countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Postby IanEye » Wed May 02, 2012 9:43 pm

For the past couple of months I have been involved in a lot of work outdoors, and this gives me little time to surf the web.
What I have had plenty of time to do is listen to podcasts.

I mostly listen to comedy oriented podcasts.

I have noticed that there is a fair amount of seemingly offhand references to JFK that speak of him disparagingly, comments full of disinfo, spoken in a mocking tone.
These are comedy podcasts, so that might seem par for the course, but then what is also cropping up is the insistence that LHO was a lone gunman, and this is not said mockingly, but seriously, as in you would have to be a fool to think there was any conspiracy involved in the assassination of JFK.

This is on the heels of Stephen King's latest novel "11/22/63" , which also espouses the lone gunman meme.

It is starting to annoy me.

So, I figured I would start a thread to keep track of these mentions in any of the various media I take in, and see if this trend snowballs as we approach the 50th anniversary of the events in Dallas.

I did end up reading that King book by the way, it is awful. Even the parts that mainly deal with the concept of time travel suck.

This is interesting to me because lately my facebook page is riddled with my friends comments thanking Mr. King for making statements against Mitt Romney. So, King is seen as a hero to the Left, even as he spreads the lone gunman meme.

Perhaps that fits in with 8bit's "Why Is It Right Wing To Think The Media is Brainwashing?" thread.

Perhaps not.

It might be interesting to those who have no intention of reading the novel to see who King thanks first for their "useful source-materials" :

So, here are but a few examples of what I have heard on podcasts lately, there are more, but I listen to so many podcasts and didn't try to keep track of these JFK mentions until just recently, so I have to hunt down the others I know I heard.

http://tofop.libsyn.com/webpage/tofop-e ... son-clause
02/12/12 - TOFOP ep66 @ 01:23:23 amidst a discussion of conspiracies in general, they discuss why they think LHO acted alone
"Wil and Charlie discuss how they'd split research for the show, praise the amazing work of Jim Stynes and lay down the ground rules for messing with someone's Old Lady."

http://walkingtheroom.libsyn.com/webpag ... kki-glaser
02/26/12 - WTR ep92 @ 06:44 - they speak of JFK's sexual debauchery and playing with toy ducks in the bath tub
"Nikki Glaser enters the closet and lets loose with some loose things."

possibly related:
http://pardcast.libsyn.com/webpage/epis ... g_behrendt
on NNF ep603 @ 24:50 - Greg Behrendt speaks of his in-laws being in intelligence (father in-law is Bill Ruotola)
"Let it reign with Greg Behrendt."

http://danagould.libsyn.com/webpage/conspiracies-
04/10/12 - The entire "Conspiracies!" episode of The Dana Gould Hour
"Eddie Pepitone, Matt Weinhold and Meet The Press contributor Mike Murphy join Dana Gould for a hilarious look at conspiracies, secret societies, and other skullduggery. The JFK Assasination, Alien Abductions, the CIA and more! And of course, the mighty John Ennis joins Dana for more Political Talk With Two Guys From Boston."
Oddly enough, the sound engineer for The Dana Gould Hour is named Jake Posner, but there appears to be no relation.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Good focus - the 50th anniversary of an inside job coup in the US. Lots of planning going into this one.

Problem - A female politician named Elizabeth Warren, in Boston politics....ouch. That bogus Warren Commission Report of 1964...
Watch the Boston Globe front page for the psyops on this keyword problem...
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu May 03, 2012 1:50 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Good focus - the 50th anniversary of an inside job coup in the US. Lots of planning going into this one.

Problem - A female politician named Elizabeth Warren, in Boston politics....ouch. That bogus Warren Commission Report of 1964...

Hugh are you making a prediction based on your take on KWH?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Nordic » Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 am

Why do you encourage him?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu May 03, 2012 2:06 am

Cos honestly I'd like to see one specific prediction based on KWH before I die.

And ftr at this point:

Is too vague to qualify.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Cos honestly I'd like to see one specific prediction based on KWH before I die.

And ftr at this point:

HMW wrote:Problem - A female politician named Elizabeth Warren, in Boston politics....ouch. That bogus Warren Commission Report of 1964...

Is too vague to qualify.

Joe, the CIA newspaper management of the "Warren" politician visibility problem re: JFK cover-up/Warren Commission...
has been going on for almost two years now.

Check out the Boston Globe front page online everyday to see it when it happens, only some days-
http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages ... ef_pge=lst
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Joe Hillshoist wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Good focus - the 50th anniversary of an inside job coup in the US. Lots of planning going into this one.

Hugh are you making a prediction based on your take on KWH?

The decoys of the JFK assassination are already being marketed to work their way into cultural memory like a slow-acting medication.
Every anniversary signpost - 5 years, 10, 20, 25 etc. - brings a surge of psyops media reinforcing the Warren Commission cover story and obfuscating the contradictory evidence.

The rise of the internet has made this cover-up even more important since it can lead to other cover-ups, like 9/11.

Prominent in the decoy media from CIA-Hollywood are misdirections away from
E. Howard Hunt (central to a lawsuit involving whistleblower attorney Mark Lane spelled out in a book by Lane) pointing to Hunt's presence in Dallas ...
and his CIA wife, Dorothy Hunt, murdered in a CIA-caused plane crash in Chicago in December of 1972.

The CIA husband and wife team of the Hunts have given us decoys such as 'Mission Impossible' lead character, "E. Hunt," and a recent series around "Mockingjays" (decoy of Operation Mockimgbird) and a main character as "huntress."
"Huntress" was also the codename for NORAD used by air traffic controllers during some of the most infamous spook-orchestrated plane crashes leading up to and including 9/11.

Once you connect "CIA-plane crash 1972" to "NORAD befuddled by inside job 9/11/01...the whole game becomes transparent.
So steering the public away from the Warren Commission's lies also steers the public away from the 9/11 Omission Panel's lies.

And that's what makes Elizabeth Warren's coverage a problem. It opens doors to these things...
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby JackRiddler » Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Gee Hugh, I sure hope Scott Brown beats that CIA lady! Her being the most prominent politician against the bankers is meant to obfuscate their role in killing JFK, right?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Fresno_Layshaft » Fri May 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:The decoys of the JFK assassination are already being marketed to work their way into cultural memory like a slow-acting medication.
Every anniversary signpost - 5 years, 10, 20, 25 etc. - brings a surge of psyops media reinforcing the Warren Commission cover story and obfuscating the contradictory evidence.
[SNIP]
And that's what makes Elizabeth Warren's coverage a problem. It opens doors to these things...

Why would the CIA want to "distract" people from the Warren Report, if the Warren Report is their cover-story?
Nothing will Change.
Fresno_Layshaft

Postby MinM » Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 am

IanEye wrote:This is on the heels of Stephen King's latest novel "11/22/63" , which also espouses the lone gunman meme.

It is starting to annoy me.

So, I figured I would start a thread to keep track of these mentions in any of the various media I take in, and see if this trend snowballs as we approach the 50th anniversary of the events in Dallas.

I did end up reading that King book by the way, it is awful. Even the parts that mainly deal with the concept of time travel suck.

This is interesting to me because lately my facebook page is riddled with my friends comments thanking Mr. King for making statements against Mitt Romney. So, King is seen as a hero to the Left, even as he spreads the lone gunman meme.

Perhaps that fits in with 8bit's "Why Is It Right Wing To Think The Media is Brainwashing?" thread.

Perhaps not.

It might be interesting to those who have no intention of reading the novel to see who King thanks first for their "useful source-materials" :

"Useful source-materials"? It would be tempting to label these guys with the Orwellian term "Useful Idiots", but it obviously goes beyond that. Before he was exposed as a plagiarist, Gerald Posner inadvertently revealed his CIA-ties. As for those others...
In that Education Forum link there also happens to be a debate about the merits of NY Times book review of Dan Moldea's book by Gerald Posner:
Ron Ecker wrote:Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

http://www.moldea.com/RFKReviews.html

Impressive! Includes excerpt from a New York Times Book Review by Gerald Posner. Leave it to the NYT to choose Posner to write a review of a Kennedy assassination book. These people are beyond any decent description.

Actually, as I recall, Moldea's book did a good job of proving a conspiracy, then on the last page he strangely concludes that Sirhan did it alone. I wonder if someone had a gun to his head as he wrapped up his manuscript.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ntry251248

Of course the evidence suggests that Moldea was blackmailed into concluding that Sirhan acted alone:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2007/08/ ... trust.html
I know from a first-hand source -- whom I will name, if legally pressed -- that Dan Moldea had privately complained that the major publishers had "blackballed" him after he wrote a book called Interference: How Organized Crime Influences Professional Football. The blackballing stopped the moment he agreed to write a book about the Robert F. Kennedy assassination pushing the "lone nut" hypothesis...

viewtopic.php?p=282075#p282075

Much the same way Norman Mailer was blackmailed into supporting the lone nutters...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ntry218745
Jim DiEugenio wrote:Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:26 AM

In 1973, Mailer published a book, Marilyn, (really a photo essay) with the assistance of longtime FBI asset on the Kennedy assassination Larry Schiller. He recirculated the tale again, inserting a new twist. He added the possibility that the FBI and/or the CIA might have been involved in the murder in order to blackmail Bobby ( p. 242). In 1973, pre-Rupert Murdoch, the media had some standards. Mailer was excoriated for his baseless ruminations. In private, he admitted he did what he did to help pay off a tax debt. He also made a similar confession in public. When Mike Wallace asked him on 60 Minutes (7/13/73) why he had to trash Bobby Kennedy, Mailer replied “I needed money very badly.” ...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ntry218745

viewtopic.php?p=459270#p459270

Who knows what Stephen King's excuse was?

viewtopic.php?p=459417#p459417

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKpaineM.htm
Jim Garrison later suggested that Ruth Paine might have been involved in setting Oswald up as the "patsy". Garrison points out that Paine's father " had been employed by the Agency for International Development, regarded by many as a source of cover for the C.I.A. Her brother-in-law was employed by the same agency in the Washington, D.C. area." He also claims that he had tried to "examine the income tax returns of Ruth and Michael Paine, but I was told that they had been classified as secret.... What was so special about this particular family that made the federal government so protective of it?"

In 2002 Thomas Mallon wrote a book about Ruth Paine's involvement in the case, Mrs. Paine's Garage and the Murder of John F. Kennedy. Unlike Jim Garrison Mallon took the view that Paine was completely innocent of any involvement in the Kennedy assassination conspiracy.

Ruth Paine is currently working for a Nicaraguan relief group in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Nicaraguan 'relief group?' Funny. That's the kind of cover that Oliver North's fronts used to help with the Reagan Wars in Central America...

viewtopic.php?p=120202#p120202

One decade after his literary attempt to mitigate Ruth Paine's role in the JFK assassination. Thomas Mallon is back to reinforce the Bob Woodward - Carl Bernstein - Seymour Hersh myth that is "Watergate".
Mallon has been all over NPR the last few days to reindoctrinate the unwashed masses:
'Watergate' Revisited: Inside The Criminal Minds
February 25, 2012

This is WEEKEND EDITION from NPR News. I'm Scott Psymon.

Almost any scandal in the world these days is described as a something-gate. The phrase dates back to the summer of 1972, when five men were arrested in the middle of the night during a break-in at Democratic Party headquarters in the Watergate Office Building in Washington, D.C.

The subsequent scandal brought down Richard Nixon's administration, made him one of the most notorious men in American history. Anytime someone observes: what did they know, and when did they know it; it's not the crime, it's the cover-up; follow the money, or third-rate burglary, it's a Watergate reference - whether they know it or not.

The Watergate crime and scandal have been exhaustively documented. But now, a great historical novelist has run it through his imagination. Thomas Mallon's new book is called "Watergate: A Novel." Tom Mallon joins us in our studios.

Thanks for being with us.

THOMAS MALLON: Thanks for having me.

SIMON: With so much on the record, what's left to be imagined by a novelist?

MALLON: Mostly how it felt, I think. I thought if you were going to do this as a novel, you had to get inside the people who were there. And so, I tried to tell the story from essentially seven different points of view and see what it felt like. And I avoid most of the big events that people - they certainly occur. But I don't tell the story the way you would tell it in nonfiction. I tell it more as a series of private dramas and try to give certain intimacy.

SIMON: As you will learn on tour, there are Watergate buffs...

MALLON: Oh, yes.

(SOUNDBITE OF LAUGHTER)

SIMON: ...like there are Civil War buffs and jazz buffs who will catch you on the smallest bit of misinformation, or imagined information. How important was historical accuracy to you?

MALLON: I refer in the acknowledgements of the book to the always sliding scale of historical fiction. And I think you really have to make these decisions book-by-book and almost scene-by-scene. I don't violate any of the big historical moments, dates. You know, Richard Nixon still resigns at the end of this book.

(SOUNDBITE OF LAUGHTER)...
http://www.npr.org/2012/02/25/147262946 ... inal-minds

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/23/147063867 ... rnate-take

viewtopic.php?p=449737#p449737

Thanks for the heads-up on this phenomenon, IanEye. :thumbsup001:
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby IanEye » Sat May 05, 2012 8:42 am

This was the podcast where I decided I really needed to start keeping track of these off-hand mentions of JFK.

David Cross and Marc Maron go way back. In fact, they go back far enough that they need to help each other navigate through hazy memories and past mistakes.
Along the way, they discuss the highlights of David's career and reflect on some of the more serious things they are leaving behind.

viewtopic.php?p=456821#p456821

IanEye wrote:Image

à propos of seemingly nothing, Marc Maron pontificates about the text of " King Kill 33° " in the latest episode of WTF.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Nordic » Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

IanEye wrote:

Well that's one hell of an image. Belongs in the image thread! Definitely a keeper.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 pm

JackRiddler wrote:Gee Hugh, I sure hope Scott Brown beats that CIA lady! Her being the most prominent politician against the bankers is meant to obfuscate their role in killing JFK, right?

Hunh? You're extremely confused about what I am actually asserting. That ain't it.

Elizabeth Warren is her own woman. But her name brings up the most notorious cover-up in US history.
Especially since she's a Boston-based politician in an ongoing campaign, Kennedy territory.
So attempts are made to subliminally reinforce the cover story and/or provide decoy association with elements of the crime.

JOE! Happened again today.
Front page of Boston Globe was an Elizabeth Warren story.

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/05/04 ... story.html
Bad week may haunt Warren

Handling of controversy over ancestry is roundly criticized

By Noah Bierman and Frank Phillips | GLOBE STAFF MAY 05, 2012

Note that keyword "haunt" evokes the ghosts'n'goblins version of "spooks," not the covert operative, a common diversion.

The online version of this front page story even used a photo of Warren as a 'lady in red' on...a plaza.
One of the witnesses to the JFK assassination, Jean Hill, was known as the 'lady in red'....at Dealey Plaza.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Hill

SO. BBC spewed a decoy "Kennedy" story.
It even had the theme of 'media cover-up -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17968282

5 May 2012 Last updated at 08:14 ET
World War II scoop reporter receives AP apology

The Associated Press news agency has apologised for sacking a reporter who broke the news that World War II had ended a day before the agreed embargo.

Ed Kennedy defied the military censors to report the Nazi surrender on the night of 7 May 1945 in France.

The UK and the US had agreed to suppress the announcement for a day so that Russia could stage a second surrender ceremony in Berlin.

AP has now said Kennedy did the right thing in breaking the embargo.

"It was a terrible day for the AP. It was handled in the worst possible way," said president and CEO Tom Curley.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Curious how the skeptics respond.
Jeff Wells?
barracuda?
Nordic?
Project Willow?
jingofever?
....JackRiddler?
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Fuck, man, I thought everyone on the planet knew the CIA killed JFK.
barracuda

Next

Return to General Discussion