Trolls Rule!...spook operatives are in abundance...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Trolls Rule!...spook operatives are in abundance...

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Once upon a time at RI it was considered laughable that spooks would bother with internet discussion boards.

Recently on DemocracyNow whistleblowers from the National Security Agency have warned that every damn thing is being 'wiretapped' and datamined and archived for social control purposes, domestic counter-subversion and psyops etc.

What do you think would be done if someone spent years online pointing at CIA media and CIA crimes?
Loved the cartoon portraying a manatee as an eeeevil villain luring in unsuspecting cows to be eaten.
A real badge of honor. Even though a manatee was recently introduced into the posthumous Dr. Seuss series and Disney. yawn.

Cuz KnowYourMeme is a CIA psyops website intended to waste internet bandwith with depoliticized "memes" also loaded with subliminal psyops.
KnowYourMeme just tried to market this RACIST decoy of black teenager Trayvon Martin being killed while out buying some candy Skittles-
http://knowyourmeme.com/page/2
Unrustle your jimmies with our extensive image collection over at KYM Gallery – Rustled My Jimmies.

Jest luv the US miltary recruiting at that site, too.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Simulist » Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:What do you think would be done if someone spent years online pointing at CIA media and CIA crimes?

That's a hell of a good question — except that you left off a couple of important keywords:

What do you think would be done if someone spent years online pointing at CIA media and CIA crimes using the "keyword hijacking" theory as it has been propagated by "Hugh Mantatee Wins" at the Rigorous Intuition forum?

Well, since your keyword hijacking theory essentially does nothing to expose real "CIA media" and "CIA crimes" — and could even easily serve as one tool in an already well-stocked arsenal to distract from and even to discredit real psyops techniques, I'd suppose that "what would be done" should (in all fairness) at least involve a hefty grant tossed in your direction.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Simulist wrote:[
Well, since your keyword hijacking theory essentially does nothing to expose real "CIA media" and "CIA crimes"...

Don't pretend that putting "keyword hijacking" into a search engine doesn't prove it is a commonly used device of stealing public visibility away from competitors.

Oops. you've done that for a long time....hmm. :idea:

US Army manuals have for decades cited "diversion" as a counterpropaganda tactic. Also called a "decoy."
Get real.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Simulist » Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
Simulist wrote:[
Well, since your keyword hijacking theory essentially does nothing to expose real "CIA media" and "CIA crimes"...

Don't pretend that putting "keyword hijacking" into a search engine doesn't prove it is a commonly used device of stealing public visibility away from competitors.

Oops. you've done that for a long time....hmm. :idea:

US Army manuals have for decades cited "diversion" as a counterpropaganda tactic. Also called a "decoy."
Get real.

Um, I said "your keyword hijacking theory."

And "your keyword hijacking theory" — you know, the one you keep going on about — is bunk.

Get real.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Nordic » Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

And HMW you are the one constantly diverting every thread on this board and throwing your psychotic theory out as a ubiquitous decoy and frankly it seems everyone here is fucking sick of it.

Yet you continue incessantly, a boor, a broken record, a dullard and a goddamn troll.

Take a fucking hint and stfu. Are your social slills this dreadful in your real life?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

And HMW you are the one constantly diverting every thread on this board and throwing your psychotic theory out as a ubiquitous decoy and frankly it seems everyone here is fucking sick of it.

Yet you continue incessantly, a boor, a broken record, a dullard and a goddamn troll.

Take a fucking hint and stfu. Are your social slills this dreadful in your real life?
Nordic

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

Nordic wrote:And HMW you are the one constantly diverting every thread on this board and throwing your psychotic theory out as a ubiquitous decoy and frankly it seems everyone here is fucking sick of it.

Ad hominem troll rant. Rules at RI. Unregulated. Unless exposing psyops.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Nordic » Thu May 03, 2012 1:36 am

You are a splinter in the ass of RI. And for some utterly inexplicable reason, you cannot be removed. We simply are expected to endure you.

So if i have to endure you, you can be so kind as to endure me. Maybe you like abuse? You must.
Nordic

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu May 03, 2012 1:58 am

Nordic wrote:You are a splinter in the ass of RI. And for some utterly inexplicable reason, you cannot be removed. We simply are expected to endure you.

So if i have to endure you, you can be so kind as to endure me. Maybe you like abuse? You must.

Show a little trollerence the pair of you.

:P :P :P
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Elvis » Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

Explain again how alienating people with arrogance, prejudice and intransigence helps persuade people to accept your highly overwrought theory? Yoda man.

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 03, 2012 2:54 am

I still don't get why Hugh doesn't make(or find contemporaries who follow similar lines of research/thinking) a short or longer form youtube documentary.
If one has that sort of unique information that begs to cry out from the rocks, well...no better way to get the information out there better than youtube/vimeo/etc. I know I'd
watch it, just for the food for thought.

In some ways I can kind of relate to Hugh. Though I am quite younger, I know I've kind of had a lot of moments where I was harping on my own strange pet theories a bit too much on forums...much to the chagrin of members. Though...I also try and tone it down sometimes.

I truly, truly believe Hugh's "art" or "gift" if you will, is tied(if not wholly of the same cloth) as Jake Kotze, Goro Adaichi, Coleman, and even Doddard. Hugh may hate woo, but nothing more woo-tastic than the endless torrents of bizarre impossible odds HMW tries to impress on us.

Also, I can imagine Hugh is quite the amazing dinner conversationalist.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Simulist » Thu May 03, 2012 2:55 am

8bitagent wrote:I still don't get why Hugh doesn't make(or find contemporaries who follow similar lines of research/thinking) a short or longer form youtube documentary.

Because he's not about informing, he's about trolling?
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby bardobailey » Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 am

it's amazing, how territorial virtual reality has become.
bardobailey

Postby jingofever » Thu May 03, 2012 4:06 am

bardobailey wrote:it's amazing, how territorial virtual reality has become.

This 'virtual reality' seems much more real than 'real reality'. Just earlier tonight I was feeding the cats and I saw a raccoon on my patio waiting to steal the cat food so I tossed him a handful of it. Hey, I'm a Democrat after all. The sound of him crunching the cat food was much louder than the cats make even though I am much closer to the cats, physically and emotionally. Needless to say, I didn't believe a word of it.
jingofever

Postby 82_28 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 am

I just got done bartending tonight and decided to check out this thread. Here is what I would say to him as a bartender working a shift since I am still "in mode". And I am considered the most gentle bartender we have when it comes to assholes and I get shit for it.

Go fuck yourself.

Hugh, many of us have given you so many times a day that if I could keep time, I'd be rich. But Jesus H Christ, bro. You're the biggest "spook" there is around here holmes. If anyone was a plant it would be you, simply by dint of your increasing rigidness, year by year and also that you are so goddamned concerned with others opinions and goddamned Disney ass shit. We get it, G. I haven't knowlingly seen a Disney movie since The Journey of Natty Gann. Who the fuck knows.

Case in point. I have made many a realtime/meatspace friend here and am planning on going to Willow's art show tomorrow, meeting up with Twyla and whoever else is there. This place is made up of people and here we are. I am good friends with Psynapz, Twyla, Willow, Elvis etc and all in meatspace. Use this place for friendship.

If I wanted to go to New York for instance, I feel like I could hit up Bruce or Jack and have a good time in a snap. That's a nice thing about here. So, just chill the fuck out.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT