More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hamlin/Riconosciuto/Gunderson

Postby vmcculloughcomcastnet » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:55 am

Robert:<br><br>I have fond memories of South Lake Tahoe. I went up there when I was four months old, land was selling for $5.00 an acre (one mile from the Stateline on the Calif. side by Hwy 50) and it was a beautiful land and not the high altitude Las Vegas it is today. My folks had $300, my mother suffered from sinus badly in the Sacramento Valley. They invested all their savings in land just west of Ski Run Blvd up the mountain into what is now Heavenly Valley. They started a resort with tent cabins purchased on credit from Sears( I still have the receipts). Needless to say it was a very good investment.<br><br>"The Blue Grass Conspiracy" by Sally Denton dealt with "The Company" (not necessarily connected with the CIA) and Michael Riconosciuto and others from the Cabazon Nation were heavily involved with that group. The leader of the Wackenhut/Cabazon endeavor was John Philip Nichols and the man who wrote the contract between the Indian Nation and the CIA's CIA was a valuable source of mine. Perhaps someday I can publish the original contract.<br><br>It is my belief that Susan Hamlin had a mentor (if I can use that term) for her actions preceding and including her crucifixtion of her husband and the father of her children, Richard. There is a 1970's book entitled "It Gave Everybody Something To Do" written by Louise Thoresen and E. M. Nathanson (the man who wrote "The Dirty Dozen"). The book is a bible for what happened to Richard Hamlin, except that Richard survived. Louise Thoresen married a Chicago trust fund millionaire named William Thoresen who had a perchant for gun collection. Unlike Richard Hamlin, Thoresen did not collect two or three guns at a time but 60 tons or more at a time. Louise had a son by William and then she began to document her husband's abuse, crazy behavoir, possible killing of his own brother, made police reports, etc. In other words she laid a paper trail. Then finally on page 307 the chapter ends with Louise saying, "My right hand reached down and grabbed up the gun from my left. Blindly, I pointed it at him and pulled the trigger -- again and again and again, until the gun was empty...."<br><br>It was one of the biggest murder trial Fresno, California had ever seen. On Page 338 Louise Thoresen says that her husband manipulated her into killing him. By page 340 the Fresno jury had found Louise Thoresen not guilty. She lives today in San Francisco in the mansion bought with money earned by William in his gun running pursuits. My sources tell me that William had a pilot who flew Thoresen's tons of guns to Chile to arm Pinochet for the United States and that his "controller" was Dr. John Philip Nichols who would later control the Cabazon Indian Reservation in Indio, California for decades. These same sources tell me that Dr. Sid Siemer, also a pilot, knew the Thoresens and Nichols and also flew to Chile quite often. <br><br>My articles are frequently accessed by the Fresno main library and since Father's Day 2005 have been most frequently accessed by certain towns in Oregon where Dr. Sid Siemer lived in past years.<br><br>Again, I suppose just a considuence and not a conspiracy.<br><br>Virginia McCullough <p></p><i></i>
vmcculloughcomcastnet

Blog: View Blog (0)

murder trials of the rich and famous

Postby robertdreed » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:29 am

There are a great many books on murder trials of the rich and famous. I read quite a few of them before encountering this website. Read enough of those books, and Jeff Wells doesn't sound like nearly the over-imaginative conspiracist that he may appear to those who lack any background in researching "elite crime." I haven't read any in a while, but by no means did I exhaust the genre. It began to exhaust me, was what it was more like...you know, "enough already. I get the picture." Lots of Texas ones. <br><br>I recall that one of the scams that Denton wrote about in regard to "The Company" was the theft/embezzlement of nighscopes and other sensitive equipment from China Lake Naval Air Station, in central California. That topic wasn't given a lot of attention beyond a mention. I seem to recall that it involved the brother of Bradley Bryant, one of the "charter founding members" of "the Company", who was serving at China Lake.<br><br>( Embezzlement from armories is a common modus operandi for covert ops people. Ordine Nuovo/P2 terrorist Stefano delle Chiaie grabbed several hundred machine guns from the armory in Rome that he broke into and occupied as part of the aborted Valerio Borghese coup in Italy in 1970. Not bad, for an "aborted" coup...delle Chiaie even managed to abscond to Madrid with the machine guns, a neat trick for a supposed fugitive from Italian justice. Then he set up a restaurant in Spain- the Apuntiamento, "The Bullseye"- and got into the gun-running business. My research leads me to believe that many of those machine guns ended up in the hands of Juan Peron's bodyguards at the time of Peron's early 1970s "restoration" efforts- those bodyguards later became the nucleus of the Argentine Anti-Communist Alliance, a paramilitary death squad under the command of Jose Lopez Rega, a buddy of Peron, delle Chiaie, and Licio Gelli. Funny, I found all though out by independent library research 1994-96, and then heard about that weird lady Mae Brussell, who had already been talking about all that and more, for years...)<br><br>I always wondered what happened to Bradley Bryant- did he eventually turn state's evidence and go into the Fed's WITSEC? Bryant got his start-up capital from a fire that burned down his nice digs on Philadelphia's Main Line. He had married into that money, eventually split up with his wife right around the time of the fire, right before it, I think.<br><br>Sally Denton also said that there was evidence that The Company had ties to Edwin Wilson and Frank Terpil, dating back to the 1970s when they were doing ~something~ with Qaddaffi in Libya. You know, running all that C4...for Task Force 157 of the ONI, and the CIA...and then somebody slipped up, and Edwin Wilson was left to twist in the wind for 27 years, like a member of the fabled television show's Impossible Mission Force...<br><br>I went to UCD with a Cabazon Indian girl whose rez-activist uncle was murdered downstate, by Robert Booth Nichols' people in all likelihood. The first I had heard of the Cabazon case was in 1984 or 1985, an article in Michael Lacey's Phoenix New Times, one of those "entertainment weeklies" that served as one of the few conduits for such stories in the Reagan era. Compared to that time, the present-day Internet explosion feels like Prague Spring...I intend to stay with it until we get Summertime. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Re: murder trials of the rich and famous

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:57 am

These tapes will be Richard's downfall. Here we have dodgerfan talking about a Beautiful Mind and then we have this from Richard on tape:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>On the tape he made that day, the attorney talked of many things, including what he said was a 1970s prostitution ring involving junior high school girls and using Central Valley sites - among them Bob's Big Boy, Carrows restaurant and Roma Pizza, “if that's even a pizza place,” Richard Hamlin said .<br><br>“A series of codes,” he said, would initiate contact and another coded set of numbers reflected the value of exchange for sexual conduct. He added that the tapes were necessary to make because of the real possibility of an underworld attack.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showAddReplyScreenFromWeb?topicID=1699.topic&index=211">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...;index=211</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I've been reading the stories and susan is saying that for a long time, Richard has been controlling her, forcing her to write diary entries and letters to friends asking about abuse. He was planning a lawsuit against her Dad and also wanted to become a lawyer for abuse victims.<br><br>However, she did admit that she actually did say to Richard she thought her dad had molested her. <br><br>But while suggesting his actions were a longrunning plan to "set up" her Dad, she also explained that when she first admitted the abuse Richard asked family members for family photo albums and looked through them for "codes" to prove the abuse. More codes. This time, talk of codes is not on tape. What's interesting is that if such "code" talk is true, then there's no case in my opinion. That level of paranoid schizophrenic cannot be held accountable for his actions. <br><br>On the other hand, I am VERY familiar with getting trapped in an almost obsessive need to corroborate and figure out these types of things. I have to make sure I don't go down that slope myself. My wife has a history of abuse but most of it she doesnt' remember and her family doesn't believe her and she's already recanted once and then recanted the recantation! This is common, in fact. <br><br>But you can't prove much from family photos...not photos of the legal variety anyway. <br><br>Susan claims that they would sit with the photos for hours probing for memories and during these sessions he would prod her into accepting the abuse and satanic tales and she began to believe them. She admits that SHE was the one who came up with the "cult is going to kill Richard" news and, from what I can see, Richard did not make her say this. She simply said she was "confused" and scared. <br><br>So, Elizabeth Loftus will be testifying in this case or I'll eat my hat. Or some other FMSF person, as this is exactly what Susan is claiming. I'm not sure, however, what her story is about how she came to realize the "false memories" were false. She kinda wants to have it both ways. <br><br>Oh, and hello to VM. Be curious to hear more about Gunderson from you. Did you see the post early in this thread about the woman who let Gunderson live with her for 4 years? Her view is that he insinuates his way into cases and then messes them up. <br><br>Reminds me of Danny Sheehan, but that's another story.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Hamlin/Riconosciuto/Gunderson

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi Virginia. Thanks for reiterating the real and good info. As I've already said on this board before: newsmakingnews.com is the best (unbiased) source for the Richard Hamlin trial. <br><br>One of the frustrating things that is happening (and clearly Richard's own fault) is that the stack of stupid things he said or did, due to his anger at Sid, keeps growing until people figure it's just easier to believe Susan--in total. That's a mistake.<br><br>Yet, if people take Richard out of the scenario, just long enough to really examine everything Susan said and did--I believe they will smell a rat.<br><br>Richard is not a good protagonist. That's his main problem. You wouldn't want to invent a character like Richard for a novel, because he wouldn't be sympathetic enough. But, does a man have to be patently "good" to be innocent?<br><br>Maybe, maybe not.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

richard hamlin

Postby vmcculloughhotmailcom » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:52 pm

Bradley:<br><br>Your brother's trial is a precedent setting case that every husband in this country should pay very close attention to because of the torture charges. Those charges are a hair's bredth away from a man being charged with violations of the Patriot Act, federal violations that would make him a target for life. The fact that El Dorado County District Attorney Gary Lacy choose to treat this case as a torture case rather then a simple domestic violence case carries horrendous implications for all husbands or others who might or might not abuse their significant other.<br><br>Add to these dangers District Attorneys such as El Dorado's flamboyant, unpredictable Gary Lacy who are able to make these judgment calls with almost absolute immunity and you have a situation that is ripe for personal and political manipulation.<br><br>Susan Hamlin admitted on the stand that during some 20+ medical appointments at Kaiser for everything from phychological care to extensive medical examinations she never complained about physical abuse by her husband and never checked boxes on the form indicating that she was ever the victim of domestic abuse. <br><br>This was a long term marriage of 20+ years that produced 2 good looking boys and 2 beautiful little girls. Regardless of what Susan Hamlin is now alleging, there was no indication to others that prior to 2003 Susan Hamlin suffered any abuse at the hands of her husband. <br>The testimony of the Hamlin children also supports this time line. <br><br>Susan Hamlin also tstified that both she and her sister, Terri Aal had "wonderings" about whether or not their father had molested them as children. Susan told her husband about these "wonderings" and the two of them began having "sessions" to explore what was causing Susan to suffer from "severe depression, thoughts of suicide, self-esteem problems, marital problems, problems socializing in all settings," as she states in her letter dated 4/22/03.<br><br>Susan "filled in the blanks" and helped create stories about years of abuse at the hands of her father and continued to escalate and deepen the scenarios until she admits, she planned to write a book on Surviving Satanic Ritual Abuse. Finally Susan wove a tale of a Satanic Cult led by her father and others who had a plan to kill her husband and she elaborated on that story<br><br>It appears that the thin line between fantasy and reality was stretched so thin that neither Richard or Susan knew when reality left off and fantasy began. <br><br>One thing is evident though...the actions of Richard Hamlin shooting off a gun in the air, wounding himself while chasing two 7th Day Adventists down the street and driving aimlessly with his two boys and Susan looking for two individuals that Susan said had beat her and intened to kill Richard were as much the result of Susan's over active imagination as it was of Richard's out-of-control beliefs in his wife's revelations. <br><br>Now Susan Hamlin does not want to accept any responsibility and she simply wants her long time husband to go to jail for life. District Attorney Gary Lacy, who faces a long, steep uphill fight for re-election in 2006, is only too happy to cleanse Susan of any guilt for "filling in the blanks."<br><br>V. <br> <p></p><i></i>
vmcculloughhotmailcom

CBS document expert to testify for Hamlin

Postby Newsmakingnews » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:34 pm

Nov. 23, 2005- CBS document expert to testify for Hamlin<br><br>By Ryan McCarthy, Mountain Democrat staff writer<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.mtdemocrat.com/articles/2005/11/23/news_stories/today/1n_01.txt">www.mtdemocrat.com/articl.../1n_01.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>A document examiner and handwriting expert who worked with CBS news reviewing materials in the network's 2004 report about President Bush's service in the National Guard is scheduled to testify for the defense in the Richard Hamlin trial underway in Placerville.<br><br>Marcel Matley of San Francisco is expected to testify about whether handwriting by Susan Hamlin in documents shows coercion on her part.<br><br>She has testified that she wrote accounts, including her supposed molestation by her father, at the direction of her husband Richard Hamlin, 45. The attorney and former El Dorado Hills resident has pleaded not guilty to domestic violence-related charges.<br><br>Matley's appearance in an El Dorado County courtroom will be his first, he said Thursday.<br><br>Matley, 72, was among experts reviewing material for CBS's controversial broadcast report. He concluded signatures by Lt. Col. Jerry Killian, one of Bush's commandeers in the National Guard, were authentic. But Matley said Thursday in an interview with the Mountain Democrat that he did not authenticate documents CBS cited in its disputed report.<br><br>Matley said that when testifying in court since the network broadcast he is sometimes asked during cross-examination, “Weren't you involved in that fiasco?”<br><br>“I say, ‘Counselor, I have copies of my work product. Do you want to see it? They don't want to see it,” Matley recounted.<br><br>Asked what he now thinks about the network's report contending that Bush used political influence to avoid his duties in the guard, Matley answered, “The documents have never been proven to be false.”<br><br>“The balance of the evidence is they're reliable,” he said. “All the reasons brought forth that they're false,” Matley added, “don't hold up.”<br><br>The information in the documents that Bush in the National Guard went absent without leave several times is undisputed, Matley said.<br><br>“Everyone now knows you don't tell the truth about the government,” the document examiner said of the aftermath of the broadcast. “It was the Republicans getting back at those people who told the truth.”<br><br>He said it was very unfair to fire CBS News producers in the wake of the report.<br><br>“They destroyed a very good, excellent news organization,” Matley said.<br><br>He said of being the subject of news reports after the controversy arose about the broadcast that, “I've know for a long time that if you are in an event and you read about it in the newspaper you may not recognize it.”<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Newsmakingnews

Wow!

Postby FourthBase » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:09 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>“I've know for a long time that if you are in an event and you read about it in the newspaper you may not recognize it.”<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I bet Richard Hamlin feels the same way.<br><br>Matley's involvement will draw more media attention to Hamlin.<br>That can only help, right?<br><br>And three cheers for a convergence in court (however incidental) of Bush and SRA! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fourthbase>FourthBase</A> at: 11/23/05 6:31 pm<br></i>
FourthBase

Re: CBS document expert to testify for Hamlin

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:49 am

Thanks for the story about the CBS document expert. Looks like the link has changed. The story is now found here: <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.mtdemocrat.com/articles/2005/11/23/news_stories/i2311_n.txt">www.mtdemocrat.com/articles/2005/11/23/news_stories/i2311_n.txt</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Mt. Democrat covreage of Richard Hamlin Trial

Postby vmcculloughhotmailcom » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:19 am

There is no better coverage of the day to day events in the Richard Hamlin trial than that being provided by Ryan McCarthy. Richard Hamlin does not like the coverage the Mt. Democrat is providing but I don't think Richard appreciates the restrictions that a newspaper imposes on it's reporters. They have deadlines and editorial limitations that free lancers are not fenced in by. Ryan McCarthy is an intelligent reporter who shares information and those he shares with and those of us who share with him are the better for it. Ryan is there everyday in the trenches and he deserves credit for his continuous good coverage given the restrictions imposed on him by his local newspaper. My hats off to him!<br><br>virginia mccullough<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
vmcculloughhotmailcom

"Stockholm Syndrome" abuse expert testifies for D.

Postby newsmakingnewscom » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:18 am

Abuse expert testifies at trial<br><br>She says Stockholm Syndrome a factor in torture case.<br>By Ramon Coronado -- Bee Staff Writer<br>Published 2:15 am PST Wednesday, November 30, 2005<br>Susan Hamlin, who claims she was beaten and tortured for years by her husband, couldn't leave the abusive relationship because of a psychological condition in which prisoners sympathize with their captors, a trauma expert testified Tuesday.<br><br>"The person who causes you the pain is the same one who gives love, support and is nurturing," marriage and family therapist Linda Barnard told an El Dorado Superior Court jury.<br><br>Called Stockholm Syndrome, the psychological condition has been cited by trauma experts as the reason Elizabeth Smart never ran to freedom though she had ample opportunity in the 10 months after being kidnapped in Utah in 2002. The condition also was the explanation given by experts as to why heiress Patty Hearst joined her captors in a 1974 bank robbery after being kidnapped by members of the Symbionese Liberation Army.<br><br>The psychological condition, which Barnard said helps explain why people do things that are "counterintuitive," is the latest twist in the trial of Richard W. Hamlin, a 45-year-old defense attorney and former Sacramento prosecutor charged with torturing his wife during the last five years of their 20-year marriage.<br><br>Hamlin, who is representing himself, also is charged with endangering the lives of his four children two years ago.<br><br>Hamlin claims Susan Hamlin is lying about the domestic violence to avoid being prosecuted for conspiring with others to murder him. He said his Christian beliefs made him a "trophy" for satanic cult members with ties to the CIA.<br><br>His trial, which opened Oct. 25, has attracted an array of Internet followers and writers with Web sites dedicated to uncovering government conspiracies and satanic cults. There is even a Web site posted by Richard Hamlin himself.<br><br>On it, Hamlin says he abandoned his half-million-dollar-a-year law practice after an "epiphany" to help his wife with her "repressed memories" of being molested as a child by her father.<br><br>Susan Hamlin confessed to detectives about being part of a satanic cult murder plot and to molesting her children but later recanted, saying that if she hadn't gone along with the story her husband would have killed her.<br><br>During Richard Hamlin's cross-examination of Barnard, the therapist said that in the past 25 years the awareness of domestic violence has increased. Women have greater resources and police are trained to recognize signs of abuse, she said.<br><br>Barnard, who has not interviewed Susan Hamlin, testified for the prosecution as an expert dealing with survivors of rape and domestic violence.<br><br>During cross-examination, she agreed with Richard Hamlin's contention that it was inconsistent with police training for officers to leave the Hamlins' El Dorado Hills home if they suspected Susan Hamlin was a victim of domestic violence prior to her 911 call.<br><br>Susan Hamlin testified that she told the officers she made the call by mistake and that her husband was in the shower.<br><br>Richard Hamlin also questioned why his wife, who is also a lawyer, didn't take advantage of restraining orders and other legal options to leave the relationship.<br><br>"I've seen domestic violence experts not getting out" of abusive relationships, Barnard said.<br><br>Why, Hamlin asked, if a man was an abuser, would it take 15 years of marriage for the violence to surface?<br><br>Barnard said typically domestic violence surfaces within two years into a relationship, but "I've worked on many cases where there has been a long delay." In a 15-year marriage, she said, there may be "power and control and no violence."<br><br>Responding to questioning from Deputy District Attorney Vicki Ashworth, Barnard testified that there are 1.4 million abusive relationships in this country and that 95 percent of the victims are women.<br><br>Barnard said in domestic violence cases in the number of incidents and their severity increase over time. She said intimidation, isolation, emotional abuse and turning children against the woman are the "power and control" tools used by the batterer.<br><br>Stockholm Syndrome, she said, was named for a 1973 bank robbery in the Swedish capital in which hostages refused to testify against their abductors.<br><br>In addition to the physical hostage-taking, she said, there is a "traumatic bonding." Although a person may be free to leave, they don't because there are emotional and psychological walls that keep them captive, she said.<br><br>Barnard agreed with Hamlin's questioning that suggested the psychological restraints that keep domestic violence victims from seeking help also prevent child molestation victims from exposing assailants.<br><br>Upon questioning from the prosecutor, Barnard said domestic violence is one of the most under-reported crimes.<br><br>She said it was not unusual for victims to admit to a crime they didn't commit.<br><br>"It's a wearing down with relentless behavior and then she gives up," she said. The more intelligent batterers "are better apt at playing mind games."<br> <p></p><i></i>
newsmakingnewscom

Stockholm Syndrome should be on his side

Postby FourthBase » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:49 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Barnard agreed with Hamlin's questioning that suggested the psychological restraints that keep domestic violence victims from seeking help also prevent child molestation victims from exposing assailants.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Bingo.<br><br>Especially if the victims are programmed via mind control. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Sister's present

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:12 pm

I see that Susan's sister testified about a doll she had sent, presumably to one of the Hamlin children, in 2003. How old are the kids? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

What's the latest news?

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:38 am

I wish this thread were stickied. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: What's the latest news?

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:03 pm

I'm still curious as to the age of the girl receiving the doll, to determine whether a doll, depending on type of doll, would have been age appropriate. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: What's the latest news?

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:32 pm

Daughter's ages are approx: 7 & 9, the youngest out of 4 children, so yes, a doll would have been an okay gift. It's just another example that Richard believed Susan's family had molested her and therefore wanted no contact. It certainly doesn't sound like the action of a man in the midst of a financial shakedown. Although, in my opinion, Richard did not respond appropriately. He kept provoking a situation that ultimately led to his arrest. If you're in an asylum--it's not smart to be the biggest nut in the house. You bring negative attention to yourself. Richard should have let the crazies be crazy--while keeping his family safe. But, again, it begs the question: How crazy did things get in that house? I would like to talk to the kids. I believe I'd be able to tell if they were giving me an accurate accounting. Guys, you out there? Email me: bradleyhamlin@yahoo.com Uncle Brad wants you to go to college! <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime