but El Dorado County prosecutors are going to court this afternoon to get a gag order to silence him and everyone else involved the case.<br><br>Prosecutors have already won a temporary restraining order preventing Hamlin from discussing his case with news reporters and posting additional "open letters" on the Internet.<br><br>In December, a former FBI agent posted a letter from Hamlin soliciting information about a man involved in the development of biological weapons research during the Korean War.<br><br>Now the cult's leader, the man may be an expert on brainwashing, hypnosis and other forms of mind control, Hamlin said.<br><br>"I'm getting concerned about whether we're getting too much information out there in the public," El Dorado Superior Court Judge Eddie T. Keller said last week when he imposed the restraining order.<br><br>Deputy District Attorney Vicki Ashworth wants Hamlin and his co-counsel, Assistant Public Defender Robert Banning, prohibited from providing information about the case aside from confirming the "date and place of trial."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So they wanted to shut him up. But why?<br>If his story is so unbelievable, who would believe it?<br>How would it possibly affect the case in any way but positive for the plaintiff?<br>I then assume that his story is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>quite</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> believable, i.e. true.<br>And that his prosecutors and the judge might be friends of Siemer.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The couple are well known and were seen often in public at expensive restaurants and popular midtown nightclubs. They would throw <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>lavish parties attended by judges, politicians and U.S. attorneys</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Susan's friends or Richard's? Or both?<br>How can she be part of the cult but not him?<br>How continuous was the contact between her and the cult?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Two weeks before his arrest, Hamlin shot himself in the leg at his house attempting to scare away what Susan Hamlin reported were cult members in disguise.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Fuck!<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:46 pm

In order to justify your Aryan connection--you would have to connect that to Sid Siemer, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was some cross over there. He's probably a kooky ol' Nazi at the heart of the matter. Richard was an assistant D.A. He tried the cases that came before him. There is too much focus on this case in terms of what Rick might have done or how he might be crazy. The original confessions of Susan Hamlin are the key to the whole enchilada. Even when Rick was in the hospital for a gun wound--Susan stuck to her story when questioned by the police. She could have easily asked the police for help right then and there if she was being hurt by Richard. Instead she said: "I have been raped all my life and passed around by my father ..." She further went on to ask Detective Hoagland if he could tell her where to get help with "cult" involvement. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bradleymasonhamlin>Bradley Mason Hamlin</A> at: 11/11/05 4:51 pm<br></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm

Susan's alleged cult involvement would take place during her frequent trips (without Richard) to see her father in Fresno, CA. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby israelirealities » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:53 pm

IMO, as a lawyer myself, the part about his cases in the past seems the most important piece of background information. Not only as a prosecutor but maybe also his defense cases of the governor's assistants DUI. He could have been controlled for a while, if indeed this seimer guy is who he is (namely, a top notch security bio weapons person). <br>But also, from the description of her bruises, it seems more likely that he might have done her, at that time, its a classic domestic violence pattern. <br>However, if they were targetted, it makes sense they would eventually be made to destroy each other, this is how it always works with cults/mafia retaliations or discreditting. They create such pressures that the people start self destructing and eliminating their own webs of support.<br>---<br>His response as "being on top of things" could also be a bit of a dissociative mechanism. <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime